Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Love by Death ❯ Love by Death ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Warnings: Charrie death; very light mxm/yaoi; Oocness, perhaps? I don't know.

Disclaimer: .. –sob- No.. no, I don't.. sorry..
Sora: In other words… She's saying she doesn't own us.

~~Love by Death~~
As you hold me in your arms, my life is slowly fading away, and you are sitting in a pool of my blood. Your tears fall onto my cheeks. Why do you cry? You’re the one who hurt me. You are the one who is taking my life away. Why do you even care?

Though while I lay here in your arms, as my life flows out of me, and I get weaker, I couldn’t care less about why. You are still like a brother to me… even though you follow the darkness.
It’s funny; were we not just fighting each other a while ago over something? It must have been something pretty bad, seeing as you have almost killed me. You always thought I wouldn’t die... I guess I’ve proved you wrong, huh?

I feel my life draining away. I close my eyes, not able to keep them open any longer. The silence around us goes on forever; or is it just that I cannot hear anything? I have no idea.

Time goes by, and all I hear is the quiet breathing of us. I want you to say something. I just want to hear your voice... even… even if you are controlled by the darkness. Is that too much to ask?
I am dying. I can’t breathe. Did you mean to kill me? Was it your intention, or was it an accident? God, I don’t really care right now.

My mind is a swirl of dark and light; it feels like my head is going to explode. Maybe it is. Your hot tears are sliding down my cheeks, mingling with my own. Though I know you don’t care. Not really. You’re just driven by the memories you have of me. The memories that make it seem like I’m your brother, but I’m not really. I’m just a friend…

I gasp for breath, but it hurts too much. I want to give up, I just want to die... but the expression on your face makes me try, even though I know it’s fake.

But the time for me comes all too soon, and I can’t hold on. I’m sorry. I can’t. The darkness is consuming me, pushing me down, suffocating me… I only wish I could’ve said one thing to you-

I love you... Sora...” I barely catch it; as it was a mere whisper from your lips, but all the same, I hear it.
I manage to open my eyes. “I… love you too.. Riku..” I whisper, before I fall into oblivion.
~~Fin~~

Umm. Even though it's very light mxm, 'tis my first one. I wrote this while I had major writers block (this took me a day to finish. -sighs heavily- See what Writers Block does to you?!) so sorry if it sucks. -feels really bad if it does-

Yes, this is a short oneshot… but it was the best I could do at the time. T.T

Be nice to me and R&R? No flames, please… D: