Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Lets Brighten Things Up Here ❯ ZOMG HYPER CRACK ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6
 
Crystal: Weeeeeeeee, bored…
Erica: We tried to put a little… OOC crack… X)
Crystal: Involving sugar and oh, I don't know, a few characters! Which was done already. X)
Zexion: HI GUYS! *waves like a freak*
Demyx: WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *runs with hands over head*
Rexia: LYK OMFG EVERYTHING LOOK PRETTY! *is waving her hand at random things*
Zexion: *screams* PRETTY!
Crystal; … I think we over did it…
Axel: YOU THINK!!?!??! O_O;;;
Erica: Hey, Zexion was pretty f*cking hard to get him on it! We had to disguise it as… Ice cream… Which is HARD!!! >.<x
Roxas: No way! He likes it too!!?? ^.^
Zexion: IT GOOD! HAHAHAHA!
Roxas: O_o;;; I think… I'll talk to him after he's sane…
Erica: OMG SO RANDOM!
Rexia: I PUT A BUNNY UP UR BUTT! *points to Axel*
Axel: O_o;;;;
Roxas: Disclaimer!
Xigbar: Erica doesn't own any of us in KH or any songs that might be mentioned. And no way does she own any sugar in anyway…
Axel: START!
 
(CRACK) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
ONCE THERE WAS A BUNNY NAMED BOB! BOB THOUGHT THINGS WERE PRETTY! HE HOPPED UP TO HIS FRIEND NAMES BOBBOB AND SHOVED A STICK UP HIS NOSE! BOBOB LAUGHED AND SHOVED THE STICK UP BOBOBOB'S BUTT! BOBOBOB SHOVED THE STICK IN BOBOBOBOB'S MOUTH! YAY THEY ALL SAID! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(They are all pronounced as BOB not BOBOBO from that show BO-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo.) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Crystal: ZEXION, REXIA, GET OFF THE COMPUTER!!! >.<
Zexion: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
Rexia: BUT BUNNY BOB AND BOBOB AND BOBOBOB AND BOBOBOBOB ARE FUNNY!
Axel: Noooo, THAT WAS DISTURBING!!! >.<xxxx
Erica: GAH!!! @_@
Zexion: OUR GRAMMER IS BETTERER!
Crystal: Better!
Rexia: HEY NO TALK BACK TO ZEXY! HE SMART!
Zexion: YEAH! S-A-R-M-T!
Crystal: S-M-A-R-T!!!!!
Zexion: You… YOU JUST JEALOUS!
Rexia: WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Meriel: WEEEEEE!!!! (is just hyper normal, she didn't get any sugar)
Demyx: *is singing a random song really fast*
Axel: *is filming all of this* XD
 
(What the hell have I done… O_O)
(WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A LOT OF CRACK!!!)
(READ AT OWN RISK!)
(Iamnotresponsibleforanyshock,headaches,orangeryouexperiencew hilereadingthischapter) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(In library Rexia POV)
I talked him and started to tickle him but before I could get him to make a sound, someone ran in. I quickly pulled away.
"HIGUYS!REXIA,ZEXION,TRYONE!!!" Demyx said quickly in a kinda… Retarded way as he handed both of us a blue ice cream… Demyx zoomed out of the room at like 99 miles per hour. I looked at the ice cream and Zexion looked at it skeptically…
"Hehehe, at least it wasn't someone else?" I mumbled as I got off of him.
"Don't try that again…" he mumbled while inspecting the ice cream. "It seems… Okay… Sea salt…" he muttered.
"Sea salt? I heard Roxas likes it… Oh well" I shoved the ice cream in my mouth and licked it. Hmmm, salty yet sweet! I thought happily. I felt a weird pang and a shiver ran through my body for a few seconds… I noticed that Zexion reluctantly began to eat his and I saw him jolt for a second, but it seemed fine… After we both ate it I felt weird…
'… I feel… kinda… weird…" I told him
"… S-s-same…" He replied.
"He wouldn't make us sick would he?" I began to talk.
"Don't think he would." I've just noticed we were both talking kinda quickly… I suddenly… Wanted to run around… Zexion was twitching… Must resist… HELL WITH IT! "WEEEEEE!!!!!!" I screamed out randomly as a jumped up and over the table. Zexion began to laugh really hard for no reason.
"IFEELWEIRDANDTINGLYANDHAPPYANDSTRANGEANDCRACK! W00T!" I screamed quickly.
"HAHAHA- WHAT'S- HAHAHAHA- GOING- AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Zexion started laughing really hard and fell back. Someone came in and after that, I kinda lost it and don't' remember.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
 
