Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Fuyuoka ❯ Entry: End ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So sue me, I want this finished. Oh well.
“Suu… Isn't this a little… I dunno… Tight?” Keitaro asked, tugging at the royal blue shirt and pants he now wore, his glasses-less eyes narrowed in worry. And indeed, the material was thick enough for proper insulation, but thin enough to showcase the ronin's large, firm muscles. The sides of the suit had red dividers that stretched from under his armpits to the middle of his hips, and the cuffs on the arms of the costume were also red.
He was thankful she'd at least put a pad to conceal his crotch's (ahem) attributes. But it was still pretty embarrassing.
“Don't worry,” Suu soothed from behind the computer in her massive, jungle lair. “It supposed to be skin-tight. Otherwise, it get blown up in battle! Anything you touch through direct skin contact is protected by your super-aura!” Keitaro nodded thoughtfully. He stiffened and blushed, just before Shinobu entered the room, quickly closing the door behind her.
“I finished sewing,” she said with a smile, and held up a long red cloak in one hand. In the other, she held a pair of swashbuckler-style red boots. Blushing slightly, she handed them to Keitaro, who mumbled a slightly embarrassed thanks as he pulled the garments on. Suu got up from the back of her computer and handed Keitaro a bright yellow belt, which he pulled on.
“I almost feel naked without the belt,” he noted with a red face, that the two girls shared with him. Suu snapped her fingers and grinned.
“Oh! I almost forgot! Silly Suu!” She ran to a tree, opened the trunk, and pulled out a large device that looked like a heavily-modified camera. She walked up to Keitaro and held the device's muzzle up to his chest. Keitaro looked worried.
“Relax, Keitaro! Is harmless!” With that, Suu pulled the trigger. A bright yellow and red light blinded the two girls, but not Keitaro. Even before it had faded, he was staring at the strange symbol now on his chest. Suu grinned.
“You say symbol means your family. Why not wear it?”
“Well… It was something they wore into battle,” Keitaro mused, looking at the red and yellow S-shield on his chest thoughtfully. He then smiled at her.
“Thank you, Suu!” Suu grinned back.
“No problem! But, I must do the back, too!” Suu moved and fired the device again, and now on the back of Keitaro's cape was an all-yellow S-shield. She giggled as Shinobu smiled, starry-eyed.
“You… You look wonderful, Keitaro-sempai,” she gasped. Keitaro blushed a little, and smiled.
“Thanks… Now, for my hair.” Keitaro quickly ran his hands through his brown locks, arranging them in a complex manner. The most prominent aspect was the single curved “cowlick” that resembled a blade, curving up and back from his forehead. The “speed spike” arrangement of the other locks made his hair resemble a bird's feathers. He smiled as the two younger girls nodded approvingly.
“If you change the tone of your voice a little… And stoop down as Keitaro… No one will be able to tell the two of you apart!” Keitaro smiled and nodded.
“So, in this guise… No one will ever suspect that Keitaro Urashima could ever be… Uh…” He blinked and shrugged. “What should I call my alter-ego?”
“You can figure that out later, Sempai,” Shinobu smiled, as Suu began giggling in the background and praising her genius. “For now though… You'll just be a guardian angel for whoever needs you.” Keitaro nodded and smiled.
“I like that…” Shinobu gestured to the roof opening.
“Well… Go try it out, won't you?” She pressed. Keitaro smiled hugely, as he held his hands up, like a swimming champion on the diving board. Slowly at first, but gaining speed, he ascended, and flew up through the window and into the clear blue sky.
Down below, Shinobu blushed and smiled impishly.
“Damn that suit makes his butt look good…”
The journey is only beginning…