Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 55

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“You're up early,” noted Natsumi as Haruka exited the bathroom. Haruka hid a yawn with her hand.
 
“Morning, Natsumi-san,” Haruka mumbled, hand still covering her mouth.
 
“Tsuruko and Motoko are down at the beach, doing their morning practice,” Natsumi observed. Haruka snorted softly.
 
“More power to them,” she replied.
 
“Good morning, Haruka-san, Natsumi-san,” Shinobu's voice came from behind the two. Haruka turned to see the girl covering a yawn with one hand, her other hand rubbing the sleep from the corner of her eyes.
 
“Morning, Shinobu-chan,” smiled Haruka, stroking Shinobu's hair as the girl passed. Natsumi brushed her fingers along the girl's cheek.
 
“Yes, good morning, Shinobu-chan,” seconded the multiple mother. Shinobu smiled, closing the door behind her naked form. “She is such a cutie!” Natsumi gushed happily. “Her and Nyamo both,” she added.
 
“Yeah,” Haruka smiled. Realizing that they were alone for the moment, she glanced at Natsumi. “Natsumi, can we talk? Privately?” asked Haruka. Natsumi gave her an eager smile.
 
“I thought you would never ask!” squealed Natsumi, grabbing Haruka's arm. Before the Urashima woman realized what was happening, she was sitting in the garden with the mother of the Otohime clan. “So, what did you want to talk about?” Natsumi practically demanded.
 
“Um, well,” Haruka had to catch her mental balance, “I was wondering if you had any advice about….” she paused, unconsciously caressing her stomach through the thin robe she had on. Natsumi grinned at her.
 
“I might have a little advice,” purred the woman. Haruka gulped.
 
-
 
Keitaro slowly woke, feeling comfortable and warm. Cracking his eyes open, he hummed softly as he felt around for his glasses. Still not fully awake, he realized that his morning wood was up, but something warm and wet was making him feel very nice. “Wha…?” he half-way mumbled, yawning as he rubbed his eyes. Naru? he wondered, determining that what he was feeling was a blow-job. He groped for his glasses, grinning a little.
 
Finding his glasses, he slipped them on, the room suddenly much clearer. Looking down, he opened his mouth to greet Naru - whom he remembered falling asleep with - but the words froze in his throat. He found himself looking not at the girl he had thought was `the one' for him, but at two of the girls who were undeniably his. Cuddled up to him, the two were sharing his dick, taking turns sucking on the hard length, licking the sides and his nuts between turns.
 
“S…Shinobu-chan? Nyamo-chan?” he breathed. The two looked up at him, their mouths never leaving his dick. “Oh, kami…!” he breathed, his dick twitching.
 
“Good morning, Keitaro,” Shinobu said, releasing his shaft with a soft pop.
 
“Keitaro,” Nyamo smiled at him before swallowing his crown with her soft, sexy lips. Shinobu gave him a brilliant smile before licking the exposed base of his shaft with her pink tongue. Keeping eye contact, she carefully sucked one of his testes into her mouth, softly massaging it with her tongue.
 
“Shinobu, Nyamo, I um…haven't washed off,” he managed, biting his lower lip briefly as the feeling of Nyamo's lips on his tip made his dick twitch.
 
“It's ok,” Shinobu breathed, her cheeks flushed. “It's just Naru-sempai and Mutsumi-sempai,” she said, her lips meeting Nyamo's as the two shared a kiss at his tip. Breaking the kiss, Keitaro moaned as he felt two tongue tips rub the underside of his tip. Turning her head slightly to watch his face, Shinobu wrapped her lips around his wide, thick crown, stretching her lips as she sucked on his tip lovingly. Seeing Keitaro squeeze his eyes shut, Shinobu smiled around her mouthful of cock. He likes it! she thought happily.
 
Nyamo shifted up and over, so she was half on top of Shinobu, and high enough up to kiss Keitaro. Keitaro didn't hesitate to return her kiss, remembering how good she tasted. As he had expected, she tasted as good as ever. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, holding her firmly to him as he wrested with her tongue. His other hand slipped down to caress and pet Shinobu's silky-fine hair as she serviced him orally. It's like there are two Shinobus or two Nyamos, he thought lustfully. It wasn't that far from the truth, given the two were closer to clones or identical twins than unrelated friends.
 
