Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction / Power Rangers Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: Power Rangers REVOLUTION ❯ Colonel Megazord ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ADVENTURE SIXTEEN
 
 
I showed Vlad a lot of things I had been up to in Colonial days. My Lab crashed in the woods by the Camp where Sarah's father was.
 
But in the meantime I was living at the Print shop with the other Rangers, and Dr. Benjamin Franklin, whom my brother was humbled to meet.
 
Of course he also did feel a little like the ways I did about this age, and how it was rather primitive compared to our time in the future.
 
But thanks to his Time warp, he and I could go back and forth between the two times as we pleased. This also allowed him to fetch me some new tools.
 
I was able to build his Morpher a communicator, and fix the distance ranges. So now the Morpher could stay in contact anywhere in the world.
 
Vlad decided to keep his Strata-Cycle on his Morpher to hide it from the eyes of this world, unless it meant he needed to get somewhere fast.
 
This did mean that he would need a horse to travel around during the day, and it was good thing Sarah's father was a very generous man to offer another spare horse.
 
Vlad was now in the back behind the Shop looking after the horses with Sarah. “No way… your Dad's a Major?” he asked. “Dudette… that has got to be some honor.”
 
Sarah rolled her eyes. “Well, I wouldn't call it that much honor.” She said. “I do wish you would stop call me that!”
 
“Why? It's what you are.” Replied Vlad. “A Girl's a Dudette. So you're a Dudette.”
 
“And what does that make you? A… Dude, was it?”
 
Vlad winked, “That's me.” Vlad told Sarah to pardon his language, but he just couldn't help it. He was more of the street talking type of guy, and was proud of it too.
 
As all finished our lunches that day. “Mykan, I don't understand what this Street Talk really is.” Said Henri. The other agreed, except for Moses.
 
“Well… Street Talk, is a part of being Street Smart.” He said. “It's kind of like taking care of yourself if you have no home, or any place to go.”
 
Vlad and I nodded. “Come on outside guys, We'll show you.” I said. We all headed outside, and Vlad pointed up the streets.
 
“See all that… it's a big world out here.” Said Vlad, “I know you all can read books, but can you read the Street?”
 
Now everyone really looked confused. “Read… the Streets?” asked Sarah. “How can you read a street. I don't understand!”
 
“I don't understand either?” added Henri.
 
“I had a feeling you wouldn't.” said Vlad. “Lucky for me a brought this…” He held out an odd looking device that in our time was called a PSP, and it could play music for us as we walked down the street.
 
“Alright, listen to us!” I said as Vlad started the music. The others were amazed at how that Music was playing.
 
(Mykan)
 
If you wanna get along in the city
You gotta be pretty shrewd!
 
The others began to get the picture and smiled as we walked down the path.
 
 
(Vlad)
 
Study me, you'll learn the ropes little brother
It's all in your attitude!
 
 
(Mykan)
 
See the way I strut and I'm swagger.
 
(Vlad)
 
Show them that you're sharp as a Dagger
 
(Mykan)
 
Let them know you own this town
`Cause you can't back down…
 
(Vlad)
 
…And run my pet,
and let them see you sweat
 
(Both)
 
You gotta be STREET SMART
Quick and Sly and STREET SMART
You won't get bothered you're STREET SMART
Don't be shy, be STREET SMART
Or they'll tear you apart!
 
The others were beginning to actually like this type of attitude, even Sarah. They never taught anything like this in England.
 
She even was able to punch out a guy who tried to rob her of any cash she might have had on her.
 
Henri even stood up to three big bullies on his own.
 
 
 
(Mykan)
 
Let them know you got your own way of walking.
Your way of talking tough.
 
(Vlad)
 
If you wanna make them shake, baby brother
You can't be a powder-puff.
 
(Mykan)
 
Never Flinch of chains in the flutter,
 
(Vlad)
 
Or you'll find in the gutter
 
(Mykan)
 
When they try to crush your toes…
 
(Vlad)
 
And steal your clothes, and eat your bread.
Just keep one step ahead!
 
(Both)
 
You gotta be STREET SMART
Quick and Sly and STREET SMART
You won't get bothered you're STREET SMART!
 
Meanwhile, in the flying Fortress
 
 
Ebenezer was watching everything through his telescope. “AGH… I can't stand all this singing nonsense… I'm getting cavities!” he growled.
 
Just then, Malakar came into the room, “Master… I have found the solution to taking out the Rangers!”
 
Ebenezer sighed, “Very well, lets here it!” he said.
 
