Love Hina Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Dr Who ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A wheezing sound could be heard as a big blue policeman's box suddenly appeared in an alley behind a shop. A man stepped out of the box and looked around. He put a strange looking device in his pocket and locked the police box. He was clad in black pants, black shirt and a black jacket. But this was no ordinary man. For he was a time lord, the doctor, as some called him. He was praised by some and feared by others. For some, the doctor brought help, others, death. He walked out of the alley and looked around.
 
[Doctors p.o.v]
 
Ahh! Nakomi, I'd wanted to come here for some time. I heard from (shudder) rose that this place is beautiful. I decided to go for a drink before I do anything. Traveling in the T.A.R.D.I.S would do that to you. I decided to wander around for a bit, try to figure out where the nearest pub was. I wandered down the street for a bit, until I bumped into a lady, knocking whatever stuff she was carrying on the ground.
 

 
I crouched down to help her when I noticed what she looks like. When I was a young timelord, we would often hear stories of gods and goddess' visiting earth and such, but I never expected to find one here. “I'm so sorry” she said picking up her stuff. “That's alright, luv” I said crouching down to get the last item. As I did, some how my sonic screwdriver fell out of my pocket. The lady caught it and said “here, you dropped this”, passing it to me. I took it and said with a smug smile “thanks belldandy, first class goddess with no restrictions” “how did you know that? I didn't tell anyone about that?” I grinned and said “easy, there was something about you that made me realize who you are” she stammered at first before she composed herself and said “please don't tell anyone about this” “okay then” I said walking away “who are you? I didn't catch your name?” I turned and said “I'm the doctor” and walked off.