Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction / Power Rangers Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: Power Rangers REVOLUTION ❯ Ranger from the Future Part One ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ADVENTURE FIFTEEN
PT. One
 
 
For the Remainder of the story, we'll just keep skipping episodes, but don't worry, I will promise you all something real tasty for the end!
 
Also Note: this chapter does bring the Future ranger into the picture, but his name isn't reallyVlad, just like my real name is not really Mykan.
 
2010, London
 
My younger brother, Vlad had just gotten off the phone with the police about my disappearance, but the police still had no clues as to what happened.
 
“Well, come up with something.” Vlad said Calmly, “My brother's been missing for weeks now, and he's the only family I've got.”
 
“You keep your chin up there, sport, we'll do what we can.” Said the police chief, and then he hung up.
 
As Vlad walked back to his lab room he could overhear the English students badmouthing me under their breaths.
 
“If you ask me, that weasel Mykan just ran away!”
 
“So what, it was better off without him here!”
 
Vlad resisted the urge to argue and walked into his own lab to continue his work on his own Morpher and Zord, which were both nearing completion.
 
He managed to get his Zord fully operational. It was called the Colonel Zord, and it was actually a large battle tank, that could also be synthesized like my soldier Zords.
 
It also had the ability to change from tank mode, to warrior mode, and there also one other thing he had programmed it for, but had quite forgotten what… Oh well.
 
He could wear it on one arm on a bracelet as a smaller model, along with a newer device he had invented called the Strata-Cycle. Which was no ordinary motorcycle.
 
It also had two very special abilities from just roaming the streets like a regular motorcycle, but because he was underage to get his Licence, he couldn't test it out yet.
 
So like the Colonel Zord, it stayed on the bracelet, and could be summoned if needed. The only problem he had was the Morpher itself.
 
It did look exactly like mine, and the jewel on top of it was half black and half white.
 
Since it was sixth Morpher, Vlad had made it so he have to join it with the other bracelet to complete the Morphing sequence.
 
The only problem was, regardless of how many times he had modified and programmed the units of the bracelets, he could get the lights to glow, but he couldn't get the ranger suit to appear!
 
He tried it again. “Power of the future!” he cried and joined the jewel on the Morpher to the loading space on the Colonel zord's bracelet. The lights began to surround Vlad's body…
 
… then the lights disappeared, and the ranger suit still had not appeared. “What the heck is wrong with this thing?” he asked himself.
 
He checked over everything, and all the circuits were in perfect condition. There just wasn't enough power transferring between the two sources. That was what kept the suit from coming out.
 
Vlad put his bracelets back into their case. “Man, I sure wish you were here to help me Mykan.”
 
My brother and I were the only things closest to friends in the whole school. We were both super smart, we had black belts in martial arts, and we both idolized Power Rangers.
 
But ever since Ebenezer and I had disappeared, along with our entire labs, Vlad didn't know what to think now, except for a wild theory that it was not really Somewhere I had gone…
 
but Some when!
 
He asked the police if he could borrow the gun off them for a while and examine it to possibly determine it's functions, and the police granted him permission.
 
Vlad immediately got down to work with the device and decided it best not to use it right then. Not until he was certain that if he went in time he could get back safely.
 
He disassembled the gun and discovered what power it up. Traces of Ebenezer's viral serum were still damp on the wires and breakers.
 
Some how the serum must have jolted the circuits and activated the warp controller when the gun was activated, and that was what made the time warp work.
 
He also dusted the handle of the gun for fingerprints, and found traces of my prints and of Ebenezer's. So he was right, I did travel back through time, but to what age?
 
Well, it was a good thing Ebenezer had given the device a counter screen to determine the Time destination, and it read… 1776!
 
“Okay, that solves one thing.” Vlad said to himself, but now he had to figure out something different. Like how to make to there and back.
 
Apparently, the Viral serum also acted as a traveling shield, which meant that if he used the gun as it was, the serum would protect the gun so it wouldn't go through the warp and be left behind.
 
Somehow, Vlad had to think of a way to fix the gun so it wouldn't do that, but the problem was it was Ebenezer's invention, and only he had the prints for it.
 
Vlad knew hardly anything about the device already, and barely even knew how he disassembled it, but then something hit him.
 
If he couldn't really fix the gun, maybe he could redesign it and give it a new power source that could work the time warp both ways at any where and when.
 
“And I think I have just the idea…” he said looking down at his Morpher. Wasting no time at all, he got straight to work.
 
A few days later… his Morpher now had parts of the time gun programmed and wired into it, and was clean of the viral serum, and that's not all that happened…
 
Vlad decided why not give it a shot, after all if he was going back to Colonial days to find me, he would need some line of protection against the American Revolution.
 
