Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Legacy ❯ Chapter 64

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Ah!” sighed Keitaro, sinking into the hot spring. “This feels great,” he mumbled happily. It was nearly midnight, and he was just now getting a chance to take a break and relax in the hot spring.
 
He and the sisters had hit the door to the Hinata right as the girls were sitting down to eat, and before he could think better of it, he had called out that they were home. He hadn't even drawn breath again after he said that when he was mobbed by his other women, Shinobu beating the others to the prime spot by a millisecond, hugging him chest to chest, her lips sealed to his. It had taken him a full three minutes to work his way through his other girls, kissing, hugging and groping as necessary. Haruka had taken the last turn, whispering in his ear as he hugged her before kissing him. Keitaro had groped her carefully, which had just made her snicker.
 
With the greetings finished for the moment, the group had sat down to eat, Keitaro commenting on how good it was to have Shinobu's cooking again, making the girl blush even as she lit up like an incandescent bulb. The other girls - Kanako in particular - wanted to know how it had gone in Kyoto. Keitaro glanced at Tsuruko and Motoko, wondering if it was ok to tell them.
 
Tsuruko took over, telling the group a small percentage of what had happened. Kanako cross-questioned Tsuruko closely, Haruka asking a few questions as well. Tsuruko answered them, though Keitaro was sure that his concubine was being careful what she said and how she said it. She did, however, smile when she told the two future leaders of the Urashima family about the fight with Tojima.
 
“You allowed them to get off easy,” Kanako had said, unimpressed.
 
“Not everyone is as bloodthirsty as you, Kana-chan,” Haruka had said, smiling at Kanako.
 
“The Aoyama must be getting soft and complacent,” sniped Kanako.
 
“I would not agree, Kanako-chan,” Tsuruko said. “He will never be able to use a sword again.”
 
“Only if it is where you could see him,” countered Kanako.
 
“No, I took his ability to hold a sword properly from him for the rest of his life,” stated Tsuruko. Keitaro blinked.
 
“Really? It looked like you just hit him with that thing that Motoko used to use on me,” he shared, surprised. Tsuruko looked at Motoko, who blushed.
 
“I have already admitted my mistakes, sister,” Motoko said quietly.
 
“And that attack never really hurt me,” Keitaro came to her aid.
 
“You are unique, Keitaro-sama. That attack focused on his bones.”
 
“You broke his arms?” wondered Kitsune. “Granny Hina said she busted up your great uncle, but he recovered just fine. What's to keep this guy from doing the same?”
 
“Hina-sama used her family arts on Daizaburo,” Tsuruko said calmly. “I used my family's arts on the thief. Such an attack left all the bones in his hands crushed, as well as severely breaking his ulna and radius bones. His humerus bones are most likely fractured in several places as well. Furthermore, the Ki I channeled into him through the blade of my family's sword most likely caused extensive damage to his tendons and ligaments in addition to the bone damage.”
 
“C…crushed?” breathed Shinobu. Tsuruko nodded.
 
“Crushed, Shinobu,” confirmed the older sister. “I imagine his hand bones are likely the consistency of coarse sand.”
 
“Oh…” breathed the girl.
 
“Shinobu, you need never fear such an act from us. The use of that technique was because that one had dishonored himself and our school,” Motoko said, gently touching Shinobu's hand. The girl had managed a nod.
 
“In the old days, you lot would have killed them,” came Hina's amused voice from doorway.
 
“Hina-sama,” Tsuruko said.
 
“All taken care of, sweeties,” said the matriarch of the Urashima clan, touching Tsuruko's and Motoko's shoulders.
 
“I thank you, Hina-sama,” Tsuruko replied, bowing her head.
 
“Eh, I just wanted to see Dai-kun's face when he heard the news,” cackled Hina.
 
“He was…excited,” Motoko replied, smiling a little.
 
“Feels good to have your former family and school members respect you again, hmm, Motoko-chan?” hinted Hina.
 
“It feels very good,” Motoko agreed. But not as good as it feels to be with my new family, she thought, eyeing the group.
 
