Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Light ❯ A New Legend, A New Arival ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

DisClaimer: I own NONE of the Characters except Hikari, and her family, and all teachers.
 
Key:
A.N. ~ Author's Note (Me! ^_^)
Thoughts
“Speaking”
 
Chapter One: An Old Legend, A New Arival.
 
"Hey have you heard about this? WAKE UP!"
"Wha-?"
"Listen to me! Have you been listening to the news?"
"No. just tell me...”
"There's a legend that's supposedly comeing true! It said that this year is the 100th year anniversary of the White Vampire!!"
"White….vampire? hah.."
"Believe it or not just listen"
"Why are you in my room? Why are you in my house?"
"Your mom let me in. But that's beside the point. So any way a long time ago, where our school stands now, was an old mansion. Inside lived a family of 3, a mother, father, and daughter"
"Can't you tell me later? I want to sleep before school.."
"Actually school starts in 20 minuets.."
"WHAT!?!?!? Why didn't you tell me!!??"
"Because...well I thought you would listen better if-"
"ARRGG SORA!!"
"Ahahahahaha I'll be leaving now see you at school Riku!"
 
Sora left the house pretty quickly before Riku had a chance to get up. Riku on the other hand, sighed, and got up dressing in just a white Tank, a blue un-buttoned button up shirt, and blue jeans. He ran for it. saying by, grabbing his back-pack, and to school. He totally forgot about the Legend. Why should he remember?
 
He ran and got to school JUST in time before the bell rang for school. nodding, and waving, he managed to get passed all his friends and into class, English, before he was to late. Sighing, the blue eyed boy leaned back in his chair relaxed he made it, for the first time, in a long time, not late.
 
"Good Morning class, Today, we have a new student! Now, there's a job for you all, make sure she doesn't get attacked by all the others on freshman Fridays" Mrs. Tate, the English teacher spoke.
 
Riku glanced to the side of him, where the only empty desk was. He sighed almost angrily, he didn't mind new kids at all, just the fact that he was going to be stared at because of the new kid was the annoying part. He could feel Sora's gaze on him with a smirk.
 
oh right..the vampire story...heh well she is dressed in white
 
Her skin was a bronze color, or light brown. Her hair was Brown and Shoulder-length, her eyes though where a gold color. She wore a White Shirt where the Sleeves of the shirt where small and rested on the sides of her shoulders. it came witch a matching, un-even ended skirt. A golden floral design spiraled in one lined from her right shoulder down to the right corner of the skirt wrapping around the entire outfit (Authors Note: It was part of the outfit). She smiled warmly as Mrs. Tate spoke.
 
"Mrs., would you please tell us about yourself?" Mrs. Tate asked with A happy relaxed tone.
 
"Well..uumm...My name is Hikari Dessier. I just moved from Florida. I lived here a long time ago and moved because the environment wasn't exactly good for me, my parents say. I love Wolves And that's about it, the rest you have to find out for yourself" She smiled happily. Her tone was surprisingly warm and relaxed, an angel's voice. Riku couldn't help but notice which made his attention go to her physical performance. Nothing was abnormal about her, in fact, she seemed almost perfect, the perfect complexion. not Fat, not skinny, but able to wear Bikinis and belly shirts without embarrassment if she wanted. She wore no makeup except for sparkles around her eyes.
 
her eyes. There so..odd..contacts probley..
 
"thank you Hikari, why don't you take a seat next to Riku Land (A.N.: I do not know Riku's last name at all. I do know that his name means 'Land' so I just put that in) Riku Raise your hand so she can know where to sit"
 
great...
 
The boy rose his hand, but she seemed to already know where he was, accounting that she was half way there by the time his hand had started moving.  she sat down but didn't pay to much attention to him, if any, she looked like she was staring blankly at a wall. But also listening. Riku's Silver/Light blue ( A.N. Whatever you guys see it as) hair was just as long as her, but his bangs he made sure covered his eyes from glancing occasional glances at her. Her brown her was parted on the right side so her bangs slanted and covered her left eye, which she continued to often flip it out of her way. he could clearly see he was a good few inches taller then her, which made him wonder how old she was. then it hit him, he felt the rest of the classes eyes on both of them. He looked frusterated, which drew more attention towards him. But she, Hikari, took no notice.
 
Half way threw class, Mrs. Tate was rambling on in the lesson when a white flash caught his eye startling the 16 year old. His blue eyes traveled down as he saw the note that read in Sora's Hand writeing 'Riku' he sighed and gave a warning glance to Sora who was watching, his gaze kept glancing though to the red headed Kairi who was chuckling quietly with Namine'. Riku sighed and opened it.
 
`Hah, you get to sit next to her! Anyway, theres this legend that says 100 years ago on this property a family of three lived, but there terrible secret was reveiled and they were forced to flee the city and were said to come back 100 years later. Odd that a new girl just came to school? Since there was only one daughter, Her tital became the `White Vampire'. Anyway, it coul just be a coincidence, who knows?
 
Sora `
 
Riku sighed. He glanced at Hikari, who now was reading his note. Catching that, Riku quickly folded it and put it in his pants pocket.
 
He jumped at the sound of the bell that aloud him to be free four 4 minuets before moving onto his next class—
 
“Um. Excuse me, but I really don't know where this is. If you by any chance could tell me?”
 
Her voice was so mesmerizing! Who could turn it down! But then again, she sounded so normal.
 
