Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Third Crowd ❯ Chapter 9: " A trip to the park" ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Third Crowd

Disclaimer: I don't own Love Hina. Haruka, I wouldn't like to have an aunt like her ^_^ But I guess it will be cool.

=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\= \=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=

=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8= 8=8=8=8

Flash Back: Chapter 8

Yaite remembers the first time he met Sophia and how they parted. Rem, and the other guys, had a meeting about a mission. Keitaro then invited them to come with the gang to a theme park on Sunday. Shinobu somehow knew Yaite was struggling inside and was worried, Rem gave her an advice, to help Yaite in any way she can.

=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8=8= 8=8=8=8

=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9= 9=9=9=9

Chapter 9: " A trip to the park"

=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9=9= 9=9=9=9

The gang was busy preparing to go to the newly opened theme park; others had problem of what to wear while others didn't care what to wear. In a box full of clothes Rem uncovered a dress. He was organizing the clothes so the ones that are not to be worn, will be donated to some orphanage. He walked in the living room to ask whom it belonged to…

" Hey, you guys know who owns this?" Rem held the dress against himself. He looked really pretty because he some how looked like a girl.

Matthew looked at Rem and for a moment was silent and continued to stare at Rem. Then he just burst into tears and called out the name, Yurihana.

" Yurihana…sob… why did you leave"

" Oh, come on dad, you were reminded of mother again?"

Matthew just continued crying while Rem talked.

" If you miss her that much why don't you visit her?"

Matthew stopped crying and put on an angry face

" I can't that old geezer is there!"

" Why can't you and grandfather settle your dispute once and for all?"

" Well he started it! He should be the one apologizing!"

" Jeez dad you're 43 years old and you still act like a child!"

" Huh? Oh, I know who owns that." Keitaro said

" Who?"

" Motoko-Chan wore that dress when her clothes were being washed and she didn't have anything else to wear. "

" Really…I didn't know Motoko wears these kinds of clothes."

Motoko walked in the living room with more clothes. She saw the dress and was surprised. She grabbed the dress from Rem and…

" W-where did you find this?"

" Hmm? Don't know I just saw it with the other clothes."

" So, you wore that dress huh?"

" Eh?" Motoko blushed

" W-who told you?"

" Keitaro did"

" URASHIMA!" Motoko started running towards Keitaro ready to draw her sword

" Waaaaaah! Spare me!"

" Ougi, Hiken Zo Ryu Ha!" The move sent Keitaro flying out of the ceiling.

" Hehehe, why don't you wear that later?"

" NOT A CHANCE!"

Sato just appeared near Rem and said

" You know you will look better if you were the one who wears it =^_^="

" Who asked you?" Rem faced Sato and drew his sword

" Ou, Hyouji… Hyo Gen Satsu!" The move sent Sato flying out of the ceiling making another hole.

" Waaaaaah, See you later! =^_^="

" Hey, your technique is almost the same as Motoko's Rem, I think something's not right… ^_~"

" Heh? What do you mean?" Motoko and Rem blurted out; realizing what just happened, they both blushed.

" Hehehehe ^_~"

" I'm going out…" Rem grabbed his shoes and went outside.

" Hey where are you going? =^_^=" Sato suddenly appeared near Kitsune

" That's none of your business"

" Okaaaay… =^_^="

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hinata Living Room: ( 9:55 am)

The gang was getting ready to leave, but Rem was not home yet so they decided to wait for him. About 10 o'clock Rem returned. Shinobu went to see Rem and tell him they were about to leave. Shinobu then just gasped at what she saw.

" R-Rem-San?"

" Yeah?"

" What's the matter Shinobu? Ah…" Motoko went to see what's wrong.

When she saw Rem she was shocked too. Rem had his hair cut, his hair is now trimmed down, its now just long enough to touch his nape. Rem was surprised to see their reaction and started…

" Did it turn out bad?"

Motoko snapped out from her shock and answered

" N-no, It's really nice…"

" Yeah Rem-San…"

" Thanks…"

Rem walked in the living room where the others gave the same reaction like Shinobu and Motoko. Sato on the other hand still kept on teasing he still looks like a girl.

" Why did you had your hair cut? Were you fed up with being told you look like a girl?" Naru asked.

