Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ A Charming Prince and HIS Prince(ss) ❯ Attack on Zora Domain ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Prince Sidon or Link or any of the Zelda characters nor do I profit from these stories. They are just for Fun.

A/N: Please visit my Main Page for updates and the latest news, Also There’s a poll please vote for any story you like from my page. This little story has no votes so far.

 

~~.~~

A Charming Prince and His Prince(ss)

Attack on Zora Domain!

~~.~~

 

Prince Sidon did a flying leap off the top pf the waterfall only to dive into the water he felt Link cling to him and remembered to surface so the Hylian could get some air before he dove down again. They returned to where Link had left his weapons and gear as quickly as Sidon could. The Hylian then grabbed his cloth’s and the weapons he would use a sword his Hylian shield and his best bow and a quiver full of assorted arrows he then dove out of the room and quickly grabbed onto Prince Sidon who swam them to the surface easily leaping up to the platform where they both tucked into a roll and began to run for the bridge. Prince Sidon took his spear from one of the guards as they ran. Link sprinted ahead when he saw the first Lizalfoe and notched an arrow loosing it as he got close the Ice arrow hit square on freezing the enemy in place Link stopped with a start as the princes Spear shattered through Lizalfoe breaking it into a few large pieces. Link then Rushed ahead notching another arrow this one was just a regular arrow and let it fly into another Lizalfoe who caught it in the chest and lurched to a stop before making it’s weird croaking battle cry and surging forward Sidon rushed ahead As Link Loosed another arrow Catching another lizalfoe in the heart causing it to stumble and fall off the bridge into the river.

Link notched another arrow aiming past the prince only to change his aim to a Lizalfoe who had leapt up high in an obvious attempt to catch the Prince off guard He loosed the arrow but instead of hitting his mark the arrow plunged into the creatures eye causing it to writhe as it careened into the bridge. It hit the bridge with a thud and thrashed about in agony. It’s cries nearly made Link feel sympathy toward the attacker but instead he aimed his next arrow at the Lizalfoe who was now struggling to overpower the Prince As he loosed the arrow he noticed a spark. The arrow hit the Lizalfoe knocking it backwards and off the edge. Link pulled out his shield and slung his bow in one movement he then pulled out his sword and charged into the fray meeting the Electrified Lizalfoe head on. He even charged right past the prince in an effort to keep the electricity away from his Prince, he jolted a bit just as he reached the Lizalfoe. He hesitated wondering why he thought of the Prince as his. It was enough of a hesitation to give the enemy an advantage, which it took, knocking Link to the ground and plunging it’s spear down toward Link’s heart. Link pulled his shield up just in time to block the finishing blow.

The Creature suddenly cried out causing Link to look up at the Enraged face of Prince Sidon whom had buried his own spear deep into the creature’s chest. The Prince pulled the spear allowing the Lizalfoe to fall dead onto the bridge. He then easily lifted Link up and set him on his feet. The angry look the Prince gave him told him they would most likely talk about it later. Link mentally berated himself for allowing his mind to be distracted in the heat of battle. He grit his teeth and met the incoming enemy head on remembering to focus on dodging and parrying the incoming blows and striking at any opening the enemy allowed Prince Sidon even had his hands full and a few of the other Zora too. Some of the Zora guard were shooting Arrows at incoming enemies but not all the arrows hit their mark some fell short and ended up in the water below. The sheer number of Lizalfos were almost overwhelming seriously where had they all come from? Link pushed another Lizalfoe off into the water to be picked off by Zora guards below, Link was forced back towards the Zora’s palace, even prince Sidon was being forced back little by little and no matter how many they cut down more just seemed to keep coming.

