Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction / Power Rangers Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: Power Rangers REVOLUTION ❯ Rangers of the Past... Part One ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ADVENTURE ONE
PT. One
 
London England, 2010
 
I'm Mykan Scarlet, I was orphaned as a baby with my brother, but we had really high IQ's.
 
So great, I was only a sixteen year old kid from America, yet my IQ earned me a place at the richest college in England. That early too.
 
I was quite a straight-A guy. Science, technology, even Martial arts too. I had even earned a black belt level four.
 
Sadly, I didn't have any friends, the English people who went to that school didn't trust me wither because I was an American, or was born a commoner.
 
I tried to fit in with all their crowds, but they all just judged me before the even gave me a chance.
 
As time went on, I grew to accept it. Besides, it gave me time to work on what I hoped would be inventions that would one day change the world.
 
I had created a lot of new inventions in this world, and my brother did too. Inventions that made us a fortune.
 
So many things… that we kept in lab in our Garage our home we had bought with our money.
 
One of my ingenious ideas was a Mind Copy Machine.
 
What it did was, two people would sit in chairs, and the dials would be set so If were to sit in one chair and my brother in the other…
 
Then set the dial to, say SPORTS… then I could copy everything I know about Sports and Martial arts, and transfer them directly into my brother's mind.
 
So he'd know everything that I know about Martial arts too. Pretty clever idea, yet still working on it, but I had a much greater idea.
 
Ever since I was little I loved watching power rangers on TV. I idolized the Rangers, and all the neat things they had done.
 
Ever since I was eight, my IQ was high then too, I had spent all of my free time trying to make the necessary things to make Power Rangers real.
 
And thanks to some newly improved technology science had discovered, I was able to actually bring my visions to life.
 
For years I had studied on the art of METAMORPHISIS, and was doing all that I could to make my dream come true.
 
So far everything was working fine, I had finished designing the ZORDS… Soldier Zords I called them. Five ordinary warrior Zords that could combine into the General Megazord!
 
I was even able to synthesize the Zords into tiny colored balls, that could Morph into the zords with the help of a little Formula I had designed.
 
The formula was also necessary for me to design the Morphers themselves. Golden bracelets each with a different colored shiny jewel on the top.
 
Red… Yellow… Green… Blue… and Pink. Each came with a DNA locker, which meant the first person to lock the DNA would be the only person who can actually use the power.
 
These Morphers had a direct communication system locked into to each other, so we didn't require a satellite to talk to anyone with the other Morphers.
 
In our Time and Age, Teleportation had also been discovered, and it nearly cost me half our fortune to buy the ingredients for a Formula to make that happen.
 
 
But so far everything seemed pretty amazing. My brother was so inspired by it, that he started to design his own Morpher and Zord.
 
I offered to transfer some of my thoughts on making it into his head, but he said he'd rather make it himself.
 
I took him for his word, and left him to his own lab on the other side of the house.
 
One day, all my hard work was finally finished, but did I dare test it out yet? I really didn't know what the Transformation would be like.
 
I did know that some transformations were almost so lethal, that they could even kill a person. I couldn't take that risk.
 
Besides… I still had work out a few bugs in it. “I need some way to keep these things charged.” I said to myself.
 
So far, the energy admitted from electricity worked just fine, and kept the Morphers, meaning that they were charged.
 
Still… Who could I possibly ask to test out these new devices.
 
Meanwhile, students from the school were ranting on about Ebenezer A Ten-year old English kid who was already in college, for he too had ideas to break ideas.
 
So far he had been on the rocks lately because none of his inventions had worked properly, and people were ridiculing him for it.
 
He made all kinds of things like… a Re-animator. An device that could reconstruct an object or being that was previously destroyed.
 
The Drawback was, The Device was able to reanimate objects, but the came back many times larger than their normal size.
 
Cost him his sofa.
 
His latest idea was a kind of Virus for Viruses. What it was supposed to do, was infect harmful viruses with their own kind and kill them before they could do any damage.
 
Drawback was… The Formula had brought and Apple to life as a hideous monster, with teeth, arms, legs, and even super strengths.
 
The Police had a serious word with Ebenezer once the Apple beast was beaten.
 
Now Ebenezer was studying into time travel, and was busy trying to make a device that could send people or objects to different times places.
 
He fired a small beam of energy towards the Apple, but all he did was make the apple explode into mush. “Great… Another Catastrophe.” He moaned angrily.
 
Ebenezer sure did love to burry himself in his work, but it was usually because of the fact that he was nerdy looking that most people in the school made fun of him for.
 
Sometimes, Ebenezer thought what would it be like if he could travel back in time, and change the past so no one would pick at him, but in fact worship him.
 
That could never really happen… could it?
 
Later on that night… after Ebenezer had gone to bed, some of his flasks were knocked over when the wind blew through an open window.
 
He woke up from all the commotion and saw the mess. His Virus fluids ha leaked into his Time gun.
 
“Oh great… what next?!” he growled. He picked up the gun and accidentally pulled the Trigger.
 
“HEY … What's happening!” he cried as his entire lab began to disappear into a bright light admitted from the gun.
 
Finally… everything was gone, except for the gun that had been left behind.
 
The Next Day
 
Since school was out for the weekend, I walking down the hallways, when I saw the police standing outside Ebenezer's dorm room.
 
“Hey what's going on?” I asked.
 
The police told me that Ebenezer's room had mysteriously disappeared last night, and all that was left behind was a strange gun.
 
The police didn't know what to do with it, because none of them could understand what it was or how it worked. So I volunteered myself to look it over.
 
I spent a lot of time in my lab that night, trying to work the gun out, as the police needed the results and fast.
 
“I wonder…” I said starring down at the trigger. As tempting as it was I pulled on it, and the gun went crazy…
 
The next thing I knew… My entire lab building and everything in it was spinning through the rings of time.
 
“WHOA… what's going on?!” I cried.
 
Then suddenly the tumbling and trembling, the five Morphers I had made began to roll towards the window. “THE MORPHERS… NO!!”
 
I skidded across the floor and was only able to grab the Red one, but the other four got sucked out and fell out of my reach…
 
“Oh man… this is not going to be pretty!”
 
TO BE CONTINUED….
 
 
“NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION”
 
Mykan awakens after his strange travels, in the year “1776”
 
“No wonder they think I'm a witch, I'm well over 200 year ahead of them!”
 
But he soon discovers that he's not the only kid from the future there.
 
“Ebenezer?!”
 
“With my knowledge of the Future I shall Rule all!”
 
Will Mykan be able to stop Ebenezer form his plan to change history, and who has the other four Morphers and where are they now?
 
“NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION”