Louie The Rune Soldier Fan Fiction ❯ Valiant Champion Or Something Like It ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Valiant Champion or Something Like It
 
By: AZ Mark II
 
Disclaimer: ADV Films and/or J.C. Staff own this one, not me.
 
-
 
“I want water!” complained Merrill, wiping the sweat from her chin. Before her, Genie was gleaming with sweat, stripped down to her halter top and loincloth while behind her, Melissa had shed her battle dress, wearing only her temple underwear, her loose hair shielding her delicate white skin from the sun hammering down on them. “What kind of idiot puts a desert in the middle of a mountain range?!” screamed Merrill.
 
“It isn't a desert, actually,” replied Melissa, trudging along steadfastly. “It is a sunken ridge in a valley, and with the reflected sunlight from the snow on the peaks around it…” she shrugged.
 
“It's like a furnace down here!” Merrill went on complaining.
 
“Keep calm, Merrill,” Genie suggested. “We should be out of this and back in alpine terrain by tonight,” she reminded the girl.
 
“But I'm thirsty now!” whined Merrill.
 
“You should try carrying all this stuff,” muttered Louie, stripped to the waist, sweat rolling off him like a river.
 
“I'm sorry, Louie,” Melissa apologized, “I'd help you carry it, but…” she shrugged.
 
“It's no big deal,” Louie dismissed it. “After so long doing it, it is habit,” he chuckled briefly.
 
“I can trade off with you, if you want, Louie,” offered Genie. Louie shook his head.
 
“Thanks, Genie, but I'll carry it,” he declined her offer. “What would they say in Ohfun if they heard I let a woman carry the pack?” he asked humorously. Genie grunted.
 
“If they want to keep their teeth, they better not say anything,” she growled. Merrill studied the tall, strong woman thoughtfully. Something happened between them that night, she decided. First Melissa, and now Genie? What do they see in that idiot?! I mean, yeah, he's not the worst-looking guy I've ever seen, and he isn't as course as the customers at my dancing job, and he's got a big dick, but… Merrill blinked, blushing.
 
She had been thinking of that dick more and more over the last several weeks. In fact, she had been thinking of it since Melissa had brought up the issue back at the creek. All this thinking about Louie's third arm has been damaging my brain! I've even been dreaming about it lately! she thought sourly. Still, she couldn't pretend that every time she looked at him lately, she didn't feel a tingle in her belly and a throbbing in her pussy. Even now, when she looked back at him, past Melissa's nearly-naked form, the sight of his sweat-slick chest made her nipples snap to attention. Crossing her arms over her breasts, she once more debated putting on her shirt and shorts. But, that would leave them soaked in sweat and wet when we reach the next climb, and that's no good, she told herself.
 
Deep in the Razor Peaks, the party wasn't sure how much farther they had to go. Louie had managed to take down a mountain goat with a thrown rock the other day, so they were eating well, but the climbing was hard on them, and they were all looking forward to clearing the mountains. Genie and Melissa figured that they were a little more than half-way through the range. But, what then? We have to clear the Crooked Loch to have a clear shot at Ohfun, she recalled. Well, Louie will doubtlessly come up with something, she thought before she realized that she was actually relying on Louie. Blinking, she wondered when that had happened. “Stay focused, Merrill,” she murmured to herself.
 
Wiping the sweat drops from her chin with the back of her hand, she fixed her eyes on the darker skin of Genie's back and trudged on. As the shadows darkened due to the sun slipping behind the peaks, the temperature plunged, and in a half hour's time, it had gone from sweltering hot to cold, and the party swiftly re-dressed as soon as their sweat had dried. With the snow reflecting the light from the full moon, they decided to keep going until they reached the dark line that marked the beginning of the next climb. It took them another two hours of steady marching to make the tree line, though calling the scrubby evergreens `tree' was paying them a high compliment.
 
The quartet made a cold camp, sleeping in a huddle group against their packs. Even as the highest peaks began to glow in the light of the new-risen sun, the four were shouldering their packs and heading up the ever-increasing grade toward the narrow pass that would allow them into the next valley. By noon, they were chewing on the last of the tough goat meat as they huffed their way over the peak of the pass and began to descend into the next valley. “Is it me, or are there no more high peaks in front of us?” wondered Genie, frowning as she surveyed the far side of the valley. Other than the relatively-short peak that formed the valley, there were no more high, sharp ridges to be seen.
 
“I hope so!” Merrill huffed. “I'm tired of all this climbing!”
 
“No argument from me,” agreed Melissa. “Should we press on after dark and see?” she suggested. Genie considered that.
 
“I don't think that would be too smart, Melissa,” she opinioned. “There are no more peaks to amplify the light from the moon, and there is heavier forest covering the valley, which means greater risk of injury or encounters with wild animals,” she pointed out. “I think a camp tonight is better, with the climb tomorrow in full daylight,” she put forth.
 
“I agree with Genie on this,” Louie weighed in. “Besides, we haven't gotten a lot of rest recently, so we could use a good night's sleep,” he said. Melissa sighed.
 
“You're probably right,” she capitulated. Merrill sulked for a little, but when they reached the floor of the valley, she eyed the slope before them and was one of the first to suggest a likely spot to camp. Building a fire and setting up a basic camp, the group enjoyed a relative temperate night. As they consumed the last of the trail rations, they also drained the last of the water. None of them were overly concerned, as they were close to the Crooked Loch's tributary area, and water should be no farther away than the other side of the hill.
 
Early in the morning, the four were up and on their way as soon as they could make out the ground well enough to avoid tripping over fallen tree trunks and underbrush. The climb up the slope was more difficult than they had thought, thanks to the covering of dirt and trees, which added a layer of evergreen needles to the slope. Still, they could use the spindly, tough evergreens to pull themselves up the annoyingly slick hill, and they arrived at the top an hour past noon, pausing to catch their breath and survey the terrain.
 
Before them, a series of low foothills spread out, the gaps between them much larger than the tight, narrow, high cracks in the Razor Peaks. In the far end of the forested depression before them, they caught sight of the glitter of a body of water, and far down on the horizon, they could just barely make out the tree-less shadow of the near edge of Crooked Loch. But, not all was good news for the party. “That is some thick woods,” noted Genie, surveying the heavy tangle of trees and brush, untouched by humans.
 
“Not as bad as the Black Tree, though,” Melissa put the best possible light on it.
 
“Not as good as the forests around Ohfun, though,” countered Merrill.
 
“The underbrush will be a pain,” Louie sighed. Guess more time clearing a path, he thought. An idea hit him. “Hey! Let's make for that small pond or lake or stream over there!” he suggested, pointing to the end of the valley.
 
“Why?” wondered Merrill.
 
“Because there should be an outlet that will lead down to the Loch, Merrill,” he smiled. “Even if it is just a shallow creek, it will be free of undergrowth, and if we have to, we can walk in a shallow creek,” he went on.
 
“What if it is a river?” asked Genie. Louie shrugged.
 