Unconsciously, Keitaro pressed a little harder on the back of Shinobu's head, urging her to take him deeper in her mouth. The small domestic girl's heart beat faster as she pushed her face closer to his hips, driving his meat deeper into her mouth. I can do this! she told herself. I want to do this! His thick tip reached the back of her throat, and her gag reflex tickled. No! Concentrate, like with the dildo, and take him in my throat, she ordered herself. Remembering what Motoko-sempai had told her about focusing, she concentrated on her goals and not on what her body was trying to do. I will take him all the way to the root. It will feel good. Keitaro will like it, she told herself again and again, focusing on how much Keitaro would like it, and therefore, how good it would feel for her.
 
Feeling a little more pressure on the back of her head, she opened her jaw as wide as she could and pushed forward, Keitaro's heavy crown squeezing into her throat. Her stomach squeezed, but her focus held, and her gag reflex was suppressed. It was a shock to Shinobu to realize that her nose was pressing against Keitaro's pubic bone, his heavy balls cushioning her chin. I…I did it! He's all the way in my mouth! squealed the girl silently.
 
“Shinomu,” a soft voice penetrated her awareness as a soft kiss was pressed to her forehead. Nyamo, Shinobu realized. She also realized something else. I can't breathe! Pulling back, she felt his crown slide out of her throat. To her surprise, she felt disappointed that Keitaro was no longer filling her mouth and throat. Maybe, if I take a breath before swallowing him, I can leave him in my throat until I need to take another breath. That way, I could keep him in my mouth until he cums!
 
Gasping softly, Shinobu felt her pussy twitch hungrily at the very thought. Keitaro would like that, wouldn't he? she thought, barely realizing that small, slightly-rough hands were guiding her face up, away from the drool-covered rod she had been so happily sucking on, and to a soft, loving kiss. “Mm,” hummed Shinobu, her mind still on Keitaro.
 
“Shinobu,” came the panting voice of Keitaro. It occurred to Shinobu that if Keitaro were talking, then he couldn't be French kissing her. So, Nyamo is kissing me, the young domestic reached the only logical conclusion to the riddle. She deepened the kiss slightly. Nyamo-chan tastes good, she thought fleetingly.
 
Keitaro watched the two near-clones kissing, barely able to contain his lust. His dick was throbbing, pre-cum leaking from the slit in the crown, mixing with Shinobu's drool. I want them… was the only thought in his mind as he reached out, taking Shinobu's slim hips in his hands and pulling her soaked pussy to his dick. Shinobu didn't break the kiss with Nyamo, throwing her arms around the other girl to hold her steady as she eagerly spread her legs wide. Keitaro had barely gotten his tip in position before he pulled down on her hips, driving into her super-tight, super-slick pussy.
 
“Mph!”
 
“Shinobu-chan,” husked Keitaro, panting as he jerked his hips up, forcing himself deeper and deeper into her. The girl's toes curled hard, though she still refused to release Nyamo's lips. Nyamo's arms were around Shinobu's chest, the tanned girl hugging herself to Shinobu tightly, their modest breasts flattened against each other, hard nipples poking against one another. Keitaro's tip met the entrance to Shinobu's womb, triggering a mid-range orgasm in the slim girl.
 
“Shinomu, Keitaro,” Nyamo panted, breaking the kiss. Shinobu had her face pressed to Nyamo's neck, panting and making soft mewing sounds as the orgasm exploded through her body. Keitaro kept pumping into her twitching sex, sustaining and feeding her orgasm even as he neared his own.
 
“Sorry, Nyamo,” he rasped, releasing Shinobu's hips so he could grab Nyamo's hips. “Didn't mean to leave you out,” he licked his lips as he pulled her hips to his face and orally raped her dripping slit. Nyamo squealed happily, feeling him once more eat her out like a starving man. Delicious, Keitaro thought, driving his tongue into Nyamo's passage as he jerked his hips to impale Shinobu on his cock.
 