(Roxas's POV)
 
I was just lounging around with Axel talking about random things until we heard fast screaming/talking and laughing…
"What the-" Axel started
"I think it's coming from the library!"
We both dashed in and stared in shock at the sight… Zexion was rotgl and Rexia was jumping all around screaming about something…
"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?!" Axel was freaking out. Obviously, this was way over our heads. Zexion stopped laughing and ran over to us… Grinning… Which is scary and now I have been scarred for life…
"HI GUYS!!! WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?! REXIA AND ME HAVING FUN!!! DO YOU HAVE A RABBIT WITH YOU!?!?!" Zexion screamed out.
Axel was too busy twitching along side me as I tried to back away…
"Uhhh, are you okay?" I asked slowly.
"Yesh! AS LONG AS I HAVE A BUNNY!" Zexion screamed randomly and ran over to Rexia and hugged her…
"MY EYES!!! I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE!!! LIIIIIIIFE!!!" Axel screeched running away leaving me… Alone… With the crazy people…
"NOOOOO!!! AXEL!!! DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEE!!!" I yelled.
All of a sudden Rexia gasped, "ZOMG ZEXION! THE EVIL BUNNIES ARE GOING TO ATTACK!!! WE MUST GO FIND SHEEEELTER!!!" She ran out side screaming rabbits, evil, and mars while Zexion followed her yelling bunnies… I decided to follow them. "COME BACK!!!" I ran as fast as my legs could carry me… All of a sudden… Rexia ran to… Oh no, any room but his!!! I frantically thought trying to catch up. THEY WENT TO THE SUPIRIORS ROOM AND WERE SCREAMING AND KNOKING ON THE DOOR!
"NOOOOOOOOO!!!! ZEXION, REXIA, STOP!!!" I hollered. Xenmas opened the door, and he looked very mad… Okay, more like, "What the hell in the name of Kingdom Hearts is going on" look.
"Number VI, Number XVI, may I ask what in the name of Kingdom Hearts is going-" He was interrupted by Zexion.
"OMG SUPIRIOR, THE EVIL BUNNIES ARE ATTACKING! WE MUST GO TO PLUTO AND FIND SHELTER!!!" Zexion yelled. Doesn't his throat hurt from screaming???!!!
"HURRY!!! QUICK, WE NEED A BANANA, A BUNNY, AND A STAR NAMED BOB!!!" Rexia screeched barely understandable.
Xenmas stood there, completely flabbergasted and stared at me in shock, "Who did this number XIII???"
"I don't kno-" I started
"REXIA AND ZEXION GOT POPCICLE FROM DEMY!!! IT GOOD, IT SEA SALT!" Zexion said in third person.
"WAIT, ZEXY, XENMAS COULD BE WORKING FOR THE EVIL BUNNIES!!!" Rexia said
"OMG HOW COULD YOU!" Zexion cried and then… Kicked the superior in the… Well… Where it hurts… Xenmas screeched in pain and fell hunched over as Zexion high-fived Rexia and ran off… I ran over to the superior, "Are you okay!??!"
"… DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY!!??" He yelled and I backed away… 5 feet to be exact…
He continued, "FIND THEM AND CALM THEM DOWN! THAT IS A ORDER!" Xenmas screeched in pain. I decided to run after them as fast as I could…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
 
