Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Six Years Later... ❯ Thirteen Continued ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Author's Note: Okay this is a story that me and my friend, Will, are righting out of shear boredom during English class. We decided to design characters based on Organization XIII and in the end they ended up being their children. This became our idea of the new Organization XIII, concluding that when nobodies have children, the kids are also Nobodies. The Riku clone is also in here as the new Superior. The ages, names and character descriptions are recorded below. Eventually I'll upload the pictures and put the link on here. The story will be updated every Friday or nearly.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts, the Organization XIII, Riku, his clone, Sora, and Kairi. So you no sue me!!!
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Kuxir - The Superior
The Riku Clone…. Notice its name is Riku with an X. Uses the Souleater.
 
Ciaran - The Freeshooter
The 17 year old son of Xigbar, mother is unknown. He has long black hair that is let lose and his father's gold eyes. Uses two crossbows.
 
Makani - The Whirlwind Lancer
The 15 year old daughter of Xaldin, mother is unknown. She has long black dreadlocked hair pulled into a ponytail and dark blue eyes. Uses 4 Lances.
 
Anthea - The Chilly Academic
The 7 year old daughter of Vexen (Father) and Marluxia (Mother). Younger sister to Chiane. She has pigtailed light pink hair and pale blue eyes. Uses two Sai.
 
Aideen - The Silent Hero
The 15 year old daughter of Axel (Father) and Roxas (Mother). Twin to Aden. Older sister to Chavez. Half-sister to Anon She has shoulder length red hair and blue eyes. Uses two shields.
 
Anon - The Cloaked Schemer
The 6 year old son of Roxas (Father) and Zexion (Mother). Half brother to Aideen, Aden, Chavez and Yaxha. He has silver `emo' styled hair and blue eyes. Uses a whip.
 
Aysel - The Luna Diviner
The 19 year old son of Xemnas (Father) and Saix (Mother). He has light blue hair and gold eyes. Uses a Claymore.
 
Aden - The Flurry of Dancing Flames
The 15 year old son of Axel (Father) and Roxas (Mother). Twin to Aideen. Older brother to Chavez. Half-brother to Anon. He has spiky red hair and blue eyes. Uses Chakrams.
 
Yaxha - The Melodious Nocturne
The 12 year old son to Demyx (Father) and Zexion (Mother). Half-brother to Anon. He has brown `emo' styled hair and blue-green eyes. Uses a violin.
 
Karma - The Gambler of Fate
The 18 year old son of Luxord, mother is unknown. He has blonde slicked back hair and light blue eyes. Uses 3 die.
 
Chiane - The Graceful Assassin
The 16 year old son of Marluxia (Father) and Vexen (Mother). Older brother to Anthea. He has hair like Marluxia's but blonde and green eyes. Uses a Scythe.
 
Crystal - The Savage Nymph
The 17 year old daughter of Lexeuas and Larxene. She has shoulder length strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. Uses Kunai.
 
Chavez - The Key of Destiny
The 6 year old son of Axel (Father) and Roxas ( Mother). Younger brother to Aideen and Aden. Half-brother to Anon. He has spiky blonde hair and green eyes. Uses the Oblivion and the Absolution (AN: A keyblade that I saw somewhere on quizilla so I don't own.)
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
In the grand hall of castle Oblivion, Kuxir was wondering in search of the exit. He had been trapped in this infernal castle for six years and was growing increasingly annoyed as the days passed, “I was here just a few hours ago!” He screamed in annoyance, “I need someone who knows this castle better then I… I almost wish that Marluxia was still alive.”
 
“As do I…,” came a small voice of the rooms other occupant, hidden at the moment, female by the sounds of it.
 
“WHO'S THERE!?!?!” He screamed in alarm. He had been here six years, six! And never had he heard the voice of another in that time. A poke came at his knee, “Down here,” Looking down he was met with the blue eyes of a small pink haired child.
 
“Who the hell are you?” He questioned as he steadied his racing heart.
 
“Anthea… What are you searching for?”
 
“Out… I want to leave, to find who I am,” His heart started its heavy beat again as he saw her smirk with a look all too familiar to him, “Marluxia…?”
 