He heard another Lizalfo call from somewhere in the horde and he even thought he saw a flash of silver. Link heard a light thump behind him and have a quick glance to see one of the Zora guard felled by a Lizalfoe arrow all the Archers turned their attention toward the Lizalfo archers in the back of the horde. He heard a few more arrows whiz by a couple clattering harmlessly to the ground but others hitting their targets, two more Guards went down on the main line only to be replaced quickly by yet another guard. Link yelled with and plunged his sword into an unsuspecting Lizalfo. Not one to be outdone the prince felled two more Lizalfos and kicked a third off the bridge, Link couldn’t help but smile before attempting too keep up with the massive Prince. Six more Lizalfoe fell off that bridge and one even dropped in the back as far as Link could tell as less arrows were coming toward them. Suddenly a Lizalfo from the back cried and horde paused in their assault and most began a swift retreat. Link killed a couple more and Prince Sidon chased after the whole lot of them felling two more before Link saw it standing on a rock rock in plain view just to the bridge was a silver Lizalfo glaring at him Link quickly sheathed his sword unslung his bow, but by the time he had notched his arrow the Lizalfo had took off back into the mountains.

Link cursed how could he let that Lizalfo get away? Prince Sidon was walking back toward Link with a strange look on his face almost as if the other was checking on him. It was even more apparent when he slung his bow and put away the arrow, the Prince grabbed him and inspected his body and a few of the cuts he had received in the midst of battle none of them fatal but they did sting now that he noticed them. He hissed a bit as Prince Sidon inspected a particularly nasty cut on his arm from a lizalfo blade that had nicked him.

What were you thinking?” Prince Sidon yelled suddenly. “Rushing out into the horde like that? You could have been killed!” Link hung his head.

I kno...” link started to say but was stopped by the Prince pulling him into a crushing hug. Link blushed deeply forgetting all about his wounds the only thing on his mind was the warm moist skin and the heart pounding in his ear. The beat was quick and loud as though the Prince had truly feared for Link’s life, but that couldn’t be it. There was no way the prince would worry about a Hylian, right? Prince Sidon pulled away from Link and quickly dragged him away toward one of the many waterfalls. Link yelped as he was thrown over into the water where Prince Sidon joined him. “Umm..” he said once he resurfaced.

We’re going back to my room,” Prince Sidon replied shortly. Link frowned but grabbed a hold of the Prince anyway. The other gave a brief half smile before diving into the depths, they passed by many of the fish that swam in these waters before passing by the coral and resurfacing. Link gasped air into his burning lungs, he would never get used to that dive. Prince Sidon was staring at him almost as if he were waiting impatiently for something. Link caught his breath and was about to climb out of the water when Prince Sidon grabbed him into another hug. “I...” Prince Sidon hesitated. Link’s heart began to hammer inside of chest, He had never been held like this, the feeling of it made heat rise to his cheeks and another reaction he couldn’t quite understand. “I couldn’t bear it if you had been lost this day.”

Link’s heart skipped a beat, he slowly and carefully turned around so he could face Prince Sidon. He wanted to see the other’s expression. The prince looked away his face held the frown that Link had nearly heard in the sad words, of course he wasn’t sure why the Prince felt that way but Link also felt similar if he lost his treasured friend he surely would be sad as well. Link returned the hug, he wanted nothing more than to erase that sad expression. They held on to each other for a long while, neither releasing their grip until Link began to shiver from the cold water. Prince Sidon pushed link up into the room and climbed in presumably to look for something dry to warm him up with.

Link quickly removed the wet clothing before being wrapped up in a mostly dry, thick cloth. Strong arms held him tight and the heat from them soaked in through his skin, even once his shivering had ceased the arms remained. “Link,” Prince Sidon began. The pause lasted longer than link expected. “Are you certain you can’t stay here?” Link didn’t exactly understand what the Prince was asking of him, but he knew he couldn’t stay.

Zelda has no one else to keep her safe on those dangerous roads,” Link replied.

Are you and her...” Another pause. “...In love?”

Huh? No,” Link replied, he chuckled. “No..” Link yelped as he was lifted suddenly, he looked up at Prince Sidon’s mischievous grin as the other carried him to the bed. It wasn’t until the Prince laid him down that it suddenly clicked, that and the massive erection the other was sporting. It was a rather unusual sight for Link, the Prince didn’t just have one he had a double each curving out to their respective sides. Prince Sidon coughed to get Link’s attention who promptly looked back up into the other’s eyes. Link could feel the heat in his cheeks intensify as the prince leaned in closer.