“Well, that's nice,” Hina said. “These long days are getting to be too much for an old woman like me to handle…”
 
“Oh, please!” scoffed Haruka and Kanako in unison. The others had began snickering, then laughing. Soon, the room was filled with comfortable laughter.
 
After supper, the girls had broken up into smaller groups, each group seeking Keitaro's time and attention. He had steadily worked his way through the groups, ending with Kanako and Haruka, who had business matters to discuss with him. In the hours the three had discussed those issues, the other girls had regularly come by to check on him, likely looking to get some private time with him, if their expressions were any indication.
 
Now, just short of midnight, he was enjoying a soak before bed. “It's good to have you back,” said Kanako, slipping into the water next to him and leaning her head on his shoulder.
 
“Hey, Kanako-chan,” he greeted her, draping an arm around her shoulder. “Didn't you say you had some things to do?” he asked her.
 
“Finished,” Kanako replied. Keitaro hid a yawn with his hand. “Who are you planning to sleep with tonight?” asked Kanako.
 
“Um, well…” Keitaro began, only to stop.
 
“You do realize that there is no way that you will sleep alone, right?” smiled Kanako.
 
“Yeah, I get that feeling,” he replied, laughing weakly. Kanako studied him.
 
Do you want to sleep alone, Onii-chan?” she asked.
 
“Not really,” admitted Keitaro. And I better get used to this kind of thing, considering…
 
“So, who is it to be?” Kanako asked.
 
“Um, I'm not…” began Keitaro. Kanako cut him off.
 
“I recommend either Shinobu or Kitsune,” Kanako said quietly.
 
“You mean you don't want to sleep with me?” wondered Keitaro, surprised that she didn't just pre-empt the spot for herself.
 
“More than anything,” Kanako replied immediately, “but I think that Shinobu or Kitsune would prove the better choice; for tonight, anyway,” added Kanako.
 
“Will you be ok, sleeping alone?” Keitaro asked, rubbing her shoulder. His `sister' moaned happily, pressing tighter to him.
 
“Who said I would be alone?” she asked. Keitaro blinked. “Haruka has been keeping me company,” she added.
 
“Haru? I thought you and she didn't get along very well?” Keitaro mused. “I mean, you all get along better now, but…”
 
“Haruka and I have resolved our differences,” answered Kanako without explaining anything. “She is…pleasant to sleep with,” added the girl. Keitaro started to answer, but had to pause to yawn. “Besides,” smiled Kanako, “you are likely to just sleep tonight, and I would prefer you to be rested when you come to my bed again,” she whispered in his ear.
 
-
 
Keitaro awoke to find himself firmly held by Kitsune, the woman smiling in her sleep. He had dried off from his bath with the help of Kanako before checking on the girls. He found Haruka was, in fact, sleeping in his futon when Kanako entered his room. Checking on Su, he couldn't find her or her sister, and rather than risk a walk in the jungle that was her room, he checked on Shinobu. The girl was sleeping peacefully in her bed, a soft smile on her lips. He just couldn't bring himself to disturb her.
 
Naru and Mutsumi were cuddled up together in her room, holding each other close. They had managed to knock the sheet off themselves, so he eased into her room and covered the two up. It had surprised him a little to find that both were naked, and that they were curled up much closer to each other than necessary. Almost like lovers, he had thought. Moving back out of their room, he had reached Kitsune's door. Easing it open, he saw her sleeping at her table.
 
His decision made, he had carefully eased her to her futon, laying her down before closing her laptop. She was wearing one of her whisper-thin negligees, which - while very thin - looked uncomfortable to sleep in to his eyes, so he had removed the garment, leaving her naked. Kitsune made some sounds, moving a little, a slight frown on her face. Keitaro had swiftly undressed and joined her, the fox almost immediately latching onto him. In spite of having a smoking hot girl naked in bed with him, Keitaro was tired, and after settling her comfortably in his arms, he had fallen asleep quickly.
 
Now, he was looking at the softly-smiling face of the Hinata fox. She looks happier, he thought, brushing some hair back from her forehead. His morning wood was poking her lower belly, her silky-smooth thigh delicately brushing his nut sack. Inhaling, he realized something. She smells really good, too! Bending his neck a little, he kissed her neck, just above and inside her collarbone. Kitsune - still asleep - made a soft sound as her shapely body twitched against his body. Unable to resist, he extended his tongue and sampled her soft skin. Mm, he thought, gently sucking on her neck. She moaned a little more, her nipples growing hard against his chest and side.
 