“We can make a raft and drift to the loch,” he said. Seeing the three girls turn to stare at him. “What? When I was younger, Ila and I made a small raft out of tree limbs and rode it down this creek behind her summer home,” he defended his idea. “It shouldn't be hard to build one out of some tree trunks, should it?” he demanded.
 
“It's not that,” sighed Merrill.
 
“Then what?” he wondered. Melissa smiled slightly.
 
“It's nothing, Louie,” she said, seeing Genie's lips twitch.
 
“Come on! What?” he begged.
 
“Let's get going,” said Genie, beginning the last steep descent.
 
“Tell me!” Louie insisted.
 
“We said it's nothing, idiot!” barked Merrill, scampering down the slope. “Move your ass, stupid!” she called back. Louie followed her, Melissa beside him as the group descended. Catching sight of the smile on Melissa's face, Louie frowned.
 
“What's with the smile, Melissa?” he asked her. She gave a brief titter of laughter.
 
“It's nothing, Louie,” she assured him, absently catching his hand in her own. “Nothing at all,” she said. We've underestimated him all this time, she thought to herself. A moment later, she had another thought. And I am more convinced than ever that we are doing the right thing, she thought, a twinge of regret in her heart at the thought of what would inevitably come.
 
-
 
It hadn't been hard for the party to pick up the trail of Louie's party. After all, the Black Tree Reach was so thickly over-grown that one had to literally cut an entrance into the woods; and given the horrendous reputation that the woods had, no one bothered to venture in there without great cause. An easy exercise in tracking led them to the spot where a freshly-cut entrance was, and the prince's party swiftly determined that Louie's party and a second party had gone in.
 
They moved in, following the trail, which grew narrower and more convoluted as they penetrated deeper into the woods. The sunlight dimmed as they moved deeper, as well, casting the entire area into near-darkness. Lily used a spell to cast light from her staff, giving them more light in the darkness. With the confines of the woods precluding horses and wagon, they had left three of the acolyte priestesses outside the woods, to guard the supplies and to act as a back-up force if necessary. Isabelle had selected Melissa's three to go with her; it was partially in spite, since they were clearly uncomfortable in the woods. Not that Isabelle herself was feeling overly comfortable in the confines.
 
She had evaluated her weapons selection, and swapped her pole hammer for a short battle spear. Though her reach was decreased, her cutting and thrusting was increased, and since she couldn't swing the hammer in the narrow space of the trail, it was pointless to bring the hammer. Jackinson had left his wide sword behind as well, choosing to carry a double-edged war axe. Littler stuck to his straight sword, and as always, Lily was armed with her mage staff. The three under priestesses carried their quarterstaffs, though Isabelle had insisted that they affix spear points to them.
 
Lily led, with Jackinson directly behind her, close enough to touch her shoulder. Littler came next, with Isabelle behind him and the three acolytes bringing up the rear. Jackinson had wanted to lead, but Lily had abruptly informed him that she would lead, since she had the best means of tracking them. When challenged, she had explained that she had done some research while training with Carwes at the Guild, and had made a talisman that would help her search the area for Louie. Upon closer questioning from Littler, she had explained that Louie carried at least three Ila-crafted charms and talismans.
 
Falling into lecture mode, she sketched in the basic principal of resonance magic, as well as the theory of attunement harmonics. Though she could tell that most of the discourse was over their heads, she felt that they had the basic theory more or less in mind. She went on to explain that she had opportunity to examine a few artifacts that Ila had crafted, and had discovered a rough way of fashioning a charm that would react to Ila's artifacts. Glossed over was the fact that she had broken into Ila's room to steal some of the woman's hair to base the spell off, as well as the fact that she had stolen one of Ila's artifacts to dissect in her research.
 
So, Lily led, a small gold and ivory nest with a silver bell in her palm as she made her way along the path. Intent on the artifact, she almost shrieked when Jackinson grabbed her shoulder, bringing her up short. “What?” she asked him, irritated.
 
“You smell that?” asked the old man tensely. Lily frowned, suddenly aware of a foul stench.
 
“Ew!” Lily complained. “What is that reek?!”
 
“Dead bodies,” said the old soldier grimly, easing past her. “Better let me lead, Lily,” he said, bringing up his axe as he stepped forward. Two turns in the rough trail later, he spotted five bodies, torn to pieces. Tightening his jaw, he quickly determined that none of them were from Louie's party. Moving back he reported the findings to Littler.
 
“Perhaps we should go on ahead alone, Jackinson,” Littler murmured. “The ladies don't really need to see this carnage,” he explained, glancing at Lily and the priestesses. Lily's eye narrowed.
 
“You are not leaving me behind,” she said flatly. “Death does not bother me,” she added more quietly.
 
“We are priestesses of the war god Mylee,” stated Isabelle, “Death is familiar to us as well,” she said firmly. Jackinson grunted.
 
“Killing, perhaps, Isabelle, but this is something else,” he challenged. She tossed her head.
 
“We will be fine, sir Jackinson,” she replied frostily. Sighing Littler gestured ahead, and Lily led the way before Jackinson could block her. Moving past the bodies, she fought back the urge to vomit, focusing on her primary task. Jackinson didn't react to the sight, and Littler managed to control his stomach as he moved past. Isabelle stumbled when she caught sight of the remains, but likewise managed to control herself. Melissa's trio wasn't so lucky. The party had to pause while the three retched at the mass of insect activity on the torn, blackened flesh of the corpses.
 
Ten minutes later, three pale, weak priestesses stumbled out of sight of the bodies. Unfortunately for them, Jackinson insisted on talking about the bodies. “Those were not made by steel weapons, my liege,” he noted. “It appeared to have been done by a wild beast, but for a wild beast to take five armed, armored men down without being slain in turn is unusual,” he noted. “Perhaps we should turn back, if such creatures roam these dismal woods,” he suggested.
 
“Louie didn't turn back,” said the Prince.
 
“It might be Louie we find next,” Jackinson suggested grimly.
 
“Should we find them slain, we must give them a proper burial,” said Isabelle. “Melissa is a sister priestess of the Temple, after all, and Louie is entitled to a hero's burial should he have fallen,” she stated.
 
“Stop prattling such nonsense,” came Lily's tight, cold voice. “If you kill them in your mind, you needlessly tempt fate,” she warned them. Two hours later, they found a small widened area in the trail, and in the center, more bodies. Fortunately, these were beasts, not men.
 
“I think we have found the assailants,” noted Jackinson.
 
“Yes, but…” trailed off Isabelle. Lily was looking around.
 
“These were made with magic,” she said, tapping the stone-hard corpse of one of the beasts with her staff. “Note how they did not rot, but petrified instead,” she pointed out.
 
“Miss Isabelle!” cried out Gannet, dashing to a field of debris in the rough middle of the widened section of trail. Snatching something off the ground, she held out a section of white cloth. “Look!”
 
“Isn't that….?” wondered Littler. Isabelle took the torn cloth.
 
