Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ Four Swords Interaction: High School Chaos ❯ Welcome to Castle Town High!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter 1 (revised): Welcome to Castle Town (a.k.a. HELL) High School!
 
By: Asuki2Hiroshi
Disclaimer: I own nothing except of Asuki and Saya, as well as you may know. This chapter is rated T for mild language and mild violence… Either the word is mild or…. something smaller. I don't care about the stupid rating. Just beware, k? K.
 
 
“Mom! Mommy!! I'm sick and tired of getting bullied at school!! I wanna move!!” the blond 14 year-old boy cried, thrusting his now light backpack onto the couch in pure anger and frustration. He plopped into the seat next to it and curled himself into a ball.
 
“I've already done so, dearest,” his mother cooed, stooping to his height and caressing his hand gently and sweetly. “You start tomorrow morning, okay? Did you take your textbooks back to the library?”
 
He sniffed and nodded. He lifted his head and gazed interestedly into his mother's sapphire-rich eyes, “Yeah, I did. So, what school did you send me to?”
 
“Castle Town High School. Is that okay with you?”
 
He grinned. “Thanks Mom. You're the best!”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Following Day…~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“And your name?”
 
The secretary shoved her large elderly spectacles up her crinkled nose and scowled her dark eyes at her patient. The boy shivered nervously in his seat at the woman's cold glare.
“R-Rinku M…. Midori.”
 
“Repeat that?”
 
“Rinku Midori. I'm a freshman.”
 
“Okay then,” she mumbled, her fingers dancing across the keyboard in a rush. Soon she slammed down a key in satisfaction. “Done. Welcome to Castle Town High, home of the Dodongos. Your schedule is being printed in the copy room to your right.”
 
Midori stood up quickly, bowed with a small “thank you” and sped away from the office in a hurry. In the library copy room, Midori found his schedule:
 
1st Period - Biology Accelerated
2nd period - Advanced Placement Human Geography
3rd Period - Physical Education
4th Period - Geometry Accelerated
5th Period - English Accelerated
6th Period - Crossroads
7th Period - Piano Beginning
 
Piano?! He thought bitterly. What's so special about a bunch of black and white keys? And what the heck is crossroads?! Oh well; I'll ask to change it later.
 
He stored his schedule away in his binder and sauntered to his first class of the day - Biology.
 
“Good morning class,” the large Goron teacher denounced, pointing to his name on the white board, “My name is Mr. Darunia. Reason why I mentioned my name is because we have a new student here joining us today. Please give a warm welcome to Rinku Midori!”
 
Midori stood awkwardly as people echoed their “hellos” from their seats like a cave echoed a wanderer's calls.
 
He waved a hand feebly to the crowd of classmates with a tiny blush.
 
“Midori-san, please sit wherever you are comfortable,” Mr. Darunia slammed a hand on the newcomer's back.
 
“Gah!” He yelped. He showed his resilience and replied, “Uh… O-okay.” He scanned the entire room once and ran to the back of the classroom, sitting at the farthest seat from the door; all eyes were on him.
 
The Goron shrugged. “Okay then class,” he took out his pen, “take out your textbooks and turn to page 9…”
 
A wad of paper flew to Midori and hit his ear.
 
“Ow!” he gazed at the floor and picked up the crumpled wad of paper and opened it. It read:
 
Hey newbie! What's up?”
 
Midori blinked. He raised his head and gazed wondrously around, hoping to get an idea of who threw the paper. A boy with large brown eyes and a pink sweater held his hand out to him as if trying to grab the paper from him.
 
Midori asked, “Did you throw this?”
 
The boy shook his head.
 
Midori blinked again. “Do you know who threw it?”
 
The boy nodded.
 
Midori picked up a pencil and scribbled on the paper.
 
“Who is this?”
 
He crumpled the paper and tossed it at the patiently-waiting student. The boy caught it and turned back around.
 
Without even wanting to find out who threw the wad, he sighed and opened his textbook. As soon as he turned to the right page, the wadded paper hit him again. When he opened it again, he noticed these words;
 
“Look up. I'm sitting front of you.”
 
Midori looked up to see the boy with the pink sweater point to the person next to him. Next to that kid was another boy who looked JUST LIKE Midori; he had blond hair and blue eyes with a seemingly similar height and face… Well, except for the clothing and the blue band tied around his forehead.
 
Midori's eyes widened. This boy had almost the exact same physical qualities just like him. Could they be long lost twins?
 
The twin boy turned to the boy sitting next to him (with the pink sweater; what a n00b) and muttered something to him. The kid gave a reluctant nod and moved seats. The twin looked back at Midori and eyed the open seat, as if asking him to sit with him.
 
Midori gulped, gave a shaky nod and took his book with him. He plopped into the chair and gazed bashfully on the floor.
 
“Hey newbie! What's up?” the boy greeted quite rudely.
 
Midori gave him a small smile and muttered, “Hi.”
 
“What's your name?”
 
Midori looked perplexed. “You didn't listen to Mr. Darunia when he announced my name?”
 
The boy chuckled. “Shoot no!”
 
Midori sighed. “My name is Rinku Midori.”
 
“Really? My name is Rinku Aoi!”
 
Midori gazed at him. “Aoi? That's Japanese for `blue', right?”
 
“Yuppers!” Aoi grinned. “And Midori means `green'!”
 
“True. Well, it's still very nice to meet you,” Midori smiled, feeling welcome at last.
 
“Pleasure's all mine.”
 
“What grade do you have in this class? And do you have notes I can copy?” Midori asked.
 
Aoi frowned. “I don't take notes, and I have a C in this class.”
 
Midori blushed. “Ack! Pardon my asking! I'm terribly sorry!!”
 
“I'm good. Well, see you later!” Aoi winked and grabbed a hold of his backpack, bolting out the front door of the class.
 
“Why is he leaving class so early?” Midori murmured dumbfounded until the bell rang.
 
That answers my question… I forgot this school is a lot different from my old one…
 
 
Aoi: Lamest story ever, dude… And probably the shortest chapter…
 
Me: Shaddup! You're lucky I put you in this story! I could've made it have EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOU, you know!!
 
Aoi: But it wouldn't be as fun without me!!
 
Midori: *sigh* Oh brother. Well, anyways, as for the next chapter…
 
COMING SOON!!
 
`Midori spun to see a tall lady, 6'1” at the least, with a ghostly white tone on her skin. Her hair was waist-length and her eyes… the bloodiest eyes he had ever seen. She scowled at him coldly, her eyes a laser to his heart.
 
Midori gasped, apologizing over and over, “I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Please for give me; I'm sorry!!
 
“Yeah well you BETTER be!” she growled, storming past him. “C'mon, Saya! Let's go!”
 
Saya, an emerald-haired violet-eyed man nodded. “Just go. I'll catch up.”
 
“Whatever.”
 
The man rolled his eyes and turned to Midori. “Don't mind Asuki. She can be pretty scary sometimes. I'm Saya Hiroshi. And you?”
 
Midori gulped. “Er… I'm Rinku Midori.”
 
Saya laughed. “No need to be nervous! Well, I'll meet up with you in P.E. Later!”
 
And with that he left. Midori's jaw dropped and he let out a silent moan.
 
How did Saya know he had P.E. next?'
 
Chapter 2: AP Human Geography; grudge after grudge