“Okay baby… here goes…” he said. “Power of the Future!” he proclaimed and joined the two bracelets together.
 
This time his body glowed in the light, and when it vanished he was finally wearing his Power Ranger suit. Which was half black, half white, and had golden shoulder, and knee pads.
 
It also had a neat jazzy golden racing stripe going from his shoulders and down his body separating the white side from the black.
 
He also had a special weapon he made called the Future Defender, which could actually change from blaster mode to blade mode, so he only needed one sheath.
 
“Alright… it worked!” he cried. All his power was working just fine, and his levels were looking great. He looked down at his Morpher “It's time!”
 
He silently snuck out of the building unseen and made it over to the school's stadium in the backyard where he brought his strata cycle to life.
 
Well he was going to a time where driving laws were never issued as no motor vehicle was invented yet, so it was supposedly okay. Besides, Vlad and I always loved motorcycling arcade games
 
He mounted it and gripped the handles tight. “Hope this thing will work.” He said as he roared the engine to life. “'Cause I have the need, the need for speed.”
 
He raised the underside of his Morpher up where the time configuration was, and he set the dials for 1776. “Hold on Mykan, here I come!”
 
He kicked his heel down and the bike began roaming forward from one end of the stadium and heading for the other side.
 
“HERE GOES NOTHING!!” Vlad cried as he increased speed and activated the warp, and right before he whammed right into the wall a quick flash of light surrounded him and he vanished in a flash.
 
END OF ACT ONE NEWSPAPER SCENE ZOOMS OUT!
 
Meanwhile, in 1776
 
“Rangers, Go!!” I cried as we jumped into another battle of Redcoats attacking the city.
 
Several months had past since my arrival, and it was now mid summer time. The Ranger sand I had beaten a lot of foes since then.
 
One by one, Ebenezer would send a Virus to attack the people of the past, and we would be there to destroy the monster and restore any damages made.
 
I had modified the Morphers, and made the suits and Mega battles much stronger. Plus a special device for James and Sarah's Morphers.
 
I had determined that it was James and Sarah's appealing feelings for each other, though they still wouldn't admit it, that allowed them to fuse.
 
However, since I couldn't control the way the Fusion came and went as it did, I made a special device for them in their Morphers, that could allow them to fuse any time they wish.
 
The fusion had worked, but was only lasted 30 minutes, less if they used up to much of their power with that explosive attack they had.
 
I had even made a lot more friends and allies who were famous people of the Colonial days.
 
I already was friends and allies of the Ludingtons, the Adam's, even General. George Washington himself, and a few of his allies.
 
But I had also made allies with, Deborah Samson, and Nathan Hale when the Rangers and I saved their school's, and student's from danger.
 
Even Thomas Jefferson, the Third president of America to-be. He and his allies swore allegiance to me, and promised to keep my secrets to themselves.
 
Joseph Brant, James Madison, George Rogers Clark, Patrick Henry, Nathan Hale, Benjamin West, Elizabeth Freemen, John Paul Jones, Phyllis Wheatley, James Armistead, Alexander Hamilton, Paul Revere… And many, many more!
 
I even made some other French friends, like Marquis Lafayette, when his family was abducted by Sakura.
 
To think, the famous people in all America history were now my friends and Allies of the Power Rangers, and all swore on our secrecy.
 
Of course there were still some rivaling journalists of James and Sarah who hopped to get away with documents and notes about our secrets.
 
Luckily I was always able to catch up to them and blast them with my Re-animator set on Erase. I wiped their minds clean of all they had seen and left their books blank. So our secrets were safe.
 
Today, the Rangers and I were battling Redcoats in the streets, and stopping a Virus called Red-eye from robbing the market.
 
Little did we notice two little sneaker journalists were taking notes on the entire battle for their fathers paper.
 
And as usual the Redcoats were torn down, and the monster was badly beaten up. “Well… do you surrender or do we have to get tough?” I asked.
 
Red-eye stood wearily, “Never! I'll get you Rangers yet!!” she screeched and she blasted us all.
 
We all were barely able to dodge her fire, but we were okay. “Big mistake!” I said, “Rangers, weapons to full power!!” We all withdrew out Swords and guns, and they began to glow.
 
“Ready, Fire!!!” I cried, and we blasted the weakened Virus. She whimpered in pain, then fell over… EXPLODED… and was really gone.
 
The crowds were overjoyed and cheered for us, and their wasn't that much damage done, so I didn't have to use the Re-animator.
 
“Thank you ever so much Power Rangers.” Said the clerk of the market shop. “You saved my business.”
 
