Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Plushies ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
 
(Anna's House (a.k.a Nanax), [7:30] {pm for Anna, am for Axel} about 3 days later)
 
“UWAH!!! AXEL!!!”
 
BANG.
 
“JAX!!!! CAREFUL!!!”
 
“Sorry, Nan'!”
 
“*gasp* You got Demy too!!”
 
Another glomp-tackle of a plushie, and another BANG as she slid off of the bed and on top of Jax, a.k.a Becca.
 
“Mkay, Jess? That kinda…erk…hurts.”
 
“Are you calling me fat?”
 
“O-of course not!!!”
 
“Better not be.” Jessix (Jess) responded as she stood up again, still hugging Demy, Jax following suit, with Nan' safely (and smart-ly) standing in the opposite corner of the room.
 
“Those poor plushies…at least they're not really real.”
 
“Why you say that?” Jax asked, cocking her head to the side cutely.
 
“Well, if they were, they'd probably be dead by now, or at least close to, with how you're treating them…”
 
[And even as he slept, that pyro we know all too well would twitch every time he was plushie-glomped, some bruises and sores actually forming afterward]
 
“…Yeah, I definitely feel sorry for `em.”
 
(TCTNW, Axel's Room [8:00] {am for Axel, pm for Nanax} Same day)
 
She sprinted down the hall with her unzipped coat floating behind her, still only wearing her skimpy pj's, consisting only of a loose tank top and shorts. “God dammit we're late we're so late Xemnas is gonna kill us!” She said to herself as she ran to Axel's room, slowing down when she got to the door. She opened the door slowly, trying not to make too much noise, until there was just enough room for her skinny frame to fit through. She did so, and shut it quickly and quietly behind her. Compared to the bright light of the hall, his room was totally pitch black. And she knew what would happen if even a sliver of the light from the hall fell on his face.
 
She blinked three times and her eyes began to glow in the dark, giving her the ability to see through the darkness of his room. She walked towards the bed, looking to the floor so she wouldn't trip over anything. Once she got to the bed she stood there for a few seconds, thinking. `Now…how to wake him up…Ah! I know! Mwehehe…Ah! Perfect!' She thought as he rolled over onto his side, his back facing her. She slowly moved into a kneeling position on the bed next to him. She lowered her head to just above his ear, then inhaled deeply, though silently.
 
“GOOD MORNING LAE~CHAN!!!”
 
“AAAH!!” He jumped out of the bed and fell onto the floor, his legs tangled in the blankets. “GAKU YOU MOTHER FUCKER IMMA KICK YOUR ASS!!!” He yelled as he tried to get up, but fell over again, the blankets tangling even more. “Wait—Ga-ku?”
 
“No, sorry Axel.”
 
“Oh, Mix'…ha, I knew that…”
 
Mixaria laughed “Yeah, I'm sure.”
 
“Shuddup.” He kicked the blankets off of him and got up, flopped onto the bed, and reached over to turn on the lamp.
 
“Aww, you know I'm not gonna do that anytime soon.” She replied, beaming a smile at the pyro.
 
Axel scoffed and sat up on the bed, looking Mixaria up and down. “What time is it?”
 
“About 8.”
 
 
“SUNOVA BITCH!!!” He jumped off of the bed again and hurried around the room, collecting clothes, then rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.
 
“Aaaaaand why do you actually care?!” Mix' yelled at the bathroom door, still sitting on the bed.
 
Two seconds later he came out again, cloak and all, perfect as always. “…You know what? I really don't know…”
 
Mix' laughed again as she slid off of the bed, “Alright, now you better wait for me! Otherwise you know what'll happen.” She winked at him as a portal formed behind her and she walked through.
 
“Yeah, yeah, I know.”
 
(TCTNW, Where Nothing Gathers (the meeting room, right?) [9:00] {am for Axel, pm for Nanax} Same day)
 
“Now where is she…?”
 
“Eheh, sorry I'm late…” Mix' said as she entered the room, scratching the back of her head sheepishly as she glared up at Axel. He merely beamed a smile down at her. `oh, now he's reheheally gonna get it…' She looked up at Xemnas then, waiting.
 
“I guess it's alright… It's you're first day, after all. So, she needs a number, element, and weapon. Would you like to suggest anything yourself, Mixaria?”
 
“Well, Superior,” She said as she gazed up at him with lustful eyes, her hands folded behind her back, intentionally bringing out her… *clearsthroat* chest area… more. “I was thinking, Negative Eight and Ice, for number and element…”
 
He was looking down at her, as if in a trance, then snapped back a few seconds after she was finished. “Ah, interesting… The opposite of Axel… Does everyone else approve?”
 
“Mmhmm's” and “yeahs” were heard all around the room (and a significant “Yeah, sure whatever” from Larxene).
 
“Alright, -8, Mixaria. Element; Ice. Now, how about a weapon?”
 
One of Axel's chakram appeared in his hand as he spun it on his index finger, looking everywhere else around the room, whistling. Mix' rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, thinking. “Well, I haven't thought about that yet…” She looked up at Xemnas again, same way she did before. “Do you think I could have some more time to think about it, Superior…?