“Sure. Uh, what's your next class?” please don't be mine
“Shop with Mr. Brown”
Thank god I don't think I can stand all the staring “Yeah sure, that's near my class”
“thank you” She smiled her so relaxing smile and Riku nodded
 
Leading her to her class he smile and nodded as she thanked him and he welcomed. Leaving her strode off to his next class, Science.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~ *~*~
 
A group of friends walked into the cafeteria. In front Riku and a senior with blonde spiky hair named Cloud were talking quietly. Next to them Sora and Kari were conversing, Sora more flirting. On the other side of Riku and Cloud walked Roxas and Namine' who obviously were a couple. As they got in line, and took all their lunchs they sat at their usual table, a bit out of the way, and circular, pretty large for all of them to have room, but be able to talk across the table. As they sat, an extra chair was next to Cloud as they were soon joined by Aerith who smiled warmly at him, and he only returned the smitten smile. This was a table of Couples. Riku didn't mind what-so-ever. He paid not much attention to the fact that he was the only one single. But many, many girls eyed him. As they talked and ate a bubbly blonde girl came dancing over.
 
“have you heard? Leon's planning to go to the Carnival tomorrow night since were off! He wants all of us to go!” Rikku smiled.
 
All replied somewhat the same answer, they had to see, but probley would be able to go. Riku, Sora, and Kairi were the only ones who actually said `yes'.
 
“Have you heard about the new girl?” Aerith asked in her usual calm voice. Most everyone nodded. Riku was glancing around now trying to find her. When he did, she sat alone drinking water and paying attention to nothing, just spacing. Until her gaze met Riku's. as if he had called her, but his Sky blue gaze dropped to his tray as her golden ones studied him for a bit longer, then moved one by one to the others.
 
Sora had just finished the legend when he spoke. “ Hah Riku gets to sit next to her in English.” He finished with a teaseing smirk, he knew Riku's problem with new arrivals. Everyone chuckled. Only, curse his white skin, he blushed.
 
“Aww your blushing Riku!” Kairi teased and he only looked down hiding his blush by his hair.
 
“So Riku has a `thing' for her and to Sora she's the `White Vampire' isn't that a bit odd? I mean, she doesn't look at all abnormal” Aerith examined her until Rikku bounded over to her. They all watched quietly.
 
“Hello! Why ya all alone?” She asked, her usual bubbly self.
 
Hikari studied her for a second before giving her her warm happy smile. “Oh I just haven't met anyone yet. And hello” Hikari was happy.
 
“Why don't you come to our table we have extra seats?” Rikku suggested as she started walking twords the table. Hikari nodded and got up following.
 
Rikku sat down and hikari sat in the empty chair next to her.
 
“Everyone this is..umm” Rikku looked quizzically at Hikari.
 
“Hikari” She said quietly, almost shyly, but her gaze switched from one to another, she seemed…on guard.
 
“Hikari” Rikku smiled.
 
Everyone either nodded or said hello, and Sora came into conversation and Roxas joined in as well, telling Hikari about the legend who she, watched and smirked but that faded, she was somewhat interested. Cloud and Aerith were conversing very, very quietly. Namine' and Kairi eventually joined in the conversation with Sora and Roxas. Only Riku seemed to be studying her.
 
“Hey, Hikari?” Aerith asked in her sweet voice
 
Hikari first looked to Riku, who she noticed had been watching her, his gaze immediately went down as she looked to Aerith. “hmm?” she answered
 
“We are going to the carnival tomarrow night, would you like to come? We would pick you up”
 
“Sure, that sounds great!” She smiled
 
“Were do you live?” now Cloud was speaking, he wasn't wearing a smile, usual, but they all knew he was fine, includeing Hikari.
 
“That Mansion, in the woods..it's kinda hard to find..I can meet you guys somewhere if it would be better?”
 
“Hey I have an Idea! How many people are going?” Namine' spoke up. Sora started counting.
 
“Let's see..Leon will have Tiffa, then Cloud and Aerith, You and Roxas, me and Kari, and Riku and Hikari…that's ten people…Leon can only hold Eight people if he takes his parents van which he probley would so two are going to have to take another car..” Sora explained.
 
“lets have” Cloud started trying to decide.
 
Riku sat there quietly, watching and waiting. Hikari was still examining one by one until she got to him. She watched him without him noticing until he glanced at her, would she glance away, back to Cloud. “hmm…ok so Rikku, Aerith, Riku, and I can all drive. Sora, Kairi, Roxas, and Namine' can't. Hikari can you?” Cloud asked watching her.
 
“No..I'm 15..” She answered. Riku's eyes glinted in the Light for a quick moment as her answer caught his attention, but looked soon away to Cloud.
 
“well since I want to ride with Leon and Tiffa, Aerith will follow, who Rikku will follow. Riku your all that's left. Mind givin' her a lift?” Cloud smirked and gestured to Hikari.
 
Rikku snickered quietly as the other girls did. Hikari looked somewhat hopeful to Riku and her caught onto Clouds plan.
 
“Sure” He answered quietly as he set all four legs of the chair on the ground again and tossed his light blue/silver hair aside out of his eyes. Hikari smiled
 
“thank you”
“No Problem. So…where do you live again?” he asked.
She looked nervouse and was about to say something but he shook his head. “how about you just come home with me? It will be easy. Besides it's winter, so it will be dark within an hour when we get to my house..” he smiled.
 
The others looked a bit dumbfounded but very quickly went back to conversing.
 
She smiled and agreed. “Ok”
 
The rest of lunch carried on like so. In all her classes she has each class with at least one of her new friends. Only Sora noticed that she never gave a full glance of her teeth, when she smiled you never saw the tips, and most of the time never saw them at all. No one believed him. Hikari thought he was cute with his stories, no matter how false…or true they were
 
~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
Thank you one and all for reading, I may or may not make another chapter. Probably will. ^_^ hope you enjoyed!