Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Rage, Love, and an Honest Proposal ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 5- Rage Love and an Honest Proposal
 
Note: sorry if the grammar is poor it is just that I have not been updating as I would have liked but I decided to hurry and spit this out and from here on in it may get a bit out of hand so bare with me….i will have glimpses back and forth about Gwendal and Gunter but from here on in it is mostly about Yuuri and Wolfram. I might try to sneak some Josak/Conrad in…..^___^
 
By now Yuuri was very amazed. He just couldn't believe the sheer will Wolfram had to be a virgin for 82 years. On earth to him he had watched teens lose their virginity at 13 to the first warm body that had came along, or even for a bit of cash for their drugs. Earth was a sad place and to think that here his beautiful fiancé was still a virgin. A part of the black haired, black eyed king, felt proud of him, yet still bad that he would soon take that from him, but it was going to happen someday anyhow. Yuuri was simply happy that it could be him that took that from the prince and that it could be filled with a meaning.
 
Of course Yuuri was still confused as to if he truly loved the blond, but he knew he felt something and that he really wanted the other in his arms, his soft satin lips against his. Yuuri had decided that he would son discover if he truly loved the moody blond. Every night for the past two weeks it had been the same routine before they fell victim to their slumber. A simple goodnight kiss, however awkward, would transform and evolve to a heated kiss that rivaled their heated arguments. Before the two betrothed knew it, Wolfram's back was pressed into the mattress, Yuuri's sneaky tan hands snaking it's way up the pink chemise, and tongues were hungrily intertwined.
 
Thankfully inexperience and the blond's excellent breaks silenced his fear of more happening by pushing the king nearly off the large feathered bed. Then the nervous and embarrassed king would receive a glare from the prince just before he violently rolled over ; pulling the blue comforter to where only velvety strands of blond hair were visable. Afterward Yuuri would just blink in confusion varying from begging for forgiveness and laughing nervously.
 
It really wasn't something he had planned to happen every night, he hadn't planned for anything to happen in his relationship with the boy but it had led them to being ]engaged, spooning and making out. Sometimes he actually sat and thought about it , thought about if he would have truly been asked about his choice in a person it would have basically summed up Conrad in a nut shell. He would then shiver, but now that he had seen Wolfram and had gotten to know him he learned he was very much like a woman. He saw that there were many parts to the Prince. It scared him sometimes to think that he could actually see Wolfram growing old with him, holding his child, and even holding him through the nights. Those were his little secrets.
 
Still his sleepless nights continued for after the blond would roll over and fall into his sleep he would snuggle closer to the king, a great change from getting his ribs kicked out, and would wrap a frilly arm around him. It was quite the ok thing at first but it was odd to him that the more time passed, the more he wanted more than just kisses from the angelic beauty that rested with pink lips barely parted in a sigh of his name while he breathed his heavy sleep. And so the sleepless nights commenced.
 
During the daytime hours, however; the two acted normally. Wolfram chased Yuuri as if he were a moth to a flame and he of course still called the king a wimp and a cheater, and one must not forget the never ending battle for the kings time. If anything really changed, it seemed as if Conrad had received less glares, but the prince had increased in his frustration for time and attention. Never the less, they refrained from spreading the word of what had taken place that night after Seth and the king had fought. It wasn't as if Yuuri had wanted to keep it a secret or even asked wolf not to get touchy feely in public it was just that they had decided for now it was their business and theirs alone, and they tried to keep the castle clear of gossip. Gossip was horrid as it was with poor Gwendal and Günter, and no tot mention the thought going around that wolfram had had a sordid affair with a soldier. Yes gossip was one thin Yuuri hated, but he found it was nothing else he could do and he figured that it or nothing was changing with him. He was suddenly proven wrong……
 
One night during dinner he had just set at the large wooden round mahogany table after a very long lesson with Gunter about a king who ate something he could not easily pronounce, and then found himself turned into a sand bear. He couldn't quite remember, but he remembered that whatever the guy had changed into he never changed back because his wife preferred him better in that form. Anyway, he just sat there and after a moment he found himself simply staring deeply and intently at the golden boy eating his steak. Eyes half closed as he brought each piece of the tender meat to his mouth, how his lovely tongue flicked out across his lips to remove the zesty taste of the beef, but most of all his gorgeous green eyes that seemed to light as he thought of something deep down. Yuuri couldn't help but think just how beautiful the prince was, so feminine and pure, he was very lucky to be snapped from his daydream by a worried Günter.
 