Keitaro slid his hand down her side, over her hip and to her rear. Squeezing her rear, he marveled at how soft it was. Nothing like Mo-chan's and Tsu-chan's toned asses, he thought happily. Not that anything is wrong with their asses! But Kitsune's ass is just plain nice. Come to think of it, all of her is pretty nice, in a softer, less athletic way, decided the young landlord. His hand gave her one more squeeze before drifting between her legs, fingers trailing along her cheeks to touch her sex from behind.
 
Even before he reached her sex, he could feel the growing dampness. By the time his fingers brushed her pussy lips, he was sure she was nearly dripping wet. Good dreams, Kitsune? he wondered, delicately stroking the length of her slit. Kitsune moaned louder, writhing against him. This movement made her soft skin rub against his dick as it pressed against her belly. Oh, that's nice! thought Keitaro. The tip of a finger eased into her passage.
 
“Ah…” sighed Kitsune, clumsily rolling onto her back, depriving his dick of its warm, soft resting place. On the other hand, Kitsune was now defenseless, sprawled out on her back, like an offering. Licking his lips, Keitaro shifted, moving closer to her. Glancing at her face, he wondered if she was really asleep. One way to find out, he smiled, lowering his face to her hard nipple and hungrily sucking. Soft sounds was the only response from the girl.
 
Mouth busy, Keitaro returned a hand to her sex, now cupping her decidedly wet mound from the front. Gentle pressure from his hand spread her legs wider, giving him even better access to her hungry sex. Switching breasts, Keitaro used his fingers to spread her pussy open, his middle finger diving into her hole only to find it flooded by her arousal. Feeling her slick juice squirt out as he drove his finger into her made his dick throb. Keitaro couldn't take it any more.
 
Shuffling between her legs, he looked at her once more as he positioned himself at her entrance, a trickle of her juice leaking from her puffy lips. Still asleep? he wondered, swallowing impatiently. Well, she does tend to sleep in late, he decided. “Kitsune,” he breathed, pushing against her entrance. His tool slid into her tight passage, spreading her pouty, puffy lips open as he claimed her. Pausing to balance himself on his elbows, he stuffed his cock the rest of the way into her, his crown kissing the entrance to her womb as his lips nuzzled at her neck.
 
Beginning to pump into his lover, Keitaro ran his lips all over her neck, face and breasts as his strokes grew faster and harder. As he neared release, he moved back up to kiss her, only to find her eyes open. “Kitsune,” he managed before claiming her lips, her tongue meeting his eagerly. Kitsune's arms came up, wrapping loosely around his neck as her legs wrapped around his waist, giving him a little better shot into her, his tip now kissing her cervix with every thrust.
 
“Keitaro,” she breathed when they broke the kiss to catch their breath, “what a way to wake a girl,” she teased him. Keitaro growled as he teetered on the brink of release. “I could get to ah! like this!” Kitsune added, cheeks coloring as her own climax claimed her. “I want it, Keitaro,” she slurred. “Give it to me; give me you,” begged the woman, trembling violently as a deep, powerful orgasm swept through her.
 
“Ok,” hissed Keitaro, jamming himself deep in her as he came hard and long, forcing his seed into her womb. “You have it, Kitsune,” he gasped, powerful spurt after powerful spurt packing her uterus full. “Mine, Kitsune,” mumbled Keitaro, resting his face against the ash-haired girl's neck. “Kitsune's mine,” he repeated, catching his breath. Kitsune's legs tightened around his waist, as did her arms.
 
“You mean that, Keitaro?” she asked softly, stroking his hair with one hand, holding him tight to her full chest.
 
“Huh?” blinked Keitaro, his mind still not really working in the aftermath of a good hard orgasm.
 
“I'm…yours? You want me?” she asked quietly. Keitaro frowned.
 
“Well, yeah,” he said slowly. We did just have sex, didn't we? a part of him wondered. “Why wouldn't I want you?”
 
