Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction / Power Rangers Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: Power Rangers REVOLUTION ❯ Ranger from the Future Part two ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ADVENTURE FIFTEEN
PT. Two
 
PREVIOUSLY ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!
 
Mykan's brother, Vlad has discovered about his brother's disappearance, and using his own ranger gadgets, he made it to Colonial Days.
 
“I made it… I made it!”
 
Meanwhile, Ebenezer and his minions have completed their computations and are ready to spring their trap on the other rangers.
 
“General. Lock, at your service!”
 
Will Vlad be able to find his brother and save the other rangers in time?
 
POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!
 
 
Henri and Moses were doggie battling over the last piece of bread we ate with our lunch. “Gimme, Gimme, It's mine!” growled Moses.
 
“Non… I'm a growing boy, and I need my food!” protested Henri. Neither one of them was willing to let go.
 
Finally the bread slipped out of there reach and landed in James' hand, and he ate it. “Yummy!” he said. Henri and Moses jaw dropped. “Sorry guys, better luck next time!” replied James.
 
Moses and Henri slumped forward.
 
I helped Sarah and James clean the table while Moses and Henri helped Ben work the press for the papers James and Sarah had made over the past months.
 
As Sarah and I scrubbed the dishes, She washes, and I dry and put away, Sarah saw a photograph near the dish towel I was using.
 
It was a rather peculiar picture, as it didn't look painted in the slightest, but she could tell it was mine, because I was in the picture standing next to another fine young man?
 
“Mykan… what's this?” she asked.
 
“Oh, that…” I said, “that's a picture of me and younger brother, Vlad. Our very first picture in England.”
 
Henri took the picture, “But Mykan, I thought you were an orphan.” He asked. “Well, I am…” I replied. “I don't have any parents, but I do have a brother, and he's the only family I've got in the future.”
 
Everyone was passing the photo around to gaze at it. “How come you didn't clean with us about this?” Moses asked.
 
“Well… He's not here is he?” I said, and they did realize I had a point, being the only person in this date from the future. “I just didn't think it would matter.”
 
“Now that's not true Mykan.” Said Ben, “You're brother may not be here with you, but that doesn't mean he's not important to us.”
 
“I agree…” added James. “Mykan, we may have known you for all these months, but were still adjusting to the fact that your different from us.”
 
Sarah nodded, “But we can't even try to help you if you don't tell us what's troubling you!” she said.
 
“I know… but I still miss him, and my own time!” I replied, “But still, it's nice to know that there people who I can trust.”
 
Everyone smiled, but then my Morpher began to beep. I checked, “It's a Virus!” I said. “It's attacking the market again!”
 
Moses Sighed, “Don't these bad boys ever give up?” Nevertheless, we had to get there and stop the Virus.
 
“Rangers, Go!!” I cried, and we all rushed out the door. The Market wasn't too far away so we didn't really teleport, but when we got there…
 
“Do you see what I see?” said James. We all saw it. The Monster that was attacking the Market was already under attack by Power Rangers!
 
“'Ey, their not us!” said Henri, “We're the Power Rangers!” But sure enough, they were Power Rangers and indeed wearing our suits.
 
They didn't seem to speak though, but they did beat the Virus up enough causing him to get up and run!
 
“We'll meet again, Power Rangers!” the monster yelled, “You haven't seen the last of General. Lock!” and he was gone.
 
The crowd went wild, but the rangers had vanished into thin air instead of teleporting like us.
 
“Okay, this really getting weird!” I said, “Where did those rangers come from, and who are they?”
 
“We thought you would know.” Said Sarah, but I told them that we were the only Rangers around at all. Plus I didn't see any way of them using my technology… Unless.
 
“You guys thinking the same thing?” asked Moses, we all nodded in agreement, except for Sarah. “I don't know, maybe we should give the a chance and maybe talk to them.”
 
“You could be right, Sarah.” I said, “It's best for us not to judge them before we understand. Alright, we'll follow them around, but let's be ready just in case.”
 