Nyamo felt Shinobu raise her head from where she had been resting it against her neck, and smiling at the domestic, Nyamo kissed her again. Time passed unnoticed until Keitaro couldn't take it any more. Grunting, he flooded Shinobu with cum as his lips fastened on Nyamo's clit, two of his fingers suddenly filling the girl's passage to tickle her cervix. The two near-clones broke their kiss, both screaming out their releases. Mm, delicious! Keitaro thought, feeling Nyamo's honey spurt out. He greedily lapped it all up. Slowly, two girls - still holding each other tightly - collapsed on top of the young man. Both were smiling smugly.
 
“Well, well! Looks like we're missing the party!” came an amused voice from the door to the room. Blinking, Shinobu focused on the door. In the door, she found her sempais watching the three. Shinobu blushed furious.
 
“I…um,” she mumbled. Motoko shook her head.
 
“It's fine, Shinobu-chan,” said the wife.
 
“From the sounds of your screaming, you loved every second of it,” grinned Naru. “Kami knows I do,” she added.
 
“As do I,” agreed Mutsumi.
 
“You go, girls!” cheered Kitsune, winking at them. Damn, they beat me to it, she thought, silently sighing. Still, that was hot, watching those two in action. I wonder… her mind considered future possibilities.
 
“When you are able, I think you could use a bath,” Haruka smiled at the two sweaty girls.
 
“This room needs to be aired out as well,” Kanako said simply.
 
“O…ok,” Shinobu said. A few moments later, Nyamo stood, a little unsteadily, and helped Shinobu up. Keitaro managed to sit up, covering his mouth as he yawned. Both girls swooped in, kissing him lovingly on the cheeks. Steadying each other, they made their way toward the group of women at the door. The Hinata crew welcomed the two warmly, raining hugs and kisses down on them as they helped the two toward the bath.
 
Keitaro managed to sit up, seeing that Haruka had remained behind. “Hey, Haru,” he said, his cousin and lover helping him up.
 
“Morning,” she grinned at him. “I have to say, from the way those two were screaming, you must have done a hell of a number on them,” purred the older Urashima. Keitaro blinked.
 
“They…um…were that loud?” he asked hesitantly. Haruka nodded.
 
“You could hear them from the garden,” she said, amused. Keitaro blushed. “Good thing that the Otohime family owns this entire island, eh?” teased the woman.
 
“Um, yeah,” he agreed. As she helped him toward the bath, he though to ask her a question. “So you were in the garden?” Haruka nodded. “What were you doing in the garden?”
 
“Just talking,” Haruka shrugged. In the bath, Motoko told Nyamo and Shinobu that the girls needed to talk - privately.
 
-
 
“Mm! Feels good to be home!” sighed Naru, entering the Hinata. The other girls agreed, and before Keitaro could so much as blink, his girls were gone, their clothes strewn all over the floors leading to the hot springs. He was left with their baggage, though honestly, he didn't mind. Smiling, he set the bags slung over his shoulders on the couch for the moment, and began to gather up the discarded clothing.
 
Reaching the changing room, he quickly laid out the clothes as best he could. “Keitaro, I'll do that,” came Shinobu's voice from the door that led to the springs. “Would you like to join us?” she asked hopefully. The group had spent two and a half days at Okinawa, but now they were home.
 
“It's fine, Shinobu,” smiled Keitaro, “you enjoy the bath. I'll do this, put the bags in your rooms, check the mail and answering machine, then join you,” he said. Shinobu looked on the verge of protesting, but a dusky arm slid around her waist and she vanished from view.
 
“Come, wife! The spring is ready!” Kaolla giggled happily. The Molmolian princess had woken up the morning of their last half-day at the Otohimes, energetic and back to what passed for normal for her. Well, save for the fact that she was now just a little taller than Keitaro, her bust and hips were larger, and she was most assuredly no longer a kid. As a result, none of her clothes fit right any more. She had been perfectly happy to be naked, but the other girls insisted that she not go out in public naked, and had gotten together clothes that fit her. She had gotten a pair of Motoko's panties, a skirt from Naru and Kitsune had given her a top. Though that was all that had fit her, it was more than enough. When they had said their goodbyes - for the moment - Natsumi had given the girl a pair of sandals, since her feet had grown just enough to make her old shoes uncomfortable.
 
