Labyrinth Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Crystals ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Jareth, the goblins, Hoggle, or any other characters and creatures related to the original Labyrinth storyline are the property of Jim Henson Productions. We are in no way affiliated with this company. However, new and original characters, creatures, places within the Underground and evolution of the Goblin King are ours. We do not own any other miscellaneous affiliations such as from shows, books, movies, titles, etc. This story is for entertainment purposes only. So please do not sue.
The content of the fan fiction is written with a mature audience in mind. Comments are welcomed. Enjoy!! ^_^

================ O O O ================





Prologue




In a dark place unknown, a figure stared blankly as if in a daze, unmoving. A moment later, it began to move, much like a sleepwalker, yet the arms weren’t extended forward, instead they rested at the sides of the body. The figure moved slowly forward, being drawn by something unseen in the darkness.

The figure walked around slowly, occasionally stumbling in the pitch of black.

Suddenly the shadowy figure stopped and bent down to pick something up. The figure lowered its head, hiding its shadowy face. A gust of strong cold air came from nowhere and blew around the figure, causing their clothing and hair to move wildly around.

The figure lifted its face and smiled maliciously, glowing red crimson eyes flashing dangerously.

In a flash of blinding white light, the figure was gone.