“A battle dress of the Mylee order,” confirmed Isabelle. Swiftly examining it, she sighed. “From the size and wear, it is likely that this was Melissa's,” she said. “You can see that something tore the back section of skirt off, ripped a sleeve, and burst one of the seams on the side of the bodice,” she indicated the damage. “It appears that she was attacked from behind; likely by those beasts.”
 
“Unless I miss my guess, this must have been Genie's main sword,” came Littler's voice. He was examining one of the beasts, which had a broken blade protruding from the stone-hard corpse. Jackinson was near another of the beasts.
 
“This one was hit by throwing knives, so I would presume that Merrill got in on the action, as well,” he shared.
 
“What of Louie?” asked Lily. Anna found the splintered haft of an order pole hammer.
 
“Miss Melissa's pole hammer broke,” she reported.
 
“Melissa always carried a back-up weapon,” Isabelle dismissed the broken haft. “Last I saw, it was a short-hafted wide-bladed spear,” she explained to Littler.
 
“I didn't think that any of them used a mace,” came Joan's voice. She was examining the body furthest from the main battle site. Littler and Jackinson moved over to see the side of the creature's head had been caved in. Both began to chuckle.
 
“No, this was likely the result of a `Louie Punch', wasn't it, Jackinson?” the prince asked.
 
“I believe that is what he yelled out,” agreed the smaller man. Joan looked lost.
 
“He…punched the creature?” she asked, confused. “Why would he do that? He's supposed to be a magician or a swordsman, isn't he?” she wondered.
 
“You've never seen him in action, Joan,” Isabelle explained. “He is…unorthodox, to be sure,” she shook her head. “Melissa once told me that the first time he was in a fight, he broke his wand by using it like a club on some goblins,” she said.
 
“I heard her say that he knocked out a wild boar with a punch,” came Anna's voice.
 
“And remember those ruins with the zombies?” agreed Gannet.
 
“He's such a…!” began Anna, only to feel a hand grab her dress's front, just below her throat. Blinking, she saw Isabelle before her, her face furious.
 
“You will not speak so about Melissa's Valiant Champion!” she snarled, shaking the smaller woman for emphasis. “To insult the chosen of Mylee is to blaspheme against our god, Anna!” she warned the dark-haired girl. Her conscious pricked her a little, knowing that she herself had foresworn her oaths. If nothing else, maybe I can prevent these three from making the mistakes I have made, she told herself.
 
“S…sorry Miss Isabelle,” stammered the girl. Isabelle released her.
 
“Melissa told you before that he was her Champion, given to her by Mylee himself, and yet you three do not seem to grasp what that means,” lectured the blonde priestess. “High Priestess Jenny spoke to me about this matter, and I am sadly forced to agree that your instruction in the laws of the order has been lax,” she said. The three acolytes gulped nervously. It was fully within Isabelle's rights and powers as an Ordained senior priestess to strip them of their rank, or punish them, or even expel them from the order entirely. “Should you continue to display such irresponsible behavior, the Order will have to take steps to correct this behavior,” she said, thinking of her own failings and the consequences that the head of the order had informed her would befall her for her own transgressions. Looking back, she could see where she had started to go wrong, and these three were making some of the same mistakes.
 
“We're sorry, Miss Isabelle,” offered Gannet meekly.
 
“Sorry doesn't erase your mistakes, Gannet,” sighed Isabelle. “Don't be sorry - just learn from your mistakes instead of repeating them!”
 
“It's just hard!” complained Joan. “Louie is nothing like your Valiant Champion! There is just no comparing them!” By sheer will, Isabelle refrained from looking at the prince.
 
“No, Joan,” she said quietly, feeling like a hypocrite, “Louie is nothing like my Champion,” she agreed. He is the real Valiant Champion, while I have no champion. Maybe the reason Mylee didn't give me one was that he knew that I was unworthy of the responsibility of being a Follower, she thought guiltily.
 
“This talk is meaningless,” Lily spiked the discussion. “They are not here, my talisman isn't reacting, and I don't see any signs of where they went.” Reminded of the reason they were in this dark forest, the others swiftly searched for clues about where they went. None were found.
 
“It is as if the earth swallowed them up,” Jackinson said disgustedly.
 
“There has been heavy, steady rain here recently, and it destroyed any signs of where they might have gone,” Isabelle said.
 
“Let's look at the map,” suggested Littler. Gathering around Lily's staff, which was glowing brightly, the party studied the map. “Brille said that they came into town from this direction, and they entered the Black Tree here,” he traced a route. “There was no sign or word of them down here, so…” he trailed off, trying to think like Louie might. “Maybe they…no, that's crazy,” he shook his head.
 
“Crazy is Louie's stock-in-trade,” Lily smiled. Getting black looks from the priestesses, she snorted delicately. “Sorry, but I am not a member of your order, girls, and I will speak how I please,” she shrugged it off. Her small, delicate finger traced a route on the map. “I think you might be right, Littler,” she said. “Crazy, but he would probably try it,” she agreed.
 
“Wouldn't the others object?” wondered Jackinson. “After all, Louie might be a maniac, but Genie and Melissa certainly aren't,” he disagreed.
 
“Melissa is his Follower, sir Jackinson,” Isabelle reminded him. “Even if she knew that he was leading her to her death, she would not abandon him; her oaths insure that. And since she was the leader of the group before he joined…” she shrugged.
 
“It is likely then that they would follow her lead in following him,” deducted Littler. “Well, we have no other alternative than to assume they are planning to take this route, then.” He traced a route on the map. “We have horses and can move a lot faster than they can, even if we are taking a longer way around,” he said. “Therefore, we will go around the Reach, cross the river at the ford, here,” he tapped the river that marked the border of the kingdom they were in and the corner of the one above them, which bordered Ohfun's territory, “avoid the Razor Peaks, and look for them at the loch,” he directed.
 
“A reasonable plan, my liege,” Jackinson agreed.
 
“Yes, my Champion,” seconded Isabelle warmly. “Truly, you are showing your experience with such clear and quick discernment of the situation,” she praised him. Littler glanced away in embarrassment.
 
“I am still learning, Isabelle,” he replied. “My father and Louie still have greater experience in this than I do,” he reminded them.
 
“His majesty started out a lot like you are, my liege,” Jackinson reminded him. “And Louie…well, Louie is hardly what one would call `normal',” he explained away the other champion.
 
“We're wasting time; let's get going before they manage to evade us again,” Lily said impatiently. Blinking, the others quickly moved back down the trail to where the horses and supplies waited. Helping Lily as necessary, Jackinson was more convinced than ever that there was more to Lily's obsession with finding the errant party than she let on.
 
-
 
“Lady Ila,” came the voice of her main patron, startling her. Turning, she saw him standing behind her in the room that housed the artifact. “Were there any trouble while I was away?” he asked her. She shook her head.
 
