Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ A New Ocarina of Time ❯ The Kokiri Emerald ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Remember I don’t own legend of Zelda all I own is the games

You cannot go up death mountain without permission from the royal family. Aw come on. Rules are rules. Well you could go up if you bring me a mask. What kind of mask? A koton mask or was it Keaton. Leave it to me guard dude. Now I have to sneak into the castle town. This can’t get worst. Miciah I’m here to hang for the day. I spoke too soon. That’s it Marlin help me sneak to the Happy Mask shop. Why? I need a Keaton mask to get to Death Mountain. Why??? To um I forget something bout a stone. Fine I’ll help. You have rupees right. Yeah sure of course. Your flat broke aren’t you. Oh yeah big time. But the Mask Salesman owes me member. Yeah but because of that he hates me. That’s your own fault Marlin.

Here’s the tricky part getting past the gate. I have an idea. What Miciah? I’ll hid in a crate and you push it. I can’t believe your idea worked. It was bound to happen someday. Happy Mask Salesman I’m here for a mask. Miciah my favorite salesgirl and Martin yeah there you are. It’s Marlin. Here are a few masks for you to sell. Sell them all and I’ll give you the Mask of Truth. I got a Skull Mask, Spooky Mask, Keaton Mask, and Bunny Hood. Here’s your Keaton Mask mister. Thank you miss and her is one red rupee. Great now for the climb. Miciah where did you get that shield? Stole it out of a grave. Put it back! No! Show me where! Fine! Here right at this grave. Ohh gimie that mask. I want to be more frightening. Fine. Here is five rupees. Yay now I have this one and the Keaton Mask my daddy promised me. Now to climb Death Mountain. I’m coming too. Why? Because you need a man to protect you. So why are you coming? Ha ha Miciah.

Watch out for the falling rocks! That’s why I took this shield. What an invigorating climb. I think my legs might fall off. And your suppose to be protecting me Marlin. Hey look a goron. Um Miciah I’m not sure they’re safe. Hey Mr.Goron where is your leader. Brother Darunia is back at the cave. Come on Marlin. Look at all the gorons! Yeah Miciah there are lots of em. Excuse me goron where is Darunia. Brother Darunia is in the center. We can’t get in Miciah it says only the royal family can get in. Don’t tell nobody but I gots the princess’ ocarina. Of course you do. (Good thing I know the lullaby.) What is this I hear the royal family song and it is two children. Are you Darunia. Yes what do you want little boy. Tell him Miciah. Um I want the spiritual stone. Why do you ask for that! No never don’t even think of the Goron Ruby. Now go. That was hopeless. Perhaps you should go to the Kokiri Forest. Maybe I should Marlin. That wasn’t me. It was me. Wow Marlin a talking owl! Miciah I have a feeling this will end bad.

I am Kaepora Gaebora. I have heard of your plight and you should go to the Great Deku Tree first. Grab a hold of me you two and I will take you just outside Kokiri Forest.

Thanks for the ride Kaepora. I promise young Sheikah this will not be our last encounter. Wow Marlin look at all the Forest Children! Halt who are you? Where did you come from? Why are you here? In that order I’m Marlin that’s Miciah we are from Hyrule Castle Town and we need to see the Great Deku Tree. Um you need to see Mido about that. Kay bye! She doesn’t even know where he is. Trust me this happens a lot with Miciah. Are you a traveler? Yep I’m Miciah Sheikah in training. I’m Saria ocarina player. No way me too. Check this song out Saria. That’s pretty it sounds like a lullaby. Here is mine Miciah. I love that! Teach me teach me!!! Miciah we have something to do. Oh yeah maybe later Saria. Do you know where Mido is? He’s over there guarding the way to the Great Deku Tree. Mido let us threw. Who do you two think you are telling the Great Mido what to do. I’m Miciah and that’s Marlin we need to see the Tree. You not only disrespect me but the Great Deku Tree too. You will never see him. Kokiri’s only. Saria is there anyway to get past Mido? Play this song to him. Its my song. Hey Mido listen to this. But but but that’s Saria’s Song. How do two non-Kokiri’s know it. Cause we can. Fine I’ll let you threw.

Deku Tree we need the spiritual stone. I know children. I would give it to you but I’m too weak. Young Sheikah and Hylian please if you could go in me and remove this parasite I would give you the Kokiri Emerald. Come on Marlin lets go! Wow Marlin look at the inside of a tree! That didn’t even make sense. Come on Miciah this looks climbable. Whaaaa skulltulas. I hat skulltulas kill it Marlin! Sure thing Miciah! Come in this room. Smart choice Miciah now were locked in! Look Marlin a treasure chest and skulltulas. Kill em kill em. Got them all. And a brand new slingshot. Lets see if I shoot this eye over there like so. The door opened. Now you can shoot down those skullwalltulas Marlin. Climb Miciah. More skulltulas ahhhhh. That’s it Miciah we have to jump. (He’s holding my hand.) Wow Marlin we fell down a hole. Why are you blushing. No reason. (he’s so good at solving these puzzles.)Finally the cause of this mess. it’s a gohma! Come on Miciah lets fight. Thank you for killing that parasite. Here is the Kokiri Emerald. Sadly all my strength was sapped. I will not survive. Good-Bye Deku Tree may you rest in peace. The Great Deku Tree Miciah. Come on Marlins lets go back to Darunia. I know a shortcut threw the lost woods!