Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ Four Swords Interaction: High School Chaos ❯ AP Human Geography: New grudges ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: AP Human Geography; grudge after grudge
 
By: Asuki2hiroshi
Disclaimer: I own nothing except of Asuki and Saya, as well as you may know. This chapter is rated T for mild language and mild violence… Either the word is mild or…. something smaller. I don't care about the stupid rating. Just beware, k? K. Miyako, Joey, Koyuki, Hiei, and Kurama also belong to their well-known owners.
 
“Sit down class,” A tall fish-like (Ew) lady clapped her hands together with a pink blush on her cheeks. “Please, before class begins, give our new student all of your undivided attention. Please, child,” she cooed to Midori, who stood nervously at the door, “Tell us your name and your school prior to this one.”
 
Midori blushed again, playing with his fingers. “Um… I'm Rinku Midori… and I come from Courtyard High.”
 
Everyone laughed and booed him.
 
“Hey, little Deku Scrub! Care for some flames of the Dodongos?!” a tough man shouted. An echo of chuckles, cackling and giggles rose up from the rowdy students.
 
Midori scowled at them. “Shut up!”
 
The teacher frowned. “Silence class!!”
 
Just like that everyone shut their mouths in a snap.
 
“Good. Now Midori, sit wherever you like. My name is Ms. Ruto (oh gosh…),” the teacher smiled.
 
Midori nodded, mirroring her expression with a similar smile. “Thank you.”
 
As he walked, he could have sworn he heard her say something like, “My favorite student,” and then, “arrived.”
 
All the kids gave him the iciest glares ever. Every time he would walk by an empty seat, someone would reach out and set an angry hand on the chair and growl, “Seat's taken.”
 
“Er… okay,” he would mumble as he sauntered past the scene.
 
Great… there's no where to sit… Everyone hates me again, Midori thought sadly.
 
“You can sit next to me if you want to!” a sweet child-like voice called from below him. Midori looked down to see another blond haired blue eyed twin boy smiling at him. He looked a lot like Aoi, but he was slightly… different. No matter. He was just as welcoming.
 
Midori smiled back. “Thank you. He sat gratefully in the empty chair and queried, “What's your name?”
 
“Almost like yours,” he answered with a giggle. “My name is Rinku Akai!”
 
Finally! A Rinku who actually listens to the teacher! That was a big relief to Midori.
 
Wait… Did he just say his name was… Rinku?! Midori gaped.
 
Akai frowned. “What's the matter, Midori?”
 
“H-how many Rinkus are in this school?!” he cried, his eyes as wide as dinner plates.
 
Akai flinched. “How many Rinkus do you know?”
 
“2. You and my other friend Rinku Aoi.”
 
Akai looked questioningly at him. “Aoi? Never heard of him. Sorry!”
 
Midori laughed uneasily. “Well, I'll introduce you to him when the time comes, okay?”
 
“Okay.”
 
Midori looked up at the window and sighed. He turned back to Akai and asked, “What grade do you have in this class? And do you have notes I can copy please?”
 
Unlike Aoi who wore a frown and claimed to have neither a good set of notes nor a good grade, Akai smiled widely and chimed, “I have an A+! Do you want the notes? All of this week's notes?”
 
Midori grinned. “Yes please!! Thank you so much!!”
 
“You're welcome!”
 
Midori opened his brand new crimson notebook and scribbled all of Akai's words in his own handwriting. Time flew by so fast Midori lost track of it in a second. He finally came to the conclusion and sighed, setting his mechanical pencil down. His arm ached from being so tense the whole time and he closed the notebook. He handed Akai's notebook back to him and smiled. “Thanks!”
 
Akai smiled back and reached for the book, “You're welcome!”
 
The lifting of his sweater sleeve caused Midori to notice a huge bloody scab on Akai's little hand. Midori gasped, “Whoa! How'd you get that?!?”
 
Akai looked down at his scar and cried, “Ah! J-just ignore it! Please! Um… he gathered all of his books up in his arms and stood up hastily. “I uh, I gotta go! I have to meet a friend of mine!!”
 
Midori blinked in shock as his new friend bolted straight through the front door. “Um… okay… bye!!”
 
The bell rang and he also brought his books into his arms and swung his backpack over his shoulder. It seemed to have hit something since it never reached his back.
 
“Ow! What the hell?!”
 
Midori spun to see a tall lady, 6'1” at the least, with a ghostly white tone on her skin. Her hair was waist-length and her eyes… the bloodiest eyes he had ever seen. She scowled at him coldly, her eyes a laser to his heart.
 
Midori gasped, apologizing over and over, “I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Please for give me; I'm sorry!!
 
“Yeah well you BETTER be!” she growled, storming past him. “C'mon, Saya! Let's go!”
 
Saya, an emerald-haired violet-eyed man nodded. “Just go. I'll catch up.”
 
“Whatever.”
 
The man rolled his eyes and turned to Midori. “Don't mind Asuki. She can be pretty scary sometimes. I'm Saya Hiroshi. And you?”
 
Midori gulped. “Er… I'm Rinku Midori.”
 
Saya laughed. “No need to be nervous! Well, I'll meet up with you in P.E. Later!”
 
And with that he left. Midori's jaw dropped and he let out a silent moan.
 
How did Saya know he had P.E. next?
 
 
Saya: Aoi was right. This IS a stupid story.
 
Me: Oh brother. Not you too!
 
Asuki: Not me! I feel great about this! I get an awesome entrance! XD
 
Me: No, you only FEEL great because I MAKE you feel great. And as for Saya, I can always delete you forever.
 
Saya: *gulp* Well, we don't want that, do we?
 
Asuki: Yes.
 
Saya: Shut up.
 
Akai: This side-story at the end of every chapter is boring.
 
Me: Midori?
 
Midori: Fine! Fine! As for the next chapter…
 
COMING SOON!!!
 
`“Asuki! Are you alright?” Saya asked, gazing down worriedly.
 
“I'm fine,” was her blunt reply. “What does that son of a gun want anyways?!”
 
“Nothing less than world domination,” Kurama answered, narrowing his eyes in detest. “It's the usual tactic of an antagonist. He's power-hungry. That's all he is… just a blood lusting sorcerer.”
 
“But why did he mention 5 Rinkus?” Miyako asked innocently. She hesitated, eyes wide, and mumbled, “Midori? What's your first name?”
 
“Uh… Rinku... Why?”
 
“Aoi? What's yours?” She asked again.
 
Aoi blinked in confusion. “It's Rinku as well.”
 
“Kuroi may know the 5th Rinku,” Saya replied, scratching his head. “He knows almost every freshman to every senior that attends this school.”
 
“Yes,” Miyako nodded. “Our job now is to unite the 5 Rinkus in order to harness their powers! The elements and the Triforce of Courage must stay in equilibrium if we wish to slay that Ganondorf!”
 
Midori felt sweat trickle down his hot neck.
 
What true power did they all hold when united?'
 
Chapter 3: P.E.: Physical Eradication