Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction / Power Rangers Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: Power Rangers REVOLUTION ❯ Lord of the Red ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ADVENTURE TWENTY-SIX
(Later Episodes)
 
 
Sometime, in the Middle ages
 
A village was under attack by a hoard of Black knights. Buildings were on fire, people were killed, and what was the worst part of it all was the Leader.
 
He was the most notorious killing machine in all the world. He robed the poor, tore down villages and killed other people just for the thrill of it.
 
No one dared stand up to this knight, not only because of his strength and agility, he also discovered the secrets of… ETERNAL LIFE!
 
That's right, he was immortal, and even ten cannons at close range couldn't even scratch him. There was nothing at all that could stop this knight.
 
Nothing… Except one thing! “The Lord of the Red!!”
 
A King of pure heart who was worthy of possessing a power so pure and mighty, that not even immortality could defend it's wrath.
 
However, the king was growing old, and his power was given to his beautiful daughter who contained the powers inside a magical chest which only the pure of heart could open.
 
When the Black night and his army heard of this power, they immediately declared an all out attack on the kingdom.
 
While his men destroyed the village, the Black knight had captured the Princess and locked her in his dungeon until she would tell him how to use the Lord of the Red's power.
 
“You shall never posses my father's power!” she snapped. “Only those who are pure in heart can open the chest, and your heart is too evil!”
 
 
Enraged by his greatest difficulty, the Knight kept the Princess locked up in the dungeon with the box, and ordered his mighty pet Dragon to keep watch.
 
The Princess cried out for someone to come to her aid, but alas not a soul did appear and answer her cries.
 
As time passed, the Princess had died from hunger and exhaustion, but the Knight still roams the Earth, search for one that is pure in heart.
 
Colonial Days, 1776
 
Today, the team and I were in England helping Sarah's mother prepare for a special end of Summer feast the evening after tomorrow, and we all were invited.
 
Summer ends, and Fall begins, but trouble just seemed to keep going and going around for the Rangers and myself.
 
We kept on battling out lots of Viruses that Ebenezer sent down to attack the cities, but in the end we were always victorious.
 
Especially considering the arsenal of weapons we had. James, and Sarah's Fusion, Moses and Henri's Mega Battles, and even Vlad's Trans-armor.
 
“'Ow come you don't have a Mega Battle, Mykan?” Henri asked.
 
I didn't answer, and was holding my head. I kept on hearing this strange voice crying out, “Help, Someone please… Help me!!”
 
“Mykan… MYKAN!!” Henri's scream snapped me out of my trance. “Huh… what… what did you say?” I asked.
 
Henri looked confused, but replied with. “I asked, why is it that you don't `ave a Mega Battle suit?”
 
“Oh… Well I just haven't been able to make one.” I answered “I've tried everything, but I just can't seem to make anything that works or fits on my suit.”
 
The others did feel sorry for me. They wouldn't like either if they were the leader of a team and have nothing too special to call your own.
 
“Cheer up, Mykan.” Said Sarah, “You'll get a special armor someday.” I smiled, and then got back to work with my sweeping the pathways.
 
“James was doing the Dusting, Moses was doing a little of the heavy stuff, like moving the newly ordered sculptures around.
 
Sarah and her mother were sorting the laundry and making sure everyone had something special to wear that night. They were even Taking Vlad's measurements for the Taylor.
 
By the end of the day, we had all worked quite a lot that Sarah's mother graciously allowed us to call it in for the day.
 
“Ooh… I am so tired…” moaned Henri who had been washing floors all day, “And so `ungry… I could eat this mop!”
 
“I don't think so. You'll need it again.” James said. “We still have an early start tomorrow to do the rest.”
 
Henri put down the mop, “Sacre' Bleu!” he moaned.
 
“Oh, Henri, cheer up.” Said Lady Philips. “I've asked cook to prepare special dinners around all your favorites tonight.”
 
Henri's eyes lit up. “I guess, I could let it slide.” He said.
 
Lady also said that she'd need more water from the well on the hills for tomorrow's chores, and one of us would have to go and get it.
 
Herni didn't like the way we all staring at him, and he would have refused if Lady Philips had not offered him a second helping if he did.
 
Henri did jump right into it, but he was still feeling a little grumpy as he rode his horse to the hills and fetched the water from the well.
 