(Axel's POV)
MY MIND!!! TOO MUCH!!! I ran down the hall, my head dizzy. I ran to the lounge where Luxord was playing cards with Xigbar and Xaldin, Larxene was reading while twirling one of her kunai with her other hand, and Marluxia was watching the card game.
"Woah, Axel, you looked freaked-" Xigbar started
"ZEXION AND REXIA ARE GOING CRAZY!!!" I screamed.
"SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO READ!" Larxene said throwing a kunai at me but I dodged it knowing how to well after… Many painful experiences… WELL THAT'S NOT THE POINT HERE NOW!!!
"They are going around in the library screaming about rabbits!!!" I hissed.
"Are you sure? Rexia I can imagine, but Zexion?" Marluxia stated.
"I saw it!" I said, trying to stress the emergency of the situation.
"Riiiiiight…" Larxene said sarcastically "I'll believe you once I see it…"
"Trust me, you do NOT wanna see-" I started.
All of a sudden two people ran into the room. Oh god, it's them… I moaned, great, just great…
"HIAXEL,LARXENE,MARLUXIA,XIGBAR,ANDXALDIN!!!" Zexion bellowed.
"What the fu-" Xigbar and Xaldin started.
"QUICK! THE BUNNIES ARE ATTACKING!! ZOMG! NOBODY (no pun intended) PANIC!!!" Rexia said.
"WOULD YOU BOTH SHUT UP!" Larxene yelled electricity sparked around her.
"Uh, guys, try to calm-" I started.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE CAREFUL OF HER SPARKY!!!" Demyx screamed running in pushing Rexia and Zexion onto the, what used to be, the card game.
Zexion got up, "WE JUST BEAT A TRAITOR!!!" He yelled.
"WHO?!?! TELLMETELLMETELLME!!!" Demy yelled. I'm getting a migraine from all this screaming…
"I KICKED MANSEX IN THE BALLS!" Zexion screamed. I didn't know weather to start laughing really hard or start freaking out… It seemed the same for everyone else, as they had a mortified look on their faces... Well, except for the hyper bunch…
"C-c-come… B-b-b-back…" Roxas crawled in, obviously exhausted from chasing them… I would've ran over to him to help, but I think I have defiantly been scarred for life…
"YOU WHAT?!?!" Flower boy screamed.
"KICKY HIM IN THE… BALLY!!!" Rexia yelled in glee jumping around the place.
Roxas fainted on the ground from fatigue/from being mortified and flower boy started panicking.
"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HE'LL DO TO-" He started
"YES… NO… MAYBE… ASK BOB!!!!" Zexion screamed. He took out… A… Rock… And threw it at Marluxia.
"F*CK THAT HURT!" Marly cried clutching his head. It was a pretty big rock.
Larxene was totally sparking now and had a death look in her eyes and everyone backed away besides the hyper ones.
"WILL YOU SHUT UP!!!???" She screamed and threw several kunai at them. Each of them dodged them like it was easy practice. This pissed her off even more.
"BUNNY!" Zexion screamed pulling a rabbit from a portal and… Pushed the thing's butt to… Larxenes' mouth… I don't know who to feel sorry for more, the rabbit or her…
Larxene spat and ran away screaming… Zexion threw the rabbit back in the portal. "YAY FOR BUNNIES!!!" He screeched. Rexia was giggling madly along with Demyx. I looked at the remaining three available people in the room and motioned my head toward the hyper ones mouthing 'get them'. 5-4-3-2-1, all four of us charged and tried to hold them down… It was kinda un-planned but hey, I'm not the schemer here! Xigbar and Xaldin both had to hold Demyx down who was now screaming and thrashing while Luxord tried to get Zexion, who deftly dodged, still laughing, and ran away. I was currently cursing, holding onto Rexia's legs as she tried to pull away.
"STAY STILL! This is for your own good!!!" I told Rexia.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *gasp* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK ZEXY!!!!" Rexia and Demyx yelled. Luckily, Zexion didn't come back to help… Must've been too hyper to hear. Rexia suddenly froze and grinned in a retarded way… She 'calmly?' sat down and faced me smiling.
"You calm?!" I said forcefully calm, twitching.
"… NO!" Then… Rexia… O_O Kissed me quickly and used that as a distraction to run away…
"RUUUUN!!!!!!!!! RUN AWAAAAAAAY!" She yelled. I have been mortified and scarred for life too many times today!!! I stayed on my knees twitching for a while, ignoring Luxord, Xig, and Xal's shouting trying to hold on to a now hysterical crying Demy.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THEY LEFT ME!!!" Demyx was crying really loud.
"Just- CALM- DOWN!" all three of them said.
"But, but…" Demy started and then Marluxia came in with a black eye, was sourly pissed off, and has a bucket of steaming water and threw it on Demy, luckily the other three noticed and ran back.
"THIS IS FOR THE ROCK!!!" Marluxia screamed crazily holding the water over his head toward Demy.
(Please don't ask why hot water? Why not use some ability/use his scythe? Please don't)
