Legal Drug Fan Fiction ❯ Chocolate Therapy ❯ Chocolate Therapy ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Chocolate Therapy
Author: Water Sprite
Disclaimer: Psh, if I owned Goujo Drug… I would have actually finished the friggin’ series! … Sorry, I’m a little ticked at CLAMP right now… ;_;
A/N: This is based off of the little extra at the end of volume two! Enjoy!

~*~

He could smell the creamy, rich treat and he craved it like nothing else. Which was odd, because Kazahaya wasn't normally a chocolate lover. But at that moment, it didn't matter if he liked chocolate or not-- he wanted it badly. Only problem was, he was still in bed, half-asleep. So he did what any sane chocolate craver would-- he followed the smell with his mouth.

Slowly, Kazahaya lifted himself out of the bed. Eyes still closed, he followed the sent blindly.

When a person is half-asleep and they conjure a picture they whole-heartedly believe that they image is real–for a moment anyway. After a while the person wakes up just enough to realize that they are asleep and what they are imagining simply isn’t real. Kazahaya was right at the verge of figuring this out when his lips came in contact with what they were so desperately searching for. Yes, he found the chocolate by just lifting his head.

Now to know why Kazahaya was able to find what he was so desperately looking for, one would have to pull back a little bit and view the entire picture. What one would see was quite a sight to behold. There, Kazahaya lay in his bed, a coat that was much too big to be his lay across his slight form, and Rikuo sitting in a chair that he’d pulled up to the bed. Now also picture Rikuo observing Kazahaya’s every move while holding a chocolate bar directly above his head.

“With that nose of yours, Kazahaya, you definitely should have been a cat,” Rikuo stated, his head propped in one hand while the other held the chocolate for Kazahaya to continue to chew on.

Kazahaya most certainly heard Rikuo, the thing was, he simply couldn’t pull himself away from the sweet.

Once the actual candy bar was gone there was enough left melted on Rikuo’s fingers that it had to be extracted form the sensitive pads of each. Knowing full well that the bow as half-conscious, Rikuo took his fingers and led Kazahaya’s mouth with them–directly to his own lips. Rikuo, being the chocolate fanatic that he was, had been sucking on chocolate kisses all morning long. At the moment, Rikuo had just popped a fresh one into his mouth and it was about to be stolen.

Slowly, Rikuo continued to lead Kazahaya’s mouth towards the Hershey’s Kiss, slowly.

At last their lips met and it seemed Kazahaya could sense that if he pressed further, there would be more chocolaty goodness. Rikuo allowed the questing tongue the entrance it so desired. With Kazahaya practically falling off the bed to get to the kiss, Rikuo accommodated them both by picking Kazahaya up and placing him into his lap.

Soon enough the last morsel of chocolate had been passed back and forth between the two and it was gone. There was no more chocolate keeping them together. Kazahaya paused and his eyes fluttered open. Rikuo knew that this was the defining moment. He smirked and plundered Kazahaya’s mouth mercilessly.

Just as Rikuo had hoped–Kazahaya was immediately lost in the kiss. A few more moments and Rikuo decided that the fun was over and that he had to go into the second phase of the experiment. Laying a couple light kisses to the side of Kazahaya’s mouth, Rikuo pulled away, his hands cupping Kazahaya’s face, his thumbs caressing Kazahaya’s cheeks.

Almost instantly Kazahaya pulled back in pure shock and began to scream, “You jerk, what the hell do you think you’re doing?!”

“Me?” Rikuo asked with a wide smirk. “Who’s on top of who here?”
Kazahaya looked down to find that he was, indeed, straddling Rikuo, “I-I–what the hell happened? And why is your coat in my lap, jack ass? Wh–“

Rikuo silenced the screams with a finger across Kazahaya’s lips and a gentle caress right behind and a little under his ear. Al at once, Kazahaya was hushed and leaning into the caress. Rikuo actually smiled, “You know, I knew you should have been a cat.”

Blond brows furrowed and an adorable pout found its way to Kazahaya’s lips, “Sh-shut up you ass.” Rikuo’s smile grew when he found how little push or meaning the words had behind them.

“Only if you stop looking so damned sexy, Kazahaya.”

“Hm’not sexy, you dirty perv,” and still Rikuo’s constant petting didn’t cease.

“Heh, of course not,” Rikuo leaned in and kissed the tip of Kazahaya’s nose and switched hands–and naturally, Kazahaya’s head cocked the other way.

“W-why?”

“Shh, don’t ask stupid questions, it’s our day off and I want a decent amount of sleep,” Rikuo admonished as he pulled them both to the bed. One hand stroking being Kazahaya’s ear and the other wrapped firmly around his waist, pulling him as close as possible, Rikuo attempted to sleep.

When the caress stopped, Kazahaya was tempted to pull away, but he didn’t. instead he snuggled in closer and, grinning, he fell asleep within the embrace of Rikuo. Because Kazahaya had a secret: after the first few bites of chocolate–he was fully awake and his craving for chocolate had been sated. It must not have been curiosity that killed the cat, it had worked out just fine for Kazahaya.