Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Tsuruko? What's wrong?” asked the man, stepping into the private room in the Aoyama estate proper. “You sounded upset on the phone,” he added. “And why did you say we couldn't talk outside of your home?” he wondered, crossing to kneel in front of his wife.
 
“I am sorry,” apologized Tsuruko, bowing to him. “But this is not something that may be spoken of outside the walls of the Aoyama home,” she said. Her husband eyed his wife.
 
“You are kind of scaring me, dear,” he said. Eyeing her clothes, he frowned. “And why are you dressed up in a formal kimono?” he wondered.
 
“Formal occasions demand formal dress,” she said quietly.
 
“What is this about?” asked the man plaintively. His eyes fell to the sword that lay by her side. Instead of the simple, clean katana she had carried and used ever since he met her, this one was fancier and looked to be far, far older. “Is it about your new sword?” he tried to make light of the peculiar feeling in the room.
 
“Partially, yes,” said Tsuruko. “But before that, how is your current project going?” she asked him. He smiled.
 
“My design has been accepted by the Diet, and my boss has put me forward as the firm's chief project head,” he excitedly explained. “We have an excellent chance at the contract for the expansion, Tsuruko!”
 
“I am glad to hear that,” she said. “And how goes the office complex?” she asked. He grinned.
 
“It will open on time and come in under budget,” he said. “The client formally recognized my revisions to the design as being the reason they will be occupying the site on time without losing quarter profits, so I have received a bonus and been recognized by the head of the board.”
 
“I am happy to hear that,” smiled Tsuruko. Her husband nodded.
 
“I never believed it was possible to rise this fast,” he said.
 
“You have poured your heart and soul into your trade,” Tsuruko said quietly. “Your advancement and achievements are justly earned.”
 
“So, now that we have covered what I am doing, are you ready to tell me what this is about, Tsuruko?” he said, looking at her with some concern.
 
“As you know, my family has a long lineage,” said Tsuruko. “We were there at the beginning, and have been there ever since. You know that our family received a charter from the Emperor, and that we have slain demons, oni and evil spirits for generations, do you not?”
 
“Yes,” he nodded. “And I know that the Shinmei-ryu school of martial arts is one of the most powerful schools, but few can learn to use it,” he added. Tsuruko nodded.
 
“Yes,” confirmed Tsuruko. “Were you also aware that I - as the eldest daughter of the Aoyama line - was to inherit the school?” she asked. He frowned.
 
“That makes sense,” he said slowly, “but when you accepted my proposal, didn't your family say that your younger sister - Motoko - would take over the school in your place?” he asked. Tsuruko nodded. “So, then, why do you bring this up now?” he wondered.
 
“Something occurred a long time ago,” said Tsuruko quietly, “something we hoped would never haunt us again. But, it has come back to us.” Reaching over, she picked up the sword. “This sword is more than four hundred years old,” she said, slowly, easing it out of the ornate sheath. Her husband eyed the shiny, polished steel as it emerged from the sheath. “It is traditionally given to the head of the family style when they assume their duties as heir to the Shinmei-ryu school.”
 
“You…are planning to give it to Motoko?” guessed her husband. Tsuruko tilted the blade to the side a little, eying the temper line along the length of the razor-sharp blade. Acid-etched into the blade was the family crest. Beneath the wrappings of the hilt, she knew that a second set of etchings invoked a Shinto blessing, and concealed beneath the black iron guard was the proof marking of the blade.
 
“That…has yet to be decided,” she said.
 
“I…do not understand, Tsuruko,” her husband admitted, puzzled by her indirect speech. Tsuruko was not usually this circumspect.
 
“It may be that I will be taking up this blade,” said his wife.
 
“You? Didn't you tell me that when you became my wife, you had to give up the family art? Isn't that why Motoko hates me to this day and won't speak to me without you ordering her to? And even then, only in the most stilted and formal manner possible?” he wondered. Tsuruko said nothing. “Tsuruko, what is happening?” he wondered.
 
“Another family holds…held,” she corrected herself, “as much prestige and honor as our own, and is of equal heritage to the Aoyama line. We,” she paused, clearly choosing her words, “became rivals long ago. Our rivalry threatened to destroy the empire before it even fully formed. In an effort to mend this rift that threatened all within the empire, a mandate was given to our two houses. There was a betrayal, and death, and dishonor,” she said, eyes on the blade. “And though it has been centuries since then, we once more find ourselves back where we were that day.” Raising her eyes, she met her husband's eyes.
 
“What does…that mean?” wondered her husband, a cold knot forming in his stomach. Tsuruko slowly sheathed the blade, setting it before her; between her and him.
 
“It means,” said Tsuruko softly, slowly raising her left hand, “that you and I must talk,” whispered the woman. For a moment, he didn't grasp what he was supposed to see, but suddenly, it hit him. Her wedding ring was not on her finger.
 
“No,” he rasped out, “you…no,” he said, shaking his head. “But…your family approved our marriage!” he protested. Tsuruko nodded.
 
“I have already discussed this with the elders,” she said, “and believe me, this was not an easy decision for any of us,” said Tsuruko. “Understand that this isn't about my no longer loving you,” she said as gently as possible, “because I do love you,” she assured him. “This is about responsibility. About family,” she murmured. Her husband flinched at that last bit.
 
“Is that what this is really about?” he asked her, an edge of bitterness creeping into his voice. “It is because of our…difficulties?” he demanded. Tsuruko shook her head.
 
“No, it is not because of that,” she said quietly. Seeing his suspicious look, she made a decision. “Though I probably shouldn't, I will tell you something about that,” said Tsuruko. “It has long been known that for various reasons, those who marry into the Aoyama line develop difficulties with progeny,” said Tsuruko. Her husband blinked.
 
“What?”
 
“We do not speak of this, for what should be obvious reasons,” Tsuruko said quietly. “I only tell you now so that you understand that I mean it when I say that it is not about that issue that thing must be this way,” said the woman.
 
“If your family has known of this, then there must be a cure,” her husband blurted out.
 