“No, there wasn't anything major,” she said. “I have made some progress with this thing,” she added. “Unfortunately, I am pretty sure that without the original incantations and spells, it might as well be a paperweight,” she sighed. “Still, I think I can make you an attractive offer for it,” she added. I'm eager to get back to the Guild and see if anything new has come up about Louie, she thought absently.
 
“Actually, Lady Ila,” said her sponsor, “part of my business involved this,” he said, extending an old, worn tomb toward her. “It was recovered not too far from where we found this thing, so I thought it could be of use to you,” he said. Ila carefully took the scroll, delicately opening it to study the language.
 
“This is written in a difficult language to read,” she muttered, struggling to recall the grammar rules for the ancient language. My alphabet for this is rusty, too, she thought. Still, I think I can make this out… forgetting the man, she moved toward her room, her concentration fixed on the scroll. Entering her room, she sat at the rickety desk and poured over the scroll, forgetting all else.
 
Late the following morning, she had more or less figured it out. The problem was that she didn't feel comfortable with what she had gleaned from the tomb. Compared to this thing, the weather control machine that my mentor had was a party trick! she thought. I could be misreading it, but I get the funny feeling that I am not misreading it. Sighing, she set the scroll aside, becoming aware of how hungry she was.
 
As if on cue, there was a knock on the door, and her patron entered, a tray with a roasted chicken surrounded by bread rolls and fresh potatoes in hand. “Pardon my intrusion, Lady Ila, but I thought you would be getting hungry,” he said. Ila nodded, indicating the table. He set the food down and she immediately fell to eating while he pulled a bottle of wine from his belt, along with a simple glass.
 
“If you don't mind my interrupting your meal, have you learned anything from the scroll?” he asked. Ila absently nodded.
 
“Some,” she said between bites, “it appears that this device is from the ancient kingdom of magic, and that it was used to effect certain changes,” she explained, delighted with the delicate seasoning of the bird.
 
“Oh?” asked the man casually.
 
“If I understand it correctly,” Ila went on, “it might be able to affect time itself,” she related. “I'll have to check some reference material back at the Guild to be sure, though,” she added. The young man hummed.
 
“I see,” he said. Ila was working on her second drumstick. “Do you know how it works?” he asked. Ila shrugged.
 
“Not exactly,” she said, “but it shouldn't be that complicated, really. The function of it is doubtlessly complex, but the use of it should be fairly straight-forward,” she mused.
 
“Then we should test it,” he said. Ila hummed.
 
“I don't think that is a good idea,” she said, remembering the trouble the weather machine had caused. “It could be very dangerous to experiment with this thing,” she said. “In fact, I am pretty sure that the Guild will take possession of it,” she shrugged.
 
“So, you plan to tell the Guild about it?” asked the young man. Ila nodded.
 
“Yes; it is the safest thing to do,” she said, taking a drink of wine. “Don't worry, though,” she assured him, “you will get a sizable finder's fee for it,” she said. “And I will buy the scroll from you,” she added, covering her mouth as she yawned. Guess I haven't been sleeping enough lately, she thought.
 
“I thank you for the offer, Ila,” said the young man, “but I think I will pass on selling the scroll. And I will definitely pass on giving this to the Guild,” he said. Ila rubbed her eyes, yawning again.
 
“The Guild will not be looking to buy it, you know,” she mumbled.
 
“Which is why, my dear, I can't allow you to tell them about it,” he said, gently picking her up and laying her on her bed. “My apologies, but I must insist that you partake of my hospitality a little longer,” he said, even though she was asleep. Watching the woman for a moment, he sighed. “Sorry, girl,” he said, swiftly searching her. He systematically removed her rings, bangles, ornaments and earrings. To be sure, he removed her skirt and wrap, leaving her in the thin, tight purple body suit. Unable to resist, he gently stroked a fingertip from her lips, down her throat, between her breasts, over her belly and down her smooth thigh. Later, my beauty, he promised, covering her with a blanket.
 
Tossing her items into her bags, he grabbed the bags and dragged them outside. Two of his men loaded them up on a pack horse, and rode off to dispose of them. “Well, no turning back now,” he muttered. Pushing any doubt from his mind, he focused on his goals.
 
-
 
“Phew!” exhaled Merrill, breaking the surface of the small lake. After the hard climb through the Razor Peaks, and the sweating in the odd desert at the core of the range, followed by the hard labor of hacking a trail through the forest, she was eager for a cooling, cleaning dip in the water. It was apparent that the others were, too. No sooner had they found a small spit of rocky waterfront than the party had stripped off their clothes and dove into the water.
 
Clear and clean, the four had splashed around in the modest pond, enjoying the spring water that fed the pond. After a half hour, Melissa had suggested that they do some laundry, and the girls had swiftly washed their clothes; and Louie's as well. Now, the clothes were drying, and the four were enjoying another swim. Merrill was about ready to call it enough for the day, having cooled off, cleaned up, and drank enough water to satisfy her thirst.
 
Stroking her way to the narrow pebble beach, she walked out of the water, finding that Genie was already out, preparing a fire to cook some of the fish they had caught earlier. “Fish for dinner, eh?” she asked the red-haired barbarian. The woman nodded.
 
“Yeah,” she said simply.
 
“Where are Louie and Melissa?” she asked. Genie tossed her head toward the mouth of the run-off that drained the pond. “They're over there, checking the depth and flow to see if we raft or wade,” she said. Merrill looked over, seeing the two standing in thigh-deep water pointing to various things and debating. Blinking, she realized that for the last hour, it had never occurred to her that they were all naked. When did that happen? she wondered. Thinking back, she realized that she and the other girls had stopped being so careful around him after the incident at the castle.
 
Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw Louie put his arm around Melissa to steady her as they waded toward the other side of the run-off. Melissa made no move to remove it, and even leaned in toward him some. “Something wrong, Merrill?” came Genie's voice.
 
“N…no, nothing, Genie,” she stammered. Genie grunted, clearly not believing her.
 
“You and Melissa both had…slept with him, right?” she asked quietly, blushing. Genie nodded.
 
“Yeah,” she confirmed. “Why ask?” she wondered.
 
“Is…I mean, does…” she trailed off.
 
“He's a little inexperienced, but I can tell you I have never cum harder than I did with Louie,” said the barbarian woman calmly. “With some practice, he will be one hell of a ride,” she grinned lecherously. “Thinking of giving him a try, Merrill?” she asked, half teasingly.
 
“No!” retorted Merrill. When Genie stared at her, unconvinced, she amended the statement. “Well, not exactly,” she said. Genie kept staring. “Fine! I've thought about it,” she admitted.
 
“It would be good for you,” said the taller woman conversationally, “but you need to be careful,” she warned. Merrill frowned.
 
“Careful? Is he rough?” she wondered. Genie laughed.
 
“No, he's not rough,” she said. “But, he is well-hung, and you aren't that big. If you aren't careful, and he isn't gentle, he could hurt you,” she said. Merrill gulped. “Still, Louie wouldn't hurt you deliberately, so if you make sure to prepare, it should be fine,” she said. “I can tell you that if you can't enjoy it with Louie, you will never enjoy it,” she baited the girl. Merrill wasn't sure what to say to that.
 