He even mumbled under his breath “Oh, Henri mop the floors. Henri fetch the water. Henri do this. Henri do that!”
 
The Last load of buckets were in the wagon, and Henri mounted his horse and started off.
 
As he neared the street to the Philips estate, he could swear he heard the cry of another horse that sounded angry in the distance.
 
Henri shook his head and continued forward, but suddenly round the corner came a horse with a metal mask, and a tall figure wearing black armor from head to toe riding it.
 
He rode towards Henri with a huge lance aimed right at him. Luckily Henri's horse jumped all frightened and Henri fell off just as the Lance cut his shirt.
 
The wagon also fell over and all the water was gone. The Black knight stopped his horse to question Henri.
 
“You there… young boy!” he said in a very dark voice, “Are you pure in heart? Answer me!”
 
“Pure in `eart?” said Henri, but his words only angered the Knight more, and the Knight shot a power blast from his eyes which Henri was barely able to dodge.
 
The Knight then chased after Henri, but luckily Henri was able to detach the broken wagon from his horse and ride to safety.
 
The Knight growled, and rode his steed away to a hidden cave near a forest. This was once the location of his dungeon where he left the Princess of the Lord of the Red to hang.
 
The Princess had been gone for sometime, but the Knight was still trying with all his might to open the small chest.
 
“Cursed box!” he growled. “If I cannot find anyone to open it… I shall open it myself!” He withdrew his sword and began hacking away at the chest, but couldn't even scratch it.
 
After a while he gave up, and remembered the words the Princess had told him all those ages ago. “Only the pure in heart can open the chest!”
 
So the Black knight decided to continue his search. He didn't care if he had to tear the entire city apart. He would find someone pure in hear and use it to open the chest.
 
“Once I obtain the Lord of the Red's power, I become completely immortal, and be free to roam the Earth… Forever!! Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!! Ah, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
END OF ACT ONE NEWSPAPER SCENE ZOOMS OUT!
 
“Where in the world could Henri be?” asked Sarah, “His supper's getting cold.”
 
“Oh, I'm sure he's fine.” Vlad said, “He's just probably running late with all that water he's carrying.”
 
I was hardly eating anything, because I kept on hearing that strange voice in my head, “Help… Please, Help me!”
 
“Mykan, are you feeling alright?” asked James. “you've been acting weird all day!”
 
I snapped out of my trance and decided to come clean. “I keep hearing this voice in my head.” I said. “As if someone's calling out for help!”
 
Everyone looked confused. “We don't hear anything.” Said Vlad, “Dude… I think you've been working too hard again.”
 
“Maybe you should go to bed early.” Suggested Sarah's mother. “You'll better in the morning.”
 
Suddenly, Henri burst through the door, and looking a little beat up. “What happened to you?” Moses asked.
 
“And where's the water?” added Lady Philips. “That's just it!” Said Henri, “I was attacked!”
 
We all stood up, “You were attacked?” I asked, “By Redcoats?”
 
“No… by a Knight!”
 
We all looked confused again, “A Knight?” Sarah asked. “Henri, the Knights of England wouldn't just attack you.”
 
But Henri told us it wasn't that type of Knight, but a Black Knight, in black armor. “Just look at my shirt!” he said, “And come, come!”
 
Except for Lady Philips, we all ran out, up the street to the wreckage “Look what `e did to the wagon!” Replied Henri.
 
We all examined the Damage. The Wheels were busted, and the buckets were all dented and had holes in them.
 
“Henri… Henri, it's okay!” I said. “You don't have to go making up tales like this. You just had to tell us that you crashed the wagon.”
 
Henri was outraged. “I am not making this up!” he cried. “I really was attacked!! Really I was!”
 
“Henri, calm down!” said Sarah, “You were just seeing things because you're hungry, it's not your fault. You just some supper.”
 
“But Sarah, I…” Sarah placed a finger over his lips, “Let it go Henri. Let it go!”
 
Henri stopped trying, and thought maybe they were right. Perhaps he was just seeing things.
 
We decided to walk Henri back to the house.
 
Meanwhile
 
In the park, not too far from where we were, a happy English man was taking a stroll with his fiancée through the starry night.
 
“You are so beautiful…” he said to his love, “I'd do absolutely anything for you.”
 
The young woman gazed deeply into her lover's eyes. “You would… really?” then she was scooped into his arms. “Yes… I mean it!”
 