“I mean, you want me like you want Haruka? Like you want Motoko and Mutsumi? Like that?” pressed Kitsune, pressing her face to his neck, making it impossible for him to look her in the face.
 
“Of course,” he replied, not quite processing what she was saying. Kitsune sighed. “Kitsune? Is something wrong?” he asked, worried about her sigh.
 
“Nothing's wrong,” Kitsune said, her pussy squeezing his mostly-soft shaft. Kitsune slowly raised her face to look at him. Her eyes were wide open. “I'm yours, then,” she said softly - just before kissing him so hungrily he couldn't even recall what he had meant to ask her. Minutes later, when she finally allowed him to break the kiss, he was panting. He started to move off her, but she tightened her arms and legs. “Not yet, please?” she asked him softly. “Just…stay like this for a little longer,” she asked.
 
“Ok,” he agreed. Why not? It feels good to be inside her, and if she isn't having a hard time breathing because I'm lying on top of her, all the better, he thought, turning an arm so he could stroke her hair. Kitsune smiled before closing her eyes. It was ten minutes before her door slid open and Kanako entered.
 
“You two are missing breakfast,” said Kanako. Kitsune sighed, slowly releasing her legs and arm before Keitaro got off her. “Let's get you cleaned up, Keitaro,” Kanako said, herding the young man toward the bathing area. Kitsune slowly sat up, stretching.
 
“Mm, mm!” she hummed happily, smiling widely. “Now that is a great way to wake up!” murmured the fox, looking at her slightly-reddened pussy. Seeing a small blob of white cum seep out of her, she blinked. “Damn it,” sighed Kitsune, looking to the side of her futon, where a thin foil pack was discreetly placed in easy reach. Shrugging, she stood. “Oh, well; no point letting it ruin my mood now,” she said, smiling. Snagging her towel and bath basket, she headed for the bath. Not like I wouldn't be ok having his kids, Kitsune thought. Haruka looks downright smug every time she caresses her belly, too, she recalled. What would I name our kids?
 
-
 
“Keitaro, do you have a minute?” asked Amalla. Keitaro looked up from where he had been working on re-finishing a section of flooring on the third floor of the Hinata.
 
“Sure, Amalla,” he agreed, standing and stretching his back. “I was about to take a little break anyway,” he added.
 
“You work hard around here,” Amalla noted, leaning easily against the wall. Keitaro shrugged.
 
“Well, it's easier now that the girls are helping out more,” he demurred. “What did you need?” he asked her.
 
“It's about your wedding to Kaolla,” Amalla said. Keitaro gulped.
 
“What about it?” he asked. Amalla smiled.
 
“It's nothing bad,” she soothed him. “The ceremony is next Wednesday,” she continued. Keitaro frowned.
 
“That's cutting it a little close,” he mumbled. “Shinobu and the others have their Todai entrance exams that Friday, and it takes a while to get back from Molmol, too,” he considered.
 
“Yes,” Amalla said, “but there isn't a choice. The wedding must be held that day, and there is no way to change that.”
 
“And Shinobu is getting married, too, so…” he sighed. “I would feel terrible if she failed the entrance exam because she was exhausted from her wedding,” he admitted.
 
“I wouldn't be that trilled, either,” Amalla agreed. “Shinobu is a nice girl.”
 
“Have you talked with her about this?” he wondered. Amalla shook her head.
 
“Not yet. I wanted you to come with me to talk to her, in fact,” the older Princess admitted. Keitaro surveyed the project he was working on for a moment.
 
“Ok,” he said decisively, “let's go talk to her.”
 
The two found Shinobu in the kitchen, re-organizing the cupboards, a small pile of assorted cooking implements and ingredients on the table. “What are you up to, Shinobu?” wondered Keitaro.
 
“I was just doing a little cleaning and inspecting, Keitaro,” she replied immediately, smiling a brilliant smile at him. Looking at the pile of stuff, he started to ask her what it was for, but she seemed to know where he was going. “Those pots and pans are worn out, and the ingredients are either spoiled, expired or both, so I need to dispose of them.”
 