Malakar pointed towards the doorway. “Allow me to introduce to you, Black-Cat!” and a black cat virus came into the room.
 
Ebenezer looked confused. “You expect to defeat the Rangers with a nothing more than a kitty-cat?” he snorted. “Take that miserable creature away!”
 
Black-Cat just hissed. “Oh, but you obviously haven't heard of my special talents yet.”
 
Ebenezer's head perked up. “… Do tell!”
 
Once Malakar had explained what this Virus was capable of, Ebenezer had hanged his attitude. “Very well then… go, and do not fail me this time!” Black-Cat bowed and then vanished.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… perhaps this isn't such a disaster after all! Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh!”
 
Meanwhile
 
We all decided to head back home. “I never knew there were so many ways to take care of yourself on the streets.” Said Sarah.
 
“Yeah…” added James. “If I knew all that stuff before, I could've probably had found Dr. Franklin Faster.”
 
But as we walked up ahead, we saw a whole bunch of people running and screaming in fear. Then we saw why.
 
A Black-Cat monster was going wild in the streets yelling out. “Power Rangers… Come out… Face me!!”
 
“That's, a virus?” Moses asked with his eyebrow raised. “Looks more like a black cat to me.”
 
The others agreed, that cat seemed like all it could really do was bore people to death, but nevertheless we had to do something.
 
“Ready?” I asked. “Ready!!” they all answered.
 
“Past, Present, Power!!” My team cried out. “Power of the Future!!” added Vlad, and we all morphed into our suits.
 
“POWER RANGERS… REVOLUTION!!”
 
“Revolution Red!!”
 
“Revolution Yellow!!”
 
“Revolution Pink!!”
 
“Revolution Blue!!”
 
“Revolution Green!!”
 
“Future Ranger!!”
 
Black-Cat turned, “Ah… Power Rangers, at last we meet.” She hissed. “But you'll soon find it unwise to cross paths with a black cat!”
 
“You know, you don't sound or look so tough.” I said. “So lets just get this over with!”
 
Black-Cat narrowed her eyes, “You can't talk to me that way… I am going to have to crush you for that!” she growled. “Redcoats, attack them!!”
 
“Some guys just never learn!” said Moses.
 
“I heard that before…” added Vlad, “But enough of that, Let's take these creeps out!”
 
I nodded in agreement. “Rangers, Go!!” and we all rushed into battle.
 
Sarah back-flipped into action and kicked a Redcoat multiple times in the chest sending him flying. “You boys make me sick, Sick, SICK!!”
 
James and Moses knocked down two more, and then caught one in the middle. “Hey James, Double-Whammy… ?”
 
“Your on!” answered James.
 
The Redcoat turned left, there was the Green Ranger. He turned right, and there was Yellow. Both coming at him and then… WHAM… on the sides of the head.
 
The redcoat stood there for a moment and then went Nighty-Night. “Oh… he's going to have a big headache in the morning.”
 
Henri and Vlad really made a good double-team. “Yo, Henri, Ball 'n' chain man!” Vlad said. Henri nodded and picked Vlad up by the arms.
 
Then he began spinning him around like a hammer-throw, knocking down five Redcoats in one hit. “Ooh… that's got to `urt!”
 
I was already doing battle with Black-Cat, and to be honest it was a pretty sorry battle. Black-Cat took all my hits and didn't even defend herself once.
 
“I think I've had enough of this!” I said, “Rangers… Weapons to full power!” the other four rangers joined me.
 
Vlad however wasn't so sure about this, “This fight… it's way easier than taking candy from a baby!” he thought.
 
The Rangers and I withdrew our Swords and guns, and powered up. “Ready, Aim, FIRE!!” I cried, and we shot at Black-Cat, and she cried in pain and fell over.
 
“Yes… we did it!” cried Sarah.
 
That's what we thought though, because Black-Cat's body was still there. “Yo… like, aren't the monsters supposed to blow up?” asked Vlad.
 
Suddenly he body began glowing, and her wounds had completely healed. “Ha, ha, ha… did you miss me?” she teased.
 
“Whoa… unbelievable!” James cried. “How did she do that?”
 
We all rushed into battle again, but this time Black-Cat actually fought back and she seemed a lot more better than before.
 
Not only did she rough us up good, but she was also able to split herself into two, and that monster had the same strength as the other did.
 
“Sorry, Rangers…” the first Black-Cat hissed. “But it's a good thing we cats have got Nine Lives!” added the other, then they vanished.
 
I pounded the ground angrily. “Damn… I should've known!” I said.
 
“Mykan… what is it!” asked Sarah.
 