“Prepare?” she asked instead. “How do I do that?” she wondered. Genie glanced at the small thief.
 
“Do you want to know?” she asked her. Slowly, Merrill nodded. Genie smiled, beginning her lecture. For the next ten minutes, Merrill remained tomato red, though her nipples perked up and her lower lips swelled and her pussy grew hot and tingly at the mental images that Genie's words put in her mind. As Genie finished up, though, she jerked in surprise.
 
“You mean, inside, like…?” she gaped. Genie nodded.
 
“It's the easiest way, it feels the best, and it makes clean-up easier,” she said. Merrill stared, bug-eyed at the careless tone of Genie.
 
“But, we could get pregnant!” she hissed. Genie shrugged.
 
“If you are careful, it isn't much of an issue,” she said. “In Melissa's case, her oath protects her from that,” she said. “In the end, there are even some herbs you can take to prevent that,” she explained. “Though, none of them grow around here,” she recalled.
 
“But, what if we get pregnant?!” she demanded in a strangled tone. Genie considered that.
 
“Then I guess we get pregnant,” she said. Always kind of wondered what being a mother would be like, she thought reflectively. “Worry about it when - if - it happens, hmm?” she suggested. Merrill looked back, seeing Melissa and Louie making out.
 
“Maybe…” mumbled the thief thoughtfully. Genie tended to the fish, smiling as she saw Merrill watching the two.
 
“You know,” baited Genie, “neither Melissa nor I said you had to do it,” she observed. Merrill scowled. “We certainly aren't going to force you, you know,” added the strong swordswoman. Over by the run-off, the make-out session was ending, the smell of the cooking fish drawing the two closer to the camp. Making a face as Melissa and Louie swam up, Merrill grabbed her panties, quickly putting them on before grabbing the plates and helping the still-naked Genie dish out the fish.
 
As they ate, the party discussed their next move. Louie and Melissa were sure that the run-off was deep enough to support a raft, and with plenty of wood to work with, and a pond full of fish and the woods full of small game to feed them, they decided to establish a semi-permanent camp and fashion a raft. Sitting around the fire well after the fish had been consumed, the four talked and joked among themselves, feeling comfortable and happy.
 
As they bedded down, Louie found himself holding a still-naked Melissa, a blanket over the two of them, the stars bright overhead. Melissa was curled up against his chest, his hands on her lower back as the priestess idly rubbed his chest. Against her lower belly, she could feel his member harden. Smiling in anticipation, she rubbed her hard nipples against his chest as she leaned up and kissed him. More sure of what was happening, Louie responded eagerly to her advances, letting his hands roam over her back from the curve of her toned ass to the back of her neck. Melissa moaned as she felt him caressing her. “Louie,” she breathed between kisses, grinding her soft lower belly against his completely-erect shaft.
 
Surprising her, he rolled them over so she was on the bottom and he was above her, her legs spread so her entrance was unprotected. Not that Melissa minded. Giggling softly, she felt his tip poke her wet flower as he balanced himself. “Mm,” hummed the girl, feeling him press forward into her tight passage. Melissa locked her legs around his waist, the better to insure that she got what she wanted. Louie worked his dick deeper into her pussy, generating a constant stream of sighs, gasps, yelps, moans and grunts from the girl. When he finally bottomed out, Melissa hissed in arousal. “Fuck me, Louie,” she husked wantonly.
 
Louie did as she asked, pounding into her fast and hard, lightly biting and sucking on her neck and breasts as he did so. Melissa cooed happily as she experienced a moderate orgasm on her way to a bigger, stronger one. Oh, this is much better than doing it on his lap, thought the priestess absently. Louie could drive deeper into her, thrust harder, and had greater access to her naked flesh in this position. I wonder if there are even better positions? she thought to wonder before Louie drove all thought from her mind with his hard member and his mouth. Wet squishing sounds filled the camp as the two rutted. Neither thought to care if Genie or Merrill were awake or not.
 
What seemed like an instant later, Louie felt his ball sack tighten, and holding himself deep inside the blonde, he released his full load. “Melissa!” he growled possessively, spurt after spurt of thick goo flooding into her.
 
“Yes! Yes! Give me all of it, Louie! Make me yours, my Champion!” begged Melissa as she succumbed to a powerful orgasm. “Fill me with your seed! Use me for your pleasure! I am yours, my Champion! All yours!” she screamed out her release.
 
“Melissa! You are mine!” growled Louie, the last of his load forcing its way into her completely filled womb. For an instant, Melissa felt an odd sort of tingle race through her - almost like when she had taken her vows in the Mylee order. Chalking it up to her orgasm, she fought to stay conscious as she slowly floated down from heaven. Mylee, that was incredible! I should have taken High Priestess Jenny's advice long ago! thought the dazed blonde. Louie used an arm to hold her fast as he rolled over, resting her limp, hot body on top of his as he caught his breath.
 
“Wow, Melissa,” he panted several minutes later, “that was amazing,” he marveled. Melissa smiled a languid smile.
 
“You're really amazing yourself, Louie,” she said carelessly.
 
“I never knew that you felt that way,” he clarified. Melissa shrugged.
 
“I am your Follower, Louie,” she said, basking in the glow of a well-made orgasm. “I am forever yours until we both die,” she yawned. “No matter what else may happen, I will always be by your side, my Champion,” she mumbled, succumbing to sleep. Louie yawned as well.
 
“Well, that certainly makes me feel better,” he said to himself, closing his eyes. In minutes, both were asleep. Across the fire from them, Genie and Merrill were both wide awake, and were each privately dwelling on what had just happened; though their thoughts were going in different directions.
 
-
 
In the inner chapel of the head temple of the Mylee order, a chestnut-haired woman was conducting the evening service for the newly joined priestesses. The chapel was smaller than the main sanctuary, though the idol of their god was larger. Before her, twelve newly-sworn novices were learning the ways of the temple. As the High Priestess was teaching them the evening prayers to be offered to Mylee before bed, she suddenly stopped, turning to face the statue of her god. Tilting her head, she was absolutely silent, though the dozen girls thought that they heard a whisper fill the room, though the words were indistinct and impossible to make out.
 
A moment later, the older woman bowed to the statue, before turning back to the new sisters in the order. Seeing a smile on the face of their highest superior, the dozen girls waited for her to continue. Instead of continuing her instructions on the nightly prayers they would give before bed each night, she changed tactics on them.
 
“I will finish teaching you the evening prayers tomorrow night,” said the priestess. “Right now, I want to talk to you about the highest honor you can have in our order: that of a Follower to a Valiant Champion.” Seeing that the recruits were listening, she continued. “This temple has been blessed by our god with two ordained priestesses, senior Priestesses Isabelle and Melissa. Neither are here right now, both serving their champions as their oaths demand. One of them has just been honored by Mylee himself with the blessings of our god, and is therefore our temple's second High Priestess.”
 
