Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ Four Swords Interaction: High School Chaos ❯ Physical Eradication ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: P.E.: Physical Eradication
 
By: Asuki2hiroshi
Disclaimer: I own nothing except of Asuki, Koyuki, and Saya, as well as you may know. This chapter is rated T for mild language and mild violence… Either the word is mild or…. something smaller. I don't care about the stupid rating. Just beware, k? K. Miyako, Joey, Hiei, and Kurama also belong to their well-known owners.
 
“This is P.E.?” Midori poked the locker room door for the men and stared blankly at it. “The paint's all chipped and-“
 
“Move it, pipsqueak!” a tall muscular man, an “African” as some people would call him, shoved him over.
 
“Gah!” Midori fell hard on his knees and elbows. His papers flew far from his reach, closing in on the fence that provided a steel barrier between the school and the road.
 
“Oh no…” he groaned, pain surging in his joints. He squeezed his eyes shut to hopefully ease the pain.
 
“Hey Midori!” Are you okay?!”
 
His eyes opened to see someone's white shoes in front of him. He looked up and saw Aoi standing above him with a worried look on his face.
 
“Hi Aoi,” he mumbled, trying to sound okay. His voice greatly betrayed him.
 
“Midori! You dropped your papers!” Saya ran up, holding the packets of paper in his hand.
 
“I know. Thank you,” he smiled weakly, sitting up.
 
“Oh man… Look at you! You're pouring out blood!” the man replied.
 
Sure enough, the crimson red liquid Midori happened to abhor so much leaked like slime thickly from his wounds. He winced and seethed angrily at them and to the person who opened the wounds in the first place.
 
“Who knocked you over, kid?” Asuki walked up, eyeing him differently now. Her facial expression did not depict `scorn at all anymore; concern greatly replaced the grudges against him.
 
“Ugh… I- I don't remember… He was tall and muscular… That's all I know.”
 
“Naoki may know… Saya! Get Naoki… now!” Asuki ordered
 
“But,” Saya protested, “what about Midori's wounds?”
 
“Let me worry about that. Just go an' get the bastard!”
 
Saya finally nodded in agreement. “Okay.” He turned a sharp 90 degrees and ran off to the field.
 
Asuki bent down to Midori's level and asked, “How're you doing?”
 
“Been better,” he muttered with a small laugh.
 
She smiled then looked up to Aoi. “Kid… What's your name?”
 
“It's Aoi.”
 
“Aoi. I need you to go and get Miyako Lee Kuran. She has green eyes and long black hair. Do y'all hear me?”
 
Aoi nodded. “Yes.” He dashed off at top speed the same direction that Saya took.
 
Midori hissed in pain again, gingerly touching his wounds.
 
“Don't touch `em. It'll get infected,” Asuki commanded firmly. “… And we don't want that now, do we, kid?”
 
“Of course not,” he sighed in exasperation.
 
“What's your name?” she asked him.
 
“My name is Rinku Midori.”
 
“Weird name…” she muttered to herself. “Well, anyways, I'm Asuki Hiroshi.”
 
Midori blinked in shock. Asuki HIROSHI… Saya HIROSHI… was it a coincidence that their last names were the same? Well it was a common name after all… Are they siblings? No, they look no where alike…
 
Or… are they…?
 
Asuki frowned. “What's up? You look pale.”
 
“You and Saya have the same last name,” he answered a little too nervously. “Are you siblings?”
 
She laughed. “Shoot no!!”
 
“Um… a coincidence?” he asked a little too hopefully.
 
“Um… not quite…”
 
Midori blushed. “Then… are you…”
 
“You guessed it! We're married!” Asuki cackled. Though Midori did not know it, Asuki was glad to even just deprive his mind from his wounds.
 
“Asuki? What's going on?”
 
Asuki and Midori looked up to see a red-headed girl with shoulder length hair and emerald green eyes run up to them and wince, “Whoa! What happened to him?”
 
“Is that Miyako?” Midori asked Asuki.
 
Asuki frowned. “Do you see any, I quote, “LONG BLACK HAIR” on her?”
 
“Oops… I forgot that trait…” Midori blushed again, scratching the back of his head in anxiety.
 
“Anyways, Midori, this kid here, got shoved down into the ground by some large dumbass,” Asuki snarled at the thought of the guy.
 
“Well then, who is she?” Midori gazed up with pink cheeks.
 
“This is Koyuki Honouka,” Asuki introduced her friend to him. “She's one of my best friends.”
 
“Hi!” Midori waved back, flushing a deeper shade of red. “H-hello...”
 
