Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction / Power Rangers Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: Power Rangers REVOLUTION ❯ Rangers of the Past... Part Two ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ADVENTURE ONE
PT. Two
 
PREVIOUSLYON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION
 
Ebenezer's Time gun had been exposed to his viral formulas, and caused him and Mykan Scarlet to warp back through Time
 
While in the midst of the Time travels, four of Mykan's newly invented Morphers fly out of his reach and are whisking off.
 
POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION
 
Pennsylvania&# 8230; 1776
 
 
Fourteen Year-old James Hiller was finished writing his latest story about the strange flashes of seen in the skies last night. He was reading them to be put on the presses.
 
“Gee James… do you really think you've won the bet this time?” asked Moses.
 
“Moses I didn't make a bet with Sarah, okay.” Said James. “She and Henri are still out asking eye witnesses about the lights they saw last night.”
 
“Alright… settle down you two.” Said Dr. Benjamin Franklin. “Sarah's trying to teach Henri the basics of how to be a reporter, so that he can help us all out.”
 
Moses and James agreed. “By the way James… where'd you get that bracelet from?” asked Moses.
 
James was wearing a golden bracelet with a yellow jewel encrusted on the top.
 
“Well… it's sort of a funny story,” said James. “I opened the door this morning to get the milk, and there is was, just sitting on the doorstep.”
 
 
“I thought it belonged to Sarah, but she doesn't where any gold, except for the locket I gave her… but that's not the only thing unusual about it.”
 
“When I put it on my wrist to examine it more closely, all I did was tap on the jewel to see if it was real, and something strange happened.”
 
“I can't recall exactly, but I was surrounded in a glow of yellow light, and heard a strange voice that said something strange…”
 
Moses and Dr. Franklin raised their eyebrows. “James you certainly have some imagination.” Said Dr. Franklin.
 
“No hold it Ben… he could be telling the truth.” Said Moses. He urged them to follow him up to his room where he showed them a bracelet exactly like James' only his had a Green jewel on it.
 
“While I was out, taking down the flyers from last nights milk party, something hit me on the head, and I thought it was those birds dropping their stuff.”
 
“But I looked down and saw the bracelet. It was so pretty I just had to try it on, and as I tried to rub some dirt off of the jewel. The same thing happened.”
 
“I was surrounded in light and heard a strange voice saying something about DNA.”
 
Moses put his bracelet back on, “And look… except for the jewels, they look exactly the same.”
 
Dr. Franklin examined the bracelets themselves. “I've never seen anything like these before.” He said. “They don't have any inscriptions on them, so they obviously don't come from jewelry stores.”
 
The men were really concerned, what were these strange items, and where did they come from?
 
Somewhere near the British Isles
 
 
Ebenezer had awoken after being knocked out from a rough landing after that time zap of his.
 
“Ow… my head.” He whispered. Then he got up and looked around outside, and saw that he wasn't at school anymore.
 
He was still in his lab room, which was now stuck on top of a summit on a lonely island.
 
“Dear God… it's worked.” He chuckled to himself, “I've warped back through time.”
 
He was fortunate to have all his computers still in one piece, and the room itself still had some electricity left in him. “1776… amazing. I've gone at least 200 years across time!”
 
What was bothering Ebenezer was how he would be able to get back to the Present, but the gun was nowhere to be found.
 
After a while of searching, he had an even better idea in mind. “Why return to the present.” He said. “With my Knowledge of the Future, why I could become ruler of this whole world.”
 
“Yes… Hmm, mm, mm… just think of it. No one will ever see me as just a chump again, I'll be one of the good guys, maybe even make the British the most famous in the world.”
 
Ebenezer decided, he would first get his lab working again, and then go out into this new/old world to share his knowledge with all that he sees.
 
Meanwhile, back in Pennsylvania
 
 
Fifteen Year-old Sarah Philips, and Eight year-old, soon to be Nine, Henri LeFebvre were returning home by Horse and Buggy.
 
“Well… it was certainly nice to `ave at least a few witnesses kind enough to tell us a thing or two.” Said Henri as he went over the notes.
 
“Alright Henri that's enough.” Said Sarah, “If you're going to be a journalist someday, you have to complain less. Now cheer up, we'll be home soon.”
 
Henri could suddenly see why James sometimes acted cocky around Sarah, she really was difficult to get along with.
 
“Sarah, cut that out!” snapped Henri, “You are going to fast again!”
 
“Well we are late you know.” Said Sarah. She secretly just wanted to get back in time before James printed his story on the front page of the paper first.
 
They came up to a dusty road near a sloppy hill. “Sacre' bleu, we are sliding. Stop Sarah, Stop!” he whined.
 