In the meantime we all headed back to the print shop, unbeknownst that Lock was watching us from the rooftops.
 
“Heh, heh, heh… We'll done Rangers.” He said to the false rangers that turned back into the Redcoats.
 
Then he relayed the message back to Tom and Sakura who were both near an abandoned part of the city.
 
“We have the real Rangers fooled! They do suspect us, but are not sure of it all!”
 
Tom chuckled to himself. “Hmm, mm, mm, mm… Phase one of our plan is complete!”
 
Meanwhile, in the air
 
Vlad had been searching all over the British isles for any signs of me on his strata-cycle, but no luck. He was able to stay in flight for a long time because of the way his cycle was built.
 
It was Solar powered, so all it really needed was energy from the sun's rays, the more sunlight it absorbed, the better and longer it would run.
 
But, his Strata cycle could and was getting tired of all this flying, and he would have to set it down to rest.
 
But the Redcoats he met before were ready for him, and had been setting up watches all over, there really was no safe place to land without engaging battle.
 
Except for one small area, an empty street down below where the Redcoats seemed to far away to catch up to him in time, “It's risky, but I have to land!” he said to himself.
 
So he began his descend.
 
Inside one of the houses, Sarah's Mother was sitting quietly the living room on the ground floor, sewing as usual, when suddenly she began to hear a roaring sound, that seemed to get louder and louder.
 
“Oh, honestly…” she grumbled, “What is that racquet, I can hardly hear my own thoughts!” She put down her material and needles, and peeked out the window.
 
She saw lots of the people in the street running all a scared of a strange vehicle that was descending upon the road, and hollering. “WITCH… WITCH!!” and they all ran away.
 
That's when trumpets began to sound, calling for help. Elizabeth didn't even need a second to know what this was.
 
Outside… the last door slammed shut, and Vlad hopped off his bike. “Oh, man… where am I going to park the Cycle now!”
 
“Hey, you there!” called a feminine voice from behind. Vlad turned and saw a adult woman in a blue dress calling out to him, she seemed to be pointing to the stables near her house.
 
“Park your vehicle in there, and hurry back in here!” Vlad did quickly park the Strata-cycle in the stables, while the woman kept the horses calm.
 
Then she and Vlad quickly rushed into the house right as many redcoats came riding into the streets. “Don't make a sound!”
 
The Redcoats were all looking around, confused. They were certain that stranger had landed somewhere in this street. They rode away to look somewhere else.
 
Vlad let out a sigh of relief. “Thank you, very much!” he said the woman, “But why did just save me, aren't you supposed be scared of me?”
 
The woman shook her head, “It's alright, I know everything, and that you are a Power Ranger!”
 
Vlad's eyes widened. “How did you know all that?” he asked.
 
“Well, you fly on a strange vehicle hat I have never before seen, and you have bracelets just like Mykan Scarlet does.”
 
“Mykan!” Vlad quickly said. “You know My brother?”
 
“Oh, you are his family?” asked the Woman.
 
“Yes, I am his younger brother, Vlad. Who are you?”
 
The woman curtseyed. “I am Lady Elizabeth Philips; Sworn ally to the Power Rangers.”
 
Vlad immediately began showing her manners, and they began to speak of everything they knew.
 
“So Mykan does have a team!” said Vlad, “Can you tell where I can find them?”
 
Elizabeth nodded, “Their somewhere in Pennsylvania, in America!” she said, “I've never been there before, but that is all I can tell you.”
 
Vlad felt so relieved that he had found out where I was, but now it was all a matter of getting to America.
 
He didn't have a Teleporter programmed into his Morpher. So his only choice was to take the Strata-cycle. Which by now should have been rested up.
 
“But how am I supposed get past the Redcoats?” he asked. “Even if I get past it could take me several hours to make across the ocean!”
 
Elizabeth smiled, “Leave that to me!”
 