Demyx screeched for a while and then got up with a bewildered/pretty normal look in his eyes. "W-w-what's goin on?!" He said hoarsely, all that screaming finally affected him. Roxas got and groggily said, "Y-you fed Rexia and Zexion… Some weird sea salt ice cream and then you all went hyper crazy…" Then Roxas fell back, tired but still awake.
"Hey, what happened to your eye Marl-" Demyx started
"ZEXION THREW A F*CKING ROCK NAMED BOB AT IT!!!" Marluxia said, completely pissed off… I've never seen flower boy this mad before well, once when I burned a plant of his, then I never wanted to piss him off again… Luxord and Xaldin were trying to calm Marluxia down.
"Hey, Demyx turned back to normal because Marly here poured hot water at him, maybe if we do that to the other two, they'll become better too!" I explained.
"But they're running around the castle going 90 mph!" Xigbar said.
"Demyx is the one that can shoot water!!! I'll just heat it up! The rest of you find them, hold them down and shout if you find them!" I planned out. Xig, and Lux went together to check the basement, Marly and Xald went to check upstairs and Demyx and I went to check the current floor.
CRASH!
"EEP!!!!"
"STAY STILL!"
"WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
"What was that?!" Demyx said, slightly panicking. We both snuck around to corner of the dining room and we saw Siax trying to hold Rexia to the table which wasn't really working because she kept squirming.
"RAPE!!! MOLESTER!!! HELP!!! ZEEEXY~" Rexia was screaming at the top of her lungs.
"AXEL, DEMYX, HELP ME WITH THIS!" Siax said, becoming really pissed off.
Demyx summoned his sitar and said his line, dance water dance, as I heated the water with my fire and he shot the water toward them, but Rexia slipped under the table and it only hit Siax.
"WATCH IT! GET HER!!!" Siax yelled trying to run around the other way as we cornered her, but them someone threw a rabbit at Siax's head and he yelled trying to get it off as Zexion ran in and pulled her away and they both ran off…
"AUGH! GET IT OFF!!!" Siax was trying to get the crazy grunting rabbit off of him.
(Dude, rabbits can scratch and bite)
(When they scratch, it kinda hurts you know…)
(All this rabbit/bunny crap is all because I have a rabbit… O_o;;;)
Siax threw the rabbit into a portal he made, his face now scratched.
"GOD DAMNIT! GET THEM!" Siax yelled to us as we were running away/chasing Rexia and Zexion.
"I wonder what's with the rabbits?" Demyx said, out of breath when we had to stop to rest for a second.
"No idea…"
We heard ANOTHER crash, this time coming from the lounge, or where we came from. We also heard very loud singing and someone laughing hysterically. We both dashed in and saw Rexia singing loudly as she twirled on the table as Zexion was laughing.
"CAUSEEVERYTIMEWETOUCH,IGETTHISFEELINGANDEVERYTIMEWEKISS,ISWE ARICOULDFLY!!!" Rexia yelled super quickly. Zexion saw us as we made another hot water ball and shot it toward Rexia.
"NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! WATCH OUT!!!" Zexy screamed as he jumped in front of the water ball getting hit and then landing face down on the ground as Rexia, who wasn't hit by the water, ran away screaming.
"…" Zexion was lying on the ground, twitching in pain. Demyx and I ran over to him.
"Are you… Okay?" Demyx asked slowly and hesitantly poking him.
"…" Zexion slowly got up, his head down so we couldn't see his face. His hands were shaking.
"Uhhh, are you okay?!" Demyx repeated a little louder as I moved back. He may not have a weapon, but I am NOT risking it.
Zexion looked up, completely enraged, "WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT FOR, SHOOTING ME WITH THAT BURNING HOT WATER, HUH?! I SHOULD TELL THE SUPIRIOR ABOUT THIS AND-"
"I don't think he'll listen…" Demyx meeped as he moved back.
"Why?!??!" Zexion's voice was kinda disappearing from screaming and from screaming from being hyper.
"… You kicked him in the… Uhhh…" Demyx whispered the last part in his ear. Zexion's eyes widened in shock and he turned white. Demyx also said what happened and I started laughing.
"… Where… Did… You… get… Those popsicles?!?" Zexion whispered, his left eye widened in shock. (His hair covers his right eye, as you probably know)
"Uhhh, from this guy at the end of my mission… CRAP! I wasted 500 munny cause he said they were special!!!" Demyx whined.
"Okay, enough Q&A, we gotta get Rexia, she's the only hyper one left!" I explained, "Hey, Zexy, use your scent, nose, whatever thing and find her! The only way to turn her back to normal is to hit her with hot water!"
"…" Zexion paused for a moment before running off as we followed him, glad that he runs much slower when not hyper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
 
