Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Love Hina What If Theatre ❯ What If The Animals Weren't Based Off The Four Gods? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Hina: What If…? Theatre, Prt. 2
What if The Animals Weren't Based Off The Four Gods?
 
By ______ (Underlined-for-Emphasis)
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Love Hina, but you already knew that right?
 
+++++
 
Keitaro uneasily opened the box Mutsumi had given him, wondering what it could possibly be. He causally tossed the lid aside and stared down at the saucer-sized animal inside as it raised one limb to wave to him.
 
“Hsst.” The gigantic spider hissed as Keitaro froze, one hand reaching towards where he'd thrown the box lid. The tiny beastie in the box leapt onto the arm holding the box and gave him a love nip on his wrist. Keitaro fainted, but more from fear than from venom as he was immortal after all.
 
Tama-chan paused to exam the dwelling it was brought to through its multiple eyes. Lots of places that a spider would enjoy creeping around, how nice. It crawled up the wall to the interesting looking hole in the ceiling.
 
+++++
 
Naru was sitting in her room, hugging Lido-kun while trying to figure out why she acted the way she did around Mutsumi when she heard a thud in the room below her. She hesitated so she wouldn't seem too concerned with the pervert before she opened the opening in her floor.
 
There was Keitaro, laying on the ground with a box in one hand and his other reaching towards the lid. Actually he was sprawled out kind of funny, almost like…
 
Her thoughts were broken by panic as something climbed out from along the lip of the hole, paused and turned to face her.
 
Tama-chan was overjoyed; she had found both her old master's friends so quickly! Showing affection the only way she knew how, Tama-chan gave a joyous “hsst” and rushed over to give Naru a love nip to her finger. Naru fainted, but then master and master's other friend had so Tama-chan guessed that was normal. Contented, she crawled off to further explore her new home.
 
+++++
 
Shinobu was busily working in the kitchen when she felt something drop onto her head from the ceiling and cling there. Moving in jerking, uneasy motions she got to the window and looked at her reflection in it. There was a very large spider resting ontop of her hair. It gave a little “hsst” and waved at her reflection. Still moving like a poorly controlled marionette she shut off the stove and oven, carefully put away everything that might spoil and headed up stairs. She knocked gently on Motoko's door. When the kendoist opened the door Tama-chan gave her “hsst” and a wave greeting while Shinobu wobbled slightly with swirly eyes.
 
Motoko reacted quickly, drawing and swinging her blade down at Shinobu's head to squash the arachnid, who casually caught her sword with two legs. Motoko stepped back and discarded her bokken to the side to reach for her real sword as Shinobu fainted and Tama-chan gave n impressive leap towards this woman who wanted to play with her.
 
One lone nip later Tama-chan crawled pass the two downed residents, feeling rather satisfied with this new home.
 
+++++
 
Kitsune stretched out in the hot spring, lavishing herself in the heat. Deciding she hadn't heard any violence today she stalked into the inn to see what was going on. In the living room she found Su had built a small fire with a pot over it and was boiling some water. Hoping this didn't mean what she thought it did she rushed to the kitchen to find it empty with everything turned off. Thinking fast she told Su she had to talk to a client about what she'd written for them so she'd be having dinner somewhere else. She left in too much of a hurry to hear Su say she'd tell Shinobu.
 
+++++
 
Shinobu woke up a few hours later. Seeing Motoko collapsed on the ground with a fever she quickly did her best to bundle the kendoist up and find help. Rushing to Keitaro's room she found he'd collapsed as well and shrieked, waking him up. After explaining the condition she'd found Motoko in he told her to call an ambulance while he took care of her. The kendoist managed to wake-up and babble a few times before the medics got there. Finally when asked if anyone else was bitten they reviewed everyone who lived there. Naru was rescued, Kitsune was missing and Su was fine.
 
Eventually after a fairly lengthy recovery accompanied by Mutsumi-style fainting spells for weeks afterwards the whole incident was sort of forgotten, aside from Motoko being notable more tolerant of Keitaro.
 
At least until Kanako showed up with her pet…
 
+++++
 
Answer: Lots of bad things would happen.
 
+++++Author's Notes+++++
 
Yes, this is a spamfic. Don't know where it came from, just woke-up and bam! had to write it.