They were about to share a soft kiss when suddenly, small explosions went off all around them, and they nearly fell over.
 
“What the…”
 
They looked forward and saw the Black Knight on his steed, and heading straight for them. He hopped down, and pulled out his dark sword.
 
“Humans… Where can I find someone pure of heart?” he thundered, “ANSWER ME!!”
 
The Young man stood in front of his love, “Stay behind me… I shall protect you!” he said with confidence.
 
But the Knight just blasted at them again, and this time they fell over. The got up, screamed and ran for their lives.
 
Their screams reached us from the other side of the buildings. “What was that?” asked James.
 
“It's coming from central park!” cried Sarah. We all just leapt up on and over the rooftops, we landed in the park and gasped at who we saw causing the trouble.
 
“Do you see what I see?” Moses asked. “Dude… I see it, but I don't believe it!” answered Vlad.
 
“See… I told you there was a Knight!” Henri said. We all felt bad for the way we acted towards Henri, but right now we had to stop this creep.
 
“Ready?” I asked. “Ready!!” they all said. “Past, Present, Power!!”
 
“Power of the Future!” Vlad shouted out, and we all morphed into our Ranger outfits and leapt down into the park.
 
“Hey, you!!” I yelled out. “Drop your weapons and get your hands in the air!”
 
The Knight turned, “I will do No such thing!” he bellowed, “Not until I've found someone pure of heart, even if it means destroying this entire town!” and he carried on attacking the park.
 
“You had your chance… Rangers, Go!!” I cried, we all withdrew our swords and charged him.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm! Foolish humans!” the Knight chuckled. “I have destroyed Armies, and you dare to pick your puny strength against Me!!”
 
Each of us clashed into him with our swords, but the Knight proved to be quite the fighter as he managed to knock all of us down without even sweating.
 
I did managed to hit him, but his armor didn't even get dented, nor did he even cry in pain. Then he knocked me down as well.
 
“Mykan, are you alright?!” asked Henri. I got to my feet, “I'm alright…” but when we looked at our swords, it was all burned and crispy.
 
“He's ruined our Swords!” said James.
 
“Dude, This is so not good!” added Vlad.
 
“What do we do now?” cried Sarah.
 
The Knight had an idea, “Why don't you all… BOW BEFORE ME!!” and he used his sword to zap us each with power blasts, and knock us down again.
 
“Rangers, try your blasters!” I said. Except for Vlad, the other Rangers drew out their guns, and we fired, but all the shots did was anger the Knight even more.
 
“You humans are really driving my patients!” he yelled.
 
“I don't believe it; there's not even a scratch on him!” cried Moses. The Knight then hopped back onto his steed, and rode away.
 
“Man, what the hell what that all about?” Vlad asked. “What kind of Virus is this guy?”
 
“We'll soon find out.” I said holding up a piece of black cloth. “I cut this off from the Knight's cape. I teleport back to my lab and analyze it!”
 
But before I could, my head started aching again. I fell to my knees and held my head as that voice called out again. “Help… Please, Help!”
 
“Mykan…” cried Sarah, “I don't think you should do anything else tonight, but go straight to bed!”
 
“No… Really, Sarah, I'm alright!” I said, but obviously the others were on her side, so I gave up.
 
Vlad decided to take the fabric back to the future and report back, it would also give him a chance to repair our broken weapons.
 
Besides, the headaches I had been having lately made me quite forget that my lab was gone, it was sent back to the Future, courtesy of Vlad.
 
This made it easier so sneaky people who wanted to learn the Secrets of the Power Rangers wouldn't find it.
 
 
The Next day
 
I woke up that morning still hearing those voices in my head. Who was it that was calling to me, and why was it only I could hear it?
 
In lighter news, the Knight didn't appear all day long. So we figured he only came out at night, but where exactly did he come from?
 
Fortunately Sarah and James were able to get out that morning and question eye-witness for the paper, and had concluded that the Knight rode into a cave near the forest.
 
“A Cave in the forest?” asked Lady Philips, “The forest has no cave in it at all. I remembered that forest while it was growing.”
 
Even though we knew where the Knight was, it still didn't tell us anything about the Knight himself. Who was he? What were his intentions?
 
Well, it was fortunate that while we were thinking all this, Vlad had returned, with bad news, and very bad news.
 
“The bad news is, I did all the viral checks on the fabric, and all signs are negative. He's not a virus at all!”
 