A while later, Elizabeth had already given Vlad a small lunch for him to eat on the way to America, and wrapped a blanket around him as a disguise.
 
Then they moved the stables, and covered the Strata-Cycle with another blanket, and quietly rolled it down the path and onto the road.
 
When the Redcoats stopped to question Lady Philips, she just lied to them in saying she and her… Slave… were on their way to get food for the night.
 
Her fib fooled the men but good, because they did not suspect a thing. Finally, they reach the boat docks and took off the blankets.
 
“Thank you ever so much, Your Ladyship!” Vlad Said, “How can I ever repay you for all your kindness?”
 
Elizabeth smiled, “Not at all, young Vlad.” She said, “Just go now, and find your brother, and fear not, I won't tell a soul!”
 
Vlad nodded and mounted his cycle, and took off over the ocean unnoticed. “Hang on Mykan, I'm coming!”
 
END OF ACT ONE NEWSPAPER SCENE ZOOMS OUT!
 
The Sun Was setting back in America…
 
At the Print shop the others and I were carrying on with their day as usual, but we were actually waiting patiently for another attack.
 
We were looking after the Horses in the back that day. “Oh, I cannot stand all this waiting!” cried Henri “Why don't they come out yet?!”
 
“Whoa, whoa take it easy there.” Said Moses, “They'll come out, we just have to wait.”
 
“That's right, Henri.” I said as I finished brushing Victoria's back, “We can't expect them to just appear like that. Remember, the Power Rangers only fight defensively, we don't go looking for trouble!”
 
Henri knew I was right, “Still, this waiting is really getting boring!” he said, but suddenly he had not to wait any longer because our Morphers began beeping again.
 
“The Virus, it must be back.” Cried Sarah. The signals were fading out a bit which meant he was on the move, and it was a good thing that Nobody was watching us.
 
“Rangers, Teleport!” I said, and we all zoomed up into the skies, but actually someone did see us.
 
Vlad… just passing over the coastline on his Strata-cycle. “Whew, what a long trip, but I made it.” Suddenly, he saw five bright colored lights rising up from a street over head and flying off into the night.
 
“No way, man!” he said under his breath. “Mykan?” he would have followed the lights, but unfortunately, the Strata cycle was out of Solar Energy.
 
It could still go on the ground like a ordinary bike, but no more flying until it recharged, which it wouldn't soon now that the sun went down completely.
 
So he landed on the edge of the pier. “You have to do this to me now, don't you!” he growled to the bike. “Well, at least my Morpher can track those signals.”
 
So he rived up the engine and followed the signal.
 
Meanwhile
 
In an old abandoned part of the city, General Lock had finished tying the rangers to the top of an old water tower with a bomb near it at the bottom.
 
“Heh, heh, heh… the Rangers are on their way he sniggered to Tom and Sakura who were there waiting.
 
“Excellent… now go and seal off the perimeter!” said Tom, “Once we are certain the Rangers are out of the way you can destroy the city,
Sakura.”
 
Sakura just filed her nails with her kunai. “Yeah… like, whatever!” she said rudely.
 
Tom's lips curled into a snarl. “You will do as I say, you worthless pipsqueak!!”
 
 
Sakura just stood up, “Forget this, I'm out of here!” she snapped. And she hopped away.
 
“GRR… sometimes that Ninja really gets on my nerves!” Replied Tom, then he quickly went scarce just as the Rangers and I, landed near the tower.
 
“Hey, look up there!” said Moses as he pointed up the water tower. “It's the Power Rangers.”
 
“But… we are the Power Rangers!” cried Henri. We still couldn't understand, but then we saw it…
 
A barrel loaded with gun powder with a fuse line, and it was lit, and there was no way of putting it out in time. “We got to hurry and get them down!” cried James.
 
“Easier said than done!” cried Sarah, “Look!” Recoats appeared from every entrance way. “We're surrounded!”
 
“Henri, Moses, you and I will deal with the Redcoats.” I said. “James and Sarah, you get the other Rangers down from the tower!”
 
