Love Hina Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Dr Who ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I found a pub about 5 minutes later called song o' the sea. I went in and sat down at the counter and a gruff glassgow looking man came up and said “ai whaddya want laddie?” “I'll have a scotch” “comin right up” he returned with my drink. I took a sip and was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I didn't have to turn to know who it was “yes, belldandy whaddya want?” “I want to come with you” “you sure about that? I mean its dangerous around me” “you know who I am, what I can do” “ah” I said grabbing one last swig “good point” putting the money on the counter and leaving with belldandy in tow “what about your sisters?” “They can find us” we went around a corner and were greeted by her two sisters', urd and skuld “who are you and where do you think you're going?” “Lessee, I'm the doctor and this young lady has decided to accompany me so bye” I said heading towards the T.A.R.D.I.S but was stopped by urd “belldandys not going anywhere with you” “you sure about that luv, seems the lady's made up her mind, you can come with us if you want. But either way she's going” I said pointing out that belldandy was heading inside my machine.
“All right, only because I don't trust you alone with her” “me too” said an enthusiastic skuld.
We went inside and all three said in unison “this place is a lot bigger on the inside” “it's a dimensional thing” I said heading over to the controls “so where do ya want to go to now?” I asked to no one in particular “this thing actually fly's?” asked urd which pissed me off just a bit “appearances can be deceiving, so as I said before, where to?” bell came over to the console and said “I heard of a place called hinata. I always wanted to visit” “any year in particular?” “Not really” “okay then, lets go” I said toggling a few switches.
The Tardis shook for a second and stopped “that's it?” said urd quizzically “that's it, you go out those doors you'll find it's the hinata city and the year 2005” “okay” they said opening the door. The doctor stood at the controls noticing that they were smoking “bloody hell” “what's wrong doctor?” asked bell “the gravitational circuit is malfunctioning, stupid machine” I said hitting the Tardis controls “okay, I'm going to see if I can find some one to help us. If we can't then we're stuck” I said opening the door first.
 
[Normal p.o.v]
 
A wheezing sound could be heard as the Tardis started to rematerialize. Unfortunately keitaro urashima, third time loser was being chased by one naru narusegawa. “Get back here pervert!!” she yelled after him “ahh!! Someone help me” he yelled as he slammed into a big blue box which had suddenly appeared in front of him. Naru catches up with him but is about to hit him when a strange man pops out and says “hi `ooh`re you?” he gets out of the box and is followed by three strange-looking women. This guy must be some kind of sick fuck thought naru. She forgot all about keitaro and went after the new guy. She tried to hit him but he grabbed her fist. “It's been a while” says a voice from the stairs “hey haruka how's it been?“ “Dealing with them it's a pain in the ass” “ah well, can't win `em all” “who the hell are you?” naru practically screamed “I'm the doctor, these are my companions, first we have urd, then we have belldandy, and finally skuld” “wait a minute, I've heard stories of you, they say that wherever you go, death follows” I sighed and said “don't look to much into it” “so doctor, what are you doing here, in this time?” “Their (pointing to the goddess') idea” “oh” “by the way, we need somewhere to stay” “how come?” “The Tardis is malfunctioning; I need to spend a few days to fix it” “oh alright (turns to keitaro) hey keitaro, can they stay with you guys?” “Yeah sure auntie (whack! followed by a “stop fucking calling me aunt”)” I walked over to the girls and said “alright we can stay her for a couple of days, only until I get the Tardis repaired. Keitaro going to show us around for a bit, but afterwards I'm going to find a pub” “mind if I join you?” asked urd “sure, don't matter to me”
 
2 hours later……
 
“Here we go, now that's more like it” I said. “C'mon doctor, this place is dank and dark” “oh alright, how about this one then” “see that's better”. My self and urd were standing outside a pub by the name of the lucky leprechaun. “So doctor, we goin' in or not?” “Yeah let's go, I need a drink”
 
1 hour later…….