“Oh,” was the best he could come up with. “Um, guess we need to replace them, then,” he thought out loud.
 
“Yes,” Shinobu agreed, hands busy as she worked on the last cupboard. “Would you like to come with me?” she asked eagerly. Keitaro smiled.
 
“Sure, Shinobu-chan,” he said. Amalla nudged him, reminding him of why they had come looking for her. “Shinobu, has Su said anything about the wedding…?” he began.
 
“I know,” Shinobu said, adding two small foil bags of something or other to the pile on the table. “It's next Wednesday,” she said almost reverently. “I can hardly wait,” she added shyly, peeking at Keitaro.
 
“Uh, me either,” he replied as best he could. “You know your entrance exam is Friday, and it will take all Thursday to get back…”
 
“It's not a problem, Keitaro,” she said confidently. “Please don't worry about me,” smiled Shinobu closing the cupboard and stepping off her stool, one foot delicately sliding it back into its storage spot. The girl swiftly gathered up the material on the table and put the smaller items in the trash before neatly stacking the old pots and pans. “When would you like to go to town with me?” she asked. Eying his work clothes, she added “and can I help you with whatever you were doing?”
 
“Um, sure, if you want,” he said. Shinobu nodded.
 
“Let me just get changed real quick,” she said, moving toward her room. As she passed him, she caught his hand in her hand, pulling him gently with her. Before he knew it, he was in her room, Shinobu humming softly as she stripped off her one-piece dress, setting it neatly on her bed before turning to her dresser for some work clothes. Keitaro stared at her nearly-naked form appreciatively. Unnoticed, Amalla was watching him watch Shinobu.
 
“So, you are confident about your upcoming, test, then?” Amalla asked. Shinobu nodded, pulling out an old tee shirt and wiggling into it. Keitaro's hands twitched as the shirt covered her chest and the thin, tiny lace bra that she was wearing. Her panties were understatedly sexy, and matched her bra, though Keitaro was more focused on what they covered.
 
“It will be fine,” Shinobu replied, finding a pair of shorts to go with her shirt, stepping into them. Keitaro had taken a step toward her before he even realized he was moving. Blinking, he forced himself to stop as Shinobu zipped up the shorts and fastened the button. She's just too cute! he mourned. “The wedding is the most important thing, and even if I do fail the entrance exam, it isn't like I can't re-take it,” reasoned the girl, turning to face Keitaro. “I'm ready now, Keitaro,” she said.
 
“O…ok,” he swallowed, his dick almost totally hard. He turned toward the door of her room, Shinobu stepping to his side. Amalla stepped aside as they exited, following the two back up to the work site. Seeing what Keitaro was doing, Shinobu knelt and began to work, Keitaro joining her.
 
“So Kaolla talked with you, then, Shinobu?” Amalla asked.
 
“Yes, she did,” Shinobu confirmed.
 
“And?” asked the elder sister. Shinobu turned to smile up at the princess.
 
“And it's all taken care of,” Shinobu said. Amalla considered that for a moment.
 
“If you're sure,” she said, giving them a half-wave as she moved away from them.
 
“Very sure,” Shinobu said, working on the floor close to Keitaro's side.
 
-
 
The next several days flew by, Keitaro feeling like the days were just blending into each other, filled with chores, minor emergencies, papers for Todai and the general Hinata hustle. It was almost a surprise to find that it was time to go to Molmol. Keitaro was checking his pack before going to bed when someone knocked softly on his door. “Come in,” he answered, keeping his voice low. Naru and Mutsumi were asleep right above him, after all, and Kitsune had gone to be a while before as well.
 
To his surprise, Shinobu stepped into his room. The girl was wearing what might be called a robe; if it weren't nearly see-through and completely open, hanging from her shoulders. Keitaro licked his lips, noticing it was all she had on. Her hair was still damp, so she had likely just come from the spring. “Shinobu-chan,” he breathed, moving toward her without thought. She smiled at him.
 
