Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Liar ❯ Liar ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Summary: I can't even bring myself to look at him anymore...Roxas, you lied to me. [AkuRoku] [RikuRoku] [Soku] [AkuSor]
Inspired by:
http:// illbewaiting. deviantart. com/ art/ Rikuroku- Things- went- wrong- 66815469
VVVVVVVVVV
How did things turn out like this? You promised me, Roxas. You promised we'd meet again. I waited for you, I really did.
You forgot me again.
You and Riku and Kairi and everyone else forgot what happened...All except me and Sora. Namine suspects, since she draws things that are too familiar but she says nothing. And I can't find myself caring too much.
You forgot me. How can I deal with this now? It hurt enough that you had to forget, but then you didn't stay with me. You didn't want me as your friend. I wasn't "popular" in the damn school we were forced in. I wasn't good enough for you.
I hate you...but I still love you.
Sora and I have become good friends. He cares, at least. He smiles and talks and laughs with me all the time now. He understands what I'm going through, because Riku forgot as well. He forgot Sora and his promises.
I'm starting to get over it. Especially since Riku's always holding your hand, and making out with you in the halls. I see it enough to know I can't have you. It's been a year, but my heart still aches.
Lately, you've been looking at me, Roxas. Why? Do you regret becoming popular? You see me and Sora laughing without a care of what people think, are you jealous? Do you remember? Am I that unimportant?
Sora asks me if I'd be with him. He's over the pain, I think. That, or he hides it really well with his smiles. I've come to love them. Did you know that, Roxas? They might not be like yours, but I still love them. I'm over the past and the present. And I love the future.
The first time I kiss him, I see you staring. I can't make myself care though. You hurt me too much. Instead, I tell Sora what's in my heart. That I love him. And I see you cling to the wall, I see you run away. In the past, I'd follow you.
Not anymore, Roxas.
I can't keep chasing after you, not anymore. Sora needs me, and he's helped me. I might not love him as much as I had loved you, but I'd do anything for him to keep smiling. When I'm with him, there's no pain, no sadness. Only happiness with a heart that I can call my own.
Your with Riku again. You're holding hands. I pass you because Sora's waiting for me at the end of the hall. I see you look over at me, Roxas. Your eyes flash with regret and guilt. Do you feel guilty for forgetting me? Or leaving me? But I don't return it. I keep my eyes on my little Savior and I kiss him, because I know you're still watching.
The next time I see you, you're yelling. You and Riku are fighting. He says you don't trust him enough. You won't have sex with him. Is that true, Roxas? I merely walk away, to where Sora's waiting for me. I can't watch. Because even though I don't care, I hate seeing you cry.
You talk to Sora the next day. You ask him if he could ever forgive you for abandoning us like that. You say Riku wasn't worth it, that you want to come back.
Sora asks if you've had any weird dreams lately.
When you say no, I tell you that we're not that easy to forgive. You leave, looking determind. You go up to Riku and smack him, saying that you two are through and that you hated him. I see Sora smile, and I forgive you because he smiled, Roxas.
But then, you had to kiss me.
You had to make me remember the past, how we would kiss and it hurts. I pull away, and tell you it's too late. You ask me if I remembered before, when we didn't have hearts.
You finally remembered, Roxas.
But it's too late.
VVVVVVVVVV
Here ya go! I love the picture that goes with it, it's so sad, yet cute! ^_^ So far, this IS a One-shot. If enough people ask, I might turn it into a full story.
R&R