Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Third Crowd ❯ Chapter 3; " Summer wind" ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Third Crowd

Disclaimer: I don't own Love Hina okay? Naru, she's responsible for Keitaro's suffering but he doesn't mind…

=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\= \=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\

=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2= 2=2=2=2=2=

Flash Back: Chapter 2

The new comers try to fit in the group and the girls slowly accepted them. The new guys showed some of their talents and helped around the inn. Motoko still rejects them but comes into realization that she doesn't have to. Motoko then tries to end the dispute with Rem and looks for him, as she searches the Hinata Sou she hears a familiar sound and runs towards it. She finds Rem playing a flute. She moves closer hesitant to ask something.

=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2= 2=2=2=2

=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3= 3=3=3=3

Chapter 3: " Summer Wind"

=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3=3= 3=3=3=3

" Tell me…."

"Yes?"

Rem looks at Motoko waiting for her to speak. Finally Motoko said….

" How did you know that tune?"

" Huh? Tune?" Rem said in a bewildered tone

"Yeah, the one you're playing." Motoko tries to keep herself from looking at Rem

" Oh, I don't know really, I think my father used to hum it as we travel around." Jumps down the tree

" I see…" Motoko paused to think

" Also a friend taught me how to play the flute…he…"

Rem stops as he remembered something

" You can't do that!"

" But I can, I'm the Emperor!"

"You cheat! You always say that as an excuse!"

" Gwahahaha It's good to be the emperor! Hahahaha"

" Hrmmmmm…( I can't really call that guy a friend I guess…)--_--"

" Shingora!"

"What?"

Rem returns to reality when Motoko shouted out

" I…I want to settle our differences and end our quarrel."

" Huh? Really? That's nice"

Rem walks towards Motoko. He reaches out his hand in a hand shake and…

" If we are gonna start over, let's start it right." Rem smiled

"Huh? Yes…" Motoko agreed

Motoko shakes hand with Rem and they stand there for a while looking at each other still holding each other's hands.

" Well… I didn't know you were just hiding your true feelings towards Rem… ^_~"

Kitsune said behind Motoko's Back. This made Motoko realize she is still holding

Rem's hand and quickly withdrew her hand.

" It's not what you think!"

Motoko blushes as she objects to Kitsune's impression.

" Really now… you don't have to hide it. I won't tell anyone ^_~"

" I told you it's not like that!"

" What do you think Rem? Am I wrong ^_~"

" Eh? It's not like that. --_--"

" Maybe you two are already planning to do something drastic ^_~"

>NO WAY!<

Rem and Motoko shouted in unison

" Hohoho you two are already saying the same thing, this could mean…^_~"

" I told you nothing is happening between us!"

Motoko then walks away without looking back.

" Hehehe she always takes a joke seriously ^_~"

" When you're saying it, it's looks like it's not a joke…--_--"

" Well then, is dinner ready?"

" Oh, yeah I'll go prepare it"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Motoko continues to walk not looking where she's going and thinks along the way…

/Kitsune and her wild conclusions…/

/ Humph, where did she get that idea?/

Motoko then stops for a moment, She was reminded of something when she heard

Rem play.

" Onii-San"

" Yes?"

" Can you teach me that tune you play?"

" Sure"

"What is it called?"

" Summer wind"

" Hum it when you feel lonely, Hum it to remember I'm with you always"

" You Liar…"

Motoko then resumes walking and she realized she got back at the shrine.

" Huh? Why did I go here?"

Motoko then sits down to meditate again.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hinata back garden: ( 4:30 pm)

Meanwhile Mutsumi comes across Sato who was busy cultivating the ground. She smiled and approached Sato.

" Ara… What are you doing?"

" Huh? Oh Hello = ^_^="

Sato was wearing an over all and a farmer's hat. He puts down the rake he's holding and stands up.

" I'm gonna plant some vegetables here and use it for cooking. =^_^="

" Why don't you just buy from the market so you have to do that hard work."

" Yeah, but this way everyone can save the money to buy something more important. And besides I'm used to planting vegetables anyway. =^_^="

" Okay then, umm do you know how to plant some fruits too?"

" Yeah I guess =^_^="

" Could you then plant some water melon?"

" Huh? Haha of course! In fact I was planning to plant some anyway! =^_^="

" Really? I really love melons you know, please tell me when they're ready okay?"

" Sure =^_^="

" Oh, by the way if you don't mind I can look after this place if you're not around, is it okay with you"

" I don't mind Mutsumi-San =^_^="

" Ja… see you later"

" Oi Sato!"

Sato turns around to see Su running towards him.

" Sato I finished modifying our project all we need to do is find a suitable target ^_^"

" At last! Can you wait? I'll just finish what I'm doing then we can look for a target. =^_^="

After finishing his work, Sato runs of with Su to look for a target of something. Keitaro was just back from buying some grocery and stumbles with Sato and Su.

" Ah, Keitaro! ^_^"

Su jumps on Keitaro's back like a monkey and puts something on his head.

" Huh Su? What's this?"

" Keitaro we need something from you =^_^="

" What is it Sato-San?"