“High Priestess?” asked a high-voiced girl with reddish-blonde hair.
 
“Yes, my daughter?” asked Jenny.
 
“Which priestess is it?” wondered the new girl. Jenny smiled.
 
“That is for Mylee to make clear to the order in his own time,” she replied. “Tell me, do you have any idea of what it means to be given a Valiant Champion?” she asked the young girls in the chapel. All of them mutely shook their heads. Jenny hummed. “Then listen carefully, and I will tell you what it means to be a Follower,” she said. I will not let another transgression like Isabelle's happen, she vowed to herself and Mylee.
 
-
 
In a tent in a well-made camp, a small girl suddenly sat up, her hand on her staff. Not far from her, a butter-blonde woman likewise sat up, looking around with a confused, worried look. “What…?” began the blonde.
 
“You felt it, too?” came Lily's voice.
 
“I…felt something,” said the blonde. Around the two, six other girls stirred.
 
“What was that?” asked a sleepy voice.
 
“I think…it was Mylee,” said Isabelle, feeling uneasy for some reason. “It felt like when I took my oaths,” she said.
 
“You thought so too?” asked another girl, sitting up.
 
“If it was Mylee, why did Lily sense it?” wondered a third.
 
“I don't know, Gannet,” said Isabelle, looking at the small sorceress. Lily herself was digging in her dress, next to her bedroll. A moment later, she pulled out a small charm, placed it on her palm, and cast a spell. For a moment, the charm glowed brightly, but then it died down. Sighing, Lily lay back on her bedroll.
 
“What was that charm for?” wondered one of the other girls.
 
“It doesn't matter,” sighed Lily, frustrated. “Whatever happened blocked out the readings,” she said sourly. From just outside the tent, a voice spoke up.
 
“Are you ok in there?” asked Littler.
 
“Yes, prince Littler,” responded Isabelle quickly. Lily pulled her blanket back over her, intent on getting some more sleep. “Nothing to worry about,” Isabelle assured the prince.
 
“That's good to hear,” said Littler.
 
“Do you want to change watches now?” asked Isabelle, already reaching for her battle dress.
 
“I'm fine,” Littler said.
 
“Then, might I stand watch with you for a while, my champion?” she asked, swiftly donning her dress over her loincloth-like panties.
 
“If you want to, Isabelle,” said the prince, sounding a little surprised. Rising swiftly, Isabelle easily stepped through the closely-set bedrolls of the other priestesses and Lily.
 
“I expect the rest of you to get what sleep you can,” she said sternly to the six apprentice priestesses. “We have a long ride tomorrow morning,” she reminded them.
 
“And maybe you have one tonight,” came a barely-heard whisper. Lily, thought Isabelle, gritting her teeth.
 
“Sleep well, Lily,” said the blonde tightly.
 
Outside the tent the girls shared, Isabelle found Littler sitting beside the banked fire. A smaller tent beside the larger one was for Jackinson and Littler, though Littler had the watch at the moment. Isabelle sat down beside Littler, catching the prince's face in profile. She shivered as a tingle raced down her spine and exploded in her groin. “What is on your mind, Isabelle?” wondered Littler.
 
“Nothing in particular,” said the blonde. “I just wanted to sit with you for a bit,” said the priestess. Littler inclined his head. Taking a breath, Isabelle took the plunge. “Is my presence unwelcome, my champion?” she asked him directly. Littler blinked.
 
“Of course not, Isabelle,” he assured her. “Why would you think that?” he wondered. She considered her words.
 
“The other night, you wouldn't look at me when we shared the room in the inn. What is a woman to think when her champion won't even look at her?” she asked him.
 
“You were…undressed at the time, Isabelle,” said Littler, his tone pained. “It would be disrespectful to ogle a priestess of Mylee,” he dodged. Isabelle was having none of that.
 
“Perhaps if it were just any priestess, my prince,” she agreed, “I, however, am your Follower. It is perfectly fine for you to look at me when and as you please, my champion,” she hinted. Littler blinked at her words and tone. “A Follower must know her Champion…intimately,” she said, leaning closer to him. “I am worried that you consider me to be unworthy to be your Follower,” she said.
 
“That's not it at all, Isabelle!” insisted Littler. Isabelle leaned closer.
 
“I am here to support you in all ways, my champion,” she went on, her lips touching his ear. “When my Champion has need of comfort and support, I will gladly serve my champion,” promised the girl. Littler gulped as Isabelle's lips touched the corner of his mouth.
 
“Isabelle,” he breathed, his pants feeling too tight all of a sudden.
 
“My Champion appears to need comfort and release,” she husked, boldly reaching over to caress his hard member through his pants. “I am eager to perform my duties to my Champion,” she whispered in his ear, kissing him as she used her free hand to guide his hand to her breast. Oh, god am I ever eager! she thought to herself, knowing that her pussy was already soaking her underwear. “Please, my Champion, I am yours,” she almost begged him.
 
To her surprise, Littler suddenly stood, grabbing her hand and pulling her toward the supply wagon. Once they were on the far side of the wagon, he turned her toward him, kissing her hard on the mouth. Isabelle opened her lips, allowing him to thrust his tongue into her mouth as his hands clumsily worked her dress off her. Eager to have what she had wanted for so long, she helped him, her dress falling to the grass in short order. With a tug, she pulled the cloth covering her sex free, leaving it hanging from the thin silk cord around her waist before she went to work on his pants.
 
While she struggled with his pants, Littler seized her breasts in his hands, massaging them roughly as he sucked and licked her nipples. He was rougher than Isabelle had expected, but she ignored the occasional spike of pain from too-rough a squeeze of her nipple or an accidental nip of the teeth on a turgid point. Finally, she had his member free. Stroking it, she liked what she felt. A little smaller than I had thought, and thicker, but nice all the same, thought the blonde, carefully squeezing his balls. Littler hissed, turning her to face the wagon and pressing on her back. Obediently, she bent forward, grabbing the spokes of the wheel of the wagon for support as she felt him grip her hips.
 
My first time with my prince! she thought eagerly, feeling the blunt tip of his erection probe her wet slit. She bit her lip to silence a hiss as he thrust forward but got no penetration due to being misaligned with her oozing sex. Reaching back between her legs, she grabbed his cock, positioning it correctly at her opening. Immediately, Littler shoved forward, forcing his man meat into her tight passage. “Ugh!” she and he grunted in unison. Biting her lip, she tried to relax herself as much as possible as he frantically thrust into her, her juice gradually coating his rod, allowing him to penetrate her more easily and deeper with each thrust. Ouch! thought Isabelle, wincing at the pain. I hoped it would be better the first time, but I guess I should be glad that I don't have a maidenhead to worry about. I can only imagine how Melissa's first time with Louie was, she soothed herself.
 
