Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ Four Swords Interaction: High School Chaos ❯ Geometry: Awareness of the issue ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Geometry ACC; Awareness of the real issue
 
By: Asuki2hiroshi
Disclaimer: I own nothing except of Asuki, Koyuki, and Saya, as well as you may know. This chapter is rated T for mild language and mild violence… Either the word is mild or…. something smaller. I don't care about the stupid rating. Just beware, k? K. Miyako, Joey, Hiei, and Kurama also belong to their well-known owners.
 
After Nutrition Break, Midori raced to his 4th period. He was 3 minutes late to his class, and he knew for sure his father was going to let him have it. But he got lost; his father SHOULD be cutting some slack for his poor son. After all, he WAS the new student.
 
He finally burst through the door of his classroom, chest heaving and exhausted like hell.
 
“Hello there,” a tall woman with long crimson hair stood up from behind her desk and smiled warmly. “Who might you be?”
 
“My name is Rinku Midori,” he answered, finally in control of his heaved breathing. “Is this Formal Geometry Accelerated?”
 
“Sure is! My name is Mrs. Malon! Please sit wherever you like!” she set her planner down and watched him search around the sea of unfamiliar faces for an open seat.
 
Midori did not know where to sit. One empty desk was placed at the very corner of the room, but he wouldn't sit there even if his legs bled to death; it would be too far away. Another seat was by the door, but people often said that that the classrooms were usually infested with mice and rats. No way in HELL he would be sitting there if that happened.
 
“Psst! Midori! Sit by us!” a familiar female voice whispered to him.
 
He spun around to see Miyako and Joey waving at him. An open seat was right in between them.
 
He grinned. “Thanks guys!” He bolted to the seat and sat there feeling relieved that he had some company in that class.
 
“Hiya, guys!” he smiled, his grin reaching up to his ears.
 
“Hey,” Joey opened his Geometry textbook and reached down for his binder for a sheet of paper.
 
“Did you have any luck finding the other Rinkus?” Miyako queried politely.
 
Midori frowned. “No, but I know I saw the biggest stampede of people I've ever seen in my LIFE!!”
 
“I thought so,” she sighed hopelessly, resting her head in her hands. “No luck finding Akai, Kuroi, or the other Rinku anyway.”
 
“We'll just have to keep looking for them. There's no point being pessimistic about it,” Joey replied flatly, staring out the window aimlessly.
 
“But why do we need to be together?” Midori asked again.
 
“Your power with the other 4 Rinkus united is somewhat very powerful. Ganondorf fears that you 5 may use that very power against him, so hey may kill any of you to stop you from uniting,” the Takehiko Warrior explained. “Right now, you are safe, Midori, because you have Miyako and me to protect you. Now that you have mentioned Akai and Kuroi, they should be easy to protect too. Kurama and Koyuki and maybe even Hiei should easily take care of Kuroi. Asuki and Saya should have Akai guarded too. The only problem now is the last child. No one has any classes with him. Maybe you do, but that will make you the two of you vulnerable.”
 
“Damn it,” Midori sulked angrily. “High school just keeps getting harder and harder…”
 
“I know but look on the bright side! We'll make new friends as we join together as a team!” Miyako gushed in her naïve personality again. (But then again, not even Midori knows there will be problems uniting the groups together.)
 
“Whoever knew that high school could be the next fantasy hell?” Joey muttered.
 
“No one,” a foreign voice hissed from the front.
 
The 3 heroes turned to the source of that new voice. A short man with ruby red eyes glared at them conniving. He had light purple hair and a weird flowing purple tunic that reminded Midori so much of a bird, or something wind related.
 
“A-are you in this class?!” Miyako stammered fearfully.
 
“Of course not, sweetheart. I heard you were fighting with my dear friend Ganon,” he chuckled.
 
“What?” Midori gasped. “You're friends with Ganondorf? Who are you?!”
 
The inhuman fiend of Ganondorf's laughed evilly. “Don't forget my name. I am the legendary Wind Sorcerer Vaati. I came here to give you all a warning of our increasing power.” His grin widened intimidating. “Hopefully you pitiful heroes have a death with.”
 
“WE do,” Joey narrowed his eyes threateningly. “Do YOU?”
 
“Ha ha ha ha!! No need!” Vaati smirked. “I will rule you all. So behave yourselves, and maybe we'll let you live to be our little slaves!”
 
“Not while my counterparts and I hold a mysterious power from you!” Midori shouted, enraged. The entire class stared at the scene in wonder, but nobody ever really cared about that. (And why should they? LOL)
 
Vaati's smug look did not falter even one bit. “Unfortunately, one of your counterparts is on our side, and the other has a shadow phantom plagued in his left eye! Face it, heroes. Mere light doesn't stand a chance against the power of darkness!”
 
And with that the sorcerer demon left the classroom, leaving everybody in awe except for the 3 heroes.
 
“Damn it all!” Midori swore, pounding his balled fists on the desk. “We're too late!”
 
“One of the Rinkus is already in danger from the monster in his eye, but the other Rinku, I believe, is CHOOSING to end his life by joining forces with them,” Joey seethed angrily.
 
“This is going to be one of our toughest challenges yet,” Miyako sighed.
 
“Tell me about it.”
 
 
Joey: I really don't think the author is getting tired of this at all.
 
Miyako: *giggling* But that means she loves us!!
 
Midori: Aw man! I dropped my soda!!
 
Joey & Miyi: WTF?
 
Midori: *blushing* Sorry.
 
Joey: Quick! While she's not here! Let's make a break for it!!
 
Me: NOPE!!! *scribbles something on a piece of paper* BUH BYE JOEY!!
 
Joey: WAIT!!! *Poof!*
 
Miyako: ………………………….
 
Midori ………………………….
 
Me: XD Anyways… Midori?
 
Midori: *sigh* as for the next chapter…
 
`The classroom door swung open and Kurama with Hiei behind him walked in.
 
“Hiya, guys!” Koyuki beamed, running up to them. “Hey Hiei! What are you doing here?”
 
Kurama grinned. “I found him roaming around campus, and I told him that you were here, so…”
 
“Kurama,” Hiei growled in his `I'd-watch-your-mouth-if-I-were-you,' voice.
 
“Oh Hiei! Thanks for coming to see me!” Koyuki gave him a bear hug, letting the man blush. Kurama secretly gave them a small smile.
 
“Hello guys,” Midori came up to the trio with Kage behind him.
 
“Hi Midori! Hiei, this is Midori. He's one of the Rinkus we were talking about!” Koyuki replied joyously.
 
“Hi there!” Midori waved politely.
 
Hiei gave him a small “hmph.”
 
He could care less, Midori assumed.
 
“Who's that behind you?” Hiei asked huskily.”
 
Midori turned and jumped, startled. He had no idea that Kage stood almost 2 inches away from him.
 
“Oh! This is Rinku Kuroi, but everybody calls him Kage.”
 
All Kage did was give the trio the `peace' sign with his fingers. Other than that he was silent.
 
Kurama frowned. “What happened Midori?” he asked quietly, “Did you talk to him?”
 
Midori's smile faded as well. “Yes, and we were right. He did admit his allegiance to Ganondorf. He is the Rinku plotted against us.”
 
The bell rang for the end of lunch.
 
“Oh! I'd better get to class before I get lost in the sea of people! Bye!!” Midori picked up his backpack and binder and raced out of the classroom like a bullet.
 
“M-Midori!! Wait for me!!” Kage cried helplessly. But it was too late. He was already gone.'
 
Chapter 5: English ACC with a Nut ball