Kodomo No Omocha Fan Fiction ❯ sana's heart beats to another ❯ the festival ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclamer I do not I repeat do not own kodocha.
 

As sana walked home she thought about the events that happened during that day. +did akito really try to kiss me or could I be dreaming+ “ I'm so confused.” Sana yelled out loud. “ like always” a familiar voice said. “ oh ….hhi..Akito.” sana said stumbling over words. “ I just wanted to know if you wanted to come with me to the festival tonight.” + nazoumi has work and I really want to go so I guess + “I would love to akito , pick me up at 8 and please don't try to hurt rei. I think you've caused him enough pain for 1 life time.” She said laughing. “what ever Kurata I'll be there at 8.”
 

 
At school:
 
 
 
“Mr. Karamura how dare you put crazy glue on my chair you baka.” The principal yelled.
“ so does that mean I get dentention for the whole month, huh huh” he said anxiously. “ No it means your suspended you baka.” “suspended.” He yelled.
“get out of my office now.” She yelled once more. “nnooooooo” nazoumi yelled walking gloomily out the office. Ring ring. Nazoumi answered his cell phone. “helllo' “oh hi nazoumi your shot with naz's skateshop has been canceled today.” “oh ok.” _ this means I can take sana to the festival_ “ finally this day is getting better.” (ha ha that's what you think.)
 

 
 
 
“Bye mama, by rei “ sana yelled as she walked to the door. Akito stood there with his mouth wide open. He was staring at sana. She was wearing a mini Chinese dress that showed every curve known to man on her body. She had a butterfly clip in her hair that held up most of the back but some strands dangled down in her face. She had on just enough lipstick and mascara to bring out her features. And she looked hot enough to make any guy want her. ,” well are you just gonna stand there or are we going to go” she yelled grabbing his hand.
 

 
 
8:15
 
“hi miss kurata is sana there I wanted to take her to the festival tonight.” Nazoumi said at the door. “ Well I'm sorry but you just missed her, sana went with akito to the festival about an hour ago. Too late too catch up with them. I'm very sorry.” Mama said laughing at the other end of the line she knew they had only left 15 minutes ago but why ruin sana and akito's fun.
 
 
 
 
Sorry I took so long to update but atleast I did right. You people read my fanfic but none of you review so how am I soppuse to continue if I don't know if you like it or not. Come on plz review. And how's that for suffering haha I think mama's starting to think like me mwhaahaa