I told them that reason Black-Cat wasn't destroyed after our blasts was because like every cat, she had Nine multiple lives, and we only destroyed one of them.
 
“You mean we `ave to destroy her eight more times?!” cried Henri.
 
“I don't think that's not our only problem.” James said, but we all caught onto his drift.
 
Black-Cat must have wanted us to destroy her first life to show us that she grows stronger after every time she regenerates. Our swords, and gun attack wouldn't work a second time on her now.
 
What were we going to do?
 
END OF ACT ONE NEWSPAPER SCENE ZOOMS OUT!
 
We all went back to the Print shop to discuss our battle plan. First we considered the problems.
 
The monster had to be destroyed Eight more times before we could lay it out for sure, but she gets stronger every time she regenerates.
 
Plus, she was able to divide her lives up and split her body. This gave us the idea…
 
Since our sword and gun fire attack would no longer work, we decided to divide the monster up and battle each life separately.
 
“It's our only chance…” Moses, “We have to take it.” Everyone else nodded, and then the Morphers beeped again.
 
“Black-Cat's back!” I said, “She's on her way to the boat docks! We have to stop her! Ranger's Go!!” we all Morphed and teleported off to the docks, except for Vlad who used his Strata-Cycle.
 
There was Black-Cat attack this ships one by one, and hurting innocent passengers at the same time too.
 
“Going down!” she hissed and blasted a hole clean through the floor causing the ship to sink. Luckily the passengers had all gotten off safely.
 
“Gah, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, ah… That was far too easy!” Black-Cat hissed, but then she got shot from behind by Vlad and his Strata-Cycle.
 
She turned around, “Rangers…?” she snapped, “Hmm… guess you never learn, do you?” then she split herself into six. “Me and my lives will take you all out one at a time!”
 
“We'll see about that!” I yelled, “Rangers… pick a partner and Go!!” and we all charged into battle.
 
Henri and Black cat Number-Two had taken their battles to the rooftops of the wharfs. Henri withdrew his sword, and Black-Cat 2 stuck out her claws.
 
“'Ere kitty, kitty, kitty!” Henri mocked, as he parried her claws out of the way with his sword.
 
As the battle went on, Black cat 2 knocked Henri's sword out of his hand and shoved him off the roof. “Alright, That does it!!” Henri Growled. “Mega Battle Blue, Activate!”
 
His body began to glow, and his Mega armor appeared. “Now, let's see `ow you like my deep breeze!”
 
As Black cat 2 hopped down from the roof to body slam on Henri, Henri fired his Freeze ray and turned the beast into an ice-statue. “Yes… now let's `eat you up a bit!”
 
Henri set his Bazooka to fire, and blasted at the statute and melted the monster into a puddle. “Yes… that's one life down, and seven to go!”
 
Vlad was already hovering about on his Strata-Cycle and bashing right into Black-Cat 3 as he past by.
 
“Stand still!!” the clone growled. “How do you expect me to rush you if you don't stop that?” but Vlad didn't stop until the Cat was tired and weary.
 
His Strata-Cycle was tired from all the flying, but a sacrifice that didn't even phase him. “This cat's going back to the petting zoo!” said Vlad as he drew out his Future Defender, and changed it to blade mode.
 
“Future Defender, Power up!” his blade began to glow, and with one swipe, he destroyed the cat-clone. “Yeah… Dogs rule, and Cat's drool!”
 
Moses had already been chasing Black-Cat 4 with his Mega armor ready. “Come back here you little fuzz ball!” he called out.
 
Recently, Black-Cat 4 had her claws cut off by Moses' saw blades, so she decided to run for it before she was sliced and diced.
 
Moses chased her up onto a really, really high rooftop. “It's the end of the line, Kitty!” he said.
 
Trembling with fear, “Okay, Okay I give… I'll go… Uh… I'm dead!” she peeped and then leapt off to her own doom.
 
Moses sighed, “That was big waste.” He said. Still that left Black-Cat with only five lives to go.
 
The original black cat was watching from the crows nest of a tall ship. “Humph, silly fools!” she hissed, “I grow stronger with each life they destroy!”
 
James and Sarah were going at it two against two, but because the original Black cat was getting stronger, so were her clones.
 
“Sarah, you thinking what I'm thinking?” James asked. Sarah nodded. “Let's do it!”
 
The both held out there arms to do their fusion dance. What they had to do was line up their Morphers perfectly, and recite the magic words in the same breath.
 
“Fuuuuuu…sioooooooon…HA!!” They linked themselves back to back in perfect alignment as their Morphers touched.
 