“There is not a known cure,” said Tsuruko softly, “though it could be that without sustained exposure to me, you could regain the vigor you had when we first married,” said Tsuruko softly. “We…believe that is due to the manipulation of our Ki that this occurs,” she went on quietly. Curses are a hard sell these days, and with him having seen me use some techniques from the school, he will be more likely to believe that over the truth, she thought, a touch of sadness washing through her. “I…hope this is the case,” she added just above a whisper.
 
“But, I…” he began, only to fall silent. “Do I have any choice in this?” he asked her softly. Slowly, Tsuruko nodded.
 
“There are…three ways this can end,” said the woman. “We can reach an agreement between us and part ways on amicable terms,” she began, “we can fail to reach an agreement which will leave us in a position neither of us wants, or one of us can die,” finished the list. “I sincerely hope that you and I can reach an accord,” she said quietly.
 
“Tsuruko…” her husband began, only to stop when Tsuruko shook her head.
 
“I am sorry, but those are the only paths,” she said. Minutes passed. Tsuruko used some meditative techniques to remain calm and focused while her husband fidgeted. Almost twenty minutes later, he spoke.
 
“I don't have any illusions about what would happen if I fought this,” he said. “And even though this is happening, I don't want to hurt you, Tsuruko,” sighed the man, “so, let's talk this through,” he said unhappily.
 
“Thank you,” whispered Tsuruko, bowing deeply to him. “Though I know that this is not what you want to hear, you have proven yourself to be a man of honor, and I am proud to have been your wife,” she said. Straightening, she moved the sword to her side once more. “We of the Aoyama wish to keep this in house, if possible,” she began, “and to that ends, we offer you…”
 
-
 
“Coming,” called out Shinobu, hurrying from the kitchen to the front door. Reaching it, she absently wiped her hands on the apron she wore before answering the door. “Yes?” she asked as the door opened. Seeing who stood there, she blinked. “Hello, Mei,” she said, stepping aside. “Please come in,” she added, gesturing an invitation.
 
“Excuse me,” said Mei Narusegawa, slipping off her shoes just inside the door.
 
“Naru-sempai is in her room,” said Shinobu, turning toward the stairs, “I'll go…” began the girl, only to feel Mei touch her arm.
 
“No, please,” said Mei. Shinobu frowned. If she didn't come here to see Naru-sempai, then why did she come? wondered the young domestic. Shinobu looked at the younger sister more closely. Is that…a bruise? she wondered, seeing a shadow by Mei's eye.
 
“Mei, is everything ok?” wondered Shinobu. Mei waved the question off.
 
“Is Keitaro here?” she asked, guiding Shinobu into the kitchen. Maehara shook her head, automatically getting tea out for the two of them as she checked her cooking.
 
“No, something came up and he had to go to Pararakelse Island,” supplied Shinobu. “He should be back soon, though,” added the girl. I hope so, anyway! “Did you need him for something?” wondered Shinobu. Mei considered that.
 
“I…don't know,” she said, accepting a cup of tea from Shinobu. Shinobu settled in a chair across from Mei. In the light of the kitchen area, she was sure that the dark area on Mei's face was a bruise.
 
“What happened, Mei?” asked Shinobu. “Did someone attack you?” she guessed. If someone did, I will tell Motoko-sempai, decided the girl. Though Mei was not a resident of the Hinata, she was the sister of a resident, so the group felt that she was worthy of the same protection as a regular resident. A cold spike of worry shot through her as another possibility occurred to her. Surely Naru-sempai wouldn't hit her own sister! she told herself.
 
“Not attack, exactly,” said Mei softly. “It's more like…” she sighed. “What is happening here, Shinobu-san?” she asked the slightly-older girl. Shinobu considered that.
 
“Um, a lot, actually,” she admitted. “There is some stuff going on that involves Keitaro and Motoko-sempai, and…some others,” she said. And isn't that an understatement! “Why do you ask?”
 
“Does it…have anything to do with Naru's relationship with Keitaro?” Mei asked, looking up to meet Shinobu's gaze. Moments passed as Shinobu weighed her options.
 
“Yes,” she said at last, “it does.”
 
“Shinobu-san,” asked Mei directly, “is Keitaro cheating on Naru?”
 
“Of course not!” Shinobu returned instantly, “he would never do that!” protested the girl. Of course, I don't know that anything is left between them to even qualify for that, the girl thought. “Besides,” she murmured, “Naru-sempai hasn't…” she stopped, remembering who she was talking to. Mei covered her eyes with a hand as she sighed.
 
“I thought so,” murmured the girl. This would have been easier if he had been cheating on her, she thought morosely. Not that I thought he would.
 
“We have a guest?” came a voice from the doorway to the kitchen/dining room area. Looking to the door, Shinobu saw Motoko standing there, looking back and forth between the two.
 
“Motoko-sempai, you know Mei Narusegawa,” Shinobu said. Motoko nodded.
 
“I do,” she agreed. “It is good to see you, Mei,” she said. “Does Naru know you are here?” she asked.
 
“No, and I prefer it that way for the moment,” said Mei quickly. Eyeing the tall, strong swordswoman, she pursed her lips. “Motoko-san,” she said slowly, “I have heard that something has occurred that involves you and Keitaro. Is that true?” she asked.
 
“It is,” agreed Motoko, feeling her cheeks color slightly. Mei stared at her tea.
 
“And did Keitaro have anything to do with this?” she asked.
 
“He did not,” said Motoko. “Why do you ask, Mei?” wondered the older girl.
 
“Just…confirming things,” said the younger girl. Motoko moved over to the table, settling next to Shinobu. Looking closer at the girl, she spotted the dark bruise as well.
 
“You were attacked,” she said evenly. Mei jerked her head up.
 
“It was just an accident, really!” she hastily assured them. But what about next time? she asked herself. Shinobu glanced at Motoko, reading the skeptical gaze easily.
 
“If someone attacked you, Mei,” said Motoko, “tell me, and I will deal with them.”
 
