Last Exile Fan Fiction ❯ The Room ❯ Introduction to the room. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
EPISODE ONE - THE ROOM
 
 
SCENE: A large white room where the figures of Tatiana Wisla, Alistia Agrew, Claus Valca, and Alvis Hamilton sit in a circle on the floor.
 
(Crickets chirp in the background.)
 
CLAUS: (Looks around.) How are there crickets chirping in the background if were the only ones here?
 
TATIANA: (Glares at one of the walls.) What I want to know is why were here and how for that matter.
 
ALISTIA: (Coughs politely.) I don't think you'll get an answer out of the wall.
 
ALVIS: (Blinks.) Hey… Where's Lavi?
 
SCENE: On a boat in the middle of the ocean sits a crate with bolds letter stamped onto it saying. “ONE WAY TO: THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE” Inside a voice can be heard.
 
LAVI: Umm...Hello? Claus? Al?
 
(Silence.)
 
LAVI: Anyone?
 
SCENE: A large white room where the figures of Tatiana Wisla, Alistia Agrew, Claus Valca, and Alvis Hamilton sit in a circle on the floor. Claus is currently looking around for crickets that aren't there while Tatiana continues to glare at the wall.
 
(The chirping continues.)
 
ALISTIA: (Looks up.) Now that isn't nice. Poor Lavi.
 
AUTHOR: (Giggles insanely in the background.) Hehe. Suffer! (The giggling suddenly fades away.)
 
(Alvis's eyes widen at the voice as she clings to Claus.)
 
CLAUS: Where are those crickets coming from?
 
TATIANA: (Turns her glare on all of them.) Hello? Doesn't anyone else think this is weird?
 
ALL: (Stares at her blankly.)
 
TATIANA: Were stuck in a room without knowing where we are or how we got here.
 
ALL: (More blank stares.)
 
TATIANA: (Throws her hands up and yells in frustration.) Never mind! I'll figure it out myself! (Stalks off to a corner of the room grumbling under her breath.)
 
ALVIS: (Watches her go.) What's with her?
 
ALISTIA: Too much stress I think.
 
TATIANA: Argh! (Yells nearly in tears.) Why!
 
(Alistia walks over to Tatiana and tries to comfort her.)
 
TATIANA: (Sniffles and looks at her.) Why am I the only that gets how wrong this is.
 
(Alistia pats her on the head gently and shrugs.)
 
TATIANA: (Drops her head into her hands.) I want to go home…
 
CLAUS: (Mumbling.) Crickets…
 
ALISTIA: (Sweatdrops.) Maybe we should end the chapter now?
 
AUTHOR: Feh its early but Fine. I'm tired anyways.
 
(Everything fades out to black.)
 
00000000
 
SCENE: Sophia Forrester stands in font of a podium on a stage that seems to be there for no reason.
 
SOPHIA: Since the Author can't be here since her medication has put her to sleep for the time being, I'll be taking her place. (Looks down at the paper in her hands.) The Author does not own any of the vict- (Ahem) characters involved in this story. They belong to Last Exile and she doesn't own that ether. And lastly she would to thank Dreiser for the idea of this story from his Utena Fanfiction “The Elevator” Which she recommends highly to everyone as it is funny and because it involves rampant anime lesbians. That is all.
(Walks off stage.)