Their bodies began to glow and spin round, and around, and there was the fused Ranger who spoke in a fusion of James and Sarah's voices.
 
The two cat clones were confused. “Two against one?” asked number five. “How, can we lose this one?” added number six.
 
“Easy… like this!” Fused Ranger said deeply as it grabbed the two beasts and held them close in a tight bear hug. “FUSION… EXPLOSION!!”
 
 
The explosion did cause James and Sarah to defuse, but on the bright side, two more cats were down, and only three lives remained.
 
I on the other hand wasn't doing so well. Cat number one was beating the snuff out of me, and I didn't have a Mega armor outfit to stop her.
 
“Red certainly suits you, Ranger!” she hissed and she leapt up and kicked my in the chest sending me flying into a brick-wall.
 
James and Sarah landed near me. “Mykan… are you hurt?” Sarah asked as she helped me up.
 
“Ugh… just my pride… ooh!” I said almost wearily.
 
Black-Cat hopped down from the crows nest. “Heh, heh, heh… Poor Rangers, you have no idea of how strong I am now!”
 
She did indeed look stronger. Her muscles were larger, her claws were wider and sharper. She tore down a whole wear house in one shot. Luckily there was no one in it.
 
“Whoa!!” we all cried out, and then it got worse. Black cat retracted her clone and used her own powers to grow into a giant, without the aid of Ebenezer's re-animator.
 
“HA, HA, HA! Now I am invincible!” her deep voice thundered, she began stomping about, heading for the town.
 
“We've got to stop this over grown kitty.” Said Vlad.
 
“Right!!” Me and the others all said, and we held out our Morphers. “Soldier Zords, Front and Center!” and our Zords came to us.
 
“Whoa… that is totally awesome!” Vlad said admiring the Zords as be boarded them.
 
Once we were inside the cockpits. “Alright Rangers… Begin transformation!” I said, and our Zords transformed and combined into General Megazord!
 
“Ready guys?”
 
“Power Up!!” they replied.
 
The Megazord charged into battle with its fists at the ready, but Black cat matched us blow for blow, and then his us hard in the chest.
 
“WHOA… AHH!!” The cockpit rumbled violently and shook us all up, and the Megazord fell over.
 
Vlad couldn't believe this was happening. “Man… Some how there's got to be a way to get that ugly thing, but without making it stronger!” he said.
 
Suddenly he recalled the battles we already faced. “Hey… that's it!” he cried, and then held up his model tank. “Alright baby, lets see what you can do!”
 
Meanwhile, we stood our Megazord up on it's feet. “We're not through yet!” I cried. “Withdrawing the Saber!” and the Megazord got out it's sword.
 
This evened the fight up a little, as Black Cat was now the one on the defensive, but her claws didn't help her this time!
 
“Alright…” said James. “No lets kick it up a notch! Firing flare-beams!” and he pushed a switch which blasted the Monster with a flame thrower, and her fur caught on fire.
 
“YEOW… Water, water!” she whimpered.
 
“Oh, we'll give you water alright!” I sad. “General Megazord Saber, Full power!” and the sword began glowing as the Megazord held it up in front of the holographic American Flag.
 
“…IGNITE!!” and the Megazord slashed away at Black-Cat and that was another one of her lives gone, and only two more to go!
 
She stood up again, but now she was even wearing battle armor. “You Rangers just never learn do you!” she hissed.
 
“Oh, man… this is not good!” cried Moses.
 
“You bet it's not good…” Black cat hissed, and then split herself into two. “Let's take them down!” her clone hissed, and they went after our Megazord with all that they had.
 
The cockpit rocked us about again and sparks began flying out form the panels. “AHHH… OOOHH…GAHHH!!”
 
Before long, the Megazord was badly banged up, but still in one piece. “Stabilizers are out! We need more power!” cried Sarah.
 
“They'll smash us to pieces!!” cried Henri, and the Cat clones were slowly making their way toward our Defenseless Megazord.
 
“What do you take… Heads, or tails?” Cat-one asked. “Let's slice them down the middle!” suggested Cat-two. They raised their claws and we braced for impact when suddenly…
 
The two cats were hit at from behind. “What… what was that!!” they cried out. They turned round and saw a gigantic Tank, like the ones from the world wars.
 
“You thought they were the only ones with a Zord!” Vlad called from inside the control room.
 
“Vlad… is that you?” I called.
 
“You got it, bro! Say hello to my Colonel Zord!” Vlad said over the radio. “Made her myself, I did!”
 
“Whoa, check out the size of that thing!” Moses said. The others gazed in awe.
 