“It's not like that,” Mei said uncomfortably. “It's just…” she stopped, then shook her head. “I think the food is burning,” she said suddenly, sniffing the air. Shinobu was instantly out of her chair and into the kitchen, swiftly saving the food from burning. Mei made good her escape. “I'll go call the others to supper,” she said, scurrying out the door. Motoko slowly stood and made her way to Shinobu, who was swiftly shuffling pans and dishes.
 
“Shinobu-chan,” said the warrior, “you don't think…?”
 
“I don't think so,” said Shinobu, “I mean, her own sister?” she murmured. “What could make her do that?” she asked.
 
“Narusegawa's lack of self-control, for one thing,” came a dark voice from the dining room table. Turning, they saw Kanako sitting in the chair that Shinobu had occupied not moments before.
 
“Kanako-sempai,” exhaled Shinobu, “how long have…?”
 
“Long enough,” shrugged Kanako. “As manager of this house in Onii-chan's absence, I will deal with this matter,” she said, a small, cold smile on her face.
 
“You will not,” said Motoko firmly, turning to face Kanako squarely. “Keitaro instructed me to maintain peace in this house, Kanako,” she reminded the younger sister. Kanako sent her a steady, cool stare.
 
“I have no intention of fighting her,” said Kanako. Grandma told me not to anyway, she thought resentfully. Otherwise I would have dealt with her much sooner! “Given her persistent attacks on Keitaro, I will evict her,” said Kanako.
 
“That is not your decision to make, Kanako,” Motoko said firmly. “Keitaro is the one who will make that call, since you are only a temporary manager of the Hinata,” she disagreed. Kanako's dark eyes never left Motoko's.
 
“Temporary or not, I can kick her out,” said Kanako. One way, if not another, she thought darkly.
 
“Um, aren't we jumping to conclusions?” Shinobu stepped into the verbal fray. “I mean, we don't know that it isn't like Mei said it was, do we?”
 
“It is the most logical explanation,” Kanako shrugged. And it suits my agenda, she left unsaid.
 
“But, that doesn't mean it is right!” protested Shinobu. “Isn't this the same sort of thing as Naru-sempai always jumping to the wrong conclusions about Keitaro when some accident occurs?” she pointed out desperately. Both Motoko and Kanako paused at that.
 
“Perhaps,” said Motoko. Am I really that much like Naru? thought the girl, dismayed.
 
“There is an easy way to find out,” shrugged Kanako.
 
“What's for supper, Shinobu-chan?!” came the yell of a tanned blonde blur as it rocketed through the door, landing on Motoko's back like a tiger on a deer's back. Though unlike a deer, Motoko just braced herself and withstood the normal assault by Su. Behind her came the rest of the Hinata menagerie; minus those who were away, of course. Further talk was interrupted by the arrival of the others, and while the meal was almost a normal dinner for the group, a cloud of tension hung over the table.
 
-
 
“Ugh,” groaned Haruka, slowly coming back to consciousness. Opening her eyes, she found that it was still dark. Coughing, she realized that she was breathing dusty air. Trying to breathe shallowly, she fumbled with one hand for a bandana, finding one and pulling out to hold over her mouth and nose. Almost immediately, it was easier to breathe. Oh, right, cave-in, she recalled.
 
Under her, she could feel Keitaro. Carefully laying down on him, she swiftly tied the large bandana across her face. With her air more or less filtered free of the dust, she braced her arm to take her weight off Keitaro's prone body while her other hand dug into another pocket in her shorts, pulling out a flashlight. Clicking it on, she turned her attention to Keitaro. Clenching the small light in her teeth, she swiftly checked him over.
 
As Haruka felt his head and neck, Keitaro came to. “Huh?” he wondered hazily, absently fumbling for his glasses. Unable to find the pair he had been wearing, he pulled a spare from his own pocket. Coughing, he also grabbed a bandana from his own supply, copying the wild west-like configuration that Haruka wore. “What happened, Haru?” he wondered.
 
Satisfied that he was uninjured, she turned her attention to her own situation. “Cave in,” she said, wiggling her legs. Nothing broken, and I don't think I have any soft tissue damage, either, decided the older Urashima. Can't pull my legs out, though, so I think something is trapping them, she noted. Turning her head, she shone the thin beam of light back behind her. Seeing some of the roof stones packed in sand surrounding her legs, she nodded to herself. Yep, just pinned down by the weight, determined Haruka.
 
“They booby-trapped this place?” wondered Keitaro, beginning to assess his own situation. “Never heard of that in a Turtle Cult temple before,” he muttered.
 
“Maybe this is the first, or maybe the seismological activity weakened the structure,” shrugged Haruka. “Either way, we are caved in,” she dismissed the issue. “If we don't have air, we could be in trouble,” she added. The thick dust didn't bode well for that issue, but she could only do one thing at a time at the moment. “Hopefully, the support group is digging their way toward us right now.”
 
Keitaro managed to get out a flashlight of his own, and turned it on, shining the beam around the ceiling, looking past Haruka's shoulder. “Well, the roof is only partially caved in,” he reported, “and the turtle statue shielded us from the worst of it,” he added. “I can see some roots from a tree up there. Maybe they weakened the room?” he suggested.
 
“Likely had something to do with it,” grunted Haruka, twisting her calves and feet in an attempt to free them. In here pretty good, she thought. “How does the wall look?” she asked, wiggling her fingers into her opposite pocket and tugging free her folding knife. Keitaro leaned his head back and panned the stone wall.
 
“Looks solid,” Keitaro said, looking back to Haruka. Blinking, he found himself looking down her tan tee shirt. He was on his back on the stone floor, Haruka straddling him, her knees on either side of his, her forehead almost touching his. One hand was next to his shoulder, holding herself off him, while her other was reaching back between her legs, the angle making her tee shirt gape open, revealing a generous view of her breasts. Keitaro felt his dick harden as he recalled that she wasn't wearing a bra. “Wha…what are you doing, Haru?” he asked her.
 
“Trying to get my feet free,” she replied, wiggling the opened knife into the sand and rocks around her feet. It was nearly two minutes before she jerked the knife hard, straightened her arm, and began to work her leg. After a few moments of effort, her foot pulled free of the rubble, leaving her sock and boot behind. “Ah! Better,” Haru muttered, shifting her knife before going after the other foot. With greater flexibility, she had her other leg free in half the time.
 
