Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Rise from the ashes of War ❯ Ch.1: An Angel becomes Tempered ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't not own Love Hina, so don't sue.

This is a story of what happens if the earth is attacked, cities destroyed, and the Human race has to fight to live. This story is told from Shinobu's Point of View.

This is after Vol. 9, but happens in between Vol. 10

^^^^ Flash back

*action*

(Thought)

YELLED

Prolog

The wind swirled dust thru the ruins of what had been a proud city. The weapon that had leveled the city had been used before in this country. This time though was not used to end a war, but was the beginning of one. This war was not one of nation verse nation, but of species verse species. This was a war for the survival of the human race. THEY attacked first, while Shinobu was ready to return it to them.

Ch.1: An Angel becomes Tempered

Shinobu was alone. She hadn't always been alone, at one time she had been happy, but that all changed when THEY attacked. The attack came as a surprise to the nations of earth, but the earth was not completely taken with their pants down. THEY hadn't gotten away without damage, the nations of the world also used the weapon just minutes after THEY destroyed the major cities. So there were few deaths from these bombs. Many people had survived the loss of the major cities in the small towns and villages. She couldn't really believe they all were gone, even after all these years.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Naru, Keitaro, and Mutsumi were in Tokyo attending Tokyo U. Su and Kitsune were shopping. Su for the latest CPU and Kitsune for her sake. Haruka was there to visit Seta and Motoko was training in at her Kendo camp(AN: Can't remember were the camp is, if you know where it is tell me in a review and I'll fix it.). Shinobu was at Hinata Sou with a small cold she had picked up earlier in the week. Shinobu was watching T.V. when the attack happened. The blast from the attack damaged the dorm. It was chaos around her. The roof had semi-collapsed. She was pinned down under the rubble. She was alive, but trapped. That's when she blacked-out. She never knew who pulled her out and bandages her, but was grateful to whoever it was. She studied the ruins of Hinata Sou. She found some things that could help her. The sword that she had been training with Motoko with, and some food. This is when she decided to try a find her friends. She packed up and headed toward Tokyo.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

The innocent girl that had been was gone. Shinobu was now grown, at 19 she had known much hardship. She had the scares to prove it. The one on her back was one that held the most pain of loss. Those scares did not detract from her beauty. She had the same eyes, yet they were harder. She had changed greatly, but she never lost the compassion she had to help people. She was a warrior, but a warrior for justice and Love.

AN: This is my second try at a Love Hina Fic. If you like it review tell me what think. If you don't like review it anyway. More to come. The characters may be OOC, but it's an alterative view of a future so I have a little creative license.