Everyone nodded. “Ready?” I asked.
 
“Ready!!!!” they all replied, and we held out our Morphers. “Past, Present, Power!!!!” and we all Morphed into our Ranger forms.
 
“Rangers, Go!!” I cried, and we all dashed off.
 
Sarah and James had leapt up to the tower and began cutting the other Rangers free. “Don't worry, you guys are safe now!” but the other Rangers still did not say a word.
 
Meanwhile… Moses, Henri and I dealt with the Redcoats. “One, two, three, and Kick!” I said as I knocked each one of them down.
 
Henri enjoyed his adult sized body, it really helped the Martial art skills I gave him.
 
“'Ave an nice TRIP!” he chortled as he tripped a redcoat down. “See you next FALL!!” and two more fell over. “Oh, `ow I love it”
 
Moses was using his blaster to wart of any Redcoats that tried to come near the tower. “Bye-Bye… So long… Beat it man!” he chortled. “Man, I love this job!”
 
Finally, James and Sarah got the last Ranger untied, and they all leapt down from the tower. “The bomb, it's going to blow!” cried James.
 
“Not if I can help it!” said Moses, “Mykan, Henri, watch out!” Henri and I back-flipped right over to the others, and All the Remaining redcoats began charging us in one big group.
 
Moses, using his good strength lifted up the huge barrel. “Hey, Red-boys… Catch!” and he tossed it right onto the redcoats as the fuse disappeared into the little hole.
 
KABOOM… the Barrel gave off one mighty big explosion and wiped out the rest of the Redcoats.
 
Also, from a about a mile away… Vlad could see the explosion. “Bingo…” he said, “So that's where they are!”
Meanwhile
 
The dust had settled and we were all still in one piece. “Are you guys all okay?” I asked, and the others nodded, but then the other Rangers had grabbed us.
 
“Hey… What the…?” and they changed into more Redcoats. “It's a Trap!!” cried Henri.
 
“Correct, Rangers!” came a sinister, yet familiar voice.
 
“Tom!” cried Sarah, “You're behind this!!”
 
“Correct again, cousin dear! Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!!” he ordered the Redcoats to throw us all into the center of the area. Then Tom held out his arms and recited…
 
Dome of Darkness, I call to thee
To trap my victims around all exits to see
Electric shocks will pass with no doubt
So none may get in, and none may get out!
 
His hands began sparking with electricity, and then form out of nowhere, a big black dome of energy had completely surrounded us.
 
 
“Hey, what is this?” cried James. Moses charged at the walls of the dome, but the electrical currents flowing through it shoved him right back.
 
“Whatever this stuff is, it's tough!” he grunted.
 
We tried to blast at the walls with our guns, but the shields just absorbed them like jellybeans, and our swords didn't even make a dent.
 
“You can't keep us in here forever, Tom!” I snarled. “We'll find a way out of this dome!”
 
Tom just sniggered. “Hmm, mm, mm… I'm afraid you won't, not before it crushes you!”
 
“Crushes us?” said Sarah, “What you mean by crush us?”
 
Tom stuck his arms out again and recited…
 
Dome of Darkness, listen to me
Shrink down to size for all to see.
Crushing that exists within your way
So they may never again see the light of day!
 
With his evil word, the walls of the dome slowly began to close in toward each other. “The walls, they are closing in!” cried Henri.
 
“Right again.” Said Tom, “In 15 minutes time, that dome will become so small, it'll crush you all into Power Pieces!”
 
Everyone of us gasped in fear. Sarah pounded on the electrical walls again “Tom, You won't get away with this!!” she screamed.
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ha… and who's' going to stop me!” Tom sniggered. “Fifteen minutes, Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, ah!”
 
Meanwhile
 
Sakura saw everything that was happening. “Well what do you know, he's not a big a loser than I gave him credit for!” she said to herself.
 
“Well, that takes care of the Rangers, now to have some fun!” Sakura leaped form rooftop to roof top, and throwing her ninja bombs everywhere.
 