(Xigbar's POV)
(Basement)
 
"Okaaay… This is stupid, they wouldn't come down here!" I complained, seriously, I mean, the place is quiet because NOBODY (no pun) COMES DOWN HERE besides Zexion and a few other guys.
"Well, I dunno, would you rather do this, or run after a screaming twit?"
"Point taken…"
"Well, lets go, this is pointless" Luxord explained shrugging his shoulders "I mean, why did we even come down here?"
I sighed and went to open the door… It wouldn't open…
"Uh, will you please hurry up?" Luxord said.
"…" I tried harder, still didn't open.
"Hey, move over!" Luxord tried, didn't open.
"Shit, WE'RE LOCKED IN THE BASEMENT!!!" We both started to panic, knocking on the doors. For some reason, our weapons wouldn't appear. Same with the portals, they didn't work.
"HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
 
(Marluxia's POV)
 
"Did you find them?"
"Nope…" Xaldin replied. I sighed. we heard a bunch of crashing down stairs and screaming, but up stairs seemed normal… Suddenly, we heard someone singing…
"I feel pretty! Oh so pretty! I feel pretty and witty and GAAAAAAAY!" Xaldin and I turned around. There she was, Rexia, singing and twirling… She saw us and began to run away rambling the rest of the song as we chased after her, "ANDIPITTYANYGIRLWHOISN'TMEEEEEEE!!!!!!" She leaped in the middle of her run, dodging my grab at her. This is annoying! Xaldin tried to block the way by summoning his spears, but she dodged it again…
"Gah, she keeps dodging us!!!" Xaldin said, pointing out the already obvious… At the end of the hall, there were number 6,8 and 9! Zexion ran forward and grabbed Rexia as she giggled. "AWWWWWWW!!!!! HUG!" She squeezed back (hard) as Zexion began to squirm, "DO IT!!!" He yelled at numbers 8 and 9. They shot both of them with the water. Rexia shook her head and blinked dumbly. "… What's goin' on- OMG!" She let go of the choking Zexion.
"G-gah! You nearly made me… P-pass out!" He said, voice cracking from too much screaming probably. I went over to Zexion, remembering "bob". YOU SON OF A B*TCH! I was about to take out my scythe, but Xaldin grabbed me and started pulling me away to my displeasure.
"I'LL MAKE YOU PAY ONE DAY!!!" I yelled after them.
 
END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Zexion&Rexia&Demyx: *are back to normal because unlike the cure in the story, it just wears out* O_______O
Axel: ROTGL
Roxas: O_O;;;;
Erica: *is sleeping*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Crystal: *laughing* Sorry Demy!
Demyx: Ehehe, that's… Okay… @_@
Marluxia: … I got hit in the eye…
Luxord&Xigbar: WE'RE LOCKED IN THE BASEMENT!?!? O.o;;;;
Zexion: … That was so… Retarded…
Rexia: … O_o;;; I guess… I like to sing…
Zexion: … You do sing nicely… *small smile*
Rexia: Ehehehe… *blushes* Thanks…
Meriel: SEES YOU ALL NEXT TIME!!!