Carefully shifting to sit on Keitaro's legs, she checked her knees, finding them to be bruised and faintly bleeding from some superficial cuts due to her landing on the stone floor. Pulling a small first aid kit out, she grabbed a bottle of water from a back pocket and another bandana, swiftly rinsing the wounds, then applying some anti-bacterial ointment before carefully bandaging the minor wounds. With that done, she leveraged herself off Keitaro's legs, pausing to pull his booted feet out from under the sand and stone.
 
“Getting warm in here,” she muttered, shifting forward in the small space available to her and Keitaro.
 
“What do we do now, Haru?” asked Keitaro. Haruka settled in, finding that the most comfortable position was sitting across Keitaro's lap as he leaned against the wall.
 
“We wait,” said Haruka. “If they are digging us out, we should be out of here soon,” she explained. “If not, we will have to try and get out ourselves, but if there is no fresh air getting in, the exertion of digging will burn up what is there very quickly, so for the time being, we need to be still and see if there is any sign of our team digging us out before we do anything rash,” said the woman. “First cave-in?” grinned the woman, looping her arm around his shoulders comfortably.
 
“Yeah,” admitted Keitaro. “I mean, it's strange, I know,” he laughed, “but while I've been run over, fallen out of airplanes without a parachute, fallen into the ocean without a raft or life jacket, been punched through walls, blown through roofs and been bounced off boulders, I haven't been caved in before,” he grinned at Haruka. Haruka's own smile had faded as he listed his misadventures.
 
“Keitaro, I'm sorry,” said Haruka softly. Keitaro frowned.
 
“Why?” he asked. “You didn't cause this cave-in,” added the young man. Haruka leaned down to rest her cheek against his.
 
“No, but I should have stepped in to keep Naru and the other girls from treating you as badly as they have,” she said. “I was supposed to help you, but I didn't do a very good job,” she self-analyzed.
 
“What do you mean?” wondered Keitaro. “Naru and the others didn't treat me that badly,” he insisted. Haruka shook her head disbelievingly.
 
“Keitaro,” she said slowly, “they routinely attacked you for accidents that weren't your fault,” explained Haruka, “and if you were anyone else, they would have killed you long ago - especially Naru!” added the woman.
 
“They were just…” he began, only to have Haruka touch his lips through the bandana.
 
“Keitaro, you are…!” Haruka stopped, beginning to laugh softly. “Never mind,” she said. “Wish I knew how you could be so forgiving,” she murmured.
 
“Well, it's not like they do it just because they can,” shrugged Keitaro, his arms around Haruka's waist.
 
“Oh, really,” Haruka interjected sardonically.
 
“And they are all so amazing,” Keitaro said. “I mean, look at what Motoko can do! She can cut rocks and leaves and other stuff with her sword like its nothing, and she's tall and strong and has the most amazing hair! And how about Naru? She sings so good she was an idol, and she is so focused on her studying so she was only a ronin for a year. Kitsune is really good at tricking people, and even though she drinks so much, she is usually really observant. You've eaten Shinobu-chan's cooking, so you already know how good she is, and she is the fastest I have ever seen at laundry, too!”
 
“You can only see their good points, can't you?” Haruka interrupted his animated monolog.
 
“What do you mean, Haru?” he wondered, sounding confused. Haruka leaned her head against his shoulder.
 
“Doesn't matter,” dismissed Haruka. The two were silent for a while. Eventually Keitaro spoke up.
 
“I think the dust is clearing a little,” he noted. Haruka nodded, seeing that the dust was indeed settling. Watching it in the beam of her flashlight, she saw that it was slowly clearing from the upper corner of the cave-in.
 
“Yeah, and from the look of things, there is some air getting in here,” Haruka agreed. “Good news, really, since it means that we can sit tight and wait to be dug out without much fear of suffocating,” smiled Haruka.
 
“Yeah,” replied a relieved Keitaro.
 
“Would you rather be stuck in here with one of the girls, Keitaro,” teased Haruka, rocking her rear against his groin. “Maybe you and Motoko in here instead of me?” she pressed, feeling his dick harden a little.
 
“Ah, actually,” said Keitaro, shifting a little, “I wouldn't want any of the girls to be trapped in here with me,” he said. “They could have gotten hurt when it caved in; you did get hurt,” he pointed out. Haruka snickered.
 
“This hardly qualifies for `hurt', Keitaro,” she disagreed. “Come on! Who would you want in here with you right now? Motoko? Naru? Kitsune? Who? You can tell me, Keitaro,” she breathed in his ear.
 
“Well,” said Keitaro slowly, “Motoko wouldn't like being trapped with a giant turtle statue, and Naru would probably blame this on me and knock me through the only standing wall,” he said wryly.
 
“Killing herself in the process,” Haruka chimed in.
 
“Probably,” agreed Keitaro, “Kitsune would probably loot the temple to buy sake,” he chuckled. Haruka was forced to agree with that guess. “Shinobu shouldn't be put in dangerous places like this and Su...?” he shivered. “I can only imagine what invention she would pull out of her pocket to free us.”
 
“And Mutsumi?” prompted Haruka, her fingers gently tracing random patterns on his shoulder and chest. Keitaro considered that.
 
“She would probably be ok, but it would be really close with her in here,” said the young man, looking away from Haruka. His cousin frowned, puzzling through the response. It hit her a moment later. Snickering, Haruka glanced down at her own breasts. While hardly flat-chested, she was far less endowed than the busty Okinawan. And my hair is shorter, too, so it's actually pretty comfortable in here, she thought. “So, you are glad it's me?” she asked him softly.
 
“Yeah, I am,” he said honestly. Haruka turned enough to bring her lips to his, kissing him deeply. Caught off guard, he found himself returning the kiss before he could even think about it. Against her hip and ass cheek, she felt his dick harden. He didn't mention Kanako, Haruka thought as she caressed his tongue with her own as she pressed herself to his chest, flattening her breasts against his chest. And I am not about to bring her up, either!
 
