Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Lets Brighten Things Up Here ❯ Ouch... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4
 
Zexion: *Is still tired from chasing Roxas all over the d@mn place* Ha… I WAS RIGHT ROXAS!!! THERE IS NO ONE MORE HYPER THEN DEMYX!!! *falls over exhausted* Now… I have… A migraine… X_X
Roxas: Yeah, yeah… -_-;;;
Axel: @_@ *is awake, but still dazed form getting run over*
Erica: I'm so bored… Stupid wall… Hey, where's Meri and Marly?
(Outside near the wall)
Meriel: I dun think that's a very good idea… O_o;;;
Marluxia: *is trying to hike over the wall* Must… ESCAPE!!! @_@
Marluxia fans: (He really has some) LYK O-M-G! IT'S MARLY-KUN! SQUEE!!!
Marluxia: O.o *is half way up the wall* (Now comes the decision, a 5 foot drop or a bunch of crazed fangirls…) (Yes, it is a VERY tall wall, live with it) *Decides to just stay put* T~T HELP ME!!!
Meriel: *Is eating a cookie* Wut?
Marluxia: @_@
(Uhhh, back inside)
Axel: Who care Erica?
Erica: … You got a point there… O_o;;;
Rexia: Hi guys! *has a box* ^-^
Crystal: Errr, what's in the box?
Rexia's box: Mew!
Erica: OMG, IT'S THE POSSESED BOX LIKE IN THE MOVIES! IT WILL COME ALIVE AND DESTROY US ALL!!!
All: O_o;;;;
Erica: DESTROY US ALL!!!
Rexia: Erica…
Erica: DESTROY US ALL!!!
Axel: SHUT THE HELL UP!
Erica: DESTROY US ALL!!!
Zexion: *Twitches*
Roxas: O_o;;;;;;;;;;
Erica: DESTROY US-
Zexion: WOULD YOU SHUT THE *beep* UP YOU *beep*ING *beep*!!! I ALREADY GOT A *beep*ING MIGRAINE AND I DO NOT NEED YOU TO MAKE IT WORSE!!!
Erica: O_O
All: o.o *backs away*
Zexion: God! *goes outside*
Erica: *is in shock* O_o;;;;
Rexia: As I was going to say, looks what I got! *pulls out 6 cats out of the box* (It's a big box) They look like some of them from that picture!
 
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47060294/?qo=15&q=organiz ation+XIII&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5
 
This is a link to the picture. ^-^ (I DIDN'T MAKE THIS PICTURE! Pls give all credit to the real maker of the pic)
 
Crystal: Awww, they're cute!
 
Erica: omg! It's a Axel kitty, a Zexion kitty, a Demyx kitty, a Marluxia kitty, a Luxord kitty and a Roxas kitty!!!
Axel: o.o
Roxas: o_O
Demyx: Awww!!!
Luxord: Can't get anymore random then that…
Axel: I can't take anymore of this, please just start!!! @_@
Rexia: I don't own KH or anything else in it!!! Neither does Erica or Crystal!!!
Demyx kitty: Mew! (Start)
 
(aint they cute!)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
 
(NEXT DAY)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~Rexia: Hey wait a sec…
Crystal: Why'd you just cut the fic up!!! -_-x
Rexia: So, you're just skipping everything until after bed?
Erica: Cha… Well I dunno!!! I'm lazy!!!
Demyx: It does cut off…
Axel: Yeah, as much as Rexia cut off the fic.
Rexia: I'm not sure whether to say, ya, or hey!
Demyx: Hmmm, I would say hey.
Rexia: Not sure…
Crystal&Erica: WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP!? I'LL START THE IC ALREADY! GAWD!
Demyx: :3 K.
Rexia: X) Maybe… Lolz, just kidding, HIT IT!
 
(Start, FOR REAL!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
 
(At around 9:30)
(Rexia's POV)
I had already left Demyx's room, and I was just resting alone… Lying in on my bed… I had already took a bath and I guess I had to sleep in the cloak because I ain't just sleeping in my under clothes… Damn you Xenmas, damn you to hell… I sighed and got up and felt something on my back… I looked back… What the- HOLY F*CKING SH*T! It's one of those shadow things!!! AUGH!!! "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed pretty freaking loud as I ran out and leaned against the wall opposite of my room… Dude, wth!? Why is that thing in my room! I could kick it's butt but he just freaked me out… I summoned one of my claws and went near the door slowly put my hand on the knob and was about to open it until someone tapped my on the shoulder.
"Hey. What's up? Something wrong?"
I turned around and saw a person I haven't met before. He had his long hair tied in a long ponytail and he had an eye-patch. He also had a scar on the side of his face going down to his lower chin. (I am doing this without reference, sry if it's wrong.)(Too lazy)
"Eh? Oh, there was one of those stupid shadow things and it went on my back and freaked me out…" I started.
He laughed, "Hey, no need to freak out! They won't hurt you unless you want it to. Just tell it to leave. Sometimes a few wander around, no problem though."
"Oh… I didn't know." I laughed nervously and put the claw away. I peeked into the room, and the shadow was gone.
"By the way, the name's Xigbar. Welcome to Org XIII. You better go to bed soon, not good to just wander around late. You don't want to wake up some people."
"Who?"
"Well, one for sure is Siax, number seven, the guy with the X scar on his forehead and the blue hair. Another is obviously the superior. Xaldin, the cook, don't go in the kitchen before anything especially if he is cooking, not unless if you want to loose a finger and be stuck on the wall by one of his spears. Oh yeah, don't mess with any of the flowers on the sides of the halls because Marluxia, the guy with the pink hair, will get you with his pink scythe of doom." He paused to laugh and he continued, "Another thing is, don't piss off Larxene, the only other chick in this place, she'll shock you bad or stab you with one of her kunai."
I listened intently and carefully. "Thanks for the information." I said.
He said no prob and went off. I decided to go to bed… Sleepy… So much info…
 