" We need a fast moving target! =^_^="

" Eh? *_*"

" We need to test this new Laser Guided Missile Launcher MRK-I, so we decided that you could be the target =^_^="

Su puts out a large gun with several missile pods and starts to activate it.

" Su said you can run fast so we're gonna use you as the fast moving target okay? =^_^="

" Hu hu hu hu Why is it always me?--_--"

" Ready!"

Su then points the huge missile launcher at Keitaro.

" WAAAHHH!!!"

Keitaro started running and shortly after Su fired the missiles. A group of missiles then followed Keitaro around the Hinata Sou. He runs past everyone and comes across Naru.

" NARUSEGAWA!!!! HELP ME!!! *_*"

" Nani?"

Naru then realizes that Keitaro was being followed by missiles and tied to avoid him. Keitaro accidentally trips and his face lands on Naru's chest.

" WAH!! GOMENASAI!!!"

" YOU… STAY AWAY FROM ME PERVERT!!!"

Naru delivers an upper cut and sends Keitaro flying.

" At least the missiles are not following me…"

Keitaro then looks down only to find the missile closing in.

" WAAAHH! I DON"T WANT TO DIE!"

Keitaro then tries to flap his arms hoping to gain speed but the missile then hit him and caused a fire works show in the sky.

" Wah! That's beautiful! ^_^"

Sato and Su watches the sky and then looks at each other.

" SUCCESS!" they shouted.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hinata Sou: ( 7:30 pm)

After having dinner everyone went to do their business. Keitaro, Naru and Mutsumi went upstairs to study while Kitsune lies on the sofa as she drinks sake. Shinobu washes the dishes and Su is running around the living room trying to catch Tama-Chan. Motoko is at the balcony staring at the sky. She then starts to hum the same tune Rem was playing. She didn't notice Sato was behind her and…

" Wah! You know that tune too huh? =^_^="

Motoko stopped and turned around to find Sato.

" Ah! Y-you!" Motoko back away a little

" Where did you learn that? =^_^=" Sato looks at Motoko while he is upside down

" Eh? I just heard Rem play it so…" Motoko tried to reason out

" Oh, Really? Sorry I thought you knew it =^_^=" Sato pops back up.

" Okay then see you later! =^_^=" Sato starts to walk away

" Wait Hiroyama!" Motoko shouted

" Huh? =^_^=" He looks back

" Don't tell anyone you heard me humming it okay?"

" What humming? =^_^=" Sato left while his hands are at the back of his head

Rem was outside looking at the sky also.

/ I wonder…/

He was reminded of a past acquaintance when he was in Japan.

" I wonder what that girl is doing right now."

" Even if I'm not with you play this tune and remember I'm always there."

" Huh? How's that possible Onii-San?"

" Believe…"

"Believe?"

" Yeah if you believe that something impossible is possible then it's possible."

" That's some good explanation I gave her"

" I never did get her name…"

" We only met for one day and after what I did she probably hate me, where ever she is."

After washing the dishes Shinobu went up her room to study. Someone then knocked on the door. She stands up to see who it was. When she opened the door she found Yaite standing outside.

( 7:56 pm)

" Yaite-San?"

" I came here to apologize about what happened today."

" Oh, forget it. It was my fault to begin with."

" Even so… I'm sorry."

Yaite looked over Shinobu and finds a book over Shinobu's study table and…

" Hm? That book…"

" Book?"

Shinobu looks back and sees the book Yaite mentioned and remembered she was using it.

" Oh, I'm studying our lessons and I'm using that book. Is there something wrong?"

" Not really, I just happen to read it."

"Eh?"

Shinobu confused if Yaite really reads such a book, the book is about mathematical solutions and is made up almost of numbers and problems.

" You read it?"

" Yeah, are you reading it too?"

" Umm I'm trying to study the solutions in the book, and I'm having a hard time trying to understand it. ^_^"

" You want me to help?"

" Eh?"

" I don't mind…besides I have nothing to do anyway. So what do you say?"

" If you insist, it's okay."

Yaite goes inside and instructs Shinobu how to solve the problems. Shinobu was surprised to see Yaite know the solutions and problems. Yaite also taught Shinobu some tips on how to solve problems faster. After a few minutes they were finished.

" Wow, I did not know you can solve it like that."

" Thank you Yaite-San."

" Don't mention it."

Yaite then stands up and walks out the room.

" Uh Yaite-San"

" Yeah?"

" Thank you again and…"

" And?"

" Can I call you Sempai from now on?"

Shinobu blushed as she asksed the question and bows down waiting for Yaite's reply.

" If that's what you want it's fine with me."

" Thank you Yaite-San I mean Yaite-Sempai"

Yaite closes the door and finds Sato outside.

" What?"

" Hmm this is mighty unusual of you Yaite ^_^"

" Heh! Why would you care?"

Yaite walks away and went downstairs.

" Hehe I think he's moving on ^_^"

Sato walks towards his room humming the tune Summer wind along the way.

-Chapter 3 End-

=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\= \=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=

That's the end of this chapter and I hope you guys liked it. I'll try to put more comedy in the next chapters and try to improve my writing. Thank you for reading my Fic.

Love y'all! ^_^

Silver Frost