To Haruka's surprise, she felt Keitaro's arm circle her chest, one hand pressing to her side, just barely below the base of her breast, and the other resting against the small of her back, his fingertips edging under her shorts. Moaning happily into the kiss, she rubbed her hip against his hard member. Pausing to catch her breath, she eased back a little from Keitaro, trying to decide if she should turn to straddle him or if she would be better off letting him lead.
 
“H…Haru?” Keitaro gulped, staring at her in the light of their flashlights.
 
“Hmm?” hummed Haruka, her attention on his hand near her breast. Taking it in her hand, she guided it to her breast, seeing how her nipples stood out through her shirt. After a moment to make sure his hand would stay on her breast, she reached behind her to take his other wrist in her hand. “Did you need something?” asked Haruka, feeling her panties dampen with lust when his hand slowly began to gently squeeze and massage her breast.
 
“Are you…” he paused, licking his lips nervously, “I mean, is this because….?” he began. Haruka didn't need to hear any more from him. Shaking her head, she leaned in to kiss him again.
 
“No, Keitaro,” she said, “It isn't because we're stuck here. It isn't because I think I have to. It isn't because I'm easy, either,” she grinned at him. “Because I am not easy,” warned the woman. “This is because I want to, and I think you want to as well,” she said. Just tell him, chicken! a voice in her head demanded of her. You don't think he deserves to know how you have felt about him for years? Tell him, coward, the voice remorselessly continued. Haruka forced that voice silent, concentrating on the matter at hand.
 
And the matter at hand was Keitaro. Shifting on his lap, she pulled his hand to her shorts, guiding his fingers to the button that held them securely to her waist. When he didn't immediately react, Haruka released his wrist, moving her fingers down to guide his. She smiled as she resumed kissing him; his hand was still massaging her breast, his thumb and forefinger beginning to roll, tug and rub her hard nipple. Her tongue back in his mouth, her fingers guided his to unbutton her shorts and draw down her zipper.
 
Her zipper half-way down, she relaxed her hand, delighted to find that Keitaro continued on, the zipper stopping at the bottom of the track. Hoping against hope, Haruka remained still as Keitaro's fingers brushed her panties before moving up to begin pushing her shorts off. Almost giddy with glee, Haruka shifted so he could get her shorts down to her knees, then down to mid-calf. Lifting one leg, she pulled it free, leaving her shorts around a calf. Throwing the leg over his hips, she straightened as much as she could, breaking the kiss as she did so.
 
Seeing him blinking at her in the dim light, she smiled at him reassuringly before reluctantly easing his hand off her tit. Before he could stammer an apology, she jerked her shirt off, dropping it to the side before leaning back in to play some more tonsil hockey. When she felt a warm, somewhat rough hand cup her free-hanging breast once more, her entire body tingled.
 
“Ah!” she gasped happily when another hand tentatively brushed along the waistband of her panties.
 
“Sorry!” Keitaro immediately replied. Haruka smothered the rest with a kiss. After a moment, she pulled back.
 
“Don't apologize, Keitaro,” panted Haruka, “If I didn't want this, I wouldn't be doing it,” she assured him. He didn't get a chance to answer her as she went right back to kissing him. Reassured, Keitaro slowly eased his hand farther down her lower belly, his fingertips pushing her panties ahead of his fingers.
 
So soft! thought the dazed part of Keitaro's mind that was responsible for rational thought. The most he had ever done with Naru was to stroke her to an orgasm through her panties. Yeah, he had seen her - and all the girls - naked countless times, but touching was a lot different than seeing. Haru feels so good, he drooled to himself.
 
Haruka was working on her own project. Supporting herself with one hand, she used the other to work on Keitaro's shorts, unbuttoning them and unzipping them before dipping her hand into his boxers to grasp his warm, hard length. Oh, so much better, she thought happily, closing her fingers around the shaft. Using her fingers, she made sure that his tool was free of his boxers and shorts. “Keitaro?” she husked, breaking the kiss.
 
“Yes, Haru?” he answered, breathing hard as his fingers reached the top of her slit.
 
“Would it be ok with you if we…went all the way?” she asked. I'm his cousin, after all, and he might not want to, worried Haruka.
 
“Sure, Haru,” he replied automatically. Almost drooping in relief, Haruka swiftly used her thumbs to shove her panties down to her knees before pulling her leg free of them as well, leaving them hung on her opposite leg just above her knee. She could feel how wet she was, her cotton thong soaked with her lust. Moving forward, she worked her way into position above his hard length.
 
“Ready?” she asked him, swallowing a mouthful of drool. Seeing him nod, she lowered his hips, his tip meeting her entrance perfectly, the wide glans parting her swollen, soaked nether lips to begin its penetration of her sex. This is it, she thought, fumbling for his hands so she could interlace her fingers with his own. Squeezing his fingers with her own, Haruka relaxed her thigh muscles, and Keitaro's hard tool plunged into her.
 
“Haru!” wheezed Keitaro, the sensations beyond words. Instinct drove him to jerk his hips up, further impaling her on his cock. “So good,” he slurred. Tight. Hot. Wet, his barely-working coherent thinking part of his brain identified the powerful and deep sensations being transmitted by his penis as he bottomed out in Haruka. Without pause, Haruka began to ride him, Keitaro falling naturally into rhythm with his cousin.
 
“Keitaro,” whispered Haruka, eyes closed and head back, “oh, god, Keitaro!” In her sex, she could feel him reaching parts of her that no man had ever reached. Every stroke pushed his crown against her cervix, and every stroke rubbed his length over her G-spot. “Yes, Keitaro,” breathed the woman before sealing her lips to his once more in a wet kiss.
 
In spite of her time with Seta during college, the most she had ever done was some awkward quickies. The fact that Sarah's mom had been after him as well and the three were usually mixed up in some weird circumstance had not contributed to their being able to have more casual sex. Now, she was glad that she hadn't had anything more than a few quick interludes with Seta. She had realized years ago when she saw Keitaro again after so long that part of what had attracted her to Seta was how much he was like Keitaro.
 
