Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ A New Ocarina of Time ❯ The Adventure Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Get that thief! I can’t believe I got caught. Have to keep running. Malon will hide me. Lets see Miciah a whole lot of Hyrulian soldiers chasing you again. What did ya steal? I took two red rupees. Marlin try distracting them for me. I’m going to hide out in Lon Lon Ranch. Fine Miciah but you so owe me. Guards! Gerudos are attacking noblemen. Which way little boy? In the far end of the market. (That’s the best Marlin could come up with.) Hyrule Field now it’s just a straight run. By now they must have learned Marlin lied. Malon! Malon! What is it Miciah? Hyrule guards chasing me. Hide me! Sure thing come on. No one would look in a hole behind a crate Miciah. Thanks Malon. Little farm girl come here. Yes mister? We know a little thief girl ran in here if you don’t tell us where she went you will pay for her charges. She isn’t here. Don’t lie! Now I’ll ask again. WHERE IS SHE? Stop I’m right here. I snuck in here so um no one knew I was here. Your in big trouble kid.

Sit right here till you parents comes for you. Don’t try to run. Mom is going to kill me. This it the third time this year. Miciah what do you have to say for your self? Um I got caught? Wrong answer. I’m really sorry mom. I know but this can’t keep happening. I’ve made arrangements for you to stay in Kanariko Village for awhile. But why? Because they don’t have any markets. If you do manage to steal anything there I’ll let the Great Deku Tree straighten you out. You can have tomorrow to pack you stuff and say good bye to your friends understand? Yes mom.

My dad makes frequent trips to Kanariko I can come with him and we can hang out. That’d be great Malon. I’m sure I can take a break from knight training. Thanks Marlin. I’ll make sure he doesn’t kill himself in knight training. Thanks Walker. Wait before you go I want you to take this. You sword? Just a little reminder of Castle Town. Thanks Marlin. I’ll be back I have to say goodbye to someone else. I’m leaving soon Zelda. I’ll miss you Miciah you are my best friend. I won’t be gone for ever just awhile. I never noticed this before princess but except for our hair, ears, and eyes we look identical. I wan to give you something before you go. Your Ocarina? But why? Just a reminder of our friendship. I can’t come visit you but play the songs I you know on the harp on it and it will be like we aren’t apart. You can give it back when you return. It’ll be our secret. Good bye Miciah. Ready to go Miciah? No but I don’t have a choice. (Collect the spiritual stones before the dark lord does. Use the Ocarina to help.) Miciah wake up we’re here. (That was a really weird dream.) I’ll check in every now and then so be good. Yes mom.

I’m having that dream again I think? Go to Death Mountain. Who are you? That will be revealed in time young Sheikah. Why Death Mountain? That will be revealed in time. I can’t get to death mountain without a shield and they only sell them in the Castle Town. Wake up Miciah. Go tend to your chores. The graveyard that’s it! Soldiers are buried with there shield. Hey kid what cha’ doing? I’m pretending to be Dampe my hero. I want to go on his graveyard tour but I have to be in bed by then. What are you doing to that grave? I’m moving it so I can find a shield. Stop or I’ll tell Dampe. If you help me kid I’ll do anything you want. Can you get me a mask to look more frightening? Yes sure why not. Okay I’ll help. Start by helping me move this grave. I got to get home it’s getting late. Don’t forget my mask. One with a shield on the first try. Come on give it up you don’t need it. Yes got the shield. Now to get back…ReDead! Ahhhhhhhhh. (They really do have a stunning scream. Must break free.) Yes! Time to use Marlin’s sword. *slash* Now for a spin attack! Yes I killed um rekilled the ReDead. There has to be an easier way to kill them. My mom told me that a song that brings out the sun is hidden under the Royal Family Tomb. The tomb here it is. How to get under it. The triforce symbol. I know I’ll play the royal family song on the ocarina. At that moment light strikes the tomb blasting it to bits

Great a path of ReDeads and poison gas. I’ll have to run threw the poison gas. Here’s the song. I can play it one the ocarina. It made the ReDeads freeze. I’m getting out before they wake up. Well little girl seems you learned the Sun Song. You know what we do to people who learn that song. Who said that? Us the Composer Brothers. I am Sharp. And I am Flat. Flat we mustn’t she is a fellow Sheikah. But Sharp she could teach that song to Ganondorf. I my defense I don’t know no Ganondorf. See Flat. But she could now. No I wouldn’t. See Flat. You can’t trust what the living say Sharp. Flat. Sharp. Flat. Sharp. Um you guys I thought you were fight me not each other. Not now little girl. I Ganondorf the Dark Lord. Why must you ask child? Well Sharp I had this dream where this guy in gold or was it a golden owl well whatever he said find the spiritual stones before the Dark Lord. See Flat I was right. What’s your name kid. It’s Miciah Flat. Well Miciah go find those stones. And if you need help you can always come to your Shiekan ancestors. Kay bye you two. That was weird and helpful. Now to climb death mountain.