For such little bombs, they sure did blow up big time, destroying every building under construction in the zone.
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ha… This is the life!” Sakura laughed to herself, “I get to destroy the city, and there's not a ranger in sight.”
 
Little did she know that a shadowy figure, that was listening into everything, was already hot on her trail. “That's just what you think Ninja girl!”
 
Back at the dome
 
We kept on trying every trick we had to break free from the dome before it crushed us, but nothing was working.
 
We couldn't teleport out, because the dome was designed as Tom said. “Nothing goes in, and nothing comes out!”
 
Henri and Moses' Mega battles couldn't be activated because the Electrical energies from the dome was Jamming their Morpher's frequencies.
 
James and Sarah couldn't fuse because at this point their wasn't enough room inside the dome for them do their Fusion movements. Besides, their Big Explosion attack would probably wipe us out too!
 
As For me, I didn't have a Mega Battle outfit, and all of my tricks couldn't even dent the shields.
 
“Nothing's working!” cried Henri.
 
“We have to keep on trying!” I added.
 
Meanwhile
 
Sakura had finished demolishing the construction areas, and finally she was ready to blow up a nearby farmyard.
 
She took out a bomb. “Here it comes…!” but right before she could throw it, something hit her hard causing her to drop the bomb into a puddle.
 
“Ow… my arm!” Sakura cried, “Who did that?!” she whipped around and saw what looked like. “No, no it cannot be!”
 
“Oh. but it is, sister!” said a another Ranger. “That was only the two by play, and this… IS THE PENALTY!!” he whipped out his gun and fired at Sakura.
 
She fell over but was back on her feet in an instant. “Why you!” she grabbed out three of her kunai and pitched them at the ranger, but he leapt up out of the way, and shot her again.
 
“You missed me, but I didn't miss you!”
 
Sakura, really raging mad, drew her katana and began to charge again. “Oh, you like swords, eh?” the Ranger teased. “Future Defender, Saber-Mode!” and his gun became a regular sword.
 
The two fighters clashed their blades together, but even all of Sakura's Ninja power was hardly enough. “Is that the best you've got?!” she growled.
 
“No, this is!” the Ranger protested and his blade began to glow. “Future Saber, Power Up!”
 
Sakura didn't care much and charged forward, but the Ranger just stood his ground, “The Future says Hi!” and swung back his sword which sliced Sakura's Katana in two.
 
“GAAAAH… My favorite Sword!” she turned back to see the Ranger retracting his weapon and racing off.
 
“See `ya later, freak! Let's party again sometimes!” he called out and leapt up and away.
 
Sakura angrily threw her broken sword down at the ground. “No, this cannot be!” she yelled. “All the Rangers ARE in Tom's Dome!!”
 
Meanwhile
 
The Dome was now getting to be tight enough that we had to huddle together to keep away from the walls.
 
“The dome's getting smaller!” cried Sarah. “What are we going to do!”
 
There didn't seem to be anything we could do. We already used up a lot of our stuff, but the dome had all the edges.
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ha… five more minutes, then pancake time!” teased Tom, but then he turned and saw Sakura, looking all beat up, walk shakily over to him.
 
“I thought you were supposed be destroying the city!” he said sounding a little annoyed.
 
“I was destroying the city, Tom!” said Sakura, “But then from out of nowhere, another Power Ranger attacked me!”
 
Us in the dome looked up, and Tom looked just as confused. “that's impossible Sakura! As you can plainly see, All the Rangers are in the Dome!!”
 
“That's what I thought too!” replied Sakura.
 
“Well… it looks like you were both wrong!!” came a voice from the Water Tower. We all turned, and there was indeed another Ranger.
 
His suit was half black, half white, with golden shoulder, and knee pads. It also had a neat jazzy golden racing stripe going from the shoulders, down the body separating the two color sides.
 
“I don't believe it!” cried James, “Do you all see that!”
 
