Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ the truth ❯ get together ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The truth
Chapter 1: get together
 
Ring, ring, ring, kairi went to go answer the phone after crying from sora not coming back, “hello,” “um… hello is kairi there?” “Ya it is, who is this?” “It is me riku just wanted to see if you wanted to go camping at Destiny islands with me and selphie?” “Oh, ya sure….” “Hey kai is there something wrong?” “oh, no I just fell so bad cuz it has been so long since I saw sora, and I am sixteen now!” kairi said bursting in to tears, kairi continued, “I don't think he is ever going to come back!” “It is going to be ok kairi he will I promise” “how do you know?!?” “Kairi there is no reason to yell he will, he promised you when you saw each other it is going to be ok” “ok thanks riku see you by the rafts early in the morning right?” “Right, bye”
 
After kairi hung up she went up stars got 2 suit cases 1 full of clothing the other with accessories and went to bed.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
 
Beep, beep, beep kairi's alarm clock went off to the time she set it to, 6:00. “Huh, oh it is time to get um already” kairi said wiping the crusts from her eyes and stretched. “Hey mom I am going to take a bath before I leave ok” “ok honey”. Kairi took a shower and got dressed. “Hey riku!” riku could not hear her, “HEY RIKU!!!” she yelled a lot louder and riku plugged his ears from the yelling same did selphie “oh, my god kairi you didn't have to yell that loud” “oh, well I yelled first but you didn't hear me, and then I yelled louder and now hear we are” explained kairi, “ok well lets get going” riku said like we had to get there on a hurry.
 
“So…kairi how is it goin?” “Good besides the fact that sora is gone and we can't come here all together to share our memories” kairi sighed. “Ya but he will come back” selphie said in a comforting voice, “ ya I know he will he promised me” .a few hours later. “Hey so we should be getting to bed and while you two where eating I built two cabins one for you kairi and one for me and selphie” riku said “ya I am getting kinda sleepy” “well good night every one” kairi said “good night” riku and selphie sad as they separated in to the two cabins.
 
As kairi got in side her cabin she got on the mattress and hoped “oh, sora I hope yo…” kairi paused and thought what she was going say, “well, actually I don't think sora will ever come back” kairi said crying,” “I have given up faith you are never going to come back” kairi said bursting in to fresh tears, “now why do you say that?” kairi pointed her head strait it the shadowy corner, “who are you what do you want?” kairi said frightened, “there is nothing to worry about and all I wanted was to see you” the man in the shadowy cloak came a little bit closer and she could see his mouth and it looked familiar to her.
 
“Is it you…. wait, no it can't be” “kairi, it is me you are right” the man in the cloak made a funny
grin to remind her who he was.
Kairi pause frozen, frozen as a stone, “kairi, kairi are you ok?” the man in the cloak ran up to her and caught he before she hit the ground, “kairi don't pass out!” the man yelled slightly, “…” kairi tried to catch her breath, “it is you…” she saw a little bit of spiky brown hair escape the hood, “oh, sora it is you!!!!” kairi yelled “please promise me that you will not leave again” kairi said in a soft voice “ok kai I promise I will not leave again and if do have to go I shall take you with me for toy have a key blade too so we could fight together. “Oh sora you sound like a prince”.
 
So.. hope you like I will start the next chapter soon ^-^ I worked hard please review, the more reviews I get the better the story is but please make them nice. bye and again R&R T-T ^-^