Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Third Crowd ❯ Chapter 4" " N.E.O." ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Third Crowd

Disclaimer: I don't own Love Hina. Motoko, she's a girl but she doesn't want to show her feminine side, she's a samurai, she's serious most of the time but she secretly likes Keitaro.

=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\= \=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=

=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3= 3=3=3=3=3=

Flash Back: Chapter 3

Motoko finally befriends the new guys at Hinata, With Rem for a start. But something bothers Motoko, the fact that Rem knows the tune Summer wind, which is the same tune thought to her by her pretend big brother when she was young. Some day it will be clear. Also Sato and Yaite befriends some of the girls and tries to help them in anyway they can. Lastly Yaite has a secret about someone in his life, and as Sato said, he tries to move on.

=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3= 3=3=3=3=3

=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4= 4=4=4=4=4=4=

Chapter 4: " N.E.O."

=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4=4= 4=4=4=4=4=4=

Hinata Sou: ( 8: 13 am)

One dull morning at Hinata Sou, Every one was busy doing their business. As for Keitaro, he sits idly in the sofa when Su came over and said…

" Keitaro! ^_^"

" Wahhh! What is it? Not another weapons testing?"

" No not really ^_^"

" Whew! Thank God!"

Keitaro gives a sigh of relief after hearing Su. Su then grabs Keitaro's arm and…

" Keitaro follow me I want to show you something. ^_^"

" Huh? What?"

" I really don't know, that's why I want you to see it. ^_^"

Su leads Keitaro to the TV room and removes the carpet on the floor. After Su removed the carpet Keitaro saw a circular trap door made of metal and was tightly shut. Beside it was a contraption with buttons and numbers. Keitaro did not know what to do and so he asked Su.

" What is this?"

" It looks like a door doesn't it? ^_^"

" Well, yeah it's obvious… but where does it lead?"

" I don't know that's why I called you ^_^"

"Eh?"

" Can you go down and investigate?"

" What? But how can I it's closed"

" I can open it ^_^"

Su fiddled with the mechanism near the door and after a few seconds it opened.

" Eh? *_*"

" Now you can go! ^_^"

" Can't argue with that… --_--"

" Hmmm?"

Keitaro looks at the opened door, it looks like it leads underground but it was too dark to see exactly where. Keitaro continues to examine the hole when Su gave Keitaro a helmet with a flashlight on it.

" Okay are you all set? ^_^"

" Chotto, Am I going down alone?"

" Yep, everyone else is busy and so you get to go down by yourself. ^_^"

" Don't worry I attached a camera on that helmet too so we can see what's down there. ^_^"

" Yeah Keitaro go down already so we can watch what's down there. ^_~"

Kitsune suddenly appeared behind the chair holding some popcorn and soda.

" Eh? *_* I thought everyone was busy?"

" No use hiding then, Kitsune gave it away."

Rem also appeared near Kitsune holding some chips.

" *_*"

" I can't help it he was so slow and I got impatient. ^_~"

" Go down already! How long will you keep us waiting?"

Naru shouted out when she got out of the closet door.

" Well, you're here too? T_T" Rem told Naru while eating some chips.

" Eh? Well…you see hehe… ^_^"

" Narusegawa you too? --_--"

Mutsumi also got out of the closet feeling a little disoriented and would faint any minute.

" Ara? Is it okay to get out now? I'm starting to feel like fainting @_@"

" This is getting boring!" Sarah went out of her hiding place with Shinobu.

" Sorry Sempai" Shinobu bows down and apologizes to Keitaro.

" Well then Keitaro go down already! ^_^"

Su pushes Keitaro near the hole.

" At least Motoko-Chan is not hiding here too…--_--"

After saying that, Motoko opens the door and comes inside the room with some food, Yaite was behind her carrying some drinks.

" Has Urashima gone down yet?"

As to answer Motoko's answer Keitaro looks at her crying.

" Eh? Urashima?"

" Hu hu hu I'll go down now --_--"

Keitaro starts to jump but he is a little hesitant to do and finally after mustering some courage Keitaro starts to jump.

" Keitaro! ^_^"

" Wahh!"