Shaking his head, Keitaro smiled as he heard a shriek and a splash from the bath. His dick stirred, but only grew half-erect as he tried to sort the clothing out. He knew what each girl had worn out side, but he found he couldn't be sure whose panties were whose. Come to think of it, he realized, there isn't enough bras for all the girls. So, who isn't wearing one? he wondered. From his archeological experience, he knew that he had to start at a confirmed point and slowly work inward and downward.
 
“Mu-chan's,” he indentified a bra by the cup size. There was no girl in the group as big as Mutsumi in the chest, and he knew she had been wearing a bra, so logically, the biggest bra was her bra. He set it with the sundress the girl had been wearing. Looking at the panties, he saw a pair that had the same pattern and accent bow as the bra. “Guess this means they're a set,” he mused, setting the thong panties with the bra on top of the sundress.
 
Considering the remaining handful of thin undergarments, he set a pair of panties on top of the skirt and top Su had been wearing, since he knew they had been hers; Kaolla had not only shown them to him, she had tried to jump up and rub her crotch against his face. He wasn't sure if he was glad or sad that Motoko and Haruka had caught the girl mid-leap, telling her to calm down. Seeing another pair, he set Shinobu's panties aside, noting in passing that her panties had gone from little-girl print panties to decidedly adult panties; and pretty skimpy panties at that. When did that happen? he wondered idly.
 
Another instantly-identifiable pair of panties were Nyamo's worn pair. Her cut-off denim short-shorts were scarcely larger than her panties, and were just as thread-bare. “She could use some new clothes,” he frowned to himself. Still, he had only ever seen her wearing her shorts and top, so it was kind of hard to imagine her wearing anything else. “At least some new shorts,” he amended that thought. Better talk with Shinobu, Naru and Kitsune about that, he thought. He was a little afraid to talk to Kitsune or Kanako about that issue, though it occurred to him that Haruka should probably be consulted first.
 
Pushing that thought aside, he considered what he had left. Three bras were left, and six panties. Well, at least they were all wearing panties, a small part of him thought. His dick hardened a little more at the thought of the girls without panties. He also couldn't help but notice that all the panties from all six remaining girls could easily fit in his hand. “Don't go much for unnecessary cloth,” he murmured, absently adjusting his dick. Not that that is a bad thing or anything…
 
Forcing himself to focus, he considered the choices before him. Looking at one pair of panties, he was suddenly absolutely sure that they were Kanako's. He set them on top of his `sister's dark dress. A moment later, he put another pair of panties on top of Haruka's shorts and tee shirt. Looking at the bras, he placed one with Haruka's panties. Two left, he thought, sighing. Feeling time slip by, he mentally crossed his fingers and set out the panties in what he hoped was the right matching, the two remaining bras ending up in Naru's and Tsuruko's baskets.
 
He had taken two steps toward the bath area before he realized it, and sighing, he made his way back out to the living room, hearing the girls talking and laughing in the hot spring. Impatient to join them, he swiftly grabbed the bags for the girls on the second floor and jogged up the stairs, setting the bags outside their rooms before hurrying back down and doing the same with the girls on the first floor. Almost running, he hurried back to the desk in the foyer, grabbing up the stack of mail and sorting it.
 
With the mail sorted and the junk mail fed to one of Kaolla's inventions, the landlord tapped the button on the answering machine. Two calls were the equivalent of junk mail, another was from one of the teachers at Todai about a paper he had submitted for the archeology heads to mull over, Naru had a call from what claimed to be a friend at Todai, Kitsune had three calls about her column, Kanako had two calls from persons unwilling to leave a name or number about a matter they wouldn't discuss, there was a call for Kaolla, the entire message in Molmolese, and someone had called for Granny Hina. Keitaro jotted down notes, erasing some messages, leaving others as he made his way down the list. “Man, this place got popular quick,” he muttered, seeing that he had one more message to go. “Used to get one call a month - if that! - and now we're getting a dozen calls in three days.”
 
Of course, the place was a lot busier of late, he allowed. Tapping the button, he played the last message. Hearing the voice, he twitched. The message was short. Terse, even. Keitaro hurried to the spring. “Tsuruko,” he said, entering the bathing area, “your uncle called. It sounds pretty urgent. He wants you to call him as soon as possible,” he relayed the message directly. He paused, seeing the sight before. Man, I could get used to this…
 
Naked girls filled the hot spring, all of them watching him, smiles on their faces. None of them were angry, and none of them made any sort of attempt to cover themselves up, either. In fact, they all seemed very eager for him to join them. Tsuruko rose from the water, sighing. “Thank you, Keitaro-sama,” she said, stepping out of the bath. “I will call him and return to you shortly,” she promised, wrapping a towel around herself.
 