“Are you ill your majesty?” the mage had asked innocently and worried. The king simply shook his head picking down at his food and thanking god that he hadn't gotten very excited from the princes flirtatious eating habits.
 
Still the two did not touch outside of their room, and when their hands did brush each other's slightly they would jerk away and blush like teenagers. Yuuri and Wolfram thought that with the lack of touching and affection they would give people the idea that nothing had changed, but they were once again very wrong. Conrad was the first to notice, he had started his suspicions at the dinner table, and how the blond seemed to smile instead of frown as he waited for a chance to pull Yuuri form his lessons. The soldier half wondered to himself if he should make his suspicions known or just wait for the two lovers to tell him. He eventually decided it was best to give them their time and space as Yuuri was most likely adjusting to anew experience One factor that helped him make his decision was seeing the two yelling at each other in the hall way, and as the flaming red prince left, he told himself that it would not be the best thing to make it worse with his suspicions.
 
Another happening in the kingdom that was not ordinary was the engagement of Günter and Gwendal. When wolfram had told Yuuri one night he stated just plainly that he was happy for them and asked simply, “So who are they marrying?” The blond almost fell over at his fiancé's clueless ness. The prince quickly shouted back so his fiancé could grasp what he was saying that it was each other. Yuuri literally and blatantly fainted, and from that point on the castle had more changing to do, and so it would.
 
A day after that the beauty jerked the king into the palace library. Poor Yuuri feared for his life as the stern and serious look he was getting form Wolfram. Needless to say he was surprised when he was caught in a fierce lip lock by the blond. Now one must understand he wasn't exactly complaining as he was moving his lips back against the Prince's and penetrating his mouth as he had practiced, but he really would have love to know what had gotten into Wolfram. After a few minutes however it seemed as if the boy had clamed and he just sat against Yuuri with his head rested lightly on the king's chest while the king leaned his back against the books. The dark king was happy, the kissing had been good, but he liked this better; holding a vulnerable and sweet wolfram was nice.
 
“Yuuri, you still want me right? You're not cheating on me right?!” the blond asked keeping his head against Yuuri's beating heart and sturdy chest.
 
“Come on wolf, drop it…I don't think I want to be burned like my mom American cooking, but I couldn't cheat on you anyway.” He wrapped an arm around the prince's shoulders. “And of course I still want you, I am not like you think, but why are you asking this?” he was a little surprised at the other's rushed and slightly frantic behavior.
 
The blond looked him in the eye. “I heard my soldiers talking today, about their lovers and girlfriends. They continued to say that they normally lose interest in a lover after they stop having sex or they refuse to give them sex.” He sighed looking down to the floor. “I don't know with you Yuuri…hot and cold is normally how this works with you and I and I just don't know how you are about women. “The soldier stood and turned away blushing cherry red, yet his blush deepened even further when Yuuri walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around him.
 
“So you were worried that I wasn't going to want you unless you had sex with me?”
 
“I-I-I didn't say that at all wimp!” Wolfram stammered.
 
He chuckled lightly declaring that the prince should not call him a wimp. “They were wrong, the more you hold back, the purer you are; it makes me want you even more. Plus I don't know anything about Homosexual sex…” he laughed nervously. “I just like holding you, and touching you, and kissing you.” He emphasized his statement with a kiss to Wolfram's ear. “You're just so pretty…”
 
That was when he received a quick kiss from Wolfram and the boy left him with one important date. “Saturday, Saturday you can have me.” Then he walked from the room, leaving a very dumbfounded king. Yuuri's heart was pounding in his rib cages as if it would fly form its location leaving him light headed. The day the prince had stated was only 3 days away, he had all of 3 days to prepare/control himself. He forced himself to look on the Brightside; he was already in the library so he could take the time to study up……..
 
Gunter came in a few times to see his majesty intently studying and gave a smile. He was so proud that the king was taking an interest in their culture; however the boy blundered and left one lying atop the table which Conrad found much later. He sighed and determined that it was time to give Yuuri the talk. Perhaps Saturday or Sunday…….