Littler was panting already, completely immersed in the feeling of having his very first woman. He had often wondered what it would be like, and to tell the truth, he had fantasized about Isabelle several times. Now, here he was, taking her cherry on a trail in a neighboring kingdom while she was bent over and grasping a supply wagon wheel. She's so tight! he thought excitedly, hammering into her frantically. He barely realized it when he came, filling her with his cum. God, that feels incredible! I can't wait to do this again! he thought deliriously.
 
Isabelle blinked, feeling a warm, wet flood fill her sex. Already? she wondered. It had just started to feel good for her, and she was nowhere close to a climax. To her disappointment, she could feel his cock softening in her passage. Well, the women did say that it took a man a while to develop staying power, she told herself. When Littler pulled himself from her tender passage, she straightened, feeling some fluid spurt from her sex. I didn't think to bring anything to clean up with, she thought, mildly annoyed at the oversight. Biting back a sigh, she re-affixed her cover and turned to Littler, seeing him catching his breath. “How do you feel now, my champion?” she asked him, “Better?” she smiled a little.
 
“Much!” he grinned at her. “That was…wow!” he said reverently. Isabelle felt a tingle at his tone. “You…said we could do this…whenever I wanted?” he asked. Isabelle nodded.
 
“Yes, my champion,” she confirmed.
 
“And it isn't going to cause trouble with the temple?” he pressed. Isabelle nodded.
 
“It is my duty, my prince,” she once more confirmed, picking up her dress and slipping into it. Littler pulled the blonde to him, kissing her again.
 
“I…appreciate that, Isabelle,” he breathed, touching her cheek. She smiled.
 
“I am your Follower, my Champion,” she said. Why did I have to foreswear my oaths just to spite Melissa? she thought sadly. Because of that, those will never be more than words. If I had only been content to savor her suffering over her being given Louie, she thought before shaking those thoughts aside. Littler had straightened himself out, and the two returned to the fire. Before long, Littler was nodding off. Silently, Isabelle guided his head to her lap, and in moments, he was asleep, leaving Isabelle alone with her thoughts, which turned to contemplating what Melissa must be experiencing with her champion.
 
-
 
Louie broke the surface of the pond, sighing happily. It was their third day of raft building, and he judged that they had another two or three to go. The group had fallen into a routine. It started with breakfast before Genie and he went out and selected, felled and dragged back the tree trunks for the raft. Merrill and Melissa cleared the logs of limbs, cut triangle notches in the trunks, tied the base logs to steady them, and drove cross-tie sections into the triangle notches to lock it all together. Evening meant a swim in the pond, a good meal, and some casual talk around the fire as they drifted off to sleep.
 
Louie found that he ended up with a girl in his arms every night; it was something that he could easily get used to. The night before, Merrill had unceremoniously laid down on his chest, refusing to look at him or speak to him. Mentally shrugging, he had kept on talking with Genie and Melissa, distractedly doing the same thing with Merrill that he did with Melissa and Genie. Merrill had responded a lot like the other two women did, though she did not reciprocate the attention.
 
Right now, the small girl was fixing supper with the help of Melissa, the two talking together softly. Genie had gone to check some of their traps, having chosen to swim across the pond rather than walk around. “Hey, Louie! Give me a hand,” came her voice. Turning, he saw her wave to him from the far side of the pond. He swam toward her, wondering what she could possibly need help with when checking traps.
 
Climbing out of the cooling lake, he scrambled up the mud and shale bank to the grassy strip near the tree line. Ignoring the mud that clung to his feet from his emergence from the lake, he made his way to where Genie was standing. She was waiting for him next to a large poplar, standing on a bed of thick, soft mossy and miniature ferns. Louie knew that the snares had been set farther back along a flow-off that joined the lake, and was curious about what Genie needed help with. “What did you need a hand with?” he asked her. Genie smiled at him.
 
“I wanted you to help me with something,” she said, reaching out to caress his dick, which was already semi-hard, just from seeing Genie in her naked glory. Her sword-toughened hand swiftly brought him to full erection as she leaned into him, kissing him. When Louie wrapped his arms around her waist, she firmly pulled back, though she didn't stop caressing his shaft. “Not so fast, Louie,” she cautioned him. “I want to teach you a new skill,” she said, guiding him down to the soft moss and ferns.
 
Louie blinked when Genie knelt before him as he sat on the soft ground cover. “N…new skill?” he breathed. Genie nodded.
 
“Sometimes, a girl like some foreplay, Louie,” the red-head lectured him. “And other times, she wants some variety in her sex,” she went on. “So, I think you should learn some other ways to please your girls,” she finished.
 
“Like what?” he gulped, half excited, half nervous. Genie leered at him.
 
“Like this,” she said, bending forward to engulf his swollen glans in her mouth, sucking gently as she ran her tongue all around the large, wide tip. Her hands rested on his hips, and she could feel him tremble as his hands instinctively clasped her head. Why do they always do that? she wondered fleetingly. Disregarding the irrelevant thought, she slowly began to bob her head, taking in more and more of his length as she did. Won't be able to get him all in; at least, not until I practice some, she realized. Louie was not the most endowed man she had ever seen, though he was the most endowed man she had ever done this kind of thing with.
 
Louie wasn't thinking of anything save how incredible Genie's oral attention felt. It's incredible! It feels just as good as having sex with her, but in a different way! he babbled silently. Out loud, grunts and groans filled the air around the two, mixing with soft slurps and muffled feminine moans of arousal. When Genie felt his tip close off her air supply by filling her throat, she decided enough was enough. Her pussy was swollen and hot, leaking girl cum in impatient need. Pushing hard, she removed his proud man meat from her mouth. “You need to remember to give as well as get, if you expect to have this kind of fun more than once, Louie,” she husked to him, drool and some pre-cum leaking from her mouth.
 
“How?” he panted, his dick throbbing. With the flat of her palm, she pushed him down so he was lying flat on the soft, cool greenery. Turning, Genie swung her knee over his face, settling with her hips at his face, and his tool rubbing her cheek.
 
“Just do as I tell you, Louie,” she instructed, absently pumping his shaft with her hand. “Have you ever seen a girl's sex up close?” she asked him, turning to look back over her shoulder and hips at him. Seeing him mutely shake his head, she hummed. “Not surprising, I suppose,” she thought out loud. “But, not a problem, either,” she said. Reaching between her legs with one hand, she delicately stroked her puffy lips once.
 
“This is a girl's sex, Louie,” she began. “These are the outer lips,” she said, spreading her puffy, swollen labia gently to reveal the pink inner parts. “When a girl is feeling horny, they usually get puffy like this,” Genie noted, pausing to lick the frill of Louie's manhood. “Inside, you need to know what's what or the girl won't be happy. Most important is this part here,” said the strong swordswoman, her fingertip gently indicating a stiff nub at the top of her sex. “This is even more sensitive than the tip of your dick, and when you are pleasing a girl, you will need to pay it a lot of attention. Not all girls' nubs are identical, but they are all in the same place, so be sure you can find it.”
 
“O...ok,” gulped Louie, studying the stiff nub that protruded from a small nest of skin. Genie's fingers moved on.
 