“Hiroshi, what's going on?” Saya's best friend, Joan (Joey) Naoki Takehiko ran up to her.
 
She scowled at him. “A large dude, tall and muscular, knocked this kid on his knees. I don't know who it is, but I thought you of all people should know who he is.”
 
Joey's face color melted. “Tall and muscular, huh? It wouldn't happen to be Ganondorf Dragmire now, would it?”
 
Asuki shrieked in fury, “WHO?!”
 
“Ganondorf Dragmire. He's the only tall and muscular person here.”
 
Koyuki's expression hardened. “I had a feeling it was him. He's such an ass, especially to short and small people!”
 
“Asuki!! Joey!! Hey!” Miyako Lee Kuran, the girl Asuki sent Aoi to retrieve, came speeding up to them with the blond boy behind her, “What's going on? This kid told me you called for me,” she put a gentle hand on Aoi's head, making his cheeks blaze red.
 
“Yeah, I did,” the girl nodded. “This kid's injured. His name is Rinku Midori, and Naoki here presumes that Dragmire knocked him over.”
 
Miyako gasped. “Dragmire? Do you mean Ganondorf Dragmire?!”
 
“WHO ELSE?!” Asuki growled.
 
Miyako ignored her and kneeled down to Midori's level. “Hi hun. Are you okay?”
 
“I'm fine, thank you,” he replied with a slight nod. “I've had worse injuries before.”
 
“Worse or not, they still need to be treated.” Miyako focused her energy to her hands and a small glow of light laminated around his injured knees. When the light faded away, Midori saw no wound and thankfully, no blood.
 
“Wow!” he grinned. “Thanks!”
 
“You're welcome. Now where else have you been injured?” she giggled.
 
“My elbows.”
 
She nodded in understanding and crawled behind him. It took her less than a minute for her to heal both wounds on his elbows, and when he looked back at her, his grim face was gone; he was smiling from ear-to-ear.
 
“Thanks again,” he stood and bowed respectfully.
 
“You're welcome!” she stood up as well.
 
“Uh, guys?” Koyuki laughed sarcastically, “Tall banshee bastard at 12:00!!”
 
Everybody turned a full 180 degrees to meet face-to-face with Ganondorf.
 
“Well, well, well, if it isn't the puny heroes!” he bellowed, laughing. “Trying to heal a teammate of yours! Ha ha ha!”
 
“Shut your God damn mouth, Dragmire!” Asuki snarled furiously, standing up. Even as tall as she was, she was still a midget compared to the body builder. “We can pound your face right off! Don't mock us!!”
 
“Hilarious, little girl,” he shoved her with a smirk on his face; his power was so strong that she almost flew away from where she stood. Luckily Saya caught her before she could go any farther.
 
“What's your problem, huh?” Koyuki shouted enraged. “Pick on someone your own size!”
 
“Ha ha ha ha ha!!” Ganondorf laughed again, staring hardly with his golden eyes. “You're pathetic! Who's going to stop me?”
 
“We will,” a tall red-haired man with emerald-jeweled eyes walked up to the brawl calmly. “We will grow in power and eventually come to slay you.”
 
“Who's that?” Midori tapped on Joey's arm.
 
“That's Kurama Minamino,” he answered. “He may be calm, but he has killer combat moves.”
 
Just listening to that made Midori shiver.
 
“Who're you trying to kid, eh?” Ganondorf muttered fearlessly. “You have no strength against me at all.”
 
“Who the hell do you think you are?” a short man with spiked up hair (with a star burst that seemed to actually defy gravity) leaped down to the ground with red eyes of bloodlust and hate, far worse than that of Asuki's. Despite his tiny figure, he was in fact spine-chilling and dangerous (not to mention intimidating). “Don't you dare hurt Koyuki!”
 
“Tough talk, little man,” Ganondorf growled. “You actually make me believe the 5 little tiny RINKUS are much harder to kill than you!”
 
His cold glare made Midori gulp uneasily.
 
“You're going to regret you said that!” he reached out and grabbed a hold of his sword.
 
“Hiei! Not here!” Koyuki warned, eyeing the upcoming teachers. “They'll see you!”
 
“I don't care what the hell those asses see!” he retorted vehemently.
 
“Ganondorf, I suggest you run before you get slaughtered,” Joey replied coolly. “As you can see, we heroes have you outnumbered, many to one.”
 
“Of course, Takehiko warrior,” Ganondorf began to saunter away. “After all, my comrades don't have P.E. for third period. But you're still a bunch of tiny midgets… PAWNS for my plans…!”
 
“Asuki! Are you alright?” Saya asked, gazing down worriedly.
 