Keitaro freed his hands from her grip, taking a breast in each hand and feverishly kneading the two firm orbs. Haruka felt like her bones were melting as she raced for what was shaping up to be the biggest orgasm of her life. Heh! Trapped in an ancient temple with my cousin, and what do I do but give myself to him? she thought happily. This would have been the most intense first-time ever if it were both our first times. Breaking the kiss, Haruka threw her head back. “I'm about…to cum…Keitaro!” she screamed in ecstasy. “Together!” she demanded.
 
“Ugh!” grunted Keitaro, arching his back as he blew his load into Haru's pulsing pussy. “Cuming!” he growled.
 
“Me too,” shrieked Haru, the hot flooding in her pussy and womb sending her over the edge. “I love you, Keitaro!” she yelled as loudly as she could as the last of his seed shot from his dick into her.
 
“Same, Haru,” panted Keitaro, feeling his cousin collapse on top of him, her body covered in sweat and dust. She was panting, his rod still in her pussy, and Keitaro had never seen her so beautiful. Nor had he ever been so happy. Gradually, the two recovered. Haru made no move to move, however; she liked where she was and how she was and what she had in her. “Haru?” Keitaro broke the silence.
 
“Yeah?” she asked languidly. I feel so relaxed, she thought happily.
 
“Did you mean what you said? Before, I mean?” he asked her. Haruka tried to figure out what he was talking about.
 
“Um, which thing I said before?” she asked at last. Just too fuzzy to remember what all I said, she dismissed the issue.
 
“You…screamed out that you loved me,” Keitaro said slowly.
 
Haruka blinked, blushing a little. Shit. Didn't mean to do that, but whatever, she let it go. “Of course I meant it,” she said softly, raising her head to look at him. “I have loved you for a long time, Keitaro,” she said.
 
“Well, you are my cousin,” he started. Haruka scowled at him.
 
“I'm not talking like that kind of love, Keitaro,” she said. “I mean love like we just made,” she grinned happily. Keitaro blinked at her.
 
“Like…that?” he breathed. Haru nodded.
 
“Like that,” she confirmed, resting her head back on his chest. Faintly, she heard the sound of digging. Damn it, sounds like we have about an hour before we are out of here, she thought, suddenly not liking the nearing rescue effort.
 
“Um, aren't we related?” Keitaro asked slowly. Haruka giggled wickedly.
 
“Little late to think about that now, isn't it?” she asked, feeling his cum seeping slowly out of her pussy. “Besides, it doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you,” added the woman softly. “You don't…regret it, right?” she asked, a cold spike of worry stabbing her heart. Mutely, he shook his head. “Then it's fine,” said Haruka firmly. Granny Hina will probably be upset, but I don't care. She can yell at me all she wants, or even disown me; I don't care! This felt too good to be wrong, she decided rebelliously.
 
Suddenly, something else occurred to her. It has been nearly a decade since I was on birth control. What day is it? she wondered, checking her watch. Seeing the date, she swallowed nervously. This could be bad, she thought, doing the math in her head. I should have brought some condoms, she second-guessed herself. Recalling how it had felt with condoms with Seta, she scowled. Fuck it, she forced the worry to the back of her mind, Keitaro deserved to have the best first time possible after what he has been through, and nothing feels better than bareback! If it becomes an issue, I'll worry about it then!
 
“Haru?” asked Keitaro, seeming to pick up on her silence.
 
“It's nothing,” she said, smiling at him before kissing him. “Just hear them digging us out,” she said. Sighing, she rose as much as she could and began to square herself away. “Probably about an hour until they reach us,” said the older woman. Taking a fresh bandana, she soaked it with some water and quickly wiped his recumbent member off before tucking it back into his shorts.
 
With their clothes back on, she settled back down with him, sitting with her back to his chest, his arms around her waist. The sounds of digging grew closer and louder. Other than some soft words here and there, and soft kisses, and gentle touches, the two were silent. When they saw the dirt and rocks begin to shift, Haruka gave Keitaro one last kiss. “Keitaro, we need to keep this a secret from the rest of the expedition,” she said quietly. Especially Seta, she left unsaid. If he ever gets back here from wherever he disappeared to, she amended the thought. Not that she missed him.
 
“Sure, Haru,” he agreed. She smiled.
 
“But you can keep calling me that,” she said, grinning at him.
 
“Huh?” he wondered.
 
“Keep calling me `Haru', Keitaro,” she said softly as a shovel broke through the dirt and rock trapping them. “I like it when you call me that,” she whispered.
 
-
 
“Hey, Mei, come soak with us,” invited Kitsune as Shinobu swiftly cleared the table. “Nothing goes better with some of Shinobu's incredible cooking than a leisurely soak in the hot spring,” she enticed.
 
“Yeah, the spring is excellent, Mei,” Naru agreed.
 
“Ok,” said Mei, glancing at her watch. “I can spare the time,” said the younger Narusegawa.
 
“Do not worry about time,” said Motoko serenely. “You are more than welcome to stay here tonight,” she invited the younger girl.
 
“Not like anyone is waiting for you at home,” added Naru, breezing out of the room. “You can stay with me in my room, Mei,” she added, smiling at her younger sister.
 
“Um, what if Mutsumi and Tsuruko and Granny Hina get back late tonight?” asked Shinobu.
 
“It's fine,” Naru waved off the question. “We have plenty of rooms, and if they get back, Mutsumi can stay in Keitaro's room, since he's gone right now,” she added casually. Taking her sister's hand in her own, she nearly dragged Mei toward the hot spring.
 
Exchanging glances, the rest followed the two, save for Kanako, who had vanished shortly after dinner. Moving to the spring, the rest stripped naked and moved into the bathing area, seeing Naru in the spring already, but not Mei. “Hey, sugar, where's Mei-chan?” asked Kitsune as she stepped into the spring next to Naru.
 
“Bathroom,” shrugged Naru. “Oh, Shinobu, can you see about either washing Mei's clothes or letting her borrow some? She didn't really plan to stay the night, so…”
 
“It's fine, Naru-sempai,” Shinobu cut in smoothly. “I will ask her if she wants me to wash her clothes or borrow something of mine,” the girl assured her older housemate. “We should be close enough in sizes,” she muttered to herself. Maybe the one-piece green dress, or the blue skirt and grey top, she decided, picturing Mei in some of her clothes. I wonder if she is the same cup size as me? Shinobu wondered.
 
