Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend of Zelda: The Heroine of Time ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Legend of Zelda: The Heroine of Time

Prolouge

A young girl walked through the Great Forest of the Swamp Lands. She walked alone, a grim look on her smooth and beautiful face. She would have been a man's best dream, but the fact that there were two very deadly swords strapped to her back proved that she would be hostile. Her tall, slender body was perfect for performing swift kicks and fatal strikes with the swords. But the scariest thing about her was that she loved the fact that people feared her. She was a fugitive, wanted in all areas, her name being Taki.

Anyway, she was walking along, and a rather fat looking money purse was clinking around, fresh with new addings. Because it clinked so much, it attracted the attention of another character who also had a newly filled purse. The person was another female, wearing a long dress with a split down the sides. Her crimson hair was up in a bun, two long bangs down the side of her face. Her eyes were the same color as her hair. Taki and the other girl intercepted, the intruder walking suddenly beside her. They both stopped at the same time, sensing that they had been robbed from one another. Their weapons clashed against one another, the new gilr having a two-handed sword.

CLING!!! CLANG!!!

Their weapons were a blur as they fought endlessly. Taki jumped back from the intruder and sheathed her swords. She then put her arms together so that one was on top of the other. Her body began to glow, and she charged forward at an unbelievalbe speed, unsheathing her sword so that it would go through the enemy's body.

However, the other girl blocked the attack, and accidentally caused the sleeve on Taki's bodysuit to slip down a little on her right hand. The intruder saw what is known as a Theive's Tatoo on her hand. She then backed away, and showed her the tatoo on her hand. Taki stood still, and raised an eyebrow.

"So, you're a fellow theif as well? I see," Taki said." My name is Taki-San, but everybody just calls me Taki."

" Hello. My name is Kitrina; just call me Kit. I am indeed a fellow theif. I have also heard of you; you happen to be wanted and also a skilled fighter," Kit said, and bowed.

" Hmm." Taki smirked, and then noticed a slight tear in her bodysuit. " You're pretty good too." She returned Kit's bow.

Their eyes met again, this time with a warm feeling. They both knew that this was the start of a beautiful friendship.