Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Sembiance ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Sembiance
A "Kyou Kara Maou" Ficlet
By Andrea Readwolf [andrea_readwolf @hotmail.com]
Chapter:
1/1
Rating:
G
Pairings/Characters:
Yuuri/Wolfram (+ Gretta)
Genre:
fluff
Warnings: abhorance of haircuts

Spoilers:
none
Summary:
<i> "He smiled, content with his world as it was at that exact moment."
</i>

Disclaimer:
Story idea and any original characters are property of Andrea Readwolf. "Kyou Kara Maou" is property of....

Date Started:
June 2005
Word Count: 211
 
 
The sun was warm; the breeze was cool.
The grass smelled sweet; the air smelled clean.
The world was fresh, alive, bursting anew as spring bloomed vibrantly around them.
 
Gretta's childish laughter floated down from the limbs of a nearby sprawling tree, and he smiled, content with his world as it was at that exact moment. Fingers carded through his hair, and his smiled widened, another notch more content, more perfect.
 
"Thinking of something nice?"
 
One dark eye dared the blinding sunlight and squinted open. His lover's head blocked the sun, but it still glared, catching in lanky pieces of golden hair, turning them the color of pure light.
 
"Always," he replied, blithely.
 
Wolfram's huff made him smile all the more. Wolfram's finger still gently played through his much darker hair.
 
"I should get it cut," he mused into the comfortable silence, "It's starting to get long."
 
"Don't. I like it longer."
 
Yuuri tried to look at him, but the sun was still too bright.
 
"Okay," he replied easily, a hand smoothing down his lover's back as a blond head lay down against his chest. "I won't."
 
It really wasn't a hardship, not cutting his hair, and if it made Wolfram happy... It was a small thing, easy enough to do.