Keitaro almost lost his balance and tries not to fall inside the hole.

" What?"

" Use this rope ^_^"

Su hands Keitaro a rope, which was tied at a post in the room.

" We don't know how deep that hole is."

" Thanks Su-Chan"

Keitaro starts to climb down the hole even with the flashlight it's still too dark to see. After a few minutes Keitaro feels solid ground below him and starts to walk around. The room is dark and there was nothing much to see, as Keitaro investigates he sees a switch on the wall.

" What's this?"

" Keitaro it must be a switch for the lights try pushing it ^_^"

Su instructs Keitaro using a communicator on the helmet.

" Okay"

Keitaro pushed the button and nothing happens.

" Nothing?"

"That's weird ^_^"

After a few seconds the floor where Keitaro was standing suddenly disappeared

and Keitaro fell down in the hole. The hole was like a long slide with twist and turns at every corner. Keitaro on the other hand was terrified by the whole situation he is in. at last the tunnel ends and Keitaro finds himself in another room. But this time there is a door with light on the other side.

" Hey there's a door"

" Go and look what's on the other side!"

Naru shouts as she watches impatiently.

" Yes Ma'am"

Keitaro slowly approached the door and slowly opened it. The light was bright and Keitaro can't see very well. As Keitaro opens the door someone completely opened it at the other side.

" WAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Keitaro shouts.

WAAAHHHH!!!" The other guy shouts.

Keitaro fell on his back and tried to crawl away from the man he saw. The man was wearing some kind of mask with goggles. The man slowly walked towards Keitaro He was holding a decapitated arm. Keitaro saw this and was scared out of his wits

" WAAAAHHHH! Don't kill me!!!"

Slowly the man walked towards Keitaro and stopped, the man begins to remove the mask and Keitaro waits for the next thing to happen. The gang was watching the whole scene and can't help but scream too. Naru starts to worry about Keitaro and tries to go down her self.

" Hey wait a minute look at this."

Rem stops Naru from going down

Naru returns to watch what will happen next and feels worried about Keitaro.

The man slowly removes the mask and…

"HELLO KEITARO! =^_^="

The man wearing the mask was Sato and greets the frightened Keitaro.

" Eh? *_*"

" What are you doing in my under ground laboratory? =^_^="

" Laboratory?"

" Sato-san! What's with the hand?" Keitaro points at the hand Sato was holding

"Oh, this one? This is not real, it's made of plastic see? =^_^=" Sato throws the hand at Keitaro

" Waaah! Huh? You're right, it's not real *_*" Keitaro confirmed

"I found out that this inn has a lot of secret passages and rooms and I decided to use one as a laboratory. =^_^="

The gang was shocked to find Sato and watched there in silence

" Hey up there! =^_^="

Sato waves at the camera on Keitaro's head.

" Sato-San what are you doing down here?"

Keitaro stands fixing his self up.

" Well, I'm doing a little project down here =^_^="

" SATO! YOU FOOL WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?" Rem shouts waving his fist in the air.

" Calm down Rem-San"

" *Sigh* Come to think of it everyone's here except for Sato, so it's no mystery if he's the one down there."

" We'll be back up in a jiffy! ^_^"

Sato and Keitaro goes back up using a secret elevator Sato installed. And the gang waits for Sato's explanation.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

TV Room: ( 9:10 am)

" What were you doing down there?"

" Well, I have this project and I'm trying to finish it. ^_^"

" Hey, how did you build that place?"

" I didn't have to, it was already there and all I did was transfer my equipment down there. ^_^"

" How did you come up with those electronic stuff"

" Let's see I studied mechanical and robotics engineering when I was younger, I never did like it but I got interested in it and decided to continue. That's how I know how to fiddle with gadgets and stuff. ^_^"

" That's amazing Sato-San"

" You never told us you are good with these stuff"

" Hehe no one asked ^_^"

" So what were you doing down there?"

" Yeah, what were you doing there?"

" Oh, I already told Su about it…"

" Ah! The moving doll! ^_^"

" Moving doll? You mean Moe-Chan?"