That was a slight relief, it meant that Ebenezer wasn't behind all this. “But… if he's not a virus, who is he?” asked Sarah.
 
Vlad brought back with him a huge book of Medieval myths, and turned through the pages. “That's the Really bad news!” he said.
 
He turned to the Mythical story of the Lord of the Red, and it showed us a perfect picture of the Black Knight.
 
The story told… that he was the most notorious, most violent, cold-hearted villain in all the land, and he was always thirsty for power!
 
Even Sarah's mother looked confused, “But how can a knight form the Middle ages be alive in this day and age?” she asked.
 
“Well, the deal with that, is the Knight discovered the secrets of eternal life, and he became immortal!”
 
“Immortal?” said Henri.
 
“It means you'll never die.” Sarah quickly said, but Henri said he knew what it mean. He was just surprised.
 
“So that explains why couldn't even scratch him.” Moses Said, “But how the heck are we supposed to beat him when he can't die?”
 
The book also revealed the story of the Lord of the Red, who possessed a power so great, it could even destroy those who are immortal.
 
The Black knight feared of this power, and launched an all-out attack when the Lord had passed his powers on to his daughter.
 
The Knight and his allies destroyed the village and all the people, but the powers still remained out of his reach, but as to why, and where it was hidden, No one knew.
 
“I remember something.” Said Henri. “When the Knight encountered me, `e said that `e was looking for someone pure in `eart!”
 
Neither of us could tell what that had to do with what the Knight wanted, but nevertheless we had to think hard.
 
That Black Knight was immortal, and he was surely going to come back, there had to be away to stop him.
 
I began to think about the cave, and figured perhaps the Knight was hiding something? I had to check it out for myself, but not in broad daylight.
 
Besides, we still had to prepare for the big party that was to take place that the next night. That's when I decided to make my move.
 
As the sun began to set, when Lady Philips asked for someone to fetch the water, I was out the door in a flash. Everyone was surprised, and couldn't understand it in the least.
 
“Well… that was an overreaction.” Said Sarah.
 
They waited a long time but I never came back, they tried to contact me, but I didn't answer. I was actually waiting outside the cave near the forest, waiting for the Knight to come out.
 
Finally, the sun had disappeared completely, and the sky grew dark. There was the knight galloping off on his steed, and I could tell by the way he was forcing the horse to go on, he was up to no good.
 
I raised my Morpher, “Rangers, this is Mykan, come in please!” I said into the communicator.
 
“Mykan, it's Vlad. What's the deal man, where are you?”
 
“I'm near the Cave by the woods. I think the Knight's trying to hide something, I'm going to investigate.”
 
“Mykan, This is Moses… You should've at least told us! We'll be right over!”
 
“No, don't come out here!” I quickly said. “The Knight's already on his way into town, and we can't let do anymore damage.”
 
“But Mykan…” said Henri's voice, “You know that we cannot destroy the Knight!”
 
“Yes, I do know that. What I actually want you guys to do, is keep the knight busy…”
 
“…Distract him while I try to get the scoop on him! I'll join you when and if I can! Mykan, out! and I cut off.
 
“Well, you heard him!” said Vlad, “We got a job to do. You with me?” the other nodded proudly. “Alright then… Rangers, Move out!”
 
 
Sarah's mother knew they were doing the right thing, and she knew exactly what to say as they all ran out the door.
 
“… Good Luck, Rangers.”
 
The Knight had already entered the city and began frightening people away. He hopped down and was about to start hacking away…
 
“Hold, it right there!” Vlad and the other Rangers, in their suits, leapt right into the scene, which aggravated the Knight.
 
“You pests again?!” he growled, “I thought I had made it clear that I wanted you out of my way!”
 
“Well too bad, `cause were here!” said Moses, “And were not leaving until we stop you.”
 
Sarah nodded in agreement, “A true Knight only fights to protect, not for blood and gore!”
 
“Your nothing more than a fierce demon, and we'll get you one way or another!” added James.
 
“You'll pay for what you did to me the other night!” said Henri. “You'll pay dearly!!”
 
The Knight just chuckled, “Pretty big words from such small, and unworthy adversaries!” he drew his sword, “Now, we fight to the death!”
 
Everyone withdrew their repaired swords, and charged into battle. This time, Vlad had remade the swords with a flame proof alloy so the Knight couldn't fry them again.
 