“Oh for goodness sake Henri, stop moaning!” snapped Sarah, but right at that moment, the Buggy hit a small rock causing their backpacks to fly out of the back and down the hill.
 
Sarah tugged on the reins and got the horse to stop. “You clumsy girl!” snapped Henri, as he hopped out, “I knew this would `appen!”
 
“Where are you going?” asked Sarah.
 
“To get the backpacks!” Henri called back.
 
Henri walked gently down the hill and grabbed the knapsacks, but before he turned around to go back, he saw two shiny things on the ground where the packs were.
 
Two golden Bracelets with jewels on top. One was Blue, and the other one was Pink. “Mondure…” Henri whispered.
 
When he got back to the Buggy, “Henri where did you get those?” Sarah asked.
 
Henri raised an eyebrow “You mean, they aren't yours?” He asked. Sarah shook her head as she took the Pink Jeweled bracelet to look at it closely.
 
“I've never seen Jewelry like this before.” She said. She slipped it onto her wrist as she couldn't take her hand off the reins.
 
Henri liked the way the Blue looked on him. Suddenly a little mosquito landed on the Blue Jewel, Henri swatted it off, and suddenly…
 
Henri was bathed in a short scene of blue light and a strange voice escaped from the bracelet. “DNA LOCKED!!”
 
Sarah didn't see the light, but she did here the voice. “Henri, I told you to behave yourself!” she snapped at him.
 
Henri shook his head, “It wasn't me, it was the bracelet.” He told her, but Sarah didn't believe him.
 
That is until they got back to the Print shop and Henri helped Sarah down from the buggy. Then quickly Henri hit the Pink Jewel on her bracelet.
 
“Henri… How dare you…”
 
“Wait… look!”
 
Sarah was soon bathed in a short since of Pink light and the same voice and phrase was heard… “DNA LOCKED!”
 
“Now do you believe me?” Henri asked. Sarah nodded her head with her jaw hanging open and her eye wide open.
 
When they got inside, they told James and Moses about the funny bracelets they found, only to have them tell the exactly same thing.
 
The four Bracelets were placed in the center of the table. Something strange was going on here, but right now they had other things to worry about.
 
 
Dr. Franklin had printed out both stories on the front page again. “This is by far the most mysterious thing I've ever heard of.” Said Ben.
 
According to eye-witnesses, bright flashes of light were seen in the sky. One over the ocean, and one somewhere near a battle zone.
 
“That reminds me, Sarah.” Ben said, as he handed her a letter. “This came for you today.
 
Sarah opened it… “Oh my… it's from my Father.” She said sounded sad and excited at the same time.
 
My dear Sarah…
 
I have recently been travel with my men to fend off against some American spies, who have deceived us and we've been tracing for sometime now.
 
We have lost them, but we have captured someone much stranger looking, and now have him as a prisoner. It is our belief that he is an adversary from a world not of our own.
 
We are keeping him alive right now, so I thought maybe you and James might like to come on down and do a report of this.
 
The directions are on the back.
 
All my Love:
Father.
 
“Wow… an Adversary form a world not our own?!” said James. “This is a big time scoop. When should we go?”
 
Sarah folded up the letter. “WE are not going, I shall go alone.” She said. “There's no point in both of us rushing off into a battle ground like that.”
 
 
“I'd hate to say it James, but Sarah has a good point.” Said Ben, “Remember what happened last time you were capture by the British?”
 
Henri and Moses shared a little laugh. “Yeah… and how Henri had lied and said you two were tying the knot to escape.”
 
James and Sarah did think the lie to be a little funny, but in the end, they did the old. “Us, together?… never!” expressions.
 
Well actually, these days, James and Sarah did have secrets on missing out on their little squabbles and stuff, and Sarah even missed James' cocky attitude.
 
But they didn't admit it to anyone.
 
Meanwhile
 
Ebenezer had returned from his trip and looking a little beat up. “They call me a witch… they tie me up, and threaten to kill me!!” he roared.
 
Apparently the people he spoke to not only thought of him as a witch just because he looked and dressed differently, but they thought of him as some kind of a Kuke when he said he came from the future.
 
“Well… I'll show them.” He said as he mixed up his special formula, and put it into a machine he had. Which got power from the sun.
 
In an instant, he had created about 20 British red coats, that were really only wax robots he had mixed a memory chip into.
 
They bowed before their master. “Excellent… Just one more thing now!” he said, as he grabbed and mixed p a virus formula.
 
“Ah ha… perfect subject.”
 
He injected the fluid into a clump of dirt he had found, and instantly like magic… The Dirt had turned into a gigantic monster.
 
 
About five feet high, with rocks all over his body. He had arms, legs, a face, and even a cackling voice. “You have summed me My, Lord?” It asked.
 