“Right below it is where we piss from, so leave it alone; unless your girl likes hers being played with,” she added. Once more, her fingers migrated onward. “And here is our entrance,” she said, feeling her arousal grow. Daintily, she eased a fingertip into her passage. Genie could feel her arousal seeping out as she carefully spread her pussy open to give him a better view. Enough instructions; let's see what he has learned, she thought hotly. “You got all that, Louie?” she asked him, her tone soaked in desire.
 
“Y…yeah, Genie,” he replied hoarsely. It's so pink! And smells so good!
 
“Then why don't you give it some attention while I give you some attention?” growled Genie, immediately swallowing his tip again. Louie didn't need a second invitation, pulling her hips down so her sex covered his mouth, his tongue and lips immediately assailing her flower. As he worked on her, Genie felt a small orgasm run through her.
 
Once more pulling her mouth off his tool, she swallowed her mouthful of drool and made a suggestion. “You could think of it as a ripe peach, Louie,” she suggested. “Use your tongue to collect some juice from my peach,” she breathed. Instantly, she felt his tongue ram into her pussy, which caused her passage to clench in pleasure. Feeling the slightly-rough invader wiggle around in her passage in a way a dick never could, Genie came again, deeper and more powerful than she had before. Instinctively, her mouth returned to his throbbing shaft, bobbing up and down enthusiastically as she used one hand to stroke his shaft, and the other hand to caress his large balls, her body balanced on her elbows.
 
Drunk on the taste of her cum and high on the scent of her arousal, Louie came far sooner than he might have otherwise, flooding Genie's mouth with thick, potent cum. Without pausing, Genie gulped it down, finding that the salty taste of his cum made her want more. It occurred to her that his was the first cum she liked swallowing. Before, she had just swallowed to keep from having to clean herself off afterwards, but with him, she wanted to swallow it. This realization gave her another orgasm, her third in less than a half hour.
 
As she recovered from her third orgasm, she realized that his dick was still hard in her mouth, even though he had blown a load. Using her lips to milk the shaft for every last drop, she pulled her lips off his shaft, promising herself that she would get more of that treat later, and clumsily turned around to bring her messy pussy into position for some deeper penetration. “Louie,” she murmured, impaling herself on his proud manhood. In one shot, he penetrated her from her entrance to her cervix, his tip ramming into the gate of her womb. Genie hissed in pleasure. “That's what I want,” the barbarian girl purred. “Treat me good, Louie,” she said, beginning to ride him. “Give me a belly full of your cum, just like you did Melissa,” she growled in his ear before kissing him passionately.
 
In response, Louie began to jerk his hips up to meet her, increasing both of their pleasure. “You want it, you got it, Genie!” he panted, grabbing her breasts and kneading them firmly, his forefingers and thumbs working her nipples aggressively. “I'll fill you to overflowing!” he promised, feeling his second release building steadily.
 
“Do it!” seconded Genie aggressively, arching her back to shove her tits into his face. Ever quick to grasp an unspoken request, Louie latched onto the nearest nipple, sucking on it almost painfully. “I want to feel my womb filled with Louie seed!” she howled, a fourth orgasm blanketing her senses. As her tight, hot passage went mad on his frantically pumping member, Louie gave her her wish, blowing his full load directly into the tall, strong woman's unprotected womb.
 
“Louie!” wheezed Genie, a fifth orgasm tearing her rational thoughts to shreds as she felt him fire spurt after spurt into her deepest reaches. So good! was the sum of what her rational mind could manage before her quivering body slumped down on top of the sweating, panting Louie. Minutes passed. Eventually, Louie managed to roll Genie off him and stand shakily.
 
“Holy shit,” he breathed. That was unbelievable! he thought, staggering into the woods to check the snare. I wonder if Melissa or Merrill would react like that? he thought absently, finding a rabbit in the snare. Collecting the animal, he re-set the snare and made his way back to Genie, finding the woman sitting up, a strangely content smile on her lips. “You ok, Genie?” he asked. Looking at him, she gave him the most unguarded smile he had ever seen from her.
 
“Perfect, Louie,” she assured him, standing with fluid grace and stretching. Looking at her tight body, he saw that he had left some marks on her breasts.
 
“Um, sorry about leaving those marks,” he apologized. Glancing at her impressive attributes, she shrugged.
 
“Don't bother; I like them,” she grinned at him. “I'll grab the fish from the catch, and we'll go get some supper,” she directed. He nodded as she moved to the mouth of the shallow inlet brook, reaching under the water's surface to fish the catches from the woven catch they had fashion. Pulling up two modest-sized trout, she swiftly broke their necks. “Let's swim back,” she said. Louie nodded, walking into the water, rabbit in hand. Together, the two swam back across the lake in the last of the sunlight, finding Merrill and Melissa had the cooking gear set up and were waiting for them by the fire.
 
“Figure two, maybe three days, and we're off to cross the Loch,” mused Louie after supper, Melissa resting in his arms. Genie was already asleep, a smile on her face, while Merrill seemed a little distracted.
 
“Uh, yeah, I can't wait,” she replied, staring up at the bright stars overhead.
 
“Once we cross the Loch, it should only be a month or so to Ohfun's border, and then another few weeks to reach the capital,” Melissa contributed.
 
“And learn what awaits us,” Merrill brooded. Melissa made a non-verbal inquisitive sound. “No telling if they will greet us with open arms or throw us in whatever is left of the dungeon,” she reminded the priestess.
 
“I guess that is just what we have to risk,” shrugged Melissa, unconsciously snuggling closer to Louie. “Hopefully, Ila will have calmed them down some,” she added.
 
“Ila's probably taken care of that a long time ago,” said Louie optimistically. “She is the most incredible negotiator I have ever seen!” he enthused. “I always ask her to haggle for me when I need to purchase something,” he shared.
 
“Why does that no surprise me?” came Merrill's cynical reply, though it lacked its normal venom. “Still, she'll have to be one hell of a negotiator to smooth that over!” she scoffed. “I'd just as soon not get thrown in a damp hole if it's all the same to you,” she repeated.
 
“Well, it will just be one more adventure, won't it?” Melissa tried to put the best face on the possible repercussions to their return.
 
“Not that they are likely to risk crossing your order by imprisoning one of their ordained priestesses,” scoffed Merrill.
 
“Don't worry, Merrill,” Louie said, reaching over to squeeze her shoulder. “I'll talk to my old man and Aunt Jenny before the rest of you come into the city, and if they throw anyone in the dungeon, I'll make sure it is just me,” he promised. “After all, I was the one who made that thing fall,” he said.
 
To his surprise and confusion, Merrill shook her head. “No, Louie,” she said quietly, “we made that thing fall - all of us. And we're comrades, so we're all in this together.” Melissa raised her head from Louie's chest, staring at Merrill in surprise.
 
“Merrill?” she asked softly. The small thief burrowed under her blanket.
 
“Night, Melissa; Louie,” she cut off the question from Melissa.
 
-