Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ Links adventure. ❯ he's back!!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer:Hey its me again with the second chapter.i have to do this or get sued by the feds.oh well heres the second chapter.

Chapter 2
Link stood just outside the fence of Malons ranch.He takes a deep breath.He then walks into the ranch and looks around.He walks into the house right next to the track and sees Malon milking a cow.He takes another deep breath and walks behind her.He lays a hand on her shoulder and she jumps.She turns around and squels.

"Oh!Hello Link.My my,you have grown.So how have you been." Malon askes.Link looks surprised.

"Oh,I guess that I have bben doing well.How bout you?"

"I have been doing well. So have you seen the Princess yet.? "Link shakes his head. "Oh well,I trust that you have been taking good care of Epona?"

" Yes, I have been taking care of her.Infact,shes just outside." Link responds.Malon looks delighted.She runs out and runs toward her old horse.Epona starts to walk toward malon and neighs loudly.Link just smiles and walks up to Malon."I want you to take care of her now.I will have no need for her until I am needed again.Don't worry girl.I'll still need you.Especialy when I am escorting Zelda through the land." Malon nodds and looks away.Link notices her sadness and feels guilt. He places his armon her shoulder and says," Don't worry,I still want you as my friend.If you don't want to be friends then thats fine.but I'll have to take Epona." Malon gasps,she glares at him and sees that he is serious.She sighs and nodds.Link smiles and walks toward the castle.Malon waves and walks inside with Epona.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Link gets to the castle moat,He is automaticaly surronded by people.They were whispering and Link sighs ' Leave it to the people of the castle to surrond me and create noise so the guards come and take me to the prison.' Link walks up to the crowd and unsheaths his sword.The Great Fairy sword glows and everyone backs up and then he sees a familiar face."Oi ! "Link shouts to the man.The man turns around and gasps.

"It can't be you,can it?"Link smiles and walks up to him while pulling out the Zora mask.He slips it on and transforms into a Zora.He then pulls it off and smiles again.The man laughs."So it is you.I thought that you would have gotten ride of those but hey,I guess that I was wrong.Hey, what is your name again."The man looks confused and LInks just tells him it starts with a L.The man now says,"I remember now,its Link.Am I right?"The man askes.Link just smiles and the crowd gasps.The guards start to notice everyone in a certain area and they head over there.When they get there,they notice Link and suddenly shout.Link turns around and sees the guards unsheathing their swords and charging at him. Link sighs and pulls out his sword.The guards falter for a moment but then run at him faster.Link parrys one of them and nocks him out with the bottom of his sword.The other guard sees this and is enraged.Link sidesteps just in time and nocks the sword out of his hand.The guards fall to the ground and just sit there,looking at Link.Link picks up the guard that is knocked out and puls the other by his armour.When he reaches the gate,Link shows him the Ocarina of Time and the guard nodds.He thrusts the bottom of his spear into the ground and the gate opens.Link sets the guards down right there and walks into the gate.When he arrives at the entrence,It opens and he walks inside only to be bumped into by Ruto.Link pulls her up and she looks at him.she gasps.


LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link cringes at her voice.he then hears many doors open and slam shut.He sees all the sages look at him.Link smilles....