Su - as usual - leapt into the middle of the hot spring, splashing all the girls with warm water. Used to this, they didn't even bat an eye. Shinobu was in the middle of deciding which bra and panty set she had would go best with Mei when Su, not having gotten an answer from Shinobu, swam over to her and grabbed her. “Su!” gasped Shinobu, seeing the dark-skinned blonde grinning at her.
 
“Heya, Shinobu,” Su said, sitting in Shinobu's lap. “What are you thinking about?” she wondered.
 
“Just planning ahead for Mei,” Shinobu said, automatically returning the hug Su gave her.
 
“Oh, ok,” grinned Su. Before moving over to Motoko, she surprised Shinobu by giving her a brief kiss. Leaving the blushing Shinobu, Su swam to Motoko and settled comfortably in Motoko's lap. “Hey, Motoko,” she said, wrapping her arms around the samurai girl's neck, “once we're married, you can open a school on Molmol for your family style!” she exclaimed.
 
“Su,” began Motoko, being uncomfortable with being named in a marriage contract with another girl, “Keitaro might not accept my offer as bride.”
 
“What does that have to do with anything?” wondered Kaolla. “I already got it all approved, so we're going to be married,” said Su. “Isn't that right, sister?” she said, turning to look toward the changing room. Amalla was just emerging from the changing room, a towel in hand but otherwise naked.
 
Eyeing the older sister, Motoko found herself wondering if Kaolla would turn out like Amalla had. Glancing to the side, she saw that Naru was also watching the elder sister and glancing back and forth at Su. “Kaolla, you know that even though the approval has been given, the fact that your spouses are not Molmolese complicates things,” Amalla said, stepping into the hot spring after a swift rinse. Kitsune sidled over to Amalla, sake in hand. “Thank you, Kitsune,” smiled Amalla.
 
“Su!” called out a voice, and a moment later, a short blonde bomb dropped into the bath, spraying the others with another sheet of water. Sarah had arrived. Laughing, Su launched herself from Motoko's lap to frolic with Sarah.
 
“I wonder how long it will be before Keitaro and Haruka-san get back?” wondered Shinobu, wiping the water off her face.
 
“Hopefully, not long,” said Kitsune. I need to get my plan going before things get too far out of hand, she thought. “I wonder what is keeping Granny, Mutsumi and Tsuruko, though. I would have expected them to be back by now,” she added.
 
“Granny Hina is risking much by speaking directly with the elders of the Aoyama,” Motoko said quietly.
 
“Worried about a double-cross?” guessed Kitsune. Motoko sent her a level stare.
 
“No, but with the history our houses have, I cannot help but wonder if I should not have gone with them as well,” she said.
 
“More like Granny should have taken Haruka and Kanako with her instead of Tsuruko and Mutsumi,” grunted Naru. For some reason, the knowledge that Haruka was with Keitaro irked her. Better Haruka than Kanako, I suppose, she told herself, a grimace touching her face. And just why did he think he needed to take his aunt with him anyway?!
 
“That would likely have been seen as an attack by the Urashima,” Motoko said softly. “All three are known to be skilled users of the Urashima secret style, and to come into the ancestral home of the Aoyama with the scroll in the open could only be seen by the elders of my family as a challenge or as an act of aggression; much as if my sister and I had come here, sword in hand,” she explained.
 
“Yet, you did,” noted Kitsune. “Granny didn't greet you with an attack, either.”
 
“No, she did not,” agreed Motoko, “but then, we were only two, were out-numbered by her family, and were in her stronghold.”
 
“Sounds like you are being defensive, sugar,” Kitsune grinned. “If Granny didn't like you, she wouldn't have let you live here, would she? And she invited Tsuruko in without hesitation, didn't she?” prompted Kitsune.
 
“True,” said Motoko. “But when my family learns who Mutsumi really is, there could be some…tension,” she said.
 
“They wouldn't attack Mutsumi-sempai, would they?” worried Shinobu. Motoko smiled reassuringly at the smaller girl.
 
“I doubt that, Shinobu,” she said, “but if - for some reason - they did, Tsuruko-nee would defend her, and I am confident that my sister is the match of any of the elders or masters at the dojo,” she assured the heart of the Hinata.
 
“But what about when she faces many masters, eh, Motoko?” Kitsune needled the younger Aoyama sister. Motoko frowned.
 
“Then it is best to believe that Granny Hina would act,” said. “In any event, I cannot believe that any of our family could be so reckless as to attack a guest in our home,” she stiffly stated.
 
“I don't know,” grinned Kitsune, “seems that recklessness got your family in this mess to begin with,” she baited. Motoko bit back a sharp retort.
 
“Sorry to keep you waiting,” came Mei's voice from the door to the changing room.
 
“Mei, there you are,” called Naru. Her sister was wearing a towel as she entered the bathing area. Shinobu saw a few discolored bruises on her legs, where the towel didn't cover her. Looking over at Motoko, she saw that the tall woman was watching Mei as well the small frown on her face telling Shinobu that she had seen the bruises too.
 
“What's with the towel, sweetie?” wondered Kitsune. “Just us girls here right now, you know,” she added.
 
“Yeah, Mei,” agreed Naru, “with Keitaro away, there isn't a risk of him peeping on you, so let your hair down and enjoy yourself,” she urged. Mei hesitated for a long moment, then nodded to herself.
 
“Ok, Naru,” she said, standing and moving toward the hot spring. Tugging the towel free, she set it aside as she stepped into the hot spring.
 
“My god, Mei, what happened to you?!” gasped Kitsune, seeing the numerous black and blue bruises all over her back and sides. Since she had washed herself off, the bruise on her face was clearly seen as well.
 
“It was just an accident, that's all,” Naru interjected swiftly. “I was a bit drunk, and slipped on the stairs, and fell on her. End of story,” she said, waving her hand.
 