But it still didn't provide too much of an advantage for them, because the Knight was still strong and deadly. Nevertheless, they continued to stall him.
 
Meanwhile
 
 
I stepped forward into the cave. It was so dark I couldn't see anything at all. Even the light from my Morpher was barely enough.
 
Suddenly, I began to hear that voice again, “Help me… please help!” This time the voice seemed louder and clearer, but where was it coming from.
 
Suddenly I stepped forward and began to fall into what felt like a bottomless pit, that began to glow the deeper I fell.
 
I recognized this before. I wasn't falling through a hole, I was passing through another Time-warp!
 
Finally, I had landed in the middle of what seemed to be the Middle ages. “Oh, man… not again!” I cried.
 
Suddenly, I heard loud crashes coming from over the hills near me, I hopped up to the top, and saw quite a battle raging.
 
Black Knights everywhere were attacking the village below, the same one Vlad showed me in that book. Was this that place we had been learning about?
 
I didn't know, but suddenly I heard that voice cry out for help again, and it seemed to be coming from a small cave on the other side of the village.
 
The bad thing was, there was no way around the village. Plus, a bunch of the Black Knights already spotted me, and you guessed it, accused me of being a witch that should be destroyed.
 
“Oh, well…” I said to myself, “I guess you got to do what you got to do!” and I began running up to one of the Black Knights and kicked him off his horse.
 
“Stop… Come back!” he bellowed. He and his team of Knights pursued me as I made it through the battle zones, but eventually I had to stop just before the cave.
 
“Surrender, varlet!” One of the Knight's said, “Thou art the Prisoner me lad!”
 
“Well, I wasn't hoping for this.” I said as I hopped down from the horse, “But if you guys want a fight, you got it!” I raised my Morpher, “Past, Present, Power!” and morphed into Red Ranger.
 
The Knights were ever so surprised, “A witch he'd be!” one of them said. “Attack him, Attack him!” and the Knight's charged forward.
 
Since these Knights weren't anything like their obvious leader, the Black Knight who was immortal, I tore them down as if they were fighting with their eyes closed.
 
The Knights ran for it, and decided to go fetch their ultimate weapon. This also gave me a chance to enter the cave and finally figure who was calling to me.
 
The closer I got, the voice got louder. “Help… Please Help Me!”
 
Finally I emerged at the end of the cave, and there chained to the wall was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.
 
Her lips were as red as the rose. Her long golden hair shined like the sun. Her skin as white as snow, and her voice as pure as an angel's.
 
She looked as though she had been hanging there on the wall for days, with no food or water, but She looked right up at me and smiled.
 
“Knew you'd come.” She said, “But I'm afraid you have arrived too lat. For my village is no more!”
 
I removed my helmet so she could see my face, and I helped unshackle her from the wall. She was still rather weak, I merely helped her up onto a smooth rock bed.
 
“Who are you?” I asked.
 
The girl smiled, “I am Celeste, Princess of what once was the kingdom of Red.” She said, and she began to tell me everything.
 
About how her father, the Lord of the Red passed on his power for her to keep inside the enchanted golden chest that was resting on a pillar near where she was shackled.
 
The Leader of the Black Knights who sought this power imprisoned her in the cave and sapped her power, and she had been crying out for someone to come and rescue her.
 
She reached up and felt my suit all over, and even examined my weapons. “You are strangely dressed for a knight.”
 
“I'm not exactly a Knight.” I said, but everything became clear to me of what was going on, and what the Knight I pursued was hiding.
 
The powers contained in the chest were the on thing that could actually destroy him, but only the pure in heart can open such a chest.
 
Suddenly, the cave began shaking all over as heavy footsteps seemed to be coming straight toward us. “What the… What's going on?” I asked.
 
The Princess suddenly looked frightened. “Oh, no… Quickly, you must get out of here!” she cried. “Forget about me, save yourself!”
 
“Save myself, form what?” suddenly I got my answer as the Knights whom I had beaten outside cam in riding on the back of a fire-breathing dragon.
 
“Prepare to meet you doom, Stranger!” the Knights all said at once, and they began charging the Dragon forward.
 
I quickly put my helmet back on and withdrew my sword. “What are you doing?!” cried the Princess.
 
“I'm fighting for what's right!” I said, and I charged into action. The Dragon growled and swung it's huge tail at me and knocked me down.
 
