Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Loneliness ❯ Loneliness ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Warning: slight mention of mxm/yaoi; Mention of character death; may be slight Oocness.Disclaimer: Not yet!... -sobs- the annoyance of it..~~Loneliness~~He touches his hand to the pool, willing it to swallow him up. He just can't believe he did that. Now he's wondering what made him do it.He watches the water droplets slip down his fingers, and shivers, remembering that that had been Sora's blood a while ago. Sighing, he stands, wondering what to do now. He can't go to see his friends; they would hate him for what he did.He's never felt so lost; but maybe helpless is the right word? "Life without Sora is..." He starts to say, searching for the right word- but nothing can describe what he's feeling now, so he lets it fade; like everything else in his mind. Why? 'Cause he can't live without Sora.He feels like he should kill himself - at least that would bring him and Sora together again.With a sudden start, he realizes the correct word."Life without Sora is so..." He's cut off by a new voice."Boring, perchance, Riku?" He turns around, and stares. "But... I... you... dead.. I ki-" He's cut off again, this time by a finger on his lips. "Shh. It doesn't matter now. I'm here." All he can do is nod as his lover pulls him into an embrace. "... I hope you're happy. Did I tell you how annoying it was to get back here?! It was fucking horrible!" All he can do is laugh. "Love you Riku." ... "Love you too, Sora."~~Fin~~