Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ Links adventure. ❯ comming back ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Link's Adventure
Link was sitting by a tree, listening to the sounds of things around him.He sighs.' I did it, I finaly did it.I killed him for good. Now I can go back to the person that I love.He stands up and gets out the ocarina. He then plays Epona's song and in a few minutes, she was there.Epona stoped right next to him and neighed softly.Link reaches up and rubs her ear. " Lets go back to Hyrule,huh.So what do you say?" Epona neighed loudly now and Link laughs." Okay girl,how 'bout we stop by Lon Lon Ranch to see Malon?" This time, Epona nudges him with her nose.Link nodds and climbs on her back.He spurred her into a slow trot and he made his way back to Hyrule.

Princess Zelda was stnding by the window in her room.She then sighs and turns around. She sees Impa standing there with a look on her face." You miss him, don't you?" Impa questions.Zelda looks surprised.

" Who do I miss?" She responds.Impa Looks at her then walks to a book shelf.She then proceeds to pull out a book and opens it.There in the book had a picture drwn into it.The picture had a little boy with blond hair,bright blue eyes,and he was had a green tunic on.He had a sword and shield out and looked foward,as if daring someone to make a move to kill him. Zelda sighs," Link..."

" So that was his name.Hmm,You know what,I want you to get a serch party to go out and look for him." Impa tells her.Zelda shakes her head.She tells Impa that he had probably grown up.She knew that he wasn't Kokiri and he aged just like her.Impa nodds and tells her that if her still had his clothing, then we could probably find him. Zelda nodds and looks out the window. She then takes the book and turns to another page and looks at it.It held a note for him.It read.
Dear Link,
I know that you aren't the same boy that I met you all those years ago but please when you get this message go straight to the Temple of Time.Once there,go to the altar and open it.I want you to go inside and grasp the Master sword.You need to pull it out.Once done,come immediatly to the castle.

Love,
Princess Zelda.

She takes the note out of the book and hands it to Impa.She then proceeds to tell her," When Link gets here,give this to him.It is time for him to be nighted." She then walks out the door and sees the other sages." What are you guys doing here? Don't you need to watch over you temples?."

They all shout yeah.Then Ruto speaks up." We thought that we felt the Trifoece of Courage and we came here to see if Link was back yet."Ruto explains and they all nodd.

"Well hes not here at the moment.He is still out there somewhere." Zelda turns to look at the land.From Lon Lon Ranch to Lake Hyrule." I think he will be here soon, so if you guys want to stay,thats fine with me."They all nodd and walk inside.Zelda turns baxk to look at the land and sees something but it was to far away to see what it was.She turns and walks back inside.


A/N: Sorry people. I forgot my disclaimer.Well her it is,I dont own legend of zelda or any of its characters.I dont own any of the places or things like that.
There I said it.Even though i would like zelda in....SLAP.get it out of my head.Think of the people,think of the people.Okay,just had to get it out of my head.I may hae taken a few ideas from some of the fics that i already read so sorry if i make anyone angry. if i did email me. sorry if i did.well ow do you guys like it.i dont care about the reviews so dont if you dont want to.just want to say hi to all the people that like legend of zelda.cya