Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend Of Zelda: The Hero Of Time's Home ❯ prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
            &nb sp;                         &nb sp;           The Legend Of Zelda: The Hero Of Time's Home.

Hi! Behold, my first story. Well, that im trying for real for.  I was a fan of pokemon and sonic the hedgehog, but now im only focusing on loz. This is in kokiri (sorry if I spelled it wrong, havnt played Oot because I lost it.) village, after deafeating ganon and majora, and finding navi. Well, lets look into the crystal ball and find out what is happening... but first,

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own zelda, and even if I did, I wouldnt do that well.

We now look into a lusciously green forest, with rabbits and deer, and even the fairea that roam the forest in peace and harmony, but somethings missing... monsters. The vile, disgusting, dangerous deku baba's, octoroks and all that are evil, have disapeared, not just from here, but also across the land. In every nook and cranny, mountain and graveyard, there is not a single monster.

Why there was monsters, none can remember. Only the hylians and every other race in hyrule have one or two people can remember because... they were chosen. Chosen for good. Chosen for victory. And chosen to meet the one who stopped all evil in not one, but two countries of the world.
The hero of time... one who can be do both... be a hero, and travel through time 7 years, and three days.

His name would spread like thunder and wildfire... he would be showered with gifts... but he chose with the princess of hyrule nothing more than to go back in time, so no one would remember such horrid pain and suffering. His name...

sorry that I had to cut it short, but I have to think more, also... well you will see.
Bye!

Converting /tmp/phpShJZIy to /dev/stdout