Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Rise from the ashes of War ❯ ch.2:An Angel becomes tempered, and tested ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own LoveHina, and the world is not in ruin so you can't sue or take to the streets.

AN: Thank you everyone that review my fic. Hope you like this chapter.

Rise from the Ashes of War

Ch.2 An Angel becomes tempered, and tested

The world had changed just as greatly as Shinobu had changed. She remembered the first das after the attacks with great pain and sadness.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shinobu was walking down the rubble-strewn streets; pass the carnage of war, burned out cars and storefronts. She proceeded with caution not knowing what or who was around her. Suddenly, a man confronts her. The man had the look of someone that had lost his or her mind.

"That sword and your food would get supple me for many, many days. And you will also do nicely." said the insane man as he moved closer to Shinobu.

"Stay awaa..ay from me. I know how to use this sword!" Shinobu replied with as much force she could put in her voice.

"Maw hahaha! You couldn't hurt a Fly! Now give me your sword and I won't kill you after I am done with you!" the man yelled at Shinobu as he ran toward her.

Shinobu's mind went numb and time seemed to slow. "What do I do?" she asked herself. Her mind did not have time to answer itself for the man was almost upon her.

Her body acted almost on its own. Her sword was unsheathed in seconds. Just as quickly the sword was thrust into the man. The swords path was from his left shoulder to his right thigh.

"How di…" was all the man said before he died for the massive wounds he had suffered. Yet Shinobu answered the man anyway.

"You threatened me with harm and pain. My soul has be hurt enough without scum like you trying to take way what little of it I have left. Nothing will keep me from finding my friends!" Shinobu said in a somber tone. "Finding them is the only thing I have left!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That first fight was just one that happen to Shinobu in her journey to find her friends, and she knew it would not be her last.

AN: Hope you like this it may be short but it tell a story. Enjoy more to come.