" No, not Moe-Chan, something else ^_^ "

" I'm programming a robot, in fact I'm finished that's why I was going back up but then I saw Keitaro and well… ^_^"

" A robot?"

" Yup, Wanna she her? ^_^"

" Sure Sato-San."

" Great I'll go start her up. ^_^"

Sato runs down to get his so-called project as the gang waits they wonder what it could look like.

" Maybe it's another Mecha Tama ^_^"

" I hope not" Motoko shivers.

" What's he up to this time, he did like robots after all." Rem crosses his arms as he waits.

Then Sato got back using another secret door. And he appears outside the door.

" Okay is every body ready? ^_^"

" Yeah!"

" Come on in don't be shy! ^_^"

Sato opens the door to make way for his creation. At first no one's coming in but shortly after, the gang sees Sato's creation. The gang was surprised to see what or who it was. A girl slowly went inside the room. The girl was about the age of 16 wearing maid like clothes and has a light blue headband. The girl was a little taller than Shinobu but shorter than Naru. She has blue eyes and light green hair that was neck long. Her headband held her bangs on the left side while the right side was left to dangle freely.

" Waaaah!"

Everyone said in amazement.

" Hey are you sure this is a robot?"

Naru examines the girl.

" Yup ^_^"

" She looks so real." Kitsune said.

" Hmm…got to say he's really good with this kind of stuff." Rem commented

" Yeah." Yaite agreed.

" Hello, What's your name?" Mutsumi asks the girl.

" Umm… N.E.O."

" N.E.O.? What an odd name."

" It stands for Neuro-system Experimental Organoid. ^_^"

" Organoid?"

" It means it's a robot that resembles a human being." Rem explains to Shinobu.

" Wow, it's really something."

" N.E.O. introduce your self"

" Yes, I am Neuro-system Experimental Organoid serial number XR-00001"

" Eh?"

" Umm… please call me N.E.O."

" Well hello N.E.O."

" Welcome to the group"

" Hey why did you create her Sato?"

" I just thought that we could use some help around the inn, you know when

everyone will be going to school, she could look after the inn while everyone's gone. ^_^"

" Oh, so basically she's a maid robot."

" Yeah, but I would like to treat her as friend and not as an appliance we keep around here. ^_^"

" Yeah it would be easier that way." Keitaro said.

" Yeah, we can all be friends, is that okay N.E.O.?" Naru asks

" Of course, we can all be friends." N.E.O. bows down.

" Okay then, she can help out with the chores around here but don't take it for granted, her energy supply needs to be replaced from time to time. ^_^"

" Hey how did you make her look like and act like a human?" Yaite shoots a question at Sato.

" Hehe I followed the program someone gave me he said it was not complete so I tried to complete it and use it and you see the result. ^_^"

" The program lets N.E.O. feel human emotions and learns new things with experience."

" Wow, she really looks real…"

Keitaro walks near N.E.O. and tries to examine her, accidentally he touches her chest and…

" Ah?"

" *Gasp *" N.E.O. blushed and moved back away from Keitaro.

" K-Keitaro! You're sick! Even a robot you did not let it go away!"

Naru gives Keitaro a Karate combo starting with a sweep, then an upper cut and a spinning kick. Which sends Keitaro flying high.

" GOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEN!"

" Sorry about that…" Naru apologizes

" It's okay… umm I hope I can be of some help…"

" Don't worry, you're our friend now a part of the group."

" Yeah, You're always welcome here"

Keitaro suddenly reappeared and puts out a thumb's up.

" DISAPPEAR!" Naru delivers another Sky flying blow to Keitaro.

And so Hinata Sou's gang has a new member, the organoid N.E.O., Who knows what will happen next, only one thing is certain as long as the new guys are in Hinata strange and weird things will disturb the Keitaro and the girls.

-Chapter 4 End-

=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\= \=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=

That's it for this chapter, I think I left the readers hanging in this chapter but not to worry wait for the next chapter to find out what happens next.

Some info:

Chotto- means wait a minute in Japanese

Nani o kore? - Means What is this?

Thank you for reading this chapter and don't worry if the story will lose it's main story, I will try to keep it under control but if you feel I'm going astray please tell me.

Thank you

Silver Frost