(Morning)
 
Poke "Hello~?"
Poke harder this time… "Wakey wakey~…"
Poke twice "Come one sleepy head!"
Shake "Hey-"
"GOD, WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I screamed and got up and glared at the person poking me and then suddenly stopped. It was Demyx. "Oops! Sorry…"
He just laughed, "Someone's not a morning person! It's breakfast, didn't want you to miss it!" With that, he walked (skipped??? O_o;;;) happily out. Ugh, I do NOT want this to happen every morning! Ow... My rib… Not to self, poke Demyx to death later. I just fixed my awful bed head and rushed out the door. Demyx gave me a short tour to the main places like the dinning room, practice room, so I knew where to go. I arrived at the dinning room and quietly went to sat down. I sighed lightly after eating half of the salad in front of me. Someone must of told Xaldin about my diet problem… What will I do today… I think Demyx has a mission… I wish I had something- My thoughts where broken when a portal appeared above me, and a (heavy) case fell… Right on my head, thus knocking me out… Oh joy…
 
(Few mins later)
"…She okay?"
"BWAHAHAHAHA! Only Rexia could get knocked out everyday!"
"Shut up Axel!"
"I think she's waking up"
I groaned and mumbled, "Axel… When I get better… I'm going to get you…"
"Hey, sorry! It was funny!"
I got up and I didn't care that my head was screaming with pain or that my vision was slightly blurred, I went up to Axel and punched him as hard as I could in the face. "IS THIS SOME STUPID JOKE?!?! IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN, I'LL KILL YOU!!!" I shouted at him.
"Ow! Jeeze! I didn't even do that!" He grumbled rubbing where I punched him.
"Wha-" I started.
"… It's a laptop and it says, Rexia on it…" Zexion said as he took it out of the case.
"… It's mine? I don't remember having one…"
"Technically, you don't remember anything…" Zexion stated.
"Well, whatever, but why did it suddenly decide to come out of a portal and nail me in the head??!"
"Maybe you summoned it or something… What were you thinking about?"
"Uhhh, just wondering what to do today…" I said.
"Maybe when you were a somebody, you went on the laptop a lot?" Demyx stated.
"Probably" I muttered. I gripped my head, it hurt like hell… "Stupid laptop… Does it work?"
Zexion turned it on. "Yes, seems to be just fine."
"Yeah, but my head isn't… Ugh…" I fainted again… God damn you laptop, DAMN YOU!!!
 
(End)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Rexia: Why must thou knock me out all the time?!?! -_-x
Erica: Cause. >:3
Crystal: It fun. >:3
Demyx: Poor Rexia.
Rexia&Axel: Poor me.
Rexia&Axel: Wth?
Rexia&Axel: QUIT COPYING ME!
Rexia&Axel: O.o;;;
Erica: Cute, like soul mates! X)
Crystal: ROTFGLHFAOBBQ!!!
Axel: O_o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Rexia: … I'm gonna barf soon… >.<x
Demyx: LOL!
Luxord: You're all freaks…
Luxord Kitty: Meow. (Agrees)
 
(MEANWHILE, OUTSIDE!)
(DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!!!)
Marluxia: Someone… Help me… T~T *still hanging on wall* *It's been 30 mins already*
Meriel: *Eating a cookie* :3 Whyyyyy~?
Marluxia: Because my arms are getting tired… T~T
Meriel: Whyyyyyyy~?
Marluxia: Because I'm holding onto this wall…
Meriel: Whyyyyyyy~?
Marluxia: Because it's either this, fangirls, or a 5 foot drop…
Meriel: Whyyyyyyy~?
Marluxia: WILL YOU JUST HELP ME ALREADY!??! >.<x
Meriel: Whyyyyyyy~?
Marluxia: … I don't know weather to scream or cry from frustration… O_o;;;
Zexion: Wtf is going on? O_o;;;
Zexion Fans: SQUEE!!! OMG IT'S ZEXY KUN!!! SEXY ZEXY!!! (they call him that)
(Okay, so I'm a fan too… Ehehe…)
Zexion: O.o;;;
Marluxia fans: HEY MOVE OVER!!!!! WE WANT TO SEE OUR MARLY KUN!
Marluxia: H-h-h-help me… T~T
Meriel: Whyyyyyyyy~?
Zexion fans: F*CK YOU! OUR ZEXY IS HOTTER THEN THAT FLOWER FAG! >.<x
Marluxia fans: WELL AT LEAST HE ISN'T A EMO SH*T HEAD!!! >.<x
Zexion fans: *le gasp* YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!
(marly fans and zexy fans start fighting)
Zexion&Marluxia: O.o;;;
Zexion: … I'm not a emo… -_-xxx
Marluxia: I'm not a flower fag… -_-xxx
Meriel: *throws cookie at Marluxia* HAVE A COOKIE, LOLZ! :3
Marluxia: MY EYE! F*CK!!! *lets go by accident* O_o Aw crap.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *thud* *twitch* *twitch* X_X
Zexion: … You know what, I'm going back inside… O_o;;; *slowly backs away*
Meriel: WEEEEEEEEEE~! *drags Marluxia in by his feet funning at 50 miles per hour from all the cookie sugar*
Marluxia: X_x The pain…