I got right back up again, but this time the dragon breathed fire which I barely dodged.
 
It seemed that every time I got back on my feet the dragon attacked me again. So I couldn't get close to attack it with my sword.
 
“Ha, ha, ha… Give up Red Stranger, and surrender to the Black Knights!”
 
I clenched my fist and quickly shot up. “I'll never give up!” I growled. “I'll stop you Knights, or die trying!!”
 
The Princess never heard such brave words, and the Knights never heard such stupidity! “Your words have ensured your demise!” they shouted.
 
The Dragon roared madly, which actually caused the rocks above it head to start shaking. “That's it!” I said. The Knights ordered the dragon to breath fire again, but this time I was ready.
 
Instead of charging, I pitched my sword into the ground, and leapt up just as the flames reached me. Then I quickly whipped out my blaster and shot at the ceiling over the Dragon.
 
Heavy boulders began crashing down on top of the dragon and buried it right along with Knights. The Dragon breathed it's last breath and then was vaporized into dust.
 
When all was quiet again, I turned back to wear I had lay the Princess down, but saw nothing left but her robes and skirt! “Oh, no… Princess!” I said softly.
 
I had quite forgotten that she was already dying when I had found her, even if I had gotten her to safety it wouldn't have mattered. I felt like a total failure.
 
Suddenly, the golden chest on the pillar began to glow. “Come to the chest, Young Warrior.” Called a voice. It was Princess Celeste's voice.
 
I got up and slowly walked over to the glowing chest, where a holographic image of the Princess appeared.
 
“Well done, Warrior.” She said to me, “By rescuing me and destroying the evil dragon, you have proven yourself to be pure of heart.”
 
“You are worthy of obtaining my father's power, and with it, you, and only you will have the power to stop the Black Knight. Only then will my people be able to rest in peace!”
 
“Now, open the chest, and accept your newfound power!”
 
With her final words the image faded. I had no idea of how to take what just happened, but I opened the chest, and a bright orb of light entered my hand.
 
After a very bright flash of light… I found myself back outside of the cave in Colonial Days again.
 
“I'm… I'm back!” I said, and I saw the orb was still in my hand. I clenched it tightly. “I will do it… for you Princess!”
 
Meanwhile
 
The other Rangers looked terrible as the Black Knight blasted at Henri and Moses, and their Mega battle Armor vanished along with their suits.
 
Vlad's had already lost his ranger suit, and was wearing his normal clothes again. Now the Knight was facing the fused Ranger who had him by the arms.
 
“What are you doing?” he bellowed “Let me go this instant!” but Fused Ranger had other plans.
 
“FUSION… EXPLOSION!!” the Ranger cried out as the Knight was caught in the blast, but when all had cleared, James and Sarah were defused and de-morphed as well, but the Knight was still unharmed.
 
He sat proudly back up onto his horse. “Ha, ha, ha, ha… Insignificant insects!” he mocked. “You fought with all you had and I'm still hardly even scratched!!”
 
The other Rangers struggled, but could barely stand up. “This… can't be… happening?!” cried James.
 
The Knight rode to the end of the street, and whipped out his Lance. “Say good-bye, wretches!” he called out, and he began charging forward.
 
But as he neared the Rangers, a few shots frightened his steed. “What… who goes there?!” yelled the Knight.
 
The other Rangers looked up. “Mykan.” Moses called. “Dude, excellent timing!” Vlad added.
 
I nodded my helmet toward them all. “You guys stay down… I'll handle this guy myself!”
 
“You, handle me?” the Knight Laughed. “If your worthless allies could not fend me off, what makes you think you can?”
 
“Well first off, you're immortal, you can't be killed even by a thousand men!” I said, “But I can, and I will stop you… with a little help from This!”
 
I opened my hand revealing the glowing orb. “Whoa… what is that thing?” Henri asked.
 
The Knight couldn't believe it. “The Power of Lord of the Red!” he said. “You have the Lord's power… GIVE IT TO ME!!”
 
I clenched my fist again, “Oh, I'll give it to you alright!” I said deeply. “For what you did to those poor people… I'll give it to you good!”
 
 
I raised the orb into the air and cried out. “LORD OF THE RED!!” and my entire ranger suit began glowing and was surrounded by red flames.
 
When all had cleared, my ranger suit was now Red and silver torso armor, armored helmet, gauntlets, and armored boots. Two silvery dragon wings on my back, and a long red cape with gold strips.
 