Ebenezer smiled wickedly. “Heh, heh, heh… I've been ridiculed for the last time.” He chuckled.” I
 
“If I can't willing have people worship me… I'LL TAKE THEM BY FORCE… AHHHH, HA, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH!!”
 
End of Act oneNEWSPAPER CLIPING ZOOMS OUT!
 
The Next day, Sarah was riding her horse alone to the place her father had said in his letter.
 
She couldn't wait to see him again, it had been so long since he had even wrote to her.
 
She waved to him as he came into view, she hoped down from her horse and ran over into his arms. “Oh Father, it's so good to see you.” She sobbed.
 
“As it is to see you too, dear.” Samuel said as he held his daughter close. “Come with me.”
 
He lead her to a small hut where his men were standing guard. “He's right in there, but we don't know what to make of him.”
 
He told her, that they saw a flash of light in the sky last night while on their spy chase.
 
They investigated and found a young man hearing a strange looking uniform, and he was lying unconscious in a strange building filled with many strange looking devices.
 
“He could be a witch… we don't know, but he refuses to tell us the truth.” He said.
 
Sarah took down notes, and asked her father if she could go in a have a look at him. He agreed to let her in.
 
One of the guards stood at the door outside, and Sarah walked in and took a good look at me.
 
I was sitting on a pile of straw with my legs and arms all tied up. “You can come closer, I'm not going to hurt you.” I said to the young girl.
 
Sarah did take a few more steps. “Hey… you're no witch, you're a young man.” She said to me.
 
“Well of course… what did you think I was, some sort of a zombie?” I asked.
 
“Well… that's what my Father said.” Said the Young Girl as she sat on the bed near my straw pile. “Who are you anyways.”
 
“My name's Mykan Scarlet.” I sad, “What's your name?”
 
“Sarah Philips.” She said while curtseying. “Tell me Mykan… where did you come from?”
 
I showed her the symbol on my T-Shirt. Underneath it were the words, “London Academy for the Super Intelligent!”
 
“Strange… there's no place like that in all of the United Kingdom.” She said to me.
 
My eyes widened. “What… how can that be?” I asked. “The academy was first founded in… 1976!”
 
Now Sarah looked confused. Then suddenly, my eyes widened again. “Wait… I remember.”
 
I remember playing with Ebenezer's gun, and being thrown about, and when I crashed I passed out, and when I woke up I was in here.
 
“Quickly… What's the date… the whole date?” I asked.
 
“Honestly… don't you know anything.” Sarah teased. “It's, Thursday, April 12th, 1776.”
 
My heart nearly skipped a beat. “No wonder they think I'm a witch.” I said, “I'm more than 200 hundred Years ahead of them.”
 
Sarah didn't know what I was talking about, but then. I noticed there on her wrist, “Hey… that Bracelet!” I cried.
 
Sarah held up her arm, “This… why, what's so...!” then she saw that I had yet another matching bracelet, with a red jewel on top.
 
“Where did you get that bracelet.” She asked while eying it.
 
“Get it? I made it.”
 
Sarah's eyes lit up, “You… made that bracelet?” she asked. “Event his one I'm wearing.”
 
“Yes…” I answered, “I also made three others just like it.”
 
Sarah didn't know what to say now, but before she could even start to write down anything she heard gun shots from outside.
 
She raced to the doorway and was horrified to see a band of redcoats attacking their own kind. “What's going on Father?” she cried.
 
Her Father explained that these men just came out from nowhere and began attacking his men. They tried firing their muskets at him, but the strange redcoats didn't even get scratched that much.
 
I couldn't help but overhear them. “Oh no… just as I feared.” I cried. “Ebenezer!”
 
I knew of his silly dreams to maybe go to the past and use his knowledge of the future to change things.
 
He even said he had a way of creating Redcoats out of WAX. I knew gun shots wouldn't even phase them, but maybe I had something that could.
 
“HEY…” I called out… “I can help you. Untie me!”
 
Samuel spun around. “SILENCE…” he snapped, “I don't have time for anymore of your lies.” And he closed the flap behind me and ran off with Sarah to his own tent.
 
I struggled and struggled, but the ropes just wouldn't come undone. Then I realized how silly I was being, I did have a way to break out of them.
 
The WAX redcoats had caused the British Redcoats to run out of tactics. “Major… we've tried everything.” Cried one of the men.
 
Samuel held his frightened daughter close to him as the WAX Redcoats moved even closer with their muskets at the ready.
 
TO BE CONTINUED
 
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!
 
Just when it seems that Sarah, her father, and the Redcoats have had it. A Mysterious looking Character in Red appears.
 
“I am the Red Revolution Ranger, and I can't allow you to hurt these people of the past.”
 
Who exactly is this Red Ranger, Will Mykan prove that he's not hostile, and what new threat is coming that's greater than the Wax Redcoats?
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!