Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge of the Metaknight - The Full Story ❯ Chapter 7: High Treason ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 8: High Treason

Back on the bridge, more and more systems were going critical, more then 30% of the ships systems were now inoperable, and more then 60% of the entire ship was unusuable for one reason or another (battle damage, system failures like life support, etc).

Metaknight: This is not going well..

Waddle Dee re emerges on the bridge, looking beaten up

Captain Falcon: DEE!! you..IDIOT!! the only thing you DIDN'T HIT... WAS KIRBY!!!

Metaknight: You couldn't have done any better.. Tell our agents now is the time to eliminate them.

Captain Falcon: Yes sir!



Back with the group they were now following the signs that lead to the security center, hoping that they could find the location of the main reactor there. However when they stepped through the entrence of the room they were greeted with 20 armed men aiming rifles at their heads, they turned to flee, but found the poppy bros with bombs ready blocking their path

Poppy Bro Sr: Sorry sir, Metaknight offered higher pay

Poppy Bro Jr: And a better health plan

King Dedede: I trusted you!!

Poppy Bro Sr: Come along now and Surrender, you know you can't win.

They were lead into the room, which upon closer inspection contained diagrams on all the ships systems. Sitting in the other side of the room was Biospark, watching the entertainment unfold at his doorstep.

Biospark: You've done alot of damage to this ship, and for that I congratulate you. However you are no match for the great Biospark.

Kirby: Whats your goal here?

Biospark: Well, a few things, first off, our fearless leader has a little grudge against you, and second, Dreamland needs a ruler, someone with an iron fist who can take the world to new heights. That someone is him

King Dedede: I'm the iron fisted one around here buster!!

Biospark: Oh please, the only thing iron about you is your hammer. Junior, Do the honor of disposing of him... permenantly.

Poppy Bro Jr: With pleasure!

Poppy bro Jr gets into position to throw a bomb at the group, he slowly reaches into his bomb bag and pulls out a golden one.

Poppy Bro Jr: I've saved this all these years for this day..

With that he lit the fuse, and threw it... backwards!! It landed on biosparks control desk and exploded, Biospark just barely managed to leap out of the way in time to see his computers ignite in flames. He then threw a second into the line of guards aimed at the group, catching them off guard and blowing them around the room. Poppy Bro Jr was getting ready to arm a third bomb, but quicker then the eye could catch, one of Biosparks ninja stars caught him in the neck. With a bit of an whining sound, he fell to the floor.

Poppy Bro Jr: .... stop.... Meta......

HIs sentence was cut halfway through as his head fell to the floor. The other poppy brother stood over the body of his dead brother as though he didn't care either way.

King Dedede: you.. heartless MONSTER!!

Kirby was getting ready to leap at him, but King Dedede outstretched his hand

King Dedede: Back off.. this is my fight

With that he with drew his mallet and stepped into the lower section of the room where Poppy Bro Sr now stood, bomb ready. He chucked the bomb at King Dedede, who rolled out of the way to avoid yet another exploding mass of computers. He charged at Sr with his mallet and gave him a good whallop to the head, sending him crashing through a desk and scattering papers everywhere. He began to get another bomb ready while lying on the ground, but king Dedede knocked it out of his hand, the fuse still burning as it rolled beside his head...

Poppy Bro Sr: nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

When the fiery explosion cleared there was nothing remaining but King Dedede and the now very angry bio spark.

Biospark: Very well then, I eliminate you myself

With that Biospark threw off his cape, revealing his ninja outfit and arsneal, throwing stars, daggers, that kind of thing. He very quickly chucked a handful of stars at Dedede, who deflected them with his mallet.

King Dedede: Gonna have to try harder!!

King Dedede leapt up to Biosparks command platform, Biospark followed up. The two exchanged blows with daggers and hammers. At one point King Dedede smashed the main terminal for the room and all the computer monitors went staticy.

Biospark: You'll pay for what you've done!!

With that Biospark made a downward slash with his knife, cutting Dedede, but not severely enough to stop him. With yet another blow King Dedede sent Biospark to the other side of the room, near the main electrical breaker, which had been exposed during the fighting.

Biospark: You can't beat me!

King Dedede took another swing, or so it appeared. Biospark leaped into the air in anticipation for the downward swing Dedede faked, but instead he sent his mallet directly where Biospark had jumped. He knocked Biospark into the circut breaker, and the electricity was holding him there. The group ran from the room as the whole room short circuted and ignited into one massive fireball which spread several sectors in all directions.




On the bridge Waddle Dee was attempting to contact central security, which had joined the quickly growing pile of red sectors on the ships status screen.

Waddle Dee: Commander Biospark, Commander Biospark respond, I repeat, Anybody in central security on Deck 4, respond

Metaknight: ...

Captain Falcon: .. Kirby got him..

For once there was an air of calm on the bridge, the usual bickering between officers had subsided, and what was left was a silence of respect for their fallen comrades. The only noise, besides the hum and whirr of the systems in the room was the alerts of the onboard computer.

Computer: Warning.. fire in Deck 4, Section 1... 2...3.. 4... Fire on Deck 3... section 1..2..3...4.. Fire on deck 5.. section 1..2..3..4


King Dedede and Kirby were silent for once, the group had stopped to rest in a secure sector that had been abandoned due to damage.

Kirby: I'm sorry that happened.. Dedede..

King Dedede: They were friends.. both of them...
That Metaknight is going to pay for this.. hes killed my friends! destroyed my castle! Broken my record for killing people! IT ENDS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simon: Come on sir, theres something big and shiny to destroy

With that the group headed off towards the one remaining thing the ship had going for it. The Main Reactor Complex.



Depressing Chapter I know, but we are drawing closer end game now, and things are falling apart for both sides. So please R/R, Thanks, by the way, this story is dedicated to Bobblackpearl, the inspiration behind using the poppy brothers for something bigger then having them stand around doing nothing. So bob, if your reading this, you know who you are thanks!

Hal_emmerich