“Keitaro,” she murmured happily as his arms wrapped around her - under her robe - and pulled her to his chest. His lips touched her forehead, Shinobu raising her face to kiss her lover. Against her stomach, she could feel his dick snap to attention. This is nice, she thought happily, her already-warm sex igniting like a furnace. The girl's nipples - semi-hard from the cool air after a warm soak - imitated diamond against his chest as she hugged him tight to her. “I want to talk to you about something very important,” the girl murmured against his chest.
 
“Sure, Shinobu-chan,” Keitaro agreed immediately, one of his hands stroking her short hair, the other sliding down to cup her ass. Shinobu squealed softly; happily. “What is it?” he breathed, smelling her shampoo mix with her warm, soft scent. Unconsciously he licked her neck before sucking on a patch of her skin. Shinobu tilted her head to the side to give him better access to her.
 
“I want ah! to talk to you oh! somewhere else,” managed the girl, rubbing her belly against his erection. If he keeps doing that, I won't be able to stop myself, she thought hazily. “If we aah! keep doing this ugh! we won't get around mm! to talking,” panted the girl.
 
Almost moaning in disappointment, Keitaro forced himself to ease back from her. It was a very difficult fight. “You're right,” he croaked. “Where…?” Shinobu took his hand in her own, tossing her head silently. As they exited his room and made their way toward the back courtyard though the darkened Hinata, Shinobu whispered to Keitaro.
 
“It's not that I don't want…to be with you,” she said, looking up at him, “it's just that this is important,” she said. Keitaro managed a smile, gently squeezing her small hand.
 
“I know, Shinobu-chan,” he said softly. Shinobu exhaled softly in relief.
 
“Would you…sleep in my room tonight?” Shinobu asked him. Keitaro, still finding walking with his throbbing hard-on difficult, nodded eagerly.
 
“Of course, Shinobu-chan,” he assured her. Like I would ever turn her down, he though fleetingly. Glancing at her in the light of the moon as they stepped on the grassy courtyard, he fought a hungry smile. She's too sexy to leave alone, he thought. The pale light bathed her body in a soft glow, enhancing her already near-perfect beauty. Kami, she's so…!
 
“Told you,” came an amused voice from in front of him, disrupting his thoughts about how much he wanted the young girl holding his hand. Shinobu gave a short burst of excited laughter.
 
“You were right, Kitsune-sempai,” she murmured, color on her cheeks.
 
Keitaro saw that a small group was standing the cool night air in the rear courtyard. His eyes slid over them. Kitsune, Kanako, Haruka and the Su sisters. What's this about? he wondered. “Um, what's…?”
 
“Keitaro,” Kaolla cut him off, the younger sister stepping forward. In her new form, she was as tall as he was, the light of the moon making her ice blonde hair glow softly in contrast to her tanned skin. She was wearing the strange, skimpy outfit she had once said was her `wedding dress'. Haruka and Kanako were wearing thin, short robes not unlike Shinobu; and also like her, the robes weren't closed, left to hang teasingly from their shoulders. Amalla was wearing clothes similar to Kaolla, but hers were a little different in cut and color. Both Molmolian sisters were also wearing some gold jewelry.
 
“Yes, Su?” he replied, Shinobu giving his hand a final squeeze before moving over to stand next to Kaolla.
 
“Shinobu and I have agreed to allow you to take a concubine when we marry,” grinned Kaolla. Keitaro blinked.
 
“What?” he wondered.
 
“It's not much different than when you took Tsuruko to be your concubine,” Amalla said calmly.
 
“Not much?” questioned Keitaro. After what happened with Kaolla before, I'm paying a lot more attention to exactly what any Molmolian princess has to say! Amalla's eyes flickered ever-so-briefly over to Kaolla, then the other girls. “How much is much?” asked Keitaro suspiciously.
 
“It's not that big of a deal,” Kaolla answered innocently. “It's legal and everything,” she added quickly. Keitaro was still giving her a suspicious look.
 
“But…?” hinted Keitaro. Haruka glanced at Kaolla.
 
“Told you,” she grinned, clearly amused. Kaolla pouted.
 
“Why are you resisting, husband?” she asked him, turning up the pout.
 
“I'm not resisting, Kaolla,” Keitaro said slowly, “I'm just reading the fine print, as it were,” he finished uneasily.
 
“Don't you trust me?” she asked, trying for a hurt tone.
 