I was also armed with a gigantic golden sword that glowed in the moonlight. “…YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!!”
 
The others gazed upon me in amazement. “My word but he looks handsome!” Sarah said. The others were proud too, now I finally had battle armor to call my own.
 
The Knight was furious. “I defeated the Lord of the Red once before, and I'll do it again!” he roared.
 
“That's what you think!” I said, and I whistled. No one knew how, but there was Victoria, and they thought she was left in America.
 
Well it so happened that every Knight needed his trusty steed, and the battle armor not allowed me to summon Victoria wherever I was, but it even provided her with an amour mask of her own.
 
Now Victoria looked just like the Knight's deadly steed. I mounted her, and. “Golden Sword… Lance Mode!” my sword shaped into a lance and a round Shield appeared on my other Gauntlet.
 
The other Rangers hastily got up and ran to the sides off the road, as the two horses began charging toward each other.
 
“I'll get you yet!!” growled the Knight, but actually when we collided, My lance had gone clean through his shield and knocked him off the saddle.
 
“AGH… What… Impossible!” he cried. Then I hopped down from my horse with my lance as a sword again and did battle with the Knight.
 
 
This time the Knight was actually taking all the hits from my blade, and his armor actually got scratched, and he was getting hurt.
 
Finally the Knight looked weak, thought still not beaten, he began charging me. “DIE… DIE… DIE!!”
 
Now was my chance. “Lord Red Saber… Power Up!!” I cried. My sword's blade was bathed in flames as I made a circled with it, and then slashed it three times…
 
WHAM… at the Knight, right down the middle. The Knight screamed in severe pain as his body began to spark in blue lightning and sparks flew out form him.
 
“IT…CANNOT BE…” he cried, “I'M… IMMORTAL… GAAAHHH!!!” he fell over backwards and… EXPLODED… armor and all!
 
With the Knight gone, his steed, and the cave by the woods vanished. “The curse is broken!” I said proudly, “The Princess and her people can rest in peace now!”
 
I powered down my suit, and the others all jumped for joy and complimented me for a well done job.
 
So another day was saved.
 
The Next Night
 
The party was ever so elegant. So many of Sarah's family and friends had gathered with the most amazing news for her and James jot down in the paper.
 
Henri practically had to strap himself down to avoid stuffing himself silly with all the food there.
 
I on the other hand hadn't smiled all day or all night, and was merely standing out on the balcony looking up at the moon.
 
Vlad and the others came out, “Dang there man, look at you.” Said Vlad, “You're standing there like you'll never smile again.”
 
I told them everything. How I warped back to the Middle ages while it all was happening. Fighting off evil dragon, and rescuing a beautiful Princess, whose life I couldn't save from death.
 
“You've made her, and her people proud, Mykan, and that's all that really matters.” Said Sarah.
 
I looked up, “I know… it's just that… Someone so beautiful! It made me wish I could save her and maybe even…”
 
They all knew what I was thinking. “Mykan, do you really think you'd be happier living in the Middle ages?” asked Moses. “You still can't even get used to this time and place.”
 
I began to smile at that joke, and I suppose he was right. After all, as said myself. “Whatever was meant to happen, was meant to be.”
 
Suddenly, Sarah's mother called us all in for the dancing hours to commence. The others all began walking back in.
 
“Come on, Mykan…” Said Henri, “We wouldn't be the Power Rangers without you.”
 
Those words really made me feel warm again inside, and so I joined them and had a great time throughout the night.
 
As I slept in my guest bedroom that night, I couldn't see, but I wasn't dreaming either. The Princess' spirit gently floated towards me, and she placed her hand over my head.
 
I moaned comfortably at the warm feeling. “Thank you, Mykan.” She thought. “You truly are my hero… and I think I should at least bid you farewell properly before I go!”
 
She leaned down gently and pressed her spiritual lips of mine, and strangely, I could almost feel them.
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!
 
Tom and Sakura are given only one last chance to defeat the rangers.
 
“If you fail… I will reverse everything that I gave to you as punishment!”
 
So the Ninja and the Armored boy challenge the Rangers to all out match.
 
“We have our own Zords to command!”
 
But the Rangers for some reason are unable to summon their own Zords to defend themselves.
 
Is this truly the End of the Power Rangers?
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!