“I see it, but I don't believe it?” added Moses. “Who is that guy?”
 
I couldn't tell, but his voice sounded awful familiar. “Could… could it be?” I asked myself.
 
The other Ranger stood proudly. “I am the Future Ranger; Friend to all who have friends; enemy to all evil doers!”
 
Tom really couldn't believe this so by using his free hand had shot a blast to the tower but the Future Ranger jumped down and Shot Tom off his guard his gun.
 
The electrical field around Tom's hand shorted out as he fell over. “No… he's broken my force field!” he cried, and with that, the dome had vanished.
 
“I don't believe it… he saved us!” I called, but before we could all rush over to thank him, we were all shot from behind by General. Lock.
 
“You may have escaped that time Rangers, but you' never escape from me!” he growled. Tom and Sakura, both really hurt, had vanished form the battle field.
 
Future Ranger took one look at the monster. “Hey ugly… don't you go messing around with my friends like that!” he said.
 
Lock had turned his attention away. “How dare you insult me… Now you shall pay!” he sneered.
 
“Oh really…” said Future Ranger. “Well then let's make this interesting!” he reached from his Morpher and threw the Strata-Cycle model into the air.
 
We all watched in armament as the Cycle changed into a full-sized motor bike. “Strata-Cycle, Trans-armor Mode!” Future Ranger cried out.
 
With his words the Strata Cycle came apart by sections and seemed to attach themselves onto the Ranger's suit.
 
The front with the handlebars became the chest armor, and it seemed to attack the bottom part of the cycle to the shoulders with the tires ready for launch, and the wings out on his arms.
 
As for the Rest of the Cycle, now the Future ranger had two gauntlets with blasters, and stronger boots, and that was the Strata-cycle's second specialty.
 
It could fly, and become a mega armor. “Not bad, huh, I'd say were even now!” Future Ranger simply said.
 
“Even? We are not even close, Ranger!” growled Lock, “even with your fancy armor, I'll crush you like a cockroach!”
 
“What do you think, Mykan?” asked James, “Do think this guy has a chance?”
 
“I don't know what to think now!” I answered, even though I wasn't sure who this guy was, he was giving us a chance to recharge our strength from battling the dark dome.
 
Lock withdrew his sword and charged forward. “Have a taste of my blade, Ranger!” he growled and thrust it forward, but Future Ranger just caught it in between his gauntlets.
 
“Sorry, but I already ate!” he teased, and punched the sword up one way and whacked the General with his other gauntlet.
 
Lock rolled about but got back to his feet. “A lucky shot, but it will not last you!” he grunted, and charged again, but this time Future Ranger jumped into the air and let his wings carry him up.
 
“What are you doing up there?” Lock yelled up.
 
“Staying away from you!” the Ranger called, “That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?”
 
That hit Lock hard, so his shot a few energy blasts, and one of his shots hit the wings, and the ranger crashed, but he was still okay.
 
“That's it… now I'm angry!” he growled. “Tires, Launch!” and the two cycle tires launched themselves like super disks.
 
The tires were moving so hard that Lock was actually knocked to the ground defending himself from the forcing tires. “This is really humiliating!”
 
“Oh and it's going to get worse!” the Ranger replied, and his blasters all began to glow. “Lock on and fire all Weapons… HY-YA!!” and his blasters went crazy, bombarding Lock with all they shot out.
 
Lock's body then EXPLODED right before he could even scream, and he was really gone.
 
Sakura and Tom were practically whacking at each other on the way back to the Sky-Fortress. “This is all your fault!” snapped Sakura.
 
“My fault?!” protested Tom, “You couldn't even beat one puny ranger!” but then things got worse as Ebenezer's voice was heard.
 
“So, You failed me AGAIN!!” his deep voice growled. “Just wait until I get you back here! You're both in very big trouble!”
 
“I'll get those Power Rangers… EVEN IF IT TAKES A MILLENNIUM!!!”
 