A young lady shyly walked up to us. “But, who are you all, Really?” she asked. We all put on a Super hero voice.
 
“We're just noble American citizens trying to do a good deed for our country.” I said heroically.
 
James looked out at all the little children watching. “And remember little ones; Don't try this at home!”
 
Sarah suddenly turned her attention to the two young boys finishing their documents and dashing for their horses. She silently whispered into my ear and gestured to the boys.
 
I nodded. “Now we must be off!” I said to the crowd.
 
“Awe… so soon!” the young lady replied.
 
“Sorry Madam…” Henri said Heroically “But we `ave things to do, Places to go, and people to save!”
 
Moses nodded, “Be loyal and truthful to your fellow kind.” She proclaimed
 
“Only when the fighting will their be peace on Earth!” added Sarah. The crowd cheered to us all as we gave them a salute and a Farewell, the we teleported.
 
The pesky boys however had reached their father who was waiting to escort them home. “Good work boys!” he chuckled, “Finally the secrets of the Power Rangers are mine!”
 
They were about to take off, when we formed a road block up ahead using ourselves. I steeped forward. “We told you two rats, No Documenting us!” I scolded.
 
Their father looked me straight in the eye. “Look here, Red…” he said deeply, “We all got jobs here. You and your friends did yours, now let me and my sons do ours!”
 
With that, they began racing away on their horses. Lucky for us I was able to whistle loud enough for Victoria to here me. She came up the hill and I mounted her.
 
“You guys… teleport up ahead and slow them down!” I said, “I'm going to be ready for them!”
 
Everyone nodded and teleported off. Then I gripped the reins tightly. “Ride like the wind Victoria!!” I cried as Victoria kicked up and galloped off.
 
Meanwhile
 
The boys and their father were still a little ways ahead of me, but the other Rangers were closing in fast.
 
Moses and Henri washed out a bridge over a nearby river. So the horses had to go back, then run over and jump.
 
James and Sarah had also fired their ray guns to scare the horses and slow them down a bit.
 
Suddenly, the father looked around, and saw me gaining on them. “Faster boys, Faster!!” her yelled, and their horses gained speed.
 
It didn't matter, I had them in range. I pulled out my Re-animator and set it to erase, and the boys found themselves being bathed in some sort of light.
 
“Hey… what's happening!” one of the boys cried. “I feel all funny!” cried the other.
 
The stopped their horses, as I approached them. “I've erased all your memories of the Rangers secrets and also wiped your documents blank! I'm sorry, but we must keep our secrets, secret!”
 
The other Rangers teleported back to the Print shop while Victoria and I rode after them.
 
“He… he must've been bluffing!” snapped the Father. “There's no way he…!” But the boys showed him their empty sheets.
 
“He wasn't bluffing, Father!” said one of his sons. “There goes our story of the century!”
 
The documents were empty, and the two boys couldn't remember anything of what they had wrote or seen. “Oh, why does everything always happen to me!”
 
Meanwhile, somewhere in the sky
 
Over the months, Ebenezer had completed his flying fortress and left the island he was on before we could track him down. Now we knew he was somewhere up in the sky, yet unreachable by my weapons.
 
Ebenezer was well aware of Malakar's Failure again, but he was too busy to have too much care in the world about it.
 
Sakura came in and told him that her computations were completed. She whistled for Five of the Redcoats to enter the chamber, and they did come in, but disguised as me and my team.
 
“Ah, very impressive, Sakura.” Said Ebenezer as he eyed the Rangers. “Hmm, mm, mm… These are certain to lure the Rangers out into the open.”
 
Tom entered the room. “Yes, Master!” he said, “And with this magic force field I have planned, the Rangers will soon be no more!”
 
He showed them his plans to trick me and my team into heading to a certain area, where he would seal us inside a dark dome that would crush us down to size.
 
“Excellent!” chuckled Ebenezer, and he showed them a viral capsule. “And as you know rangers need a better leader than that Mykan!”
 
He pitched the capsule to the ground and in a puff of smoke appeared a monster wearing armor and carrying a small staff. “General. Lock, at your service!” he said.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… with all this in our arsenal, We're sure not to fail this time!” said Tom.
 
“You had better not fail me this time!” replied Ebenezer, “Or the both of you will wish that you had never been born!”
 
Sakura and Tom bowed, “We shall not fail!” the both replied, and they vanished along with the False Rangers and General Lock.
 
“Enjoy yourselves now Rangers…” Ebenezer said to himself. “Because your days are numbered! Heh, heh, ah, ah, ah, ah!”
 
Meanwhile
 
The people of England were startled by a cloud, that sped over the town at an unusual speed, and settled into the town square.
 
