Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ "Daddy's Girl" ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

"Daddy's Girl"
A "Kyou Kara Maou" Ficlet
By Andrea Readwolf [andrea_readwolf @hotmail.com]
Chapter: 1/1
Rating: PG
Pairings/Characters: Gretta + Wolfram
(/Yuuri)
Genre: fluff-sap / reflective
Warnings: post-series setting
Summary:
<i>"Yuuri was her first daddy, but it was Wolfram who she went to when..." </i>

Disclaimer:
Story idea and any original characters are property of Andrea Readwolf. "Kyou Kara Maou" is property of....

Date Started:
June 2005
Word Count: 264
 
 
"No matter what, you'll always be my little girl."
 
Yuuri was her first daddy, and she loved him with all her heart.
 
He smiled at her and held her and gave her his hand, gently enfolding her in his family and calling her 'daughter'.
 
Yuuri was her first daddy, but it was Wolfram who she went to when she wanted to hear a story; Wolfram with whom she spent the long days waiting for Yuuri's return. It was Wolfram who taught her how to sit a horse properly and wield a blade like a professional soldier. It was to Yuuri she went to show off her achievements.
 
It was Wolfram who bought her pretty dresses and bobbles and taught her how to dance like a real princess; and it was to Yuuri she modeled and danced for.
 
It was Wolfram who taught her to read and appreciate their rich history through the stories he read to her nightly; it was to Yuuri she read to when her skills had improved adequately enough.
 
It was Wolfram she ran to, crying out her first crush and begging him not to say anything to her other paper; Wolfram who helped handle all the messy complicated arrangements only the wedding of the Maou's only daughter could create; Wolfram who held her first born and announced it was a strong, healthy girl, as beautiful as her mother.
 
And it was Wolfram who leaned over the birthing bed and kissed her flushed, sweaty cheek and whisper proudly, "But no matter what, you'll always be my little girl."
 
~~~finfin~~~