" No, it's not that…There's just these two guys, they stopped to ask me on a double date. I don't know if they're stupid or what."

" Eh? What did you do?"

" I left them hanging…"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Somewhere in the city:

Two guys are left hanging on a light post, they're tied and cannot move.

" You know Haitani…I guess that girl we met was related to Motoko."

" You think so?" Shinrai asked, he's starting to get annoyed with Haitani

" Yeah, they have that same serious look and carries a sword, what's worse is that she has the same sword skill that left us here to hang."

" What else is new? I told you to leave her alone but noooo…you insisted on trying to take her out on a date."

" Yeah, yeah, it's my fault. But you won't complain if it was Haruka-San who did this."

" Huh? Haruka-San's here? Where?" Shinrai started to look around

" See?"

" * sigh* I wish we had more luck when it comes to girls…"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Theme Park: (10:30 am)

The gang went to go to the theme park. They saw the line was really long. What would you expect? The theme park just recently opened and it was a Sunday. Rem, Sato and Keitaro went to line up. While the others waited at the near by benches.

" There's a lot of people! ^_^" Su shouted

" We would have been first if we went a little earlier…" Naru complained

" Whose fault was it why we had to look for the tickets because someone forgot where he placed them ^_~?" Kitsune looked at Keitaro

" Eh? Gomen…" Keitaro said

" Then it turned out the tickets were inside his pocket all along…T_T"

" Gomen…" Keitaro repeated.

" HEEEEY GUUUUYS! ^_^" Sato waves at the others telling them to come to the entrance

" Ah, it looks like we'll be able to go in now."

" Let's Go!"

The theme park has a lot of rides, some food courts and other entertainment. Every corner you'll see another kind of ride and shooting games. The gang then split up to try the rides. Keitaro, Naru and Mutsumi went to try the roller coaster. Su, Sarah and Kitsune tried the jungle safari ride. Sato and the others still hasn't decided and so…

Theme Park Square: ( 11:46 am)

" Where should we go first?" Rem asked Motoko

" Eh?" Motoko tried to figure out where they'll go first.

" Why don't you try that? ^_^" Sato points at the tunnel of love ride

" Rem and Motoko can go first then Shinobu and Yaite =^_^="

Rem and Yaite then double kicked Sato, Rem grabbed Sato's arm and positioned it into an arm bar, while Yaite went for Sato's lower body and performed a Boston crab leg lock.

" What are you trying to do huh?" Rem asked furiously

" Ah, nothing! =^_^=" Sato continuously taps to signify he surrenders.

" Hey, I think he gives up… ^_^ " Shinobu tried to stop both men from breaking Sato.

Rem and Yaite releases Sato and tried to decide where to go first.

" You know I always wanted to ride the merry go round." Matthew suddenly appeared, eating a hot dog sandwich.

" Then why don't you?" Rem shot back

" They said I was too old to ride" Matthew bit off a huge part of the sandwich.

" Let's try that one…" Yaite points at the Ferris wheel.

" Sure, let's go then." Rem agreed

" Motoko-Sempai?"

" Huh?" Motoko turned around and saw Kiko and Minna.

" Motoko-Sempai I didn't expect to see you here…huh?"

Minna noticed Rem and turned again to Motoko with a smile on her face.

" Hey, who's he? Is he your boy friend?" Minna asked

" W-what? No way…h-he's just a friend!" Motoko staggered

" Hehehe =^_^=" Sato pats Rem at the back.

" What?" Rem glared at Sato

" Oh? That's what they all say… then it turns out…"

" REALLY! He's just a friend! Right Shingora?" Motoko motioned Rem

" Yeah, whatever…" Rem said while looking at the other way

" Okay…" Minna looked disappointed

" By the way, why are there's only two of you…where's…" Motoko started

" Oh, she said she has to take care of something and wasn't able to come."

" I see."

" Then what are you going to ride Motoko-Sempai?" Kiko asked

" That one." Motoko points at the Ferris wheel.

" Waaah! How Romantic!" Minna exclaimed

" Eh?" Motoko looked confused

" You know the cart is designed to hold two persons and.."

" What?" Rem, Motoko,Yaite and Shinobu asked

" Sato…!"

