Legend Of Dragoon Fan Fiction / Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped In Kingdom Hearts + other things ❯ Traverse Town ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I woke up in Traverse Town with a wamping headache. I then heard Pluto running toward us. When he arrived I leaned over and petted his head. I then let him wake Sora up. After Pluto woke up Sora I petted him again before Donald and Goofy called him.
 
"Huh where are we Alex?" Sora asked.
 
"Traverse Town" I answered simply. "Follow me." I added with that we entered first district.
 
Well we were walking past the accessory shop Sora stopped in front of the door. I opened it and we went in.
 
"Ah customers. Oh it's just a couple of kids." Cid said.
 
"Hey we're not kids." I said peeved.
 
"Our names are Sora and Alex. Got it gramps." Sora said.
 
I think Sora ticked Cid off but he didn't say anything. He just introduced himself and told us to come back and buy some thing. After we explored town we came back and bought 2 fire bangles. (My Kingdom Hearts game stopped working so I don't remember all of the items.) When we left we met Leon. (Oh I ended up telling Sora that his life was a videogame he asked me what I meant but I wouldn't explain.)
 
"They'll keep coming after you so long as you wield the key blade so why don't you just give it to me" Leon said.
 
"What no way are you getting this" Sora said.
 
"Hey Sora give it to me. Come on Sora you can trust me." I said and gave our Key blades to Leon. He took us to the Green Room where he and Yuffie told us about the heartless and Ansem. After a while I started counting down. Sora asked me what I was doing so I showed him my hands he figured it had something to do with the game. (Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two Smash danm should have started with nine.)
 
"Leon look." Yuffie cried pointing at the Heartless.
 
"Yuffie go Sora Alex lets go." Leon said. "Don't worry about these small fry find the boss." He added once we were outside.
 
"He's in the third district." I said Leon just nodded as he left. Sora and I fought our way to the third district. (Ok I'm just going to jump to after the boss fight ^-^)
 
"I'm Sora" Sora said introducing himself.
 
"I'm Alex" I said.
 
"Donald Duck." Donald said.
 
"Names Goofy." Goofy said. We went back to the first district where Leon and the others were waiting. They gave us some munny and ether. I went into the item shop and stocked up on potion. Before we left Donald taught us magic (Sora and I can now do fire Yay!).
 
"So which world do we go to?" Every one asked me. I looked at the selection and saw one that wasn't there before.
 
"That one." I said pointing to the one that shouldn't be there.
 
Me: Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee review and keep reading to find out what world this is. ;)