Last Exile Fan Fiction ❯ The Room ❯ Number four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm so mean >_>
There won't be an update next week cause I'm goin to Germany for one and a half weeks. ^_^ YEY!
EPISODE FOUR: THE BATHTUB
 
SCENE: A large white room where the figures of Claus Valca, and Alvis Hamilton are seen inside. Claus is currently unconscious and Alvis is staring at a bathtub filled with pink… stuff. Crickets no longer chirp in the background
 
ALVIS: (Looks suspiciously at the bathtub.) Are bathtubs supposed to talk?
BATHTUB: (Chuckles.) I'm no ordinary bathtub!
ALVIS: (Sighs.) I KNEW that already. (Pauses.) Weren't you filled with green stuff? Why is it pink now?
BATHTUB: (Ignores her questions.) You can call me Tubert!
ALVIS: (Blinks.) That doesn't answer my questions.
TUBERT: (Not even listening to her now.) I'm a special bathtub and if you can eat all the pudding from inside me I'll grant you special powers!
ALVIS: o.O;;
AUTHOR: (Far away sounding.) No faces!
 
SCENE: On a boat in the middle of the ocean sits a crate with bolds letter stamped onto it saying. “ONE WAY TO: THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE” Inside a question can be heard.
 
LAVI: Why do people squint their eyes when they can't see? Wouldn't that just make it less space to see out of?
 
SCENE: A large white room where the figures of Claus Valca, and Alvis Hamilton are seen inside. Claus is currently unconscious and Alvis is running around being chased by a bathtub filled with purple stuff. Crickets no longer chirp in the background.
 
TUBERT: (Purple pudding tentacles flying around.) Eat me!!!!!!!
ALVIS: (Running away.) Help!
VOICE: Never fear! For I shall save you!
 
(Alex Rowe suddenly appears wearing nothing but blackspandex shorts, a white towel wrapped around his shoulders, and a pair of black briefs on his head. He strikes a pose as dramatic music plays in the background.)
 
TUBERT: Eat me! (Tackles Alex and they both go tumbling down a hole in the floor.)
SOHPIA: (Out of nowhere.) Don't worry I'll save you!!! (Jumps in after Alex.)
ALVIS: (Stares.) wtf just happened…
AUTHOR: (Far away sounding.) No internet speak! And your not allowed to curse! Go and wash your mouth out young lady!
ALVIS: (A bar of soap suddenly lands on her head.) Yeah right… (Chucks the soap over her shoulder.)
 
(In another part of the room Claus is seen sitting up holding his head when a bar of soap suddenly hits him. He is once again knocked unconscious.)
 
SCENE: A never-ending hole in the room where the figures of Alex Rowe, Turbert, and Sophia Forrester are falling.
 
ALEX: (Crying.) But you said I was going to be a hero!
AUTHOR: (Far away sounding.) You did save Alvis in a way…
ALEX: (Perks.) Your right! (Poses and dramatic music suddenly starts playing in the background.) I am the greatness!
SOPHIA: (Stares at Alex with little hearts in her eyes.) Oh you sexy man you!
TUBERT: … Weirdoes…
 
SCENE: On a boat in the middle of the ocean sits a crate with bolds letter stamped onto it saying. “ONE WAY TO: THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE” Inside a voice can be heard.
 
LAVI: Isn't it weird that all year round your parents tell you not to play with fire, but on Independence Day they hand you a package of explosives, a lighter, and say have fun? (Silence.) What's Independence Day?
 
(Everything fades to black.)
 
 
00000000
 
SCENE: The Author stands in front of a door with Moran Shetland as they try to pry it open with a crow bar, currently failing miserably at it.
 
AUTHOR: (Distractedly.) You people know the deal already. I don't own Last Exile blah blah blah leave comment blah blah thank Dreiser blah blah blah blah funny blah blah blah.. (The crowbar breaks at that moment.) Damn! Where's my chainsaw!
MORAN: (Sighs.) Why am I here again?
AUTHOR: (Smacks him over the head.) Shush and do as I tell you!
MORAN: (Rubbing his head dejectedly.) Right…