“You fell on your sister?” asked Motoko, her tone distant.
 
Naru frowned at Motoko's tone. “Yes!” she said indignantly. “Tell them, Mei!” she appealed to her sister.
 
“She was drunk when it happened,” Mei said quietly, watching her sister.
 
“See?” shot back Naru instantly. “Like I said: just an accident!” Mei said nothing, but her bottom lip slipped between her teeth. “I can't believe you would even think something like that, Motoko!” scolded the brunette.
 
“The table wasn't an accident, Naru,” said Mei quietly. Naru froze, staring at her sister. “I replaced it, by the way,” she went on, meeting her sister's gaze. “You broke the planking, Naru; and cracked two of the legs, too,” she added.
 
“What's this?” asked Kitsune, glancing over at Naru. “You practicing karate now, Naru?” she asked. Naru scowled at Kitsune.
 
“It…wasn't like that,” Naru began.
 
“Then why did you break the table, Naru?” asked Motoko.
 
“I was just a little upset and hung-over, that's all!” Naru insisted. “You make it sound like I am some sort of violent psycho,” she complained.
 
“Hello? Anyone here? We're back!” came a voice from the changing room door. Instantly, all the girls turned to look. In the doorway, a familiar figure stood.
 
“Keitaro!” squealed Shinobu, hopping out of the spring and dashing toward the figure.
 
“Keitaro,” breathed Motoko, blushing, “we are bathing.”
 
“Aren't we feeling adventurous,” leered Kitsune, pulling her shoulders back to accent her exposed breasts.
 
“Heya, Keitaro!” waved Su, a wide smile on her lips and a maniacal gleam in her eyes. Mei covered her breasts, but Motoko noticed that her eyes were fixed on Naru, not on Keitaro.
 
“You hentai pervert!” screamed Naru, rising from the bath like a ballistic missile. “How dare you peep on us, you creep!” Shinobu, meanwhile, had reached Keitaro. Throwing her arms around Keitaro's neck, she lunged up to kiss him. As her lips met his, she wondered why it felt different from before. “Taking advantage of Shinobu again, are we?” hissed Naru, drawing back her fist as she lunged forward. “I'll send knock you back to Pararakelse Island!”
 
“Naru!” yelled Motoko, leaping out of the bath and dashing after the brunette.
 
Before the Aoyama warrior could reach the brunette, she had unwound on the landlord of the house. But instead of sending him flying, her powerful punch was caught by Keitaro. Shinobu was blinking in confusion. One instant, she had been kissing Keitaro, and the next she was lying on the stone floor, unhurt, watching Keitaro catch Naru's punch. “Feh,” Keitaro sneered, holding Naru's fist. In an instant, Keitaro's other hand flashed out, and Naru was sent reeling back, holding her midsection.
 
“Hold!” yelled Motoko, dashing past Naru, who collapsed on her ass, winded. Bringing her sword to the ready, she stood between Naru and Keitaro. “I thought it was suspicious that you would be foolish enough to come in here,” said Motoko. “What is your point in impersonating Keitaro, Kanako?” she demanded.
 
“My point is to determine rather or not Narusegawa will be allowed to remain here,” said the familiar voice of Kanako Urashima. An instant later, Keitaro was gone, and his younger sister stood there, the remains of her disguise in her hand. “And her actions have answered that question,” said Kanako.
 
“I told you, you do not have the authority to evict her,” said Motoko firmly. “Only Keitaro - or Granny Hina - can evict her,” she maintained.
 
“The situation is already far too unstable to tolerate her blind rage and unprovoked attacks on others,” Kanako said, fists balling up. “I am evicting her,” stated Kanako coldly.
 
“Evict me?!” Naru demanded, having gotten some measure of her wind back. “For what?!” she demanded.
 
“Naru, maybe you should catch your breath,” murmured Kitsune, seeing a red mark on Naru's belly that she was sure would turn into a bruise. Kanako really tagged her a good one, though I bet it wasn't nearly as hard as that girl could have hit her, thought Kitsune.
 
“Repeated assaults on Onii-chan, and now on others as well,” said Kanako. Seeing Naru climb to her feet, Kanako offered Naru a thin smile. “Care to try hitting me again?” purred the sister ominously. Compared to Grandma, Naru is slow and weak, she thought happily.
 
“Stop this!” hissed Motoko, shifting slightly so she could keep both Kanako and Naru in sight. “Both of you,” she added. Kanako's eyes touched hers briefly. She might decide to try for me as well, Motoko thought, beginning to build her Ki. If they both come at me, this could get interesting, she thought absently.
 
Naru glared at the younger sister and Motoko both. “Fine!” she hissed, “I know when I'm not wanted! I'll be staying at home with Mei for the time being!” she snapped.
 
“Naru,” said Mei, not looking at her sister, “I'm sorry, but I don't think it would be safe for you to come home right now,” she said. Naru blinked.
 
“What?” she asked, confused. Mei met her gaze, the younger sister's eyes betraying her pain.
 
“I asked for - and got - a restraining order against you, Naru,” she said quietly. “I don't know why you are so angry lately, but I am afraid that if you stay in the house with me, I will end up triggering you like I did before, and you will hurt me; maybe even kill me,” she said.
 
“Mei, you…” Naru was too stunned to finish the thought.
 
“I actually came here tonight to tell you that, Naru,” said Mei softly. “My sister is welcome, but not this angry, violent stranger standing here right now. I am sorry.”
 
“Whoa,” murmured Kitsune. Mei doesn't play around, does she? thought the slacker.
 
“Wha…what am I supposed to do, then?” asked a dazed Naru.
 
“I…talked with a friend's brother,” said Mei, picking up her towel and swiftly drying off. “He's a psychiatrist here in Tokyo,” continued the younger sister, moving carefully past the three. “He agreed to have a session with you free of charge tomorrow afternoon. I will leave his name and number on the table; along with your copy of the restraining order,” she said, her tone subdued. Turning to look back at Naru, Motoko saw there were unshed tears in her eyes. “I really wish my sister would come back from where ever she is.” With that, Mei departed the Hinata.