She chose to ignore this question and stated in full calmness, “You are nobody. As I am, as the others are.”
 
“Others?”
 
She stared at him, “Brother and the cousins,” Anthea folded her upper body into was slight bow, “You have become increasingly of interest to us, Superior.”
 
Kuxir mumbled slightly to himself but loud enough to be heard, “Superior? ... I could get use to that...,” and then to her, “Show me the rest of you.”
 
Eleven portals opened as a mass of children appeared, ranging from the age of six to nineteen and Anthea spoke once more, “There is thirteen of us, as there should be.”
 
Kuxir looked at all the members all bowed slightly to him, “ List off, and the names you are given. I. Kuxir, the Superior.”
 
“II. Ciaran, the Freeshooter.”
 
“III. Makani, the Whirlwind Lancer.”
 
“IV. Anthea, the Chilly Academic.”
 
“V. Aideen, the Silent Hero.”
 
“VI. Anon, the Cloaked Schemer.”
 
“VII. Aysel, the Luna Diviner.”
 
“VIII. Aden, the Flurry of Dancing Flames.”
 
“IX. Yaxha, the Melodious Nocturne.”
 
“X. Karma, the Gambler of Fate.”
 
“XI. Chiane, the Graceful Assassin.”
 
“XII. Crystal, the Savage Nymph.”
 
“XIII. Chavez, the Key of Destiny.”
 
Kuxir nodded to himself, “Good, if I am nobody then I say it's time we obtain hearts of our own,” Ciaran nodded at him, “Those were our thoughts exactly, sir.”
 
Chavez walked forward ignoring the stares he got and looked at the newly appointed `Superior.' Taking a deep breath he forced out his words, “Can I ask a question first?”
 
Kuxir tilted his head slightly, “What?”
 
“What were they like?”
 
The others stared to Kuxir none could really recall their parents, even the older ones. The leader sighed and began recite his impressions of the original thirteen, “Well… they were… eccentric…. Xemnas was cruel and emotionless, Xigbar was insane, very surfer boy…. Xaldin had the weirdest accent and kind of had a split personality disorder, Vexen was intelligent but paranoid, Lexeuas… Riku killed before I really had the chance to meet him. Zexion was shrouded in secrets so I never got the chance to know him, Saix was sadistic and powerful. Axel was kind and fun loving, the prankster, Demyx was a dork and a coward. …. Luxord was a loser that couldn't fight to save his life….”
 
Karma's eyes narrowed at this and he began to roll his die, “Behave,” Came the quick response from Aideen.
 
He turned to hiss at her, “He insulted my father!” The argument that begun to develop was interrupted by the `Key's' small voice, “SHH!!!! I wanna hear about Momma.”
 
The dice were let lose to land on 16, “Damn you,” was all that came from Aideen.
 
Kuxir returned to his recollections, “Marluxia was a manipulating, sociopathic genius, Larxene was a crazy, high tempered diva and Roxas was a traitor.”
 
Chavez's little face illuminated with anger, “WHAT!?” He summons the oblivion and absolution.
 
Most didn't pay attention to the smallest of the Organization, as was proved by Anthea's next words, “Mommy and Papa sounded cool.”
 
Chiane smirked and flipped his hair, “That was to be expected, considering how cool I am.” Ciaran snickered slightly as Makani rolled her eyes. Kuxir turned towards the rest of the group and noticed the Dark Arts (AN: The big penis like ship attached to Ansem at the end of Kingdom Hearts) floating there, “What's that… thing?”
 
Ciaran shook his head slightly and said voice dripping sarcasm, “That would be the mighty and powerful penis ship monster. Fear it, for Karma summoned it.”
 
Kuxir swung his sword cutting the monster in half, “Whatever.”
 
Karma pouted and muttered to himself, “Bastard.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Authors Note: I'll put the rest up tomorrow.
 
Chiane: There wasn't enough of me!
 
EvilestCandyBar: ::Sigh:: Next time we'll see Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Kuxir will change his name and everyone will hit a time warp, not the dance.
 
Axel: My kids are so cool.
 
EvilestCandyBar: Why are you here?
 
Axel: Review! ::Hands out Chavez plushies:: Later!!!!