“Ok, Tsuruko,” he said, looking at the pad in his hand. “There were other messages, too,” he began.
 
“Forget that stuff,” Kitsune pouted. “Get in here, Keitaro!” she demanded. Her demand was very popular with the girls.
 
“I guess I could…” began Keitaro, only to hear the faint sounds of someone knocking on the front door. Sighing, he turned toward the changing room. “Be right back,” he said unhappily. “Hold that thought,” added the young man.
 
“I'd rather hold something else,” came Kitsune's seductive, suggestive purr of a response as he went to see who might be at the door. Reaching it, he opened it.
 
“Can I help…Amalla?” blinked the young land lord, seeing the older sister of Su. She smiled at him.
 
“Hello again, Keitaro,” she said, moving past him. As she did so, she hugged him briefly, her lips meeting his for a moment. “I assume the others are in the spring? I'll just go join them,” she added, moving past him. He barely had time to wonder what she was doing back when Shiro stepped past him.
 
“Careful of the floors, Shiro,” he said before he could think. The albino crocodile gave him a half-look that spoke volumes, not even pausing as he moved after his mistress. How does she get on a plane with that thing? wondered a small part of Keitaro's mind. Closing the door, he started back for the spring.
 
“Keitaro-sama,” Tsuruko's voice stopped him. Looking up, he saw Tsuruko standing at the top of the stairs, her cell phone in hand. “I must speak with you. Privately,” added the woman. “Would you ask Motoko to join us in your office?” the elder sister asked before turning back toward the room she shared with her sister.
 
“Um, yeah, ok,” Keitaro agreed. He had an odd sort of feeling about the way Tsuruko was acting. Back at the bath, he found Amalla already naked and enjoying the spring, Shiro floating serenely near the Molmolian princesses. It was odd to see Kaolla next to her big sister in her new form, but it made the family resemblance more obvious than ever, given that Kaolla's blonde hair had gotten lighter as she grew, ending up as a new pewter blonde beside Amalla's platinum blonde hair.
 
“Hurry up and get in here,” Naru demanded.
 
“In a minute,” he replied, shaking free of his paralysis. “Mo-chan, Tsuruko wants to talk with us,” he said. Motoko immediately rose.
 
“Ok,” agreed his wife, taking her time wrapping her towel around herself. Keitaro moved back into the Hinata, his hand finding her hand as they walked to his office.
 
“You think?” murmured Kanako, glancing at Haruka. The older woman shook her head.
 
“No,” said Haruka, sitting on the edge of the hot spring. “We'll find out when they tell us, if it is our business, Kana-chan,” Haruka explained. “Remember, Tsu-chan has responsibilities outside being with Keitaro.”
 
“That is what am concerned about,” Kanako murmured.
 
“You think there's a problem?” Kitsune suggested, unashamedly eavesdropping.
 
“The Aoyama elders are not happy with both sisters belonging to the Urashima house,” Naru reminded them. “They even kicked Mo-chan out of her own family dojo because of her marriage, didn't they? And Granny Hina told off that old man who is the head of the Aoyama family, too, so that's probably not helping anything, either.”
 
“Speaking of Granny Hina, where is?” wondered Shinobu. The energetic old woman had come back with them, but between the time they had boarded the railcar to the Hinata and the time they had arrived at the base of the hill for the final walk up to the house, she had disappeared.
 
“She said something about spotting an old friend and ran off,” Haruka shrugged indifferently. Worrying about Granny Hina was an exercise in futility. Not like there's any real threat to her or anything, Haruka thought, amused. An army would have a hard time taking the old woman down.
 
“Oh,” Shinobu replied softly. Silence fell. Glancing to the side, Shinobu spoke up once more. “Amalla-san, what brings you back?” she asked the older Molmolian heir.
 
“Why, your upcoming wedding to my kid sister, of course,” smiled Amalla. Shinobu blinked.