“Sure I do,” Keitaro replied, “but I like to verify my trust. How much is much, Kaolla?” he asked again.
 
She pouted cutely. Moving over to Shinobu, she wrapped her arms around her best friend, not entirely accidentally pushing the robe Shinobu wore off her shoulders so it hung from her elbows. “How about trusting us?” offered Kaolla, a small smile on her face.
 
“Um…” Keitaro hesitated, eyeing Shinobu and the others.
 
“Su,” sighed Shinobu.
 
“Oh, fine,” Kaolla sighed. “Just for you, wife,” she smiled, kissing Shinobu playfully. “Shinobu and I want you to have a concubine, but only one we like, too,” she said.
 
“One of them…?” Keitaro said slowly, looking at the three women standing with the Molmolian princesses and Shinobu. Kaolla nodded.
 
“We like them all,” she smiled happily.
 
“I'm sure you do,” began Keitaro, “but…” he hesitated. If I take one of them as a concubine, how is that going to make the other two feel? he worried.
 
“There's more to it,” Amalla said, watching Keitaro closely.
 
“Sis!” protested Kaolla. Amalla flipped a hand at her younger sister.
 
“This is serious, Kaolla, and you've had your fun. Time to be serious, sister.”
 
“Ok,” Kaolla agreed reluctantly. Her arms tightened a little around Shinobu's slender body. “We're invoking an old law in Molmol that allows for marriages in the royal family to be supported by royal concubines. And since we have some left-overs…”
 
“Who's a `left-over', blondie?” came Kitsune's mock-irate voice.
 
“…we thought it better to snap them up before someone else does,” Kaolla finished as if she hadn't been interrupted. “Assuming you want them, of course,” she added, grinning insolently.
 
“I want them!” Keitaro blurted instantly, making the girls snicker.
 
“We thought you would,” Haruka snickered.
 
“But, you said concubine. Singular,” the young man voiced his concern.
 
“Actually,” Shinobu said softly, “we only said you could have a concubine.” Keitaro blinked. Seeing his look, she wetted her lips, then continued. “The law says that any concubines be equal among the party. So,” she sucked in a breath, “we would each get to choose one concubine,” finished the girl, trembling a little nervously. Kaolla hugged the girl a little closer.
 
“And…” Keitaro trailed off, his mind stumbling along the path the girls had indicated for him. If there are three of them and three of us, then… “You mean, you and Su would…?”
 
“Yes, Keitaro,” Shinobu confirmed. Her eyes slid over to the three girls. “It's only right,” she added. Keitaro gulped roughly.
 
“I get Kitsune!” pre-empted Kaolla.
 
“If…if it's ok with you, I would ask Kanako,” Shinobu said, peeking at her partner in crime. Kanako gave her a small nod.
 
“Haru-chan,” breathed Keitaro, looking at his first lover.
 
“If you insist,” grinned Haruka. “Besides, it keeps things more or less even between Tsu-chan and I,” added his cousin.
 
“So, you agree, right?” Kitsune asked, her tone arch and teasing.
 
“Yeah, I'm in,” he replied, possibilities dancing in his head. He was stunned when the group of girls mobbed him, kissing and groping indiscriminately. Finally, Shinobu managed to extract him from the group before they could gang-rape him right there, taking him to her room. Even thought they each were looking for some attention, they ended up just cuddling as they fell asleep.
 
In Kaolla's room, the sisters were grabbing a little sleep themselves. “I told you sister,” Kaolla bragged. “You were worrying for nothing. They went for it!”
 
“Yes,” Amalla agreed. “But we didn't tell him everything,” she still worried.
 
“Keitaro doesn't need to know everything,” she dismissed the worry. “Besides, he won't mind if his girls don't mind,” pointed out the younger princess.
 
“You really think they will be ok with that provision?” Amalla wondered. Kaolla hummed, thinking about it for a moment.
 
“I can't see why not,” she said. “Besides, I have already informed the temple and the palace, so it's too late to worry about it now.”
 
“Not that again…” groaned Amalla.
 
“Trust us, sister,” Kaolla said, giving her sister a quick peck on the cheek. “They're all great people.”