Meanwhile
 
 
Future Ranger, pleased with himself, disengaged from his armor and walked over to me and the other Rangers. “Different times, different places, Mykan!” he said to me. “And I still find you.”
 
My head perked up. “No way… Vlad, is it really you?” I asked. The other Rangers looked excited too as Future Ranger Powered down his suit…
 
And my brother was smiling at me, “It's great to see you, bro!” he said.
 
“Vlad… I don't believe it!” I cried, and my brother and I shared a novelty handshake, and a warm hug. “How did you find me man?”
 
Vlad told me everything, how he studied the time gun and remade it into his Morpher. “Gee, you sure pick up after your old bro” I said.
 
Then I turned to the others. “Rangers, Power Down!” and we all powered down our suits, and the others walked over to us. “Guys… I want to you to meet my younger brother, Vlad Scarlet.”
 
“And Vlad, these are the other Rangers on my team. James, Sarah, Henri, and Moses.”
 
“Nice to meet you.”
 
“A Pleasure.”
 
“Bonjour.”
 
“Yo, there.”
 
Vlad winked, clicked, and shot them all a grin. “Yo, what up dudes, dudette.” He said cheerfully.
 
Vlad told us that he had met Sarah's mother when he fist came here on his Strata-Cycle, and landed in England. He would have contacted us, except his Morpher had no communicator.
 
However, he was able to fix the time device on his Morpher so he could take me back to the future, and that was his plan… “But, I get the hutch there's more going on around here.”
 
We all nodded sadly and told him everything, about Ebenezer, the Viruses, and trying to take over the past and wreck the future.
 
“Dude! That is like totally insane!” he replied. “So, I take you won't be coming back with me then?”
 
“Well… not right away.” I answered, “but you have just saved me a world of trouble. Thanks to you, now I will be able to head home someday.”
 
The others then came up with a great idea. “Mykan, do you think maybe… `e could join us?” Henri asked.
 
My eyes widened, and so did Vlad's
 
“Yes… it would wonderful to have another Ranger on the team.” Said Sarah. “Mind he did just save us all.”
 
James and Moses nodded in agreement. “Ah… I don't… Vlad, it's up to you.” I said. “You do know we can't reveal anything about future to peeping toms.”
 
Vlad smiled the biggest smile since we became rich. “Fight off a bunch of ugly beasts to save the world and the world of tomorrow?” he said. “Sign, me up!”
 
He and I shook hands, “Welcome aboard.” I said cheerfully, and the others cheered “Here-Here!!!!” the Power Rangers were now a complete set.
 
“Well… we have some Re-animating to do before we head home.” I said, “Care to join us, Vlad?”
 
“One, step ahead of you, bro.” he answered.
 
“Okay then… Ready?” I asked. “Ready!!!!!” all five of the others replied. My team went first. “Past, Present Power!!!!!” and we morphed back into our suits, and Henri grew to his adult size.
 
Then it was Vlad's turn. He waved both his arms out in front of him, “Power of the Future!” and he morphed back into his suit as well, and then we all headed off to re-animate the damages.
 
We are the Power Rangers Revolution, and it is our job to protect the Colonial days from Ebenezer. A kid who like me is from the future.
 
Ebenezer, has made it clear to use his Viruses and his minions to destroy the past, which can alternately harm the future in ways unimaginable!!
 
He's already hurt countless of innocent people, which we were barely able to save, but with my trusty re-animator, no damage shall be permanent.
 
Ebenezer… Our arch-nemesis. His power is slowly increasing with the knowledge he gains, but someday, and somehow, we will get him and make him pay for all his crimes!!
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!”
 
Ebenezer sends A Virus with Multiple Lives and growth power of his own.
 
“I won't even need the Re-animator to help me this time!”
 
The Rangers do manage to wear the virus down, but even their Megazord seems to be not powerful enough.
 
“You thought they were the only ones with a Megazord!”
 
Can the Rangers defeat this beast, or will their Megazords be turned into scrap metal?
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!”