“I'm fine,” was her blunt reply. “What does that son of a gun want anyways?!”
 
“Nothing less than world domination,” Kurama answered, narrowing his eyes in detest. “It's the usual tactic of an antagonist. He's power-hungry. That's all he is… just a blood lusting sorcerer.”
 
“But why did he mention 5 Rinkus?” Miyako asked innocently. She hesitated, eyes wide, and mumbled, “Midori? What's your first name?”
 
“Uh… Rinku... Why?”
 
“Aoi? What's yours?” She asked again.
 
Aoi blinked in confusion. “It's Rinku as well.”
 
“How many other Rinkus do you 2 know?” Koyuki turned to them, waiting for their answers.
 
“There's one other Rinku I know,” Midori stated matter-of-factly. “His name is Rinku Akai.”
 
“I've heard of another Rinku… I think it was… um…” Aoi strained himself to think and remember the name. “Uh… Rinku K… um… Kage?”
 
“Rinku Kage?” Kurama brought his hand to his chin. “I have him for 5th period. But his real name is Rinku Kuroi.”
 
“Kuroi may know the 5th Rinku,” Saya replied, scratching his head. “He knows almost every freshman to every senior that attends this school.”
 
“Yes,” Miyako nodded. “Our job now is to unite the 5 Rinkus in order to harness their powers! The elements and the Triforce of Courage must stay in equilibrium if we wish to slay that Ganondorf!”
 
“Hold up! I've noticed something!” Koyuki replied, filled with thought.
 
“What is it, Koyuki?” Asuki asked, interested for once.
 
“Midori means Green. Aoi means Blue. Akai… That's his name, right, Midori?”
Midori nodded. “Yes. Akai means Red.”
 
“Yup. And Kuroi means Black.” She nodded.
 
“What are you getting at?” Joey asked Koyuki.
 
“Hints of the Rinkus are in their last names. All of the last names of the Rinkus so far are colors!” she answered with a smile.
 
“True. Guys, be on the lookout for any blond haired blue eyed boys with color names for last names!” Miyako declared.
 
Midori felt sweat trickle down his hot neck.
 
What true power did they all hold when united?
 
 
Saya: No honestly, Claudia. Stop doing this.
 
Aoi: See?! Someone who understands me!!
 
Asuki: Stop whining, boys, before I smack you.
 
Joey: Men are stronger than women, Hiroshi. You do not stand a chance.
 
Asuki: WANNA PROVE IT?!?!? *chases after him with fire balls*
 
Joey: Uh oh! *speeds off with Asuki hot on his tail*
 
Miyako: Don't be mean, Joey! And don't kill him, Asuki!!
 
Koyuki: No point wasting your breath, girl. They won't listen.
 
Kurama: Indeed. Just sit back and watch the show.
 
Me: Oh boy… This is getting out of hand…
 
Hiei: And you barely noticed now… WHY?
 
Midori: She moves at her own pace.
 
Hiei: Stupid wench of a mortal…
 
Midori: As for the next chapter (man that is annoying…)…
 
COMING SOON!!
 
`“What?” Midori gasped. “You're friends with Ganondorf? Who are you?!”
 
The inhuman fiend of Ganondorf's laughed evilly. “Don't forget my name. I am the legendary Wind Sorcerer Vaati. I came here to give you all a warning of our increasing power.” His grin widened intimidating. “Hopefully you pitiful heroes have a death with.”
 
“WE do,” Joey narrowed his eyes threateningly. “Do YOU?”
 
“Ha ha ha ha!! No need!” Vaati smirked. “I will rule you all. So behave yourselves, and maybe we'll let you live to be our little slaves!”
 
“Not while my counterparts and I hold a mysterious power from you!” Midori shouted, enraged. The entire class stared at the scene in wonder, but nobody ever really cared about that.
 
Vaati's smug look did not falter even one bit. “Unfortunately, one of your counterparts is on our side, and the other has a shadow phantom plagued in his left eye! Face it, heroes. Mere light doesn't stand a chance against the power of darkness!”
 
And with that the sorcerer demon left the classroom, leaving everybody in awe except for the 3 heroes.
 
“Damn it all!” Midori swore, pounding his balled fists on the desk. “We're too late!”
 
“One of the Rinkus is already in danger from the monster in his eye, but the other Rinku, I believe, is CHOOSING to end his life by joining forces with them,” Joey seethed angrily.
 
“This is going to be one of our toughest challenges yet,” Miyako sighed.
 
“Tell me about it.”'
 
Chapter 4: Geometry ACC; Awareness of the real issue