 
Vlad smiled under his helmet, “You guys just recharge yourselves. I'll take care of these patter-paws!”
 
The two cats brushed the dust off their armor and stared at the Colonel zord angrily. “It's still one against two!” snapped the first one. “You're still outnumbered, Ranger!” said the other.
 
“Oh yeah? We'll see about that!” Vlad grunted, and he pulled on the levers to make the Tank proceed forward.
 
The cats fired their blasts, but the Hull of the Colonel Zord withstood every blast and kept right on going forward.
 
“Ha, ha, ha… not this time Cat-women.” Said Vlad. “Now let's fight Fire with Fire! Proton Cannons, Fire!!” and the two Cannons on both sides of the zord bombarded the Black cats with several shots.
 
“Missile Launcher, Fire!” and the Big gun in the front of the Zord fire a huge Missile which really did damage that the cat's armors came off.
 
“Yeah… that's what I'm talking about.” Said Vlad. “Now let's kick it up a notch. Colonel Zord, Convert to Megazord-Mode!”
 
The Zord began glowing with Vlad's words, and then began to shifting it's form from a Tank into a full sized Megazord that could now used the Missile Gun as a long battle Staff.
 
“Colonel Megazord, ready for action!” Vlad said.
 
“We're getting bored with all these Zords!” snapped One Black Cat. “We're going to fight, to say good-night here!” snapped the other, and they charged Vlad's Zord.
 
Colonel Megazord just used it's combat staff to perform lots of battle movements. “Cyclone spin kick!”
 
The Staff was drilled into the ground, and Colonel Megazord held onto it and Spun around and around kicking it's feet at the monsters.
 
The two cat's tumbled over. “GRAH… That was un-cool, so take this fool!” said one of them as she fired her blasts.
 
“Hurricane spin Defense!” The Zord held the staff out in front and began spinning it like a propeller blade, and repelled the shots back to the cats.
 
“Ha, ha, ha… Score one for the good guys.” Chuckled Vlad. “Hey Mykan, you alright?”
 
The other Megazord stood up proud and tall. “General Megazord, back in action!” I answered.
 
“YEE-HAW… alright, now the best chance we have is to get them both at once.” Said Vlad. “You ready?”
 
“Ready!!” We all shouted. “General Megazord Saber, Power Up!” and our Megazord sword began to glow again.
 
“Colonel Megazord Staff, Battle Ready!” shouted Vlad, and his Staff began to spin again, and creating supersonic waves.
 
The two Cats stood up. “Oh, no… This isn't good!” they both cried at the same time, and then the two Megazords Slashed at them.
 
The Cats whimper in pain as they finally began blowing up and sparking. Then they fell over onto heir sides… EXPLODED… and were Really gone!
 
Our Megazords sheathed their weapons, moved over to each other and shook hands for another job well done.
 
“Thanks Vlad… we owe you one!” I said.
 
“Awe… No-Sweat!”
 
Meanwhile, in the Sky Fortress
 
Ebenezer's Computer, Sid was beeping off. “Sensors indicate that Black Cat has been completely destroyed!”
 
“Oh, Malakar…” Ebenezer said deeply, meaning he was going to blow his top. So Malakar and the others Ran for it.
 
“ARGH… Can anything beat those POWER RANGERS!!!!”
 
Meanwhile, back at the Print shop
 
We just finished Re-animating all the damage to the Warf, and when we got back, James Sarah Henri and Moses handed me the balls which were their Zords, concentrated down.
 
It became clear to me that the Zords now needed to become even stronger, so Vlad offered to head back to the future to give them a complete power up, and secretly test something else for them.
 
“Right… I'll be back!” said Vlad, “Hang tight you guys!” and he vanished into the warp-hole on his Strata-cycle.
 
“You and your brother certainly are ingenious.” Said Sarah. I blushed, “That's the first compliment I've even gotten about my smarts.” I said.
 
“Speaking of Smarts Mykan…” asked James, “Isn't there anything that you and your brother can't make?”
 
“Maybe… But who wants to know?”
 
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!
 
A Mysterious figure in black armor appears in England and begins to terrorize the townsfolk.
 
“I was attacked… By a Knight!”
 
Also, Mykan keeps on hearing a voice calling out to him.
 
“Help… Please, someone help me!”
 
Mykan also ends up being sent back to a time when Dragons roamed the Earth who are guarding a mystical power.
 
“Oh, I'll give it you alright… LORD OF THE RED!!”
 
Who is it that's calling out to Mykan, and can the Rangers stop the black knight?
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!