" Hehehehe you guys did not know? =^_^="

" You'll pay for this.."

" It's too late to back out now…"

" So then, I'll see you guys later." Matthew went on to another food stand.

" Motoko-Sempai, we'll have to go too. It was nice to see you today."

" Okay"

Matthew and the two girls left the group and…

" So? Let's go."

Ferris Wheel: ( 12: 21 nn)

Rem and Motoko went on the first cart followed by Yaite and Shinobu. Sato stayed behind and waits for them to return. The Ferris Wheel slowly moves letting the occupants see the sea and the magnificent view. Shinobu then seizes the opportunity to talk to Yaite.

" Uh, Yaite-Sempai…"

Yaite looks at Shinobu.

" Umm…"

" You know, you need not worry about me"

" Ah!" Shinobu was surprised at Yaite

" Don't pain your self thinking of what I am going through, It's best if you leave it to me."

" But Yaite-Sempai…"

" What?"

" I know Sophia is an important person for you, and I can't do anything to make you not suffer because of what happened."

" Tell me, Sato again?"

" Gomen, Rem-Sempai told me not to try to know so…"

" It's okay, It's just that I don't want you to share my pain, it's too much to take… Also I don't want someone important to me suffer such pain" Yaite moves closer to Shinobu with his face only inches from Shinobu's

" I, I…" Shinobu then just started to cry the cart just reached the top and was about to go down. Yaite then just held Shinobu in his arms

" Thank you for your concern, it's nice to know someone cares for me…" Yaite smiles.

At the other cart Rem and Motoko can see what's happening in the cart Where Yaite and Shinobu were.

" Hmm, Finally Yaite opened his heart to the people around him, thanks to Shinobu"

" Yeah, It's nice to know…" Motoko paused and

" Onii-San, I have something to…"

Before Motoko can finish, the Ferris wheel then just stopped and shook violently. Something hit the gears at the canter and the Ferris wheel can't move.

" What the?" Rem stood up and looked around. He was shocked to see someone he knew…

He saw a man on top of a water tank. The man was in a black armor without a helmet where his dark red hair swayed along the breeze. He's carrying a broad dark sword and looked at Rem and smiled. He then gets ready to swing his sword, with one quick swing the sword generated a dark slash that was targeted at the people below.

" WHAT! NO!"

The dark energy almost hit the innocent people below but somehow a table was thrown to block the energy, The energy hit the table and not the people. The man in armor just stared at Rem and saw Yaite too, he just smirked at him and vanished into thin air. The Ferris wheel was in bad shape and was about to fall.

" Damn, the Ferris wheel is collapsing!"

" Onii-San! What should we do?"

" I don't know…Huh?"

Rem than sees someone running towards the Ferris wheel, It was Sato, He leaps from cart to cart until he reached the center and tried to fix the gears. If not for his pocket toolbox, which he always carried with him for emergency repairs, he couldn't have fixed the gears. The Ferris wheel was fixed and everyone was told to go down for further investigation. Rem and Yaite met up with Sato and…

" Hey what happened?" Sato asked

" It's him…" Rem answered

" Huh? Here?" Sato looks around

" Yeah, saw him on top of the water tank." Yaite added

" He was just here to greet us. He made us know that he is here." Rem explained

" Heh, some greeting." Yaite growled

" Onii-San, who was that man?" Motoko asked

" Sorry, but I can't tell you for now." Rem looked at her with glaring eyes

" But…" Sato stopped her from saying anything else

=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\= \=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=

That's the end for this chapter, I hope you liked the first appearance of the villain of my fic. Don't worry all will be revealed in due time.

Some info:

Ougi Hiken Zo Ryu ha - I believe Ougi means sword art in some spirit and in some howling but I guess they're all correct. Hiken Zo Ryu ha is one of Motoko's sword attacks, I don't know it's meaning except for Hiken( fire sword) Ryu( Dragon) Ha ( slash) if you guys knows it please tell me so I can correct it.

Hyouji Hyo Gen Satsu - It means freezing, frozen spirit attack

I hope this clarifies some of the words used in this pick. I'm also gonna use the codes in the next chapter so be ready to dechiper them.

Thank you all,

Silver Frost