Legend Of Dragoon Fan Fiction / Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped In Kingdom Hearts + other things ❯ Rygul ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: Hi sorry I haven't written anything in a while but here's the next chapter.
 
“Why did you tell us to come back here Alex?” Donald asked looking irritated to say the least.
 
“Because something told me that we should come back I can't explain it yet so just wait till I can alright.” I said wondering why I didn't tell them this before. “We should find Leon first he might know something about this.” I suggested.
 
“Hey there's Yuffie she might know where Leon is let's ask her.” Sora said waving at Yuffie.
 
“Wow you guys are back soon what happened?” Yuffie asked.
 
“We'll tell you later Yuffie I promise but first we need to find Leon do you know where he is.” I said hoping she did.
 
“Of course I do he's in the motel in the second district.” Yuffie said we all said goodbye and headed for the second district.
 
We went into the second district and headed to the motel when we were surrounded by heartless. I summoned my keyblade Scorpions Horn and Sora summoned his Unbreakable Wand to him and we destroyed them in no time. After that we went into the motel and found Leon talking to Aerith.
 
“Leon I need to ask you something can we talk.” I said walking towards him all of a sudden a ring of darkness and light surrounded me and I was no longer in the motel. “Ugh… What happened? Where am I?” I asked waking up in a strange are that was neither dark nor light.
 
“You are in the realm that suits you best Alex the realm of twilight. As for what happened I summoned you here so that we could talk about things in your past you don't remember.” Said a man wearing a blue hooded cloak he had the hood up so I couldn't see his face or hair. “My name is Rygul and I am the one that called you to Traverse Town.”
 
“But why did you call me to Traverse Town and then here?” I asked wondering who this guy was and what his purpose was.
 
“I told you why I called you here. As for why I called you to Traverse Town that's because it's one of the only worlds that the realm to twilight can be opened. There are only four counting Traverse Town and the next one has opened a portal so that you can get there from it.” Rygul said. “Now do you have any more questions or can I continue?”
 
“Why are you wearing that stinking hood why don't you take it off?” I asked annoyed at the fact that he was obviously trying to hide his appearance.
 
“So you want me to take off my cloak huh fine then here you go.” He said removed the hood revealing a silver hair and unusually unmatched eyes one white and without pupils and the other pitch black. “There now you see the face of the one man that knows all of the parts of your past that you decided to lock away until a later time.”
 
“Wait stop right there what do you mean `parts of my past I decided to lock away until another time'? How could I lock away parts of my past?” I asked puzzled.
 
“By the power of twilight of course why do you think that I said this is the realm that suits you best.” Rygul said looking bemused. “That's why I brought you here to talk about your past and your powers over twilight however right now we don't have enough time for you to learn every thing but I can teach you simple things.”
 
“Does this mean I'll have dark powers to or not?” I asked intrigued by the fact that I was twilight.
 
“Yes but you will retrieve your dark powers on another world you will also get your dark form there. You will also get a light form where you will be able to move as fast as light and combine all of the keyblades you own together into the true Ultima Weapon.” He said.