I have to apologize,” Prince Sidon said suddenly. “Normally I am more in control, but around you, it’s different. I can’t contain myself.” His face came so close Link’s that he could almost kiss him. His heart beat wildly in his chest and he swayed forward closing the distance and kissing the Prince. Sidon inhaled sharply pushing Link back against the bed and returning the kiss, it was apparent that the Zora had never kissed anyone before but he was a quick study. Link opened his mouth and a tongue flicked out into his tasting him before he felt it invading his mouth once more. Link moaned unable to contain it as his senses were overwhelm by the taste and touch. He felt the other peeling off the cloth and exposing his skin to the cool air before those moist hands ran themselves over his flesh and teased his body into spreading wide. Prince Sidon pulled away from Link and moving up to position one his members to Link’s backdoor.

Link had a brief spark of panic as the tip was pressed against him. The member was slick and almost rubbery, and most of all a lot bigger than he could have ever imagined. Doubt crept into his mind as the other gently pushed forward. He could feel it spreading him slowly, Link grabbed onto Sidon’s arms and bit his bottom lip. Prince Sidon paused causing Link to look up at him, he felt heat rush to face, which cause a slight smile to appear on Prince Sidon’s.

Relax, I do not wish to hurt you,” He whispered in a deep sensual tone. Link tried his best but every time he relaxed the slick member slide in just a little bit more. Link flinched when the phallus seemed to become smaller at a point, was that a ridge? “Sorry, I didn’t hurt you did I?” Link shook his head, he reached up beckoning the Zora prince to him. Prince Sidon leaned down and shared in a kiss as a little more slid inside. It was a slow process that had left him more than a little tingly like something good was about to happen despite the weird sensation of being stretched. Another ridge popped inside making Link gasp in surprise and pleasure as the tip of Sidon’s erection had bumped into something inside of him. Link wanted that feeling, that sweet electrifying feeling that curled his toes and made him harden. He shifted a bit trying to find that spot once more but had little luck.

Prince Sidon chuckled briefly before lifting his lower body off the bed. He felt the Prince pull out a little and push back in brushing that sweet spot once more. A moan escaped Link’s lips as this time the Prince had went even deeper. He pulled out a little before pushing back in, letting out a hiss of breath as he pushed a little deeper. Link felt his heartbeat thumping through his body and pounding in his ears, his breathing quick in between long low moans of pleasure as Prince Sidon teased his body. Finally they had reached the point of no return, he hadn’t even bottomed out but he knew he couldn’t press any farther afraid he might hurt his precious lover. Link had felt it too, groaning in discomfort as he was stretched to his limit. Instead of pushing on Prince Sidon worked with what length he could reveling in the heat and tight confines the sweet sounds made by his companion only heightened his need. Settles for short quick thrusts that had the other cooing in pleasure before an idea struck him. He pulled Link up against his chest bed carefully sitting onto the bed and leaning back, grinning at the confused hylian.

He then grabbed Link by the rear with one hand and guided him into riding his erection. This would keep him from thrusting into the smaller male and decreased the likelihood of injury, it also allowed the Hylian to be in control of the action. Taking the hint Link began to ride Sidon, he moved slowly, as though embarrassed or unsure but soon was bouncing atop the Zora Prince who had to bite his lower lip and struggle against his urge to cum then and there. Link yelled out then letting loose ropes of seed from his own member and only then the prince allow himself that sweet release. He pulled the Hylian into a passionate kiss which the other returned with just as much gusto.

 

~~.~~

 

*inetercept’s* This is NOT what I planned, OMG I had thought this was gunna go so differently but here you go guys lemon on the house please enjoy. And please don’t throw anything at me. I love you guys I write this stuff for ya’ll, my fans and somewhat for myself but hoo boy I need to.. I need to go get some fresh air… Whew geez.

Sidon: Sorry, I couldn’t help it…

Me: I bet you say that to all the guys…

Sidon: Haha not really.. *smiles*

 

Me: *swoon*