Vlad still in his Ranger suit parked his Strata cycle and looked around him, while ignoring the people running away and screaming for help.
 
“I made it… I made it, I'm in colonial days!” he said to himself as he checked his time counter, and he was indeed in 1776! “Now, where can I find Mykan?”
 
Vlad powered down his suit and scooted around on his cycle but everyone he had gotten close to ask for information, the people just ran away and confused him for being a witch.
 
“Oh, that's right…” Vlad said to himself. He had quite forgotten that in these days in age anyone who considered different or unusual were accused of being witches.
 
Suddenly he looked on ahead, and saw two Redcoats pining a poor young lady and her family for taxes.
 
“You know the law…” the Redcoat snapped, “You pay your taxes, or you go to jail! Now Give us the money!”
 
The young woman tried to explain to the cold hearted men that she had barely enough left to support her family and could not give anymore.
 
“Right… that's it, you're coming with us!” snapped the Redcoat and he motioned for his comrade to tie the woman up.
 
“Please, somebody help!” cried the woman. Her children were forced out of the house by three more Redcoats. “Mother… Mother!” they cried.
 
The Redcoat pointed his musket's harpoon at the woman's throat, “If you do not silence yourself at once, So help me I'll…!”
 
“Hold it right there!!” snarled Vlad from behind. The Redcoats turned around and saw him aiming a oddly shaped pistol at his body.
 
“I'm sorry are you addressing me?” he said grumpily. “You bet I'm addressing you Red boy!” replied Vlad.
 
The Redcoat told his men to watch over the prisoners while he spoke to this rude young gentlemen. “Who are you to order me around?” he asked.
 
“Who am I…” said Vlad, “I'm your worst Nightmare, bucko! Now you're going to apologize to that woman and her children; call off your men and get lost!”
 
The Redcoat smiled wickedly, “I think I have a better idea…” he said and he poised it so his harpoon was at his chest now. “You're coming with us for attempted assault on a soldier!”
 
Vlad sighed. “I really hoped it wasn't going to come to this!” he said, “But perhaps I didn't make myself clear!”
 
Quick like lighting he kicked the Redcoat's musket away and held him by the arm twist in the back. “What… how did you?!”
 
The other Redcoat's began to charge towards him, “All of you, drop your muskets, or your leader gets it good!”
 
The men did as told and moved slowly away from the prisoners. Vlad walked over and untied them all. “Are you all okay?” he asked.
 
The woman couldn't believe she had just been saved by the one who was considered a witch. “Yes, thank you.” She said, but her features changed. “LOOK OUT!!”
 
The Redcoats had grabbed planks of wood and nearly whammed them into Vlad's head, but he rolled out the way, and ushered the Woman and her children inside the house.
 
Then he eyed the unarmed Redcoats “Big mistake, dudes!” he said. “Now you're going to get it!”
 
The Redcoats didn't care and charged with their planks at the ready, but Vlad was able to evade all their blows, and give them all a good whacking without much trouble.
 
“Did I mention that I know Martial-Arts?”
 
The Redcoats knew they were licked, so they whistled up for their allies nearby, and soon Vlad had no choice but take his Strata-cycle and zoom out of there.
 
He was pursued by other Redcoats chasing him on Horseback and firing at him, but Vlad was going way to fast for their bullets to hit him.
 
Suddenly trouble was up ahead. “Look! He's trapped on the boat docks.” Said the Leader. “When he stops, we'll get him.”
 
But Vlad thought differently, “Alright baby, do your stuff!” he said. He pressed a switch on the cent of the handle bars.
 
“Captain, he's not slowing down!” cried a soldier. “That's impossible! If he falls into the water he'll… What!”
 
The men looked on as the Strata-Cycle spread out two glider wings from the side, the wheel's shifted down flat, and the vehicle took off into the air.
 
That was the first of the two abilities of the Strata-Cycle. It could change into a hovering mode, which was rather essential as Vlad couldn't Teleport.
 
“So long, Suckers!” he called back as he flew out of sight leaving the Redcoats all angry with themselves for letting just one boy make a fool of them all.
 
As Vlad flew over the ocean he knew he was safe for now, but now he still had the problem of looking for me.
 
“You're out there somewhere, Mykan, but I'll find you!”
 
TO BE CONTINED
 
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!
 
General Lock attacks in London, but is confronted by the Rangers.
 
“Hey, their not us!”
 
And indeed they are not as the Rangers find themselves in Tom's dome and about to be crushed.
 
Meanwhile, Vlad may not have found Mykan, his brother, but he has met his first real cause